Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   ThunderClan Events (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=130)
-   -   ThunderClan: Life Before 2020's Fire (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10)

Captain January 8th, 2017 03:03 PM

Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:

Originally Posted by Whitemoon (Post 121455)
Whitemoon took note of the fact that Bramblefur was a little caught of guard by her approach. Whitemoon wasn't very social herself, but had recently made it a personal goal to make new friends. "Yeah, at least we have prey. I can't wait for Newleaf, though," She said, laying down and preparing to bite into her mouse.

Bramblefur seemed to be silent for a moment as Whitemoon laid down to join her here. “Someone actually wants to talk to me?” She thought in awe, shaking her head and smiling happily at the white she-cat. “Newleaf is always such a peaceful time for the clans. The prey is just coming out from their dens and the fresh flowers smell so nice just when they start to bloom.” The brown-furred warrior said, feeling in better spirits than past days. She thought back to when she promised her father that she’d make friends and not work all her life. “Maybe this is my chance for a new beginning..” Bramblefur thought as she took another bite from her skinny mole. “Hopefully everything will be a bit calmer around here since all the fire and all that chaos.”

Whitemoon January 8th, 2017 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robin-chan (Post 121477)
Bramblefur seemed to be silent for a moment as Whitemoon laid down to join her here. “Someone actually wants to talk to me?” She thought in awe, shaking her head and smiling happily at the white she-cat. “Newleaf is always such a peaceful time for the clans. The prey is just coming out from their dens and the fresh flowers smell so nice just when they start to bloom.” The brown-furred warrior said, feeling in better spirits than past days. She thought back to when she promised her father that she’d make friends and not work all her life. “Maybe this is my chance for a new beginning..” Bramblefur thought as she took another bite from her skinny mole. “Hopefully everything will be a bit calmer around here since all the fire and all that chaos.”

Whitemoon was beginning to like the quite she-cat, and returned her smile. "Yeah! The tranquility and plentiful prey is always a plus. I mean, I would never refuse to hunt for long hours or fight in dangerous battles for my clan, but the doesn't necessarily mean I want to all the time." She laughed. "I do love the snow in Leafbare, though. Only time I don't stand out." She took a final bite of her meal finishing it off and licking her muzzle. Why have I never just talked to a cat like this before? Making friends isn't so hard! She thought.

Captain January 8th, 2017 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Whitemoon (Post 121494)
Whitemoon was beginning to like the quite she-cat, and returned her smile. "Yeah! The tranquility and plentiful prey is always a plus. I mean, I would never refuse to hunt for long hours or fight in dangerous battles for my clan, but the doesn't necessarily mean I want to all the time." She laughed. "I do love the snow in Leafbare, though. Only time I don't stand out." She took a final bite of her meal finishing it off and licking her muzzle. Why have I never just talked to a cat like this before? Making friends isn't so hard! She thought.

“I’m not really much of a fighter, but if I needed to, I would lay down my life for this clan.” Bramblefur said with a soft smile, directing her gaze up at the clouds, “At least, I think my parents would approve of my loyalty in Starclan.” She stared up at the sky for a moment, lost in thought. After awhile, she broke away from her thinking and looked over at Whitemoon with an apologetic smile, “Sorry about that. I tend to drift off at times.” The she-cat said and gave a quiet chuckle, “I bet you’re really good at hunting in Leafbare with that kind of fur.” Bramblefur finished off her meal before speaking again, “Your fur is quite pretty too - my fur always has burrs in it and gets twigs snagged in it.” She giggled, her whiskers twitching. The brown-striped warrior looked out towards the forest. “Would you like to go hunting with me?” Bramblefur asked, her tone shy, “I mean, it doesn’t have to be now, whenever you feel comfortable..” Her voice got quieter and more nervous as she kept speaking until she just looked down at her paws in embarrassment.

Whitemoon January 8th, 2017 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robin-chan (Post 121511)
“I’m not really much of a fighter, but if I needed to, I would lay down my life for this clan.” Bramblefur said with a soft smile, directing her gaze up at the clouds, “At least, I think my parents would approve of my loyalty in Starclan.” She stared up at the sky for a moment, lost in thought. After awhile, she broke away from her thinking and looked over at Whitemoon with an apologetic smile, “Sorry about that. I tend to drift off at times.” The she-cat said and gave a quiet chuckle, “I bet you’re really good at hunting in Leafbare with that kind of fur.” Bramblefur finished off her meal before speaking again, “Your fur is quite pretty too - my fur always has burrs in it and gets twigs snagged in it.” She giggled, her whiskers twitching. The brown-striped warrior looked out towards the forest. “Would you like to go hunting with me?” Bramblefur asked, her tone shy, “I mean, it doesn’t have to be now, whenever you feel comfortable..” Her voice got quieter and more nervous as she kept speaking until she just looked down at her paws in embarrassment.

