Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   ShadowClan (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   ShadowClan Nursery (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30381)

Mia December 26th, 2020 08:34 PM

Re: ShadowClan Nursery

@jayfeather21
Dovekit's eyes rounded in surprise. "Um...well," she mewed, not knowing what to say. "Lilacshiver would..." she trailed off looking at the nursery. She took a deep breath before looking at Oakkit again. "I'm not sure, Oakkit. I think she would say yes." Dovekit made herself look straight into Oakkit's eyes. "I honestly think Lilacshiver would be ok with it, but I haven't asked her yet because, well, I'm a kit not even a mature apprentice yet." He's asking this question really early, she thought. "Oakkit. Why are you asking now? I mean, it's too early, we're only kits. You might like someone else when we are apprentices or warriors," she mewed.

jayfeather21 December 26th, 2020 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mia (Post 882308)
@jayfeather21
Dovekit's eyes rounded in surprise. "Um...well," she mewed, not knowing what to say. "Lilacshiver would..." she trailed off looking at the nursery. She took a deep breath before looking at Oakkit again. "I'm not sure, Oakkit. I think she would say yes." Dovekit made herself look straight into Oakkit's eyes. "I honestly think Lilacshiver would be ok with it, but I haven't asked her yet because, well, I'm a kit not even a mature apprentice yet." He's asking this question really early, she thought. "Oakkit. Why are you asking now? I mean, it's too early, we're only kits. You might like someone else when we are apprentices or warriors," she mewed.

"I Don't think I will, But you might find somone." he could tell his question surrprized her "I just never new my mother and don't know what they would think," he decided to change the subject "what do you want your warrior name to be?" he asked her "I want to be Oakowl or maybe Oakheart yeah, thats cool." he looked at her in the corner of his eye {if that makes secnce}
@Mia

Mia December 27th, 2020 06:31 AM

@jayfeather21
"I don't think I'll find someone other than you too," Dovekit mewed. She looked at the ground for a moment then looked back up at him. She thought for a moment for Oakkit's changed subject question. "I think your names that you want to be when you are a warrior are good. I want my name to be Dovewing or Dovefeather or maybe even Doveheart."

jayfeather21 December 27th, 2020 05:54 PM

"that's cool!" Oakkit wanted to be an older apperntice he knew she was the only cat for him "lets go get somthing to eat" he padded to the prey pile then looked back smiling at her
@Mia

Confuzzled.Lynx December 27th, 2020 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fletcher (Post 877902)
@Lynxpaw

Bouncekit cocked his head to the side, regarding the fluffy tom with interest and slight intimidation. He rolled his shoulders a few times, trying to smooth down his prickly fur "Oh!! Nice to meet you too as well!" he stumbled across his words, seemingly not bothered by the insult. Bouncekit started to move, circling the other party with a soft purr rising in his throat, "Oh um...friends? No I don't...probably not?"

Coldkit paused for a few moments. This idiot could be useful. "Well ... then maybe, in the slightest chance, we could be friends" the large tom purred sweetly. His pale amber gaze glimmered with fake kindness, hiding his amusement.

Mia December 27th, 2020 06:37 PM

@jayfeather21
"Ok," Dovekit mewed. She followed him over to the prey pile and took a mouse for herself and a vole for Oakkit. She put it at his paws then looked at him. "A vole for you, right?"

Akira December 27th, 2020 09:51 PM

Brokenkit looked up from his nest, his bent ear twitching with the motion. He had gotten a thorn stuck behind his ear, and was more than annoyed with it, but far too scared to go to Ebonyfang. Instead, he waited until someone noticed his plight, or try to remove the thorn. (Open to anyone)

jayfeather21 December 28th, 2020 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kyrieknight (Post 882847)
Brokenkit looked up from his nest, his bent ear twitching with the motion. He had gotten a thorn stuck behind his ear, and was more than annoyed with it, but far too scared to go to Ebonyfang. Instead, he waited until someone noticed his plight, or try to remove the thorn. (Open to anyone)

Mintkit heard a kit in pain and she was determend to find the scorce when she saw Brokenkit {why is he called that?} with a thorn in his ear "hi! want me to get that thorn?"
@Kyrieknight

jayfeather21 December 28th, 2020 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mia (Post 882720)
@jayfeather21
"Ok," Dovekit mewed. She followed him over to the prey pile and took a mouse for herself and a vole for Oakkit. She put it at his paws then looked at him. "A vole for you, right?"

Oakkit smiled she knew him well {can a week have passed?} "and a mouse for you" @Mia

Mia December 28th, 2020 06:02 AM

@jayfeather21
Dovekit smiled at Oakkit for getting his favorite prey right and him getting her prey right.(Yes. You can start, if you want.)