Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   WindClan Events (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=135)
-   -   WindClan: Life Before 2023's Fire (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64474)

dionysus June 3rd, 2020 01:09 PM

Re: WindClan Leader's Den

[ @Moonraven ]

Rushingmoor’s tail curled in glee at Twilightstar’s accusation and he scoffed with a laugh,

“Hey! That’s not fair!”

The tom snorted in amusement at the exchange but also at the fact that they were acting as though this silly idea was a possibility. He imagined a world like they were describing and shook his head incredulously. Rushingmoor couldn’t help bursting into laughter when Twilightstar suggested oinking like a pig and he kinked his tail.

“Perfect! A stroke of genius- pigs are so inconspicuous!”

His smile crinkled under his eyes and he waited for Twilightstar’s eyes to roll back to their normal positions so he could stick his tongue out petulantly at her. But the following glee that he saw from Twi made him smile again and he pulled his tongue back into his mouth so he could excitedly chirp,

“Yeah! It’s the perfect code word so we don’t go around insulting our clan mates. I could get away with it, of course, but I think their might be a coup if Windclan finds out that the majority of them are mouse brains according to their leader! Though, to be fair, the other clans are surely full of tailless too.”

Rushingmoor chuckled as Twi scolded him for being a poor kidnapper but her following idea intrigued him greatly. The striped warrior twitched his whiskers as he thought of what object would be perfect for carrying out the kidnapping. Twi went on with another example of his poor kidnapping skills and Rushingmoor snorted.

“Alright, I will work harder on my kidnapping skills- promise. Meanwhile, what kind of object would be best for passing around? We could use a flower but that might make cats talk.” He wiggled his eyebrows suggestively with a mischievous grin, “another choice is a rock- maybe some shiny stone of some sort? As for the kidnap route, I’ll work on that.”

He had never kidnapped a cat before, but he agreed that creativity seemed that it might make it more fun! He definitely was intrigued by the prospect of finding a way to sneak the leader out of camp; it was a definite challenge, but one to which he felt equal. He’d have to plan more later, though, as the conversation swiftly moved on to a suggestion that he stand in the center of the clearing and shout that he was a mouse brain.

“That’s a wonderful idea, maybe I’ll take you up on it. Right after I fortify the walls of camp- wouldn’t want there to be any sneaky little back entrances for certain cats to sneak out of.”

His wry grin allowed a laugh out of his mouth and it was his turn to roll his eyes at Twilight’s pout. Rushingmoor snickered and put his paws up in defeat.

“You’re right, you never said you have anything against the tailless. I just wanted to point out that yooooouu like me- your resident fool.”

Rushingmoor raised a brow as he teased her, curling his tail gleefully behind him. Even as they moved on to other topics, though, Rushingmoor continued to silently work out the puzzle of how to sneak Twi out of camp. Their conversation was fun and interesting and he just knew that it would be even more fun to keep talking out in the rolling hills of the territory.

Shadowsight June 3rd, 2020 01:37 PM

Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:

Originally Posted by gs29513 (Post 717435)
With Mintkit distracted, Larkkit batted at her ears. @Shadowsight

"Mistpelt, help!" Mintkit wailed. "They're hurting me!"

Mistpelt got up and raced up to Mintkit and brushed Jaykit and Larkkit off. "Don't hurt your sister! If you have nothing better to do, then go and meet the other kits!" She scolded them. @gs29513
When she turned back to Mintkit, she licked her. "Come on Mintkit, lets have a nap."

"Hrumph. Mintkit's no fun." Jaykit grumbled. "Let's go meet the other kits."

Cobra June 3rd, 2020 01:39 PM

Sagekit leaped up. "Pway!"
@Shadowsight @gs29513

Shadowsight June 3rd, 2020 01:41 PM

(You got a mention wrong, it's gs 29513 without the space)

Mintkit pushed Mistpelt away. "I wanna play with Sagekit!" She squeaked.
"Ok, but be CAREFUL. BOTH of you." @Echobreeze18

kittygirl June 3rd, 2020 01:50 PM

Re: WindClan Territory

echoheart awoke just as the tom settled back down, she saw the sun rising and realized she had been out all night! Echohearts heart sank when she started thinking about what she was gonna say if any one asked...Wait...lucks friend...I cant let let him get caught as a murderer...they might hunt him down to kill him if they think he is a major threat! Echoheart slowly stood up and stretched out with a yawn, she looked back to see her tail weaved with his? She stayed still for a heartbeat before gentle unweaving them, "I really cant stay...I have to go back to camp..." echoheart sighed, "this really has been so nice, but i suppose this is a goodbye for now.." She kinda didn't want to leave...her face was still hot and red...her heart was still beating as fast as a mouses..but she was supposed to stay loyal to the clan whom gave her everytthing..even love..