Whitemoon thanked Bramblefur for complementing her fur, following with "I'd love to go hunting!" She stood up, and looked to Bramblefur. She looked embarrassed, so Whitemoon tried her best to convey that she really did enjoy her company with a happy little sway of her tail.

Captain January 8th, 2017 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Whitemoon (Post 121535)
Whitemoon thanked Bramblefur for complementing her fur, following with "I'd love to go hunting!" She stood up, and looked to Bramblefur. She looked embarrassed, so Whitemoon tried her best to convey that she really did enjoy her company with a happy little sway of her tail.

“Really? You want to go hunting with me? Awesome!” Noticing that she was acting like a kitten, she said her words again, “I mean, thank you. I’m glad that I could finally hunt with someone rather than myself for once.” Bramblefur sprang to her paws with a happy purr rumbling in her throat, “Come on! I know some good spots out in the territory!” She was no young newly-made warrior, but the she-cat still had some spring in her step. Being over 30 moons, she wasn’t that old - far from being an elder, anyways. The she-cat looked at Whitemoon, hoping that she would perhaps call her a friend soon. “Follow me!” Bramblefur mewed, her whiskers twitching as she padded past her and went across the clearing towards the camp entrance, a thin trail of pawprints left behind her in the soft, chilling snow.

Whitemoon January 8th, 2017 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robin-chan (Post 121550)
“Really? You want to go hunting with me? Awesome!” Noticing that she was acting like a kitten, she said her words again, “I mean, thank you. I’m glad that I could finally hunt with someone rather than myself for once.” Bramblefur sprang to her paws with a happy purr rumbling in her throat, “Come on! I know some good spots out in the territory!” She was no young newly-made warrior, but the she-cat still had some spring in her step. Being over 30 moons, she wasn’t that old - far from being an elder, anyways. The she-cat looked at Whitemoon, hoping that she would perhaps call her a friend soon. “Follow me!” Bramblefur mewed, her whiskers twitching as she padded past her and went across the clearing towards the camp entrance, a thin trail of pawprints left behind her in the soft, chilling snow.

Whitemoon followed, a white blur racing up to the camp entrance. (Moving to territory)

Undercover January 8th, 2017 03:56 PM

Cottonfrost

Cottonfrost sat at the edge of camp, his dark grey fur glistening neatly in the sunlight. The tom cat had just given himself a thorough wash, and was now patiently sitting at the edge of camp, a perfect demeanor of calmness and content.
Cottonfrost often had the aura of deep concentration around him, and as he watched the two cats leave, he felt satisfied. His clan was functioning well, and the clans seemed to be at peace with one another. Letting out a small sigh, he stood up, glanced around one last time, then padded over to a tall tree overhanging the edge of the clearing.
Leaping nimbly into one of the lower branches, Cottonfrost settled down and rested his chin on his paws. I wonder if they'll catch any prey while they're out. He thought, his thoughts leading once more to the cats who had recently disappeared through the exit of the camp.

He Walks
He Talks
He Thinks

Bristletail January 8th, 2017 04:22 PM

Bristletail, a ginger she-cat, padded over to Iceclaw. "Now, who exactly are you talking about?" She purred

Bristletail January 8th, 2017 04:25 PM

Bristletail took a mouse from the pile of fresh-kill and ripped in into halves. Her worry that someone might catch her out this late overcame her hunger.

Whitemoon January 8th, 2017 04:48 PM

@Robin-chan

Whitemoon padded into the clearing, enjoying the feel of the light, powdery snow beneath her paws. She dropped the tiny mouse she had caught onto the fresh-kill pile and waited for Bramblefur, a cat she considered to be her new friend.

Captain January 8th, 2017 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Whitemoon (Post 121653)
@Robin-chan

Whitemoon padded into the clearing, enjoying the feel of the light, powdery snow beneath her paws. She dropped the tiny mouse she had caught onto the fresh-kill pile and waited for Bramblefur, a cat she considered to be her new friend.

