Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   ShadowClan (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   ShadowClan Grimpeak (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30567)

JackHunt_17 November 3rd, 2023 01:35 PM

Re: The Shadowledge

Cougarbite agreed with Dawnstars view on the apprentices situation and felt little anger

Watermeloon November 3rd, 2023 06:39 PM

Whiteheart nodded his assent at Dawnstar's explanation, although... He did feel kinda bad for the apprentices, though. Weirdly, that extended to the ThunderClan one, too. Perhaps it was because he had his own 'paw now. He smiled slightly, fondly thinking of Lostpaw.

Rose November 3rd, 2023 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by third.phantom (Post 1497203)
<b>
sagechaser
</b>
If he were a dog, he'd start spinning in circles with excitement the second he caught sight of Larkfire, creeping her way over. "Larkfire!" Sagechaser exclaimed enthusiastically, sparing a glance at the resident vixen, Dawnstar, when she announced the presence of the formidable lynxes. Eh, Sagechaser wasn't too worried. He could easily take one of those big cats in a fight and win. Not even a question of who'd win. "Have you seen any lynxes?" Sagechaser instead pestered. "Can you fight one? Did you teach Silverlark to fight them? How are you, by the way? I noticed you're in the nursery sometimes - what's up with that?" Maybe that was too many questions, but it was fair. If his sister was going to slink away into the shadows all the time, she ought to get a proper interrogation right now.

A quick survey of the crowd proved his apprentice had shown up to the meeting. The last of his worries assuaged, Sagechaser looked back at Larkfire, eyes bright as he opened his mouth to ask even more questions. Good thing he remembered he had to let her answer the first ones before doing so, or she'd be stuck there forever because Sagechaser certainly wasn't going to let her walk away until she spoke to him for at least a few minutes.
[ @Rose ]

Larkfire
She/Her | The Wraith
Shadow Fiend & Beefed Up (T1) Purrk

If possible, the young queen's expression grew even grimmer at the news of lynxes roaming ShadowClan's territory. The slender feline let out a long-suffering sigh and pinned her older brother with a deadpan look, face scrunching as she recounted all his questions and answered them (hopefully) in order. "No." She paused. "I'd rather not find out. Silverlark is a capable enforcer all on his own." Her voice was a low rumble as she eyed the chipper tom, wondering where he found all his energy.

Skipping completely over his question about herself, Larkfire found herself stunned into a dumbfounded silence at his last question. Did he.. really not know? Did- huh-?! "You haven't met my -- my ... I mean, Sleepykit? Truly?"

Willie Warf November 4th, 2023 12:26 PM

Sharpfrost had expected such. She was not surprised.

Omari November 4th, 2023 01:04 PM

Midnightpaw
Shadowclan
She/her
13/100

Midnightpaw trilled happily–more apprentices! This meant that she wasn’t the newest apprentice anymore, huzzah! “Albatrosspaw! Featherpaw! Ashpaw!” She called out happily, rocking from side to side as she chirped their names alongside the cheers of her other clanmates.

[ @Starfall cos she’s still sittin beside that NERD!! Otherwise open]

Undertaker November 4th, 2023 08:19 PM

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Well, she had thought there would be more resistance about the ThunderClan bit, but it seemed like everyone was alright with it. She assumed it was because Bumblestar had actually killed the Thunderclan cat that had been causing the problem in the first place.

"I haven't the faintest clue what happened, the details were... muddled at best. But it seems like Vixensnarl has gone missing. Hawkbite found a tuft of her fur and blood in the territory but no body. There was no scent of a threat around the area. We're not sure where she is or what state she is in. I believe twolegs may be involved, a loud sound rang through the territory before blood and tuft were found and this is usually around the time they start causing issues. Either way, stay attentive to your surroundings when outside of camp. We may have another fox to kill as well. Starrywhisper was attacked by one."

"Also, if you haven't been made aware, StarClan has had the kindness to return one of our warriors back to us, Starrylight is back amongst the living," Dawnstar announced, mostly to avoid confusion or fear of a ghost in camp.

"I need Enforcers to keep an eye on Smallpines, I've had a report that ThunderClan may be stealing prey again. I wanna say it's unlikely considering the thrashing we just gave them, but those squirrels never know when to quit. If anyone does catch ThunderClan hunting on our territory, kill them and report to me or Vulturefang." Dawnstar growled, maybe she should start making it mandatory for cats to leave together with the trouble happening outside of camp. However, she'd wait and see how things were after this meeting. If she had more dead cats by the next moon, the rule would be enforced. The leader flickered her tail and leaped down from the Shadowledge, ending the meeting.
#shcmeeting

Saki November 4th, 2023 08:27 PM

Fleapaw's tail swiped, damn Thunderclan rats! Stealing precious Shadowclan prey so close to leaf-bare? What a dirty move.

(Haha! First person!)

Cami November 4th, 2023 08:46 PM

Pumpkinkit stuck her head out to listen better, she was speechless, it had to be Thunderclan, Thunderclan had no right to steal the prey of her clan, but was too young to worry about that, for now, she just had to take advantage of her youth and enjoy it.

bubble[error]. November 4th, 2023 08:49 PM

*Mothkit bounced*

Katiethewolfchild November 4th, 2023 09:39 PM

Skybranch, Spiderkit, Eaglekit, Flamekit, Littlekit, and Twistedkit left.