@Wolfie
[/CENTER]

Cobra June 3rd, 2020 01:52 PM

Whispertail-WC Leader's Den- @Moonraven @Goldwhisker
Whispertail winced. "Sorry," he muttered. He'd just had a moment of excitement, now it was diminished. He went back to his silent ways. Ugh-he hoped Twilightstar hadn't heard about Weaselskip's little take-over-of-control. So embarassing.
"I confess. It was a cat from our Clan. But I will not say." Whispertail held her gaze. "But I will not say. The cat didn't mean to. And out of privacy for them, please do not pressure every single possible cat in this Clan. I know you would do that Twilightstar. Promise."
Whispertail took in a deep breath. "Goldkit was out on her own, that's true. But you shouldn't punish her. She saved a cats life, for StarClan's sake! You don't have to reward her, just take heed of my request."
Now Whispertail realized he should get out, lest Twilightstar release her anger on him. "I will accept the punishment, thank you for punishing me. Silverpool can train Fernpaw."
[How many Koins did ya get from that?!]

Cobra June 3rd, 2020 01:59 PM

Sagekit yelped with excitement. "Yay!" @Shadowsight

TheNyanCatMinecart June 3rd, 2020 02:13 PM

Re: WindClan Clearing

Rosepaw had to remember that Birchpaw was friends with that vile creature. Deformities could be something so horrid, so vile, that they could lead to diseases! However, she had to choose her own words carefully. Taking a couple more bites of that bird, she meowed to Birchpaw, "Yes, but disease can cause deformities! Like how an infection can make a leg go limp and spread throughout a camp!" She shuddered at the thought. "Who knows what these rogues might've contracted?"

@LionKitKat

Shadowsight June 3rd, 2020 02:28 PM

"What do you wanna play?" Mintkit squeaked. @Echobreeze18

Cobra June 3rd, 2020 02:31 PM

Sagekit thought. "Clan!" @Shadowsight

Shadowsight June 3rd, 2020 02:35 PM

"Yes!" Mintkit squeaked. "What do you want to be?" @Echobreeze18

Terrestrial June 3rd, 2020 02:35 PM

Lucky's eyes went blank from all emotion, he wanted her to stay with him longer. But, he knew how Clan life worked, "You'll at least bring back the rabbit to your Clan?" His mew gave away a small hint of sadness as he stood up. Paws turned away and began to thunder off, tears secretly forming at the edge of his eyes. He always hated goodbyes, he stopped on top of a hill, looking back at the warrior.

Eyes gave away nothing but sadness, "Goodbye Echoheart....." Words filled with gloom, turning away, Lucky slowly stalked off as tears finally burst from his eyes down his cheeks.

@kittygirl

kittygirl June 3rd, 2020 02:58 PM

Echoheart dipped her head as her left, of course she was going to bring the rabbit back...Her head lifted and she gave a sweet smile and a giggle as he reached the hill, "farewell lucky, i'll meet you again soon!" she finished before grabbing her rabbit and bounding away toward camp.

@Wolfie

kittygirl June 3rd, 2020 03:01 PM

Echoheart came trotting into the clearing with a plump rabbit and blood on her pelt, she gave a small shaky sigh after she dropped the rabbit and went straight for twilightstar. Though she didn't do it...she would take this blame...

@Moonraven

Pancake June 3rd, 2020 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mentallyunstable (Post 717495)
Frostkit watched in amazement, “Wow that’s so cool!!” Can you show me how to do that?”

"Sure!" she set the moss carefully down on the floor of the den. 'First, you want to fling the moss into the air," she flicked it off of the ground again, "And then you twist like this, and catch it in the air." She tossed the moss ball to Frostkit.