Bramblefur padded into the clearing with Whitemoon, her tail swinging back and forth in a happy, content manner. She followed the white-furred warrior to the fresh-kill pile, dropping the hare with her mouse. “This’ll certainly feed some hungry kits and elders.” The warrior murmured softly to her friend, smiling. She gave a loud yawn and stretched out her paws. “I’d love to go hunting again sometime. What this she-cat needs at the moment is a nice nap in the warmth of the Warrior’s den.” She chuckled, “It was a pleasure to meet you, Whitemoon. This certainly won’t be the last time we see each other.” With that, the brown-striped tabby purred and walked off into the nearby den for her rank.

[ Thanks for role-playing with me! It was really fun! Message me anytime to role-play again! :3 ]

Captain January 8th, 2017 05:00 PM

Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

Bramblefur padded into the warm den and picked a soft nest towards the back lined with soft moss and feathers. She yawned and laid down in the comfortable bedding, resting her muzzle on top of her paws and closing her eyes, falling into a relaxing slumber.

Whitemoon January 8th, 2017 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robin-chan (Post 121676)
Bramblefur padded into the clearing with Whitemoon, her tail swinging back and forth in a happy, content manner. She followed the white-furred warrior to the fresh-kill pile, dropping the hare with her mouse. “This’ll certainly feed some hungry kits and elders.” The warrior murmured softly to her friend, smiling. She gave a loud yawn and stretched out her paws. “I’d love to go hunting again sometime. What this she-cat needs at the moment is a nice nap in the warmth of the Warrior’s den.” She chuckled, “It was a pleasure to meet you, Whitemoon. This certainly won’t be the last time we see each other.” With that, the brown-striped tabby purred and walked off into the nearby den for her rank.

[ Thanks for role-playing with me! It was really fun! Message me anytime to role-play again! :3 ]

Whitemoon bid Bramblefur a farewell, as she ventured off to take care of other business.

(Sure thing!)

Fallpotato January 8th, 2017 05:14 PM

Quietstream padded around camp bored. He licked his paw and then continued to walk around camp

Slash-GNR January 8th, 2017 05:40 PM

@Undercover

Dawnflicker sat in the snow. She groomed herself as she watched the cats mingle in the camp. Her white and ginger patched pelt was almost full white from all the snow. She liked her orange patches. It was what made her unique. She then bent her head down to groom her chest. She hasn't really talked to any other cats. No one talked to her. She didn't mind either way.

Undercover January 8th, 2017 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cedar (Post 121796)
@Undercover

Dawnflicker sat in the snow. She groomed herself as she watched the cats mingle in the camp. Her white and ginger patched pelt was almost full white from all the snow. She liked her orange patches. It was what made her unique. She then bent her head down to groom her chest. She hasn't really talked to any other cats. No one talked to her. She didn't mind either way.

Cottonfrost

Cottonfrost peered around from his place in his tree. His dark grey tail flicked back and forth as he observed. Digging a sharp scar into the bark, he peeled back some of the tree's protection. Odd, He thought. Under the bark is slightly damp. It must be from the water it soaks up. After pondering this discovery, he looked below and spotted the she-cat sitting in the snow.
Thinking it would only be a benefit to get a little socializing in, Cottonfrost leaped nimbly from the branch. His paws landed softly in the snow and he breathed deeply, enjoying the crisp smell of winter. Padding toward her, Cottonfrost smoothed his ruffled fur that coated his spine and approached, his face friendly and open.
"Hello. How are you doing?" He meowed, cracking a lopsided smile. The scar on his cheek tingled a little, and a muscle in his jaw jumped. He immidietly tensed. Hs sister always teased him that he was never gifted with the 'prize' of good socializing. Nevertheless, he held his head high as he waited for her response.

