Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Seastones (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   May Gathering (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39359)

Rivergold June 17th, 2021 07:08 PM

Re: May Gathering

Quote:

Originally Posted by CatontheMoon (Post 1024771)
Mossywing looked up at the cat and bursted out laughing. "I'm just kidding! I'm not upset don't worry." He smiled and returned to his spot next to the tom. "My sister, Tulippaw would act like you clawed her feathers that she collects up, don't tell her I said that." He chuckled and flicked his tail playfully. "So, is that your actual name? No offence, sorry."

"I-I um." The tom swallowed, unsure. He laughed at me, and he's kidding. Do I laugh? What do I say?? How interaction???? His shoulders hunched forward, Peanutfur swallowed again, and continued in a soft voice. "No, my name isn't Peanutfish, sorry. My name is Peanutfur." He hesitated a moment, then hazarded a glance at the Riverclan tom. "Um...."

*Sees the post*
Oh wait whoops uhh.....lemme add this)

At a yowl from across the clearing, Peanutfur jumped to his paws, startled. "Um! Hello it was nice meeting you I havetogonowgoodbye!" He dipped his head and with a speed showing that he was a born and bred Windclan cat, the tom sprinted away towards the rest of his clan, soon lost in the mass of pelts leaving for home.

CatontheMoon June 18th, 2021 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rivergold (Post 1024937)
"I-I um." The tom swallowed, unsure. He laughed at me, and he's kidding. Do I laugh? What do I say?? How interaction???? His shoulders hunched forward, Peanutfur swallowed again, and continued in a soft voice. "No, my name isn't Peanutfish, sorry. My name is Peanutfur." He hesitated a moment, then hazarded a glance at the Riverclan tom. "Um...."

*Sees the post*
Oh wait whoops uhh.....lemme add this)

At a yowl from across the clearing, Peanutfur jumped to his paws, startled. "Um! Hello it was nice meeting you I havetogonowgoodbye!" He dipped his head and with a speed showing that he was a born and bred Windclan cat, the tom sprinted away towards the rest of his clan, soon lost in the mass of pelts leaving for home.

"Well, goodbye, It was nice meeting you!" Mossywing waved his fluffy tail goodbye to the WindClan cat, stood up and left. Wow, he's fast. The RiverClan tom thought.

CatontheMoon June 18th, 2021 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fawnhearted (Post 1024779)
(I may be wrong, but I do believe that you shouldn't be roleplaying the May gathering if it's been 3 weeks since it ended, we are allowed to finish up roleplays but they should expand past June 5th or so) @CatontheMoon

( @Ravenleaf don't roleplay your character as a deputy when they are not, thank you)

Ooohh.. Sorry! I'm new here and I didn't realize. I just finished role-playing there so yeah. Sorry again!

forest June 18th, 2021 12:48 PM

(Ravenleaf don't roleplay your character as a deputy when they are not, thank you) i was new, i didn't know

Streamcloud July 11th, 2021 03:50 PM

Streamcloud noticed that no Thunderclan and Riverclan warriors were sitting together or sharing tounges which confused her...

Streamcloud July 11th, 2021 03:52 PM

Streamcloud was sitting quietly by herself.

Streamcloud July 11th, 2021 03:53 PM

Streamcloud sat by herself listening quietly to the meeting.

Streamcloud July 11th, 2021 03:54 PM

Streamcloud was clearly bored since no one was talking.

Streamcloud July 11th, 2021 04:03 PM

Streamcloud walked around the clearing looking for a good spot to listen to the meeting. She noticed that Thunderclan nor Riverclan were talking to each other or sharing tounges. It didn't surprise her Riverclan was always shady, sometimes even shadier than Shadowclan.

She found a shaded spot with soft moss and ferns next to her clanmates. And settled down ready to listen to the news the other clans have to share. Probably the usual; that the prey was running well and they have new kits or new warriors. She silently longed for something exciting to happen.