Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Dark Forest (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Dark Forest Training (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20524)

Tigerstorm0926 August 3rd, 2020 03:02 PM

Re: Dark Forest Training

Viperpaw narrowed his eyes. "I'm Viperpaw. And I've already got a mentor." @Cougar

stag August 3rd, 2020 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tigerstorm0926 (Post 772469)
Viperpaw narrowed his eyes. "I'm Viperpaw. And I've already got a mentor." @Cougar

Well your mentor wont teach you Thunderclan moves,Your in the shadowclan correct? Beside do you wanna know thunderclan moves or not!

Cobra August 4th, 2020 01:27 AM

[ @Slushie ]

As soon as he heard the growl, Braveheart leapt off of Asterpaw's back. Oh, how he wanted to RIP his fur of. He wanted to GOUGE out his eyes. Why not? Braveheart spun around, and gave the smaller tom a murderous glare.

And then he laughed.

Braveheart advanced slowly towards Asterpaw. "Let's get this out of the way," he hissed. "First of all, respect your elders. I could kill you in a heartbeat. Second of all, ugh, the dramatics. Oh, she left me, oh I'll never be complete. Ugh, too much. Third of all, you're not Prince Charming. I'll save her. I'm her only hope. Please, prince handsome, save me." Braveheart launched himself at Asterpaw, aiming for his face. Claws out.

stag August 4th, 2020 06:25 PM

Do you or not Viperpaw! *He hissed,unsealthing his claws* @Tigerstorm0926

Tigerstorm0926 August 4th, 2020 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cougar (Post 773993)
Do you or not Viperpaw! *He hissed,unsealthing his claws* @Tigerstorm0926

(Sorry, I didn't realized you had posted)
"Okay, okay!" Viperpaw meowed as he slowly edged away from Hareleap.

stag August 4th, 2020 06:49 PM

Fine.Watch me. *Hareleap jumped onhis 2 back legs and bancled on them ,he wraped his tail around his back leg,he stayed then jumped down* Try it until you get it right. @Tigerstorm0926

Tigerstorm0926 August 4th, 2020 06:53 PM

Viperpaw blinked. "What does this have to with-? Nevermind" he meowed. Ugh I feel like an idiot He tried standing up on his mind legs but almost immediately fell backwards. oof! @Cougar

stag August 4th, 2020 06:59 PM

Try again! *Hareleap hissed* You wanna be a warrior,yes? Then you have to get this right! @Tigerstorm0926

Tigerstorm0926 August 4th, 2020 07:29 PM

Viperpaw sighed. How long did he have to do this for? But he did want to be a great warrior and maybe even leader, so he tried again. And again. And again. He finally did it and while he stood on wobbly legs he meowed "I did it!" To Hareleap. @Cougar

stag August 4th, 2020 08:00 PM

Good,now pounce! @Tigerstorm0926