He Walks
He Talks
He Thinks

Slash-GNR January 8th, 2017 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Undercover (Post 121822)
Cottonfrost

Cottonfrost peered around from his place in his tree. His dark grey tail flicked back and forth as he observed. Digging a sharp scar into the bark, he peeled back some of the tree's protection. Odd, He thought. Under the bark is slightly damp. It must be from the water it soaks up. After pondering this discovery, he looked below and spotted the she-cat sitting in the snow.
Thinking it would only be a benefit to get a little socializing in, Cottonfrost leaped nimbly from the branch. His paws landed softly in the snow and he breathed deeply, enjoying the crisp smell of winter. Padding toward her, Cottonfrost smoothed his ruffled fur that coated his spine and approached, his face friendly and open.
"Hello. How are you doing?" He meowed, cracking a lopsided smile. The scar on his cheek tingled a little, and a muscle in his jaw jumped. He immidietly tensed. Hs sister always teased him that he was never gifted with the 'prize' of good socializing. Nevertheless, he held his head high as he waited for her response.

He Walks
He Talks
He Thinks

The smaller female jumped a bit as she heard the voice. She calmed as she turned her head towards a male. Her eyes danced with happiness as she greeted her. The female noticed the scar on his face and the twinge of his cheek. She thought it was kind of... unique. She liked unique things, specially cats. She gave a kind smile and dipped her head, "I'm doing quite well today. Thank you for asking. How are you...?" she trailed off. "I'm sorry, I don't seem to know your name," she mewed toward him as she shook her head. She pawed at the ground. She was kind of nervous. 'What if I make a fool of myself?' she thought in her head. She never was the type of she-cat to be calm in front of another cat, specially a male. She was what you may call, a hopeless romantic, which always made her chuckle when she thought about it.

Undercover January 8th, 2017 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cedar (Post 121833)
The smaller female jumped a bit as she heard the voice. She calmed as she turned her head towards a male. Her eyes danced with happiness as she greeted her. The female noticed the scar on his face and the twinge of his cheek. She thought it was kind of... unique. She liked unique things, specially cats. She gave a kind smile and dipped her head, "I'm doing quite well today. Thank you for asking. How are you...?" she trailed off. "I'm sorry, I don't seem to know your name," she mewed toward him as she shook her head. She pawed at the ground. She was kind of nervous. 'What if I make a fool of myself?' she thought in her head. She never was the type of she-cat to be calm in front of another cat, specially a male. She was what you may call, a hopeless romantic, which always made her chuckle when she thought about it.

Cottonfrost
Cottonfrost tipped his head to the side. "Pretty good." He meowed, returning the dip. "I'm known as Cottonfrost." He studied her features for a moment, drinking in her familiar ThunderClan scent with curiosity. He never ran across other cats, much less talked to them. The tom blinked, wracking his brain for some memory of her. Then he came across the memory. His sister, Risenmoon, had mentoned her a few times.
"You're...Dawnflicker, right?" He sure hoped he got the name right. He had made an assumption of a name at a gathering once. It was a mistake he never wished to repeat. And it was of a cat he had talked to before, to make the situation worse.
When Cottonfrost heard her chuckle, his dark gaze narrowed instinctively: was she amused by him?! His ears immediately pricked, and his heart thudded. Man, this socializing thing could be embarrassing. He thought as he swallowed out of nervousness. Why was he nervous? Who knew...

He Walks
He Talks
He Thinks

seasalt January 8th, 2017 06:37 PM

Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Leafkit sat thoughtfully in the nursery in his nest,
near the back, his mother's old nest to the left, his foster mother's nest to the right. His leaf, forest green eyes gleamed in the dark den, the star twinkling outside. Beautiful. The young, but quite wise kit thought, eyes shifting slowly to stare out at the lovely midnight black sky. But, the scars of the Thunderclan Liberation. Yes, Leafkit was quite happy Ashstar was back, and leader again, aswell as the deputy, Gyrewind, a cat he never seen or met, strange, for a deputy, but it wasn't the young kit's place to judge, afterall, he was a young tom kit, still in the nursery, and that's the sad part. However hard the kit tried to push the memories of all the bloodshed and death, it still came back, cries of horror, screams, and cackles, it was all still their, and the kit didn't know why, and that scared him, greatly. Terrifying nightmare's plaguing his fragile mind, but why? A question Leafkit wanted greatly answered. Maybe sleep would help, maybe...yes, that would help certainly! The kit laid down slowly in his nest, looking at the stars for a bit, before sleep crept into his body, calm and quiet snores coming from him, before silence.

