Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   RiverClan (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   RiverClan Nursery (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36)

ciitrus--fruitz July 17th, 2020 01:15 PM

Re: RiverClan Nursery

"Um, yes, mama, I have. And I don't know." Mosskit licks his chest to calm down. Upon hearing his mother's words about his father, mosskit grows sad. He barely knew his father, and now he can never see him again? "Ok, mama," he says, lying down. Mosskit is tired after his little adventure. He's just glad Redspot found them before something bad could happen. @esa

skreelyshark July 17th, 2020 01:21 PM

@mellifluentCurator @Mentallyunstable

"What have you been up to today? I'm sorry I was too busy to play with you but I hope you had fun. Do you want to take a nap now?"

Cloudwillow fussed over her kit to escape from the growing loneliness in her heart. She had no one to talk to and confide in. Unless she could find Foxblaze.

ciitrus--fruitz July 17th, 2020 01:25 PM

"Um..." Mosskit feels guilty about lying to his mother, but he can tell she's stressed and doesn't want to add to that. "I played with Burningkit a little, and Horizonfur came in and played mossball with me." He purrs as his mother fusses with him, enjoying the attention. "Yes, mama, I'm very sleepy." @esa

skreelyshark July 17th, 2020 01:29 PM

@mellifluentCurator

"All right come here." She stretched out in her nest, too distracted to notice his hesitation.

She couldn't escape her consuming thoughts. What had she done wrong? Why did Duskrunner leave? Why did I trust him?

ciitrus--fruitz July 17th, 2020 01:40 PM

Mosskit settles down and tries to sleep. He feels safe next to his mother, but he wonders what's bothering her. @esa

Exis July 17th, 2020 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by esa (Post 757483)
@mellifluentCurator @Mentallyunstable

"What have you been up to today? I'm sorry I was too busy to play with you but I hope you had fun. Do you want to take a nap now?"

Cloudwillow fussed over her kit to escape from the growing loneliness in her heart. She had no one to talk to and confide in. Unless she could find Foxblaze.

Foxblaze padded up to Cloudwillow, “Hey, I was wondering if you knew where I could put my nest.” She asked looking around.

Sorrow July 17th, 2020 01:59 PM

stag July 17th, 2020 02:44 PM

Redspot walked in, his face was calm and collected* Foxblaze You can have my spot *The calico tom smiled while he moved his nest closer to Dark-kit* Its ok Dark, he cant hurt you anymore *He saiid to his fear filed newphew while he comforted him* @Mentallyunstable

DustyRose July 17th, 2020 03:01 PM

@TroubleandTsunami Shall we continue the RP?

-Ash- July 17th, 2020 03:11 PM

He sighed. "What? Can't you just leave me alone?" @Radiantshine300