Exis June 3rd, 2020 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pancake (Post 717611)
"Sure!" she set the moss carefully down on the floor of the den. 'First, you want to fling the moss into the air," she flicked it off of the ground again, "And then you twist like this, and catch it in the air." She tossed the moss ball to Frostkit.

Frostkit growled playfully and flicked the mossball up in the air and trying to twist. She stumbled over her own feet and fell and the mossball hit her on the head. “Well that was a failure.” She said laughing.

kieryn June 3rd, 2020 03:14 PM

Cherrykit would get up and wander around the nursery quietly.

gs29513 June 3rd, 2020 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadowsight (Post 717525)
"Mistpelt, help!" Mintkit wailed. "They're hurting me!"

Mistpelt got up and raced up to Mintkit and brushed Jaykit and Larkkit off. "Don't hurt your sister! If you have nothing better to do, then go and meet the other kits!" She scolded them. @gs29513
When she turned back to Mintkit, she licked her. "Come on Mintkit, lets have a nap."

"Hrumph. Mintkit's no fun." Jaykit grumbled. "Let's go meet the other kits."

Alright. Lets see if we can meet someone else. Which way do you want to go? Larkkit asked. @Shadowsight

Cobra June 3rd, 2020 03:26 PM

"SAGESTAR!" Sagekit lashed her tail. "C'mon gather near the Breezerock!" @Shadowsight
[lol this is kinda funny :)] @Shadowsight

Pancake June 3rd, 2020 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mentallyunstable (Post 717615)
Frostkit growled playfully and flicked the mossball up in the air and trying to twist. She stumbled over her own feet and fell and the mossball hit her on the head. “Well that was a failure.” She said laughing.

Talonkit laughed. "Don't worry, I didn't see it!" she fell down on her side, laughing.

teddy. June 3rd, 2020 04:08 PM

Re: WindClan - Joining or Rejoining

To say Puffinhop was... disappointed in himself was an understatement.
Long, thin tail lay behind the freckled tuxedo Tom's legs as he shifted through the entrance to the Windclan clearing. The feeling of shame, cowardnsss, regret sank deep into the bones of his body.
"T-Tw-Twilightstar?" He called out with a stutter, desperate to prove himself to the leader.

-- @Moonraven

~RooRoo~ June 3rd, 2020 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moonraven (Post 717475)
That's it, she couldn't do this anymore. These two were driving her nuts, neither one had their story straight, and neither one could answer her questions without changing the subject. They were both liars and although she'd like to pardon Goldkit considering her naive kit like nature, yet Twilightstar found her just as annoying as Whispertail. "Both of you, get out. I'll deal with you later. You're giving me a headache." Twilightstar snarled with a menacing glare. "Neither of you are allowed to leave camp if I catchword that you have you'll not be allowed back in."
@Goldwhisker @Echobreeze18

This could prove to be problematic for her in the near future. Twilightstar could easily pick up the minor tension in the air as the two had their little name-calling contest. It didn't seem that they'd be getting along for much. Twilightstar always assumed that her mother would get along with all kits, her Parasite must be the only expectation. Thinking of Parasite he seemed pretty mouthy as well. What was up with that? You know what, Twilightstar wasn't going to bother to intervene. They'd have to sort all of this out on their own.
Twilightstar bits her tongue to keep from growling at the kit as he commons again on her being lonely, he did know that it was impossible for her to be all that lonely when he was an unmovable tick in her fur right?
As Midnightstalker told Parasite to basically go fetch her food, she rolls her green eyes with a drawn-out sigh. However, it seemed her mother was more manipulative than Twilightstar had initially thought. Even though her headache was still throbbing, both the kit and her mother were proving to be a good distraction from the ache.
"If you're making him bring me food I would like a gopher or mouse," Twilightstar meows, assuming the kit would pick the smaller of the two. Wait...does he even knows what a gopher was? Whatever, Twilightstar figured her mother was sending the Parasite off for some reason considering the dark molly usually enjoyed going off to bring Twilightstar food. So she didn't bother with the normal chastising she'd give anyone else who tried to make her Parasite do their work. Only Twilightstar could that...and she supposed Midnightstalker occasionally.
@Arie @Undertaker