Slash-GNR January 8th, 2017 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Undercover (Post 121890)
Cottonfrost
Cottonfrost tipped his head to the side. "Pretty good." He meowed, returning the dip. "I'm known as Cottonfrost." He studied her features for a moment, drinking in her familiar ThunderClan scent with curiosity. He never ran across other cats, much less talked to them. The tom blinked, wracking his brain for some memory of her. Then he came across the memory. His sister, Risenmoon, had mentoned her a few times.
"You're...Dawnflicker, right?" He sure hoped he got the name right. He had made an assumption of a name at a gathering once. It was a mistake he never wished to repeat. And it was of a cat he had talked to before, to make the situation worse.
When Cottonfrost heard her chuckle, his dark gaze narrowed instinctively: was she amused by him?! His ears immediately pricked, and his heart thudded. Man, this socializing thing could be embarrassing. He thought as he swallowed out of nervousness. Why was he nervous? Who knew...

He Walks
He Talks
He Thinks

The she-cat smiled, "Ah, Cottonfrost. Nice name," she paused, "If I may ask, what about you gives you that name?" she asked tilting her head at the larger tom. She nodded, "Yes, that is my name," she mewed. She watched him narrow his gaze on her, "You alright?" she asked confusion danced in her eyes.

Bristletail January 8th, 2017 07:14 PM

"Hello." Bristletail's voice came out from behind the two cats. She had returned from her journey to RiverClan's grounds, where she knew she was not allowed. "You must be Cottonfrost." She greeted the cat. She nodded at the other cat. "Pardon me, I don't know who you are."

Slash-GNR January 8th, 2017 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bristletail (Post 121993)
"Hello." Bristletail's voice came out from behind the two cats. She had returned from her journey to RiverClan's grounds, where she knew she was not allowed. "You must be Cottonfrost." She greeted the cat. She nodded at the other cat. "Pardon me, I don't know who you are."

The female turned to the other cat. "I'm Dawnflicker," she mewed towards her.

Bristletail January 8th, 2017 07:22 PM

Bristletail entered the warriors den after a long day of hunting. She hoped to be appointed an apprentice soon. She planned on curling up in

Bristletail January 8th, 2017 07:22 PM

A nice warm spot

Bristletail January 8th, 2017 07:25 PM

"Nice to meet you, Dawnflicker. I'm Bristletail." she replied, happy to meet a she-cat who was willing to say hi.

doghouse January 8th, 2017 08:21 PM

@starfall

Apurva looked around, her eyes wide. She was eager to start a new day. Each day was a day closer to an apprentice ceremony. She looked around curiously, studying each cat carefully, wondering which one of them was going to be her mentor. Personally, she hoped it would be Maplefur, though the pretty calico highly doubted that it would be, although, you never know. There was slight chance that it would be Maplefur. Maybe it'd be good for her to get herself acquainted with more cats than Lionpaw, Timberpaw and Maplefur though. She looked around, hoping to spot somebody to talk with.

It would be good to get to know the Clan better, as it was her first night sleeping in a den and not hidden in camp, as she'd been after the fire and until the battle. Her injuries were almost healed, and she was feeling much better refreshed after that peaceful night's sleep with Timberpaw, even though she'd been very hot and uncomfortable despite the cold. That was just how she reacted when around Timberpaw. It was uncontrollable, and she'd never felt anything like it before in her life. It made her wonder why she had even chosen to join ThunderClan. Was that all because of Timberpaw, too? she wondered, tilting her head and sitting down, scratching an itch behind one ear with her back paw absently.

She looked up, her green hues scanning the area for a cat to talk to, and she hoped that nobody would scorn her or turn her away. She padded up to the nearest cat, a ginger furred tom close to her age, and stood a fox length behind him and slightly to the side. “H-hi.” she said in a friendly, slightly uncertain tone of voice.

Starfall January 8th, 2017 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness (Post 122101)
@starfall

Apurva looked around, her eyes wide. She was eager to start a new day. Each day was a day closer to an apprentice ceremony. She looked around curiously, studying each cat carefully, wondering which one of them was going to be her mentor. Personally, she hoped it would be Maplefur, though the pretty calico highly doubted that it would be, although, you never know. There was slight chance that it would be Maplefur. Maybe it'd be good for her to get herself acquainted with more cats than Lionpaw, Timberpaw and Maplefur though. She looked around, hoping to spot somebody to talk with.

