Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   ShadowClan (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   ShadowClan Clearing (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30563)

rosetherosey December 12th, 2020 09:50 PM

Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silverglitter17 (Post 872780)
“I suppose it’s not for everyone.” Icekit mewed. Maybe not everyone likes snow the way I do. Icekit thought. Before she met Silverkit, snow was her only friend. It was so cold, but so nice to be around. She played with it, sat on it, and sometimes slept with it. So she loved snow a lot. @rosetherosey

"Yeah. Especially not for me." Silverkit was still shivering. She wanted to see more of the camp, but she was really cold.

Silverglitter17 December 12th, 2020 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rosetherosey (Post 872789)
"Yeah. Especially not for me." Silverkit was still shivering. She wanted to see more of the camp, but she was really cold.

“Maybe we should go back to the nursery.” Icekit suggested. “You seem cold. We can always come back another time.”

rosetherosey December 13th, 2020 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silverglitter17 (Post 872815)
“Maybe we should go back to the nursery.” Icekit suggested. “You seem cold. We can always come back another time.”

She nodded. The nursery's warmth was better than freezing to death out here. So she began to pad back to the nursery.

Silverglitter17 December 13th, 2020 03:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rosetherosey (Post 872822)
She nodded. The nursery's warmth was better than freezing to death out here. So she began to pad back to the nursery.

Icekit decided to follow Silverkit. She would’ve stayed outside, but it wasn’t every day that she had a friend. Having a friend was very different compared to what she was used to, but it was great!

Silverglitter17 December 13th, 2020 03:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChillCat (Post 872169)
Silentkit left the nursery to do one of her favorite activities. Eating snow! Other cats think it's weird, but it's great! It's cold and soft and makes my throat feel better. She mushed her face into a snow bank and started munching.

While Icekit was walking back to the nursery, she saw Silentkit eating snow! Why? Snow was to play with, not to eat! Her jaw dropped while watching Silentkit. “Snow is friend, not food.” She mewed, still horrified.

ghostwriter December 13th, 2020 08:57 AM

@Dusty bells.

As dawn broke in the pine forest, a slender bronze silhouette emerged from the warrior’s den. Leopardstrike scanned the clearing with frigid amber eyes, tail flicking lightly. She had to admit she had been reluctantly impressed by Parsleypaw’s keenness for combat, but wondered if the apprentice would hold up in hunting practice, where silence and patience were required.
“Parsleypaw, it’s time.” She called curtly.

ghostwriter December 13th, 2020 09:01 AM

@Phoenix Fire

Tallfern stretches heartily, curling her plumed tail over her back. She had just finished all but devouring a shrew, and neatly groomed any remnants from her lengthy whiskers. Yesterday had been...challenging. She was a bit stiff and sore from her quarrel with the fox, and she prayed to StarClan that Larkpaw might be a bit more receptive to her instruction today. She knew she wasnt exactly a strict or organized mentor, but she hoped the freedom she allowed the young cat would at least make him feel as if she wasn’t attempting to restrict him. She sighed heavily, and braced herself, hoping for the best.
“Larkpaw?” She called.

popsicle dream December 13th, 2020 09:19 AM

Larkpaw's dream was interrupted by someone calling his name. Tallfern. He growled and got himself up and out of his nest. As he was doing that, his sides hurt a little, but not terribly bad. He stalked out of the den, glaring at Tallfern all the way in response. He was still exhausted from yesterday, which he showed with a yawn. @Larkstripe

ghostwriter December 13th, 2020 09:26 AM

@Phoenix Fire

Tallfern raised a brow and tilted her head a bit, observing the young cat’s obvious exhaustion, “Hm, me too.” She commented. The big She-cat paused to contemplate the day’s proceedings, “How about...we do some leaf-bare foraging? Hunting can be tricky, but if you know where to look, you can find hibernating rodents and reptiles that are easy pickings. It’ll be a light day. What do you think?” She prompted.

popsicle dream December 13th, 2020 09:32 AM

"Sure." Larkpaw didn't feel the need to be too snappy right now, unlike most days. He was a different cat when tired. Sure, he was still grumpy, but he wasn't as rude and fiery. He kept his head high, though, as he strode to the exit of the camp. @Larkstripe (I've gotta go eat but I'll be back soon)