The thought of having a cat who's was in charge of keeping track of all of WindClan's tails...well suddenly being clan leader seemed like a breeze. Just the thought of keeping track of the tails, remember whose was whose, yowling at those idiots making a tail collection. The leader shuddered just thinking about it. Twilightstar glanced at her tail as it did it's own thing, even though half the crap her tail pulled was beyond annoying and she had more than once chased the damn thing in a circle trying to bite it when it got super frustrating, she still didn't want it to fall off.
"Since you're the one who got me stuck on this ludicrous idea, naturally, you'd be the one in charge of keeping track of everyone's tails." she hummed. Seriously, she'd never even bother thinking about this if it weren't for him.
"Yeah, no, that's super inconspicuous, why don't I oink like a pig while I'm up there." It was a shock she hadn't lost her eyes with how far she rolled them back in her head at the jest. As for the tailless, it takes her a few seconds for her to figure out what he was talking about.
"So we're calling all the dumbasses tailless, this is perfect now I can insult them with them being none the wiser." Twilightstar was utterly delighted with that. She could go run around calling cats Tailless, and yes she might get weird looks but that would be nothing new with her, the point was that she could call cats stupid without calling actually calling them stupid? It didn't make sense from a logical standpoint, but it was enjoyable and that's all that mattered.
"Since you're the one kidnapping me you really should have a plan of action... that actually you know works, you are the worse kidnapper ever." She scoffs, it seemed that she was going to have to figure out how to get herself kidnap without alerting the entire clan.
"Why don't we use an object instead of a sound or motion, a certain flower or something like that would probably work better." If she gave the object to someone to give to him or left it somewhere in front of her den that might a little less strange.
"You should also figure out how to get me out without being seen. I refuse to leave out of the entrance." She's never been kidnapped before if she was getting kidnapped Rushingmoor should at least do it properly. Walking out the entrance was no fun and lacked creativity.
"I'm so glad that you feel honored about that." Her sarcasm was so potent it could poison. "You should go to the middle of the clearing and yowl 'I'm stupid and I'm proud.' That I know just how honored you really are." Her smile turned mischievous at the very thought. Now that would be something to laugh about.
"I never said that I didn't like you and who said that I don't like the tailless." Her smile shifts to a small pout, Twilightstar found a lot of her clanmates beyond irritating, but she supposed she wouldn't be playing leader if she really disliked any of them. Interesting, yet a new revelation she's made about herself. It seemed that she was getting something out of this dumb conversation after all.
@Beau