It would be good to get to know the Clan better, as it was her first night sleeping in a den and not hidden in camp, as she'd been after the fire and until the battle. Her injuries were almost healed, and she was feeling much better refreshed after that peaceful night's sleep with Timberpaw, even though she'd been very hot and uncomfortable despite the cold. That was just how she reacted when around Timberpaw. It was uncontrollable, and she'd never felt anything like it before in her life. It made her wonder why she had even chosen to join ThunderClan. Was that all because of Timberpaw, too? she wondered, tilting her head and sitting down, scratching an itch behind one ear with her back paw absently.

She looked up, her green hues scanning the area for a cat to talk to, and she hoped that nobody would scorn her or turn her away. She padded up to the nearest cat, a ginger furred tom close to her age, and stood a fox length behind him and slightly to the side. “H-hi.” she said in a friendly, slightly uncertain tone of voice.

Daypaw flicked his ear and turned his dark blue gaze upon a multicolored tabby, one he's never met before. The golden tom smiled brightly, his blue hues glimmered with joy and friendliness "Hello, I don't believe we've met before....are you from a different clan,loner? Oh never mind that, it's nice to meet you, my names Daypaw." he said, his tail flicking back and fourth to an unheard beat, though it was understandable, he was too excited to stand still, he was surprised he wasn't bounding off the dens by now, but he needed to focus. He looked the molly over, a big grin was plastered on his face, he was excited, he met a new friend, that was one of his favorite things about being an apprentice, but he was still young so it didn't really matter, well not at the moment. The golden tabby blinked and flicked his tail "Sorry, I wasn't paying attention....um.....could you run that by me again?" he asked sheepishly, flattening his ears slightly 'Pay attention! It isn't very polite to space out when's someone's talking to you!' he thought, mentally kicking himself for being so rude to the molly.

doghouse January 8th, 2017 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by starfall (Post 122153)
Daypaw flicked his ear and turned his dark blue gaze upon a multicolored tabby, one he's never met before. The golden tom smiled brightly, his blue hues glimmered with joy and friendliness "Hello, I don't believe we've met before....are you from a different clan,loner? Oh never mind that, it's nice to meet you, my names Daypaw." he said, his tail flicking back and fourth to an unheard beat, though it was understandable, he was too excited to stand still, he was surprised he wasn't bounding off the dens by now, but he needed to focus. He looked the molly over, a big grin was plastered on his face, he was excited, he met a new friend, that was one of his favorite things about being an apprentice, but he was still young so it didn't really matter, well not at the moment. The golden tabby blinked and flicked his tail "Sorry, I wasn't paying attention....um.....could you run that by me again?" he asked sheepishly, flattening his ears slightly 'Pay attention! It isn't very polite to space out when's someone's talking to you!' he thought, mentally kicking himself for being so rude to the molly.

Apurva felt a slight smile spread across her maw, and she flicked her ears slightly. It was good that he hadn't attacked her and called her an intruder, and that was what she was smiling about. He looked like a sweet and friendly cat. She dipped her head. “Technically, I'm still a loner, yes, but I'm joining ThunderClan.” Apurva explained, sitting down and wrapping her tail over her paws in a graceful manor that gave away her kittypet past. She sighed, cocking her head. “And the name's Apurva.” She added almost inaudibly.

She looked back at him, only to realize that he didn't appear to be listening, and she sighed, tilting her head to one side and watching him until at last he snapped back into focus. She nodded as he apologized and asked her to repeat herself. She repeated exactly what she'd said before, hoping that this time, he had been listening to her, though she didn't really care just as long as she wouldn't have to repeat herself a third time to him. She gave her chest fur a few embarrassed licks, scuffling her paws in the snow. She looked around. She wasewase embarrassed to have been a kittypet, and that she was really only embarrassed about having been both a kittypet and a loner, and was no about to add Clan cat to the list.

Mayflower January 8th, 2017 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cedar (Post 121246)
Emberpaw looked around, "Hmmm, I don't see any. Oh wait! Nope, I don't recall having any," she chuckled. The fluffy female found humor in her anti-social and no friends life. She didn't really like large crowds. She was different then the other cats. She didn't see any Persians around, or at least any pure blood Persians like herself. She also found humor in things that normal cats wouldn't. She would be titled as a barbaric cat to some others. However, she didn't mind a bit. She then snapped out of her trance and turned back to the other apprentice, "Do you have any other apprentice friends?" she asked tilting her head. 'May be one day I could be social' she thought finally.

"Not really, I don't like very loud and boisterous company." Smokepaw grinned a little and then pawed at the snow.

