Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Dark Forest (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Dark Forest Camp (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68)

Sunny Cheerful April 12th, 2024 05:10 PM

Re: Dark Forest Camp

Quote:

Originally Posted by Desert Rain Frog (Post 1545469)
BearSkull Exists On Tree Looking At The Camp(Open.)

a young white and black kit walked up they were outlined red.. they were defiantly A dark forest cat "wheres the way to starclan?"

Desert Rain Frog April 16th, 2024 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alastor (Post 1578310)
a young white and black kit walked up they were outlined red.. they were defiantly A dark forest cat "wheres the way to starclan?"

The Way To StarClan? Ha! After You Come Here, Only A Living Cat May Attempt To Convince StarClan That Your Good Enough To Live In The Stars! The Brown She Responded.

finley !! June 13th, 2024 12:56 PM

crinklecrash

it / its . dark forest
34 moons at death . previously rc
tags ; open .
trigger warnings for this post: none

crinklecrash's eyes squinted open, and with a quick look around, it clocked that this was for sure not starclan. welp. it had never been a perfect angel in its lifetime, taunting cats right up until the second it died. it tapped its foot on the ground, rising to its paws and glancing around at the other cats in the clearing. briefly, it wondered how long it would take to learn how to shred the fabric of reality and torment living cats, specifically that shadowclan one that had killed it.

flickering its tongue around its teeth, crinklecrash padded in a circle, deciding that it was hungry. did dead cats get hungry? this was a question it decided to ponder, judging by the fact that it would be spending the rest of its life here. well, death. anyways. with a sigh, it glanced around again at the cats in the clearing. opening its mouth, crinkle called out. ' any cats want t' go on a huntin' trip? 'm hungry. ' satisfied, it sat back down and waited, hind leg tapping on the ground.

Morrigan June 18th, 2024 01:14 PM

Minkshade
Former Shadowclan Warrior

A new face? How annoying. Well, to be honest, Minkshade didn't try to memorise any cats here. None of them were worth remembering anyway. A snarl escaped her lips at the stranger's request. It obviously didn't understand how the dark forest worked, she'd have to give a demonstration. These pathetic worms were incompetent at it.

"You fool, you think anyone's here to help you?" the spotted brown tabby hissed mockingly through long fangs as she stalked out of the shadows. Time to throw some harsh truths at the newcomer...and perhaps permanently engrave the lesson within it's being. "I'll be merciful this time and tell you this: No one will help you here. No one truly cares for you in the dark forest. You'd be smart to learn that." Tch, "smart", hardly anyone was so deserving of that precious trait.

@finley !!

Dino king 2.0 July 6th, 2024 10:37 AM

Where am I he said looking around this isn't wait the smell of this place is disgusting this is surely this is surely not starclan am i......it dosen't matter where i am surely my army will come for me soon but in the moment i will make a base no a stronghold for my army BurningFlame said at least Bumblestar isn't around or any of those Thunder clan rats this war is far from over! soon all will die or bow to me he said for now..............i should start a new army BurningFlame said

Desert Rain Frog July 6th, 2024 08:44 PM

LionFlop Shot Up, Awakening Here. Where Am I...? Oh No... I'm In The Dark Forest. I Thought It Would Be More... Bloody. Not Red Skies And Blood-Stained Fog. He Rose, Suddenly Feeling A Tail Brosh Against Him.. Wait. That Was His Tail! A Translucent-Red Tail With The Bones Was Attached To His Nub! His Tail Was Back! But His Heart Markings At The Base Of His Tail Had Cracks Through Them... Oh. How Could He Go To Darkfire's Dreams?
(Open!) @Windy For Darkfire

Phoenix July 6th, 2024 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Desert Rain Frog (Post 1610907)
LionFlop Shot Up, Awakening Here. Where Am I...? Oh No... I'm In The Dark Forest. I Thought It Would Be More... Bloody. Not Red Skies And Blood-Stained Fog. He Rose, Suddenly Feeling A Tail Brosh Against Him.. Wait. That Was His Tail! A Translucent-Red Tail With The Bones Was Attached To His Nub! His Tail Was Back! But His Heart Markings At The Base Of His Tail Had Cracks Through Them... Oh. How Could He Go To Darkfire's Dreams?
(Open!) @Windy For Darkfire

Darkfire, who had been asleep in the warrior's den, woke up to find himself here. Well, not literally here....... just dreaming here. "Lionflop?" he asked, terrified, thinking that he had recognized the cat in front of him. "I-is that you?"

Desert Rain Frog July 6th, 2024 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Windy (Post 1610909)
Darkfire, who had been asleep in the warrior's den, woke up to find himself here. Well, not literally here....... just dreaming here. "Lionflop?" he asked, terrified, thinking that he had recognized the cat in front of him. "I-is that you?"

LionFlops Head Swung Around To A Familiar Voice. Darkfire! Yes, It's Me! He Ran Up To Him, Purring.

Beaan July 6th, 2024 09:01 PM

»»————> BITTERPAW <————««
⪻THE EMPEROR: REVERSED⪼

TW: Bitterpaw is very much insane. I'm not kidding. He's an angy boi.

SILVER TONGUE IS ACTIVE

Ah. A new arrival. This was one of the few times that Bitterpaw actually was in camp, and all the sudden a cat showed up. The scarred maroon apprentice stalked up, head high. "Alas, if only. Sadly, we are stuck with regular skies. Bitterflash," he mewed, sitting down and licking his paw. It had become the norm for the deceased apprentice to introduce himself with his fake name, and nobody even batted an eye. "What did you do?" he inquired, bringing his paw over his head. Some cats came here for murder and such, while cats like Bitterpaw are just insane. Personally, the young tom took that as a compliment.

[ @Desert Rain Frog - Lionflop ]

Desert Rain Frog July 6th, 2024 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bean (Post 1610912)
»»————> BITTERPAW <————««
⪻THE EMPEROR: REVERSED⪼

TW: Bitterpaw is very much insane. I'm not kidding. He's an angy boi.

SILVER TONGUE IS ACTIVE

Ah. A new arrival. This was one of the few times that Bitterpaw actually was in camp, and all the sudden a cat showed up. The scarred maroon apprentice stalked up, head high. "Alas, if only. Sadly, we are stuck with regular skies. Bitterflash," he mewed, sitting down and licking his paw. It had become the norm for the deceased apprentice to introduce himself with his fake name, and nobody even batted an eye. "What did you do?" he inquired, bringing his paw over his head. Some cats came here for murder and such, while cats like Bitterpaw are just insane. Personally, the young tom took that as a compliment.

[ @Desert Rain Frog - Lionflop ]

Lost Control Of Myself And Murdered Cats. Like 10 Of Them, Would Of Killed More If DawnStar Didn't Kill Me. He Snorted To The Cat, Floppy Ears Flicking.