Huh, where's he been the past several days? Twilightstar sat up quickly as her nose picked up the aggressive scent clinging to the tom's pelt. It seemed like he was in a foul mood, was this her fault? Here she thought he'd feel a little better with his unexpected free time while his clanmates laid in pain. She huffs out a sigh, hackles slightly raised due to his anger, but other than that she played very nicely and was pretty patient as he went on his little explosive rant. She wasn't going to lie, it was more the things he said about himself over her that touched a few nerves. She would have never thought Coyotesnarl would be the one have some sort of god complex.
"You done?" The leader questions, tail swaying back and forth in large furious waves. After a pregnant pause, she carried on.
"Where do I even start?" she muttered to herself before deciding to just go down the list. "I don't recall ever say anything about being a strong leader," maybe she did maybe it didn't really matter to her. It didn't sound like her, she wasn't big on preaching about strength.
"I had no clue that killing one insane cat, helping out clanmates in a crisis as an authority figure when their leader's lost a life, and organizing a get together was all that qualified you to be a clan leader." He made it sound like he carried the whole world on his shoulders which she felt was a little unfair here. Everyone had their burdens why was his sudden the largest. He made it sound like he was this once in a lifetime amazing medicine cat that no one could do without. This was great, she was glad that he had pride in himself, but as far as she could tell he was being pretty selfish at the moment.
"If we're making jabs at the past, then I would like to know why you out of all the cats had to lead the healthy warriors, queens, and kits to the ThunderClan. You couldn't give the duty to another warrior? While your clanmates sat wounded and bleeding they had to count on ShadowClan's medicine cat instead of their own to take care of them." That was one thing she never understood, Coyotesnarl was truly the only cat who had been capable to lead the half of WindClan to ThunderClan. They had no senior warriors or anyone who could have helped take charge? She hadn't been around to deal with the matter so she couldn't put too much venom in her words.
"Beyond my lack of socializing, which I might add is not in my job description, can you tell me how else I've been a terrible clan leader?" Twilightstar clocks her head to the side, honestly curious about that. She was working on her lack of socializing little by little, it wasn't like she could change her antisocial nature...or rather slothfulness overnight. Leaders came in all different types of shapes, sizes, personalities. Some were evil dictators and others were inspirational nut jobs, and some cats saw them as great leaders. Why was it that because she wasn't big on hanging out and talking with cats that made her such a horrible cat? Was it really that bad?
"If I recall correctly, I thanks RiverClan more then once, first after I came back to life, which I might add was rather painful, dealt with Icestar, and watched as our former clanmates turned their backs on us in our time of need. I ran around with bruised ribs, bloody paws, all the way over to RiverClan to ask for help, I'm pretty sure I thanked him then and then I did it again publically at the Gathering that I went to after I ran all the way back to ShadowClan to gather our injured and bring them all the way back to WindClan." A mild snarl curled from the back of her throat. Just remembering going through all of that made her want to fall straight back to sleep again. The Coyote attack had not been her finest moment, but WindClan had survived and that's all that matter.
"I've told you before and I suppose I'll tell you again. If you want to leave, you're free to go. Don't let WindClan hold you back from getting all the respect and admiration you want in RiverClan." Twilightstar let out a vicious hiss with a sneer on her lips. Seriously, it seemed to her he had no sense of duty or loyalty, she knew that he had never wanted to be a healer same as she never wanted to be a leader or so she believed. She had good days and she had bad days, some times terrible, days where she regretted ever taking leadership from Brightstar. As much as she wanted to walk away from everything, she felt a tether to this Clan. Buried somewhere super deep in, one could say it was a black hole, she knew that she held some sort of affection for this clan that kept her tied to it and her stupid clanmates.
"Don't let me hold you back either. I'd suffer for a little bit, but I'll endure." This wouldn't be the first time she's had to watch others turn their back on her and WindClan for a better life for themselves. She wishes she could be so selfish.
"You keep talking to me like you are someone irreplaceable. Is this why you haven't found an apprentice, do you enjoy holding the fact that you're the only medicine cat WindClan has over me, over your clan?" Did he enjoy being needed that much that he was willing to put WindClan's health over it? "I don't need you, this won't be the first time a clan has had to find a replacement medicine cat who's had no training. It doesn't mean that I don't want you here. You have been a great medicine cat and losing you would be a huge blow to WindClan. However, if you really feel nothing for those you heal here, then I don't want to keep you here. Go to RiverClan, find peace, use your tolerable skills for them." Her temper cooled with these words.
"You've attacked an apprentice for whatever reason, you refused to heal him after attacking him, and when you leave for several days to sulk or whatever it was you're doing. Then you return to lecture me about being a bad leader, yet you believe your this great medicine cat when you have patients who've been waiting for days on end to be healed." If this wasn't abusing his power and rank then she didn't know what was. "It doesn't seem like you care for WindClan in the slightest. Go, I'm serious, leave if that's what you want. I'm not going to allow you to hold your rank over WindClan, I'll find a new medicine cat, hopefully, one that actually cares about what happens to the cats in it whether they get the praise and recognition they deserve or not." Twilightstar took in a breath and let it out in a slow manner, slowly coming to the realization that she'd have more problems on her paws by releasing Coyotesnarl. If he didn't want to be here she wasn't going to make him stay because of some misguided sense of loyalty, duty, whatever it was he felt for her. Twilightstar wanted him here because he wanted to be here.
"If you want to stay here, I expect you to find an apprentice by the next moon," her tone of voice held the qualities of the rank she had, powerful, stern, commanding. "Or I will choose one for you. You have three choices, what do you want to do?"

@wren - don't feel bad, Twi often dishes as much as she takes. +

How? We were telling the truth. Goldkit shuffled her paws feeling bad.

Confuzzled.Lynx June 3rd, 2020 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zesty Mango (Post 717474)
Basilpaw was caught off guard and was easily knocked down but while falling she extended her legs trying to shove Eaglepaw off.