Empress Of Evil January 9th, 2017 04:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lonestar23 (Post 99346)
Stormpaw smiled a little, beginning to relax a little bit more. What he was saying sounded genuine...and he had been so nice to her so far. Perhaps there was nothing to worry about, maybe she was just making something out of nothing- which was something she considered herself to do too often. "Oh. Well I'm glad, because you seem really nice and I would hate to bother you..." Stormpaw mewed, with a half smile. It was the most real one she had given him so far, and for a moment her blue hues lit up along with it before they went back to their original, more nervous state. Stormpaw shifted uncomfortably, catching his expression...no! Oh, why am I such a mouse brain sometimes! No- why am I such a mouse-brain all the time! I knew that was a stupid thing to say...and now I have annoyed him! She thought, looking at him pleadingly and tensing up. Every part of her seemed to be so tense that it was impossible for her to move, and her face became emotionless, her blue hues clouded over with a sort of film that blocked him from seeing what she could be thinking. This was replaced by an expression of amusement and surprise as he stated the same thing she had said a moment ago. A laugh slipped from her maw and she stopped, realizing she could offend him by doing so. "Oh! Well...thanks, I suppose," She mewed with another smile. She had begun to relax much more, and although her hues remained guarded from his earlier expression, her posture was not quite as rigid and tense as it had been before. It was hard to tell quite what Stormpaw was feeling...and in fact, she was confused herself. She was unsure what to make of him. One moment he had looked at her as though she were an idiot, and the next he had made the same remark. We'll see. She thought, with the slightest twitch of her tail as her blue hues looked over him.

Oh dear i'm such a mouse-brain!, Stormpaw thought. He did what he could to try not to show any signs of the distress that swirled around in him. He really was such an idiot. First, he gave his fellow apprentice a look that told her she was an idiot for complimenting him, or in other words, her own name. And then, he decided to say the same thing. That just showed that he was an idiot, and in his opinion, it might've showed a bit of rudeness in him. Stormpaw wasn't a rude cat, he was just a dreamer, but really, every cat was gonna be rude at some point in their life. He had just represented what a hypocrite would do. Why couldn't have he had done something rude someone else like his brother? They would've laughed about it at least. This was just plain awkward. There was no point in covering anything up. Stormpaw seemed the catch a tiny twitch in Stormpaw's tail. Oh no, I hope I haven't offended her or anything!, Stormpaw thought, getting more destressed then ever. "So uh, how are you today? It's quite....cold", Stormpaw said, trying to think of the most descriptive word he could. Ah well, who cares about 'wow words', these days. Stormpaw was training to be a warrior. Not a....spelling bee thing....

Bristletail January 9th, 2017 04:53 AM

Bristletail padded over to Stormpaw. "Is everything all right, Stormpaw?" she purred.

mapledash January 9th, 2017 08:16 AM

[ @Spirit @Broken Shadow Admire your baby xP ]

Sandkit peeked out of the nursery and was blinded by the bright light of the outside world. It was the first time she would go outside of the den. "It hurts!" she wailed. She couldn't see a thing, and her eyes hurt so she had to close them. "All I can see is White!" She wanted so badly to discover the world outside, but something was preventing her from doing so. It was infuriating, but she stayed calm and adjusted her sight to the light. Everything was still white, but it didn't hurt to watch it this time. It was a ... different kind of white, it didn't sting her eye. She looked around, and was impressed by the environment of the clearing. She took a step out with a gasp. "Wooow ... what is that?" she asked her parents as she poked with a front paw the icy powder on the ground. "It's COLD!"

She couldn't wait for their answer, she jumped right into it and rolled cheerfully. Rolling back on her paws, she ran and gave a jump into a small pile that was a little way next to the nursery. "The outside is SO cool!" she exclaimed, throwing snow up in the air. She was getting cold, but she didn't care, it was the most amazing and amusing thing she had ever done. "Can I sleep here now? Nursery is just not that fun anymore!" she asked as she turned back to both her parents.

