Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   SkyClan (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   SkyClan Nursery (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54)

Mayflower July 14th, 2017 03:22 PM

Re: SkyClan Nursery

Quote:

Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat (Post 320880)
(Yeah before it gets weird...er)

Pebbleheart nodded. He hadn't talked with Robinshout much, but he seemed like a loyal and kind warrior when they did meet. A purr rising in his throat at the thought of the kits growing up to become kind warriors to SkyClan. They weren't his, but he treated all kits like they were, with kindness and gentleness.

Sunset smiled at the tom and shifted, readjusting herself.
(what now xD)

wickedvirtues July 14th, 2017 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Milky Way (Post 321024)
Sunset smiled at the tom and shifted, readjusting herself.
(what now xD)

(idk .o.)

Mayflower July 14th, 2017 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat (Post 321053)
(idk .o.)

Ummmm)

"Do you have a mate or special cat in your life?" Sunsetsong wasn't sure how old the tom was, but he seemed like he would make a good mate for one lucky cat.

wickedvirtues July 14th, 2017 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Milky Way (Post 321115)
Ummmm)

"Do you have a mate or special cat in your life?" Sunsetsong wasn't sure how old the tom was, but he seemed like he would make a good mate for one lucky cat.

"Not yet, but i'm sure i'll meet the right cat someday" Pebbleheart trilled, his tail curling slightly. He believed in 'true love' and that sort of things, so he knew someday he'd find love and have a litter of his own.

Mayflower July 14th, 2017 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat (Post 321120)
"Not yet, but i'm sure i'll meet the right cat someday" Pebbleheart trilled, his tail curling slightly. He believed in 'true love' and that sort of things, so he knew someday he'd find love and have a litter of his own.

"They will be a lucky cat." Sunsetsong smiled kindly, already coming off as a mother to the tom she was speaking to.
How old is he)

wickedvirtues July 14th, 2017 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Milky Way (Post 321125)
"They will be a lucky cat." Sunsetsong smiled kindly, already coming off as a mother to the tom she was speaking to.
How old is he)

Lemme look)
"It'll happen someday, and then i'll have little kits of my own to love" he purred dreamily, his tail curling slightly as he grinned.
46 moons)

Mayflower July 14th, 2017 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat (Post 321205)
Lemme look)
"It'll happen someday, and then i'll have little kits of my own to love" he purred dreamily, his tail curling slightly as he grinned.
46 moons)

Oh well she's younger and acting like a mom xD)
"You seem to like kits," Sunset said with an amused tone in her voice. "If you could decide, how many kits would you have?" The queen smiled and flicked her tail, covering her kits to keep them warm.

wickedvirtues July 14th, 2017 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Milky Way (Post 321254)
Oh well she's younger and acting like a mom xD)
"You seem to like kits," Sunset said with an amused tone in her voice. "If you could decide, how many kits would you have?" The queen smiled and flicked her tail, covering her kits to keep them warm.

Shrugging with an amused look on his face, he thought about the question. "Hm.. I'd say... maybe four." He replied, four was a good number. They'd grow into fine warriors with loyal hearts.. when he actually had some.

Mayflower July 14th, 2017 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat (Post 321256)
Shrugging with an amused look on his face, he thought about the question. "Hm.. I'd say... maybe four." He replied, four was a good number. They'd grow into fine warriors with loyal hearts.. when he actually had some.

"If I had to choose, maybe three, but I'm still very happy with mine. No matter who they grow up to be, I will always love them. That's what parents are for, aren't they?" Sunset affectionately looked at her kits, their forms snuggled against her body.

wickedvirtues July 14th, 2017 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Milky Way (Post 321260)
"If I had to choose, maybe three, but I'm still very happy with mine. No matter who they grow up to be, I will always love them. That's what parents are for, aren't they?" Sunset affectionately looked at her kits, their forms snuggled against her body.

"Yes" Pebbleheart purred simply, the word enough reply in his mind as he smiled at the small bundles near Sunsetsong. He sat, making himself a bit more comfortable. His plan to only visit and drop off some food now changed.