Eaglepaw was shoved off and he quickly turned so his belly wouldn't be vulnerable. He watched the she-cat, eyeing her every move.

Mango June 3rd, 2020 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lynxpaw (Post 717753)
Eaglepaw was shoved off and he quickly turned so his belly wouldn't be vulnerable. He watched the she-cat, eyeing her every move.

Basilpaw quickly tried to slam her paw down on Eaglepaw to pin him as she went for a fake death kill bite on his neck.

Confuzzled.Lynx June 3rd, 2020 05:59 PM

Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moon Lily (Post 717198)

Littlewish grinned sheepishly at the mistake. It wasn't right to assume. He could have just kept his mouth shut- but no, he had to blabber on with his loud tongue and face of his. He allowed the self-annoyance sting for a little while before shoving it away. There was no use being angry at himself for such a silly mistake.
"Oh...I see." So maybe he didn't arrive with the rogue family, as he'd thought. Perhaps he was adopted in? There were quite a few cases of that happening. As he listened further to his story, his eyebrows curved sympathetically.
"I'm sorry. That must have been hard."

Eaglepaw nodded. He had missed his two legs, but he was certain he had made the right choice of coming here."I was wandering around outside of two leg place. I bumped into a rouge and he asked what happened so I told him. He told me about the Clans and taught me how to defend myself, in case I ran into any hostile cats" the tom continued. Wow. That was a lot of talking.

Confuzzled.Lynx June 3rd, 2020 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zesty Mango (Post 717755)
Basilpaw quickly tried to slam her paw down on Eaglepaw to pin him as she went for a fake death kill bite on his neck.

Eaglepaw rolled as Basilpaw's paw came down just next to him. He quickly used his hind legs to try and push her up, aiming to throw her off balance.

Mango June 3rd, 2020 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lynxpaw (Post 717761)
Eaglepaw rolled as Basilpaw's paw came down just next to him. He quickly used his hind legs to try and push her up, aiming to throw her off balance.

Basilpaw staggered slightly before striking out a paw towards Eaglepaw.

Confuzzled.Lynx June 3rd, 2020 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zesty Mango (Post 717783)
Basilpaw staggered slightly before striking out a paw towards Eaglepaw.

Eaglepaw tried to block the strike. Basilpaw hit him and Eaglepaw lashed out at her, aiming for some good blows at her head, making sure he didn't hit her too hard and his claws were sheathed.

Maplefur June 3rd, 2020 06:39 PM

(Open!)

Chestnutstalk laid alone on the side of the clearing in one of the few shady spots. Perhaps he chose this place to be more unnoticed, or maybe because the heat in the air was too much for the fluffier tom to handle. Likely a mix of both, if he was being honest to himself. The tom was quite known to be a watcher, so much so that it'd been made part of his warrior name. And he was living up to it now, staring down a group of cats as they conversed, observing their behavior closely. What he'd do with the information he observed by watching them, no one knew. Likely he'd only keep it to himself, and find more reasons not to trust each cat standing there.

There was always a reason not to trust someone, as far as Chestnutstalk was concerned. He just had to look long enough to find it. Within the clan, he trusted all of three cats: Twilightstar, Brindlejar, and Coyotesnarl. And the only reason he really trusted them was because he had enough respect for them not to observe them so closely, so he had no chance to find reason not to. Everyone else, though? Not to be trusted. His tail thrashed for a heartbeat behind him, enthusing his thoughts as he kept a straight face, continuing to stare down his clanmates.

Spiderfrost June 3rd, 2020 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arie (Post 717100)

Weaselskip sighed and twitched her tail. This session was not going all too well as she'd thought but well, she hoped that the little pretty flower was at least learning something about Windclan techniques. "Control my body you say? Have you seen these lanky pretty great legs? They are... not controllable unless you're running. Aint gonna go trip over them again, happened too much during my apprenticehood." She nodded at Lilypaw's own legs that were shorter than hers, despite being larger. "You have got an advantage when it comes to fighting. However, when it comes to chasing you're... lacking." She let out a smile at that and twitched her tail once again. "I think its time we establish YOUR groundwork. Such as... a hunting trip." Weaselskip was done with the fighting. Now she well and truly wanted to show off and show this apprentice how to hunt properly. And move properly. Windclan groundwork.