[Long live the clan, and the dumbest generation xD]

Spirit January 9th, 2017 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mapledash (Post 122582)
[ @Spirit @Broken Shadow Admire your baby xP ]

Sandkit peeked out of the nursery and was blinded by the bright light of the outside world. It was the first time she would go outside of the den. "It hurts!" she wailed. She couldn't see a thing, and her eyes hurt so she had to close them. "All I can see is White!" She wanted so badly to discover the world outside, but something was preventing her from doing so. It was infuriating, but she stayed calm and adjusted her sight to the light. Everything was still white, but it didn't hurt to watch it this time. It was a ... different kind of white, it didn't sting her eye. She looked around, and was impressed by the environment of the clearing. She took a step out with a gasp. "Wooow ... what is that?" she asked her parents as she poked with a front paw the icy powder on the ground. "It's COLD!"

She couldn't wait for their answer, she jumped right into it and rolled cheerfully. Rolling back on her paws, she ran and gave a jump into a small pile that was a little way next to the nursery. "The outside is SO cool!" she exclaimed, throwing snow up in the air. She was getting cold, but she didn't care, it was the most amazing and amusing thing she had ever done. "Can I sleep here now? Nursery is just not that fun anymore!" she asked as she turned back to both her parents.

[Long live the clan, and the dumbest generation xD]

DesertProwl stepped out of the nursery after her kit, grinning lightly as the young bundle saw snow for the first time. "This is snow, my dear. It's some.. Some sort of powder that always comes at leafbare, covering everything it touches." She said with an amused purr. She had her usual proud and serious look on her face, but her eyes shined of the love for her small daughter.
And yet she was a bit worried as the young cat began rolling in the cold snow. "Now now, don't stay covered in it for too long, or you'll get a cold" She said with a light giggle, walking over to her daughter and ever so gently picked her up by the neck, placing her gingerly on flat snow, gently licking the icy snow that covered her sandy pelt away. Sandkit wasn't even three moons old yet, Desertprowl didn't want to risk her getting whitecough at such an early age.
"Now.. Is there something you want to see?" She asked, peering around the clearing. She hadn't left the nursery for a while either, having been with her daughter all the time. It was the first time in days that she herself poked her head outside.

Undercover January 9th, 2017 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cedar (Post 121933)
The she-cat smiled, "Ah, Cottonfrost. Nice name," she paused, "If I may ask, what about you gives you that name?" she asked tilting her head at the larger tom. She nodded, "Yes, that is my name," she mewed. She watched him narrow his gaze on her, "You alright?" she asked confusion danced in her eyes.

"Thanks," He replied, realizing she didn't laugh. Cottonfrost, relieved, smoothed down his fur, his eyes became friendly, losing their guarded look.
"Nothing's wrong,"
he meowed, bemused. "I'm fine. Was their something I did to show I was otherwise?" The tom's tail tip twitched back and forth, relieving his posture and face of any expression, so he looked relaxed and content once more.
Upon hearing her question, he tipped his head to the side. "It may have been becuase my fur was extremely fluffy when I was a kit." He looked down at his pelt, which was smooth and unruffled. "Not so anymore, though." Cottonfrost hestitated. "I requested the second half of my name."
He looked sideways at her.
"What about your name? Does it reflect personality or posture?"
As he waited for her reply, he glanced over at Bristletail. "Yup," he meowed. "That's my name."

He walks
He Talks
He Thinks

Starfall January 9th, 2017 02:34 PM

Re: ThunderClan Apprentices' Den

@MooBaby171
Nightpaw pushed his way into the den, struggling slightly when the thorns caught his ebony pelt. After a few moments he was free and silently making his way to his nest, tiredness washing over the young tom. He layed himself down with a soft grunt, gently laying his muzzle on his paws and tucking his nose under his tail. Sleep washed over the ebony apprentice before he heard crunching and rustling coming from another nest, he lifted his head and looked around, his silver orbs shone with annoyance as he tried to spot the one making all the noise, after a few seconds of searching he spotted a dark grey apprentice and narrowed his eyes, "Excuse me, but can you please be quiet?" he said softly, not really used to speaking to others quite yet, he's only had to whisper, and that was whenever he'd talk to his brother, Daypaw, now he's not fond of speaking to others, but he was tired and he didn't plan on staying up all night or waiting for the apprentice to leave, he needed to sleep right this second.

Mayflower January 9th, 2017 03:29 PM

Re: ThunderClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:

Originally Posted by starfall (Post 122876)
@MooBaby171
Nightpaw pushed his way into the den, struggling slightly when the thorns caught his ebony pelt. After a few moments he was free and silently making his way to his nest, tiredness washing over the young tom. He layed himself down with a