Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Seastones (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   September Gathering (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55335)

Streamtail September 25th, 2022 08:12 PM

" So, how has the prey been running for you?" Streamtail asks. I hope i'm doing this right, I've really only talked to my own Clanmates.:bloomingrose:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angelique (Post 1265381)
Possumpaw
━━━━━━♡♥♡━━━━━━
Male[he/him] - Post 95

Arriving last the apprentice listened to Dawnstar's announcements. That leader was really something. Possumpaw was glad to be born a member of Thunderclan rather than Shadowclan. It was at least not hard here. Plus he tried not to pay much attention to every single detail she said.

~Streamtail~
(she doesn't have a lot of confidence and wants to be more helpful to her clan)

Streamtail decides to talk to possumpaw while birchpaw is sitting with someone else, she's better at talking to people in her own clan anyway, "Hi Possumpaw, being in Thunderclan is great, huh? I'm loving it so far, i'm pretty new."

Quote:

Originally Posted by Streamtail (Post 1270354)
" So, how has the prey been running for you?" Streamtail asks. I hope i'm doing this right, I've really only talked to my own Clanmates.:bloomingrose:

Streamtail loses her confidence and decides to come back later. Maybe she would go talk to possumpaw.

After a while Streamtail decides to leave the gathering.

*longfire* September 28th, 2022 09:13 AM

Re: September Gathering

Quote:

Originally Posted by Popcorn (Post 1269342)
[Open!]

Flarepaw followed after the rest of his clan and sat down to listen to what the leaders' said and all. He wondered if anyone would talk to him. Would they comment on how he smalled like fish? His mentor had said other clans sometimes said it about Riverclanners.

" hi!" stormpaw meowed as he approached the young apprentice

Popcorn September 28th, 2022 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~SilverShine~ (Post 1272192)

" hi!" stormpaw meowed as he approached the young apprentice

The Riverclan apprentice looked up as he noticed someone approaching him. ''Oh, hi. My name's Flarepaw, from Riverclan. Who are you?''

*longfire* September 28th, 2022 10:14 AM

" im stormpaw from thunderclan nice to meet you flarepaw" he replied offering a small gentle smile
@Popcorn

Popcorn September 28th, 2022 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~SilverShine~ (Post 1272247)
" im stormpaw from thunderclan nice to meet you flarepaw" he replied offering a small gentle smile
@Popcorn

''Nice to meet you too, Stormpaw!'' Flarepaw mewed. Thunderclan hu? Now when he mentioned it, Flarepaw could actally scent the Thunderclan smell he had leart. Well, it was a Thunderclanner who hadn't commented on his 'fish' scent. ''How's Thunderclan then?''

*longfire* September 28th, 2022 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Popcorn (Post 1272338)

''Nice to meet you too, Stormpaw!'' Flarepaw mewed. Thunderclan hu? Now when he mentioned it, Flarepaw could actally scent the Thunderclan smell he had leart. Well, it was a Thunderclanner who hadn't commented on his 'fish' scent. ''How's Thunderclan then?''

" ummm alot happening i can't keep track" he meowed

Streamtail September 29th, 2022 01:21 PM

(open)

Streamtail comes back a little later after getting a mouse, sitting down with a little sigh. I wish I had someone to talk to.