[ lilytraining ]
Lilypaw did look. Her head tilted as she gave Weaselskips legs an oblivious once over. Her light green eyes blinked in confusion as she looked back up at the Windclan warriors face.

"You have perfectly acceptable legs. I may think everything about me is a mess, but if there is one thing I understand just as well, its fighting." she said, completely serious; her face an expression of thoughtfulness. The calico got up on her paws to walk up to Weaselskip with a sincere smile.

"If...If speed makes you feel in control and graceful...H-have you tried fighting using your speed to confuse an enemy and hit weaker attacks in a localized area?" She suggested, unsure if the warrior would particularly want her own advice when the grey molly was suppose to be helping her.

But at the swift change in topics, Lilypaw let it go and nodded in agreement. She really did need this. For all her superior fighting capabilities compared to Weaselskip, the other warrior could run circles around her and probably stay in a fight longer with their better stamina.

"I'll admit...even in the forest I am a hunter of average skill. It will definately take me some time to build up the stamina you have for running after prey...please don't make me ch-chase a rabbit right now..." she mumbled the last bit with a quiet nervousness in her voice.

The Kitty. June 3rd, 2020 07:38 PM

Re: WindClan - Joining or Rejoining

[ @Moonraven ]
Magheera parted her jaws in a long, weary yawn as she slipped quietly into the den of this so-called "Twilightstar." Even with the large Cashmere's supposedly confident stride, well... Her whole body, every nerve: Everything inside her - for one of the first times - tingled with sheer anxious excitement. What would the Clan leader think of her attitude? Her background? What if she never ended up actually accepted? Did the Clans hate her, after she and that wretched Cookie had killed ShadowClan's Strikepaw? Ugh. It was all so uncharacteristically worrying... What a pain.

"Twilightstar?" The Cashmere poked her head through the entrance of the den. "I was wondering if I could uh... Join your Clan."

That Key in the Tree June 3rd, 2020 07:58 PM

[Ahh, sorry for the late reply! Also should we come to a close on this?]
Wolfwhisper quickly got off of him. Ok, element of surprise didn’t cause him to react. She closed her eyes to ponder for a moment, letting him recover. Maybe working on battle first wasn’t what he needed. She twitched her ears. Perhaps this should come to an end? They were there to battle train after all. Maybe Curlpaw needed to work on something else? Was Dawnpaw being here helping him? Maybe he needed a one on one training? Or maybe something to do with the mind instead?

@~Lucid Dreams~ @FuzzyRatto

Exis June 3rd, 2020 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pancake (Post 717668)
Talonkit laughed. "Don't worry, I didn't see it!" she fell down on her side, laughing.

Frostkit rolled on her back, “Ya you did!” She said laughing along with her.

That Key in the Tree June 3rd, 2020 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sneakyfox55 (Post 710492)
(it's fine!)

Flakekit quickly darted away, dodging and aiming to jump at him instead.

[I would’ve replied sooner but I kinda forgot]

Kestrelkit narrowed his eyes, his gaze following Flakekit. No! He couldn’t lose this! Not to him! Yet, he was losing. How? He was great at everything! Every muscle in his body was urging him to move but his paws didn’t listen. They stood frozen in there place and he just couldn’t figure out why. He had to move! He had to get out of the way! Why wasn’t he moving?! His tail dropped stiff, his eyes locked on the kit.

FuzzyRatto June 3rd, 2020 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RainbowQuail (Post 717853)

[Ahh, sorry for the late reply! Also should we come to a close on this?]
Wolfwhisper quickly got off of him. Ok, element of surprise didn’t cause him to react. She closed her eyes to ponder for a moment, letting him recover. Maybe working on battle first wasn’t what he needed. She twitched her ears. Perhaps this should come to an end? They were there to battle train after all. Maybe Curlpaw needed to work on something else? Was Dawnpaw being here helping him? Maybe he needed a one on one training? Or maybe something to do with the mind instead?

@~Lucid Dreams~ @FuzzyRatto

@~Lucid Dreams~
[Yeah, probably.]

Curlpaw lay on the ground, breathing heavily. "W-why... Why did you... You do that? Can... Can we go back now? This isn't helping. I did learn new stuff like hit as hard as possible and jump on other's backs when they're not prepared, but I still suck. I guess I'm better at the thinking part than the doing part... Which kinda sucks, because I always wanted to be a big strong warrior... Maybe if I was to go out and run every day, or something like that, I would get better at running, but I don't really get the whole 'putting power in your arm' or stuff like that. I'm better at thinking about stuff bitterally. ...Why is it bitteral, anyways? Bitteral sounds like bitter, not like doing what is said now what is meant."

Doom June 3rd, 2020 09:11 PM

Robincloud strolled out of the warriors' den, tail held high with his chest puffed. He just finished his afternoon nap, so the tom was more than bright-eyed and bushy-tailed – ready to chill out with his fellow Clanmates.

Upon a random selection, Robincloud sat himself down beside the nearest Clanmate (who he recognized as Gentlemoo) and flashed them a friendly lopsided smile. "Sup. Nice day, eh?"

@Zesty Mango

Mango June 3rd, 2020 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fae (Post 717921)
Robincloud strolled out of the warriors' den, tail held high with his chest puffed. He just finished his afternoon nap, so the tom was more than bright-eyed and bushy-tailed – ready to chill out with his fellow Clanmates.

Upon a random selection, Robincloud sat himself down beside the nearest Clanmate (who he recognized as Gentlemoo) and flashed them a friendly lopsided smile. "Sup. Nice day, eh?"

@Zesty Mango

Gentlemoo found the way Robincloud started the conversation a bit unconventional, frankly his first thought was that poor Robinkit not get taught how to be respectful to others, what kind of cat just says that unless chatting with an apprentice,” Hell, Robincloud. How is hunting, since I’m trapped in the nursery with 4 kits.” he asked

Mango June 4th, 2020 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lynxpaw (Post 717786)
Eaglepaw tried to block the strike. Basilpaw hit him and Eaglepaw lashed out at her, aiming for some good blows at her head, making sure he didn't hit her too hard and his claws were sheathed.

Basilpaw felt the blows on her head and tried a move Eaglepaw showed her she jumped up letting her paws try to smack Eaglepaw’s back before landing with a slight stumble.

Confuzzled.Lynx June 4th, 2020 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zesty Mango (Post 718041)
Basilpaw felt the blows on her head and tried a move Eaglepaw showed her she jumped up letting her paws try to smack Eaglepaw’s back before landing with a slight stumble.

Eaglepaw tensed as Basilpaw jumped over him. He felt her paws smack his back and stumbled slightly, quickly correcting himself. He turned and watched her, wondering what her next move would be.

Queenie June 4th, 2020 01:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arie (Post 716334)

{Sorry if my post isn't that long/good, dealing with a lot rn}

Stagkit was puzzled to say the least. Cornkit? What was that kind of name? Corn he knew... so maybe the other cat just messed up their own name. "Corn you are!" he squeaked and then watched the other kit draw a line before the other kit started looking at the ground. "Why is Corn looking at the ground? Is there beetles on the ground?" he asked curiously walking/stumbling over to the other kit and poking him with his bad paw before looking down at the ground too. "Stag sees no... beetles. Where are the beetles Corn?" the white and ginger kit asked. He wanted to see the beetles now that he had determined there was beetles on this patch of ground that Corn was looking at. "Is Corn special? So Corn can see beetles while Stag just sees grey dirt? Stag sees in grey!" he proclaimed loudly then shut up. He was scaring away the beetles!

Cornkit had absolutely no idea what Stagkit was talking about. Who was this rambunctious loud kit who referred to himself in third person and made up nonsense about beetles. He looked at the tiny speckles of dirt that were on his paws and let out a small chuckle. They did sort of look like beetles. He glanced up to see Stagkit's face closer than he expected and let out a small yelp. He didn't usually let strangers get that close to him. Is Corn special? The words ran deep into the roots of his brain. He thought about the voice that haunted him. Did that make him special? Was special good? "I-" He didn't really know what to say. A soft purr rumbled in his belly. For some reason he was starting to get oddly comfortable. "Corn." He changed his words to match Stag's. "Corn hears a voice in his head. It's my voice." He admitted, "but it has its own thoughts. I don't like the way it thinks." He quickly looked back to the imaginary beetles, embarrassed for admitting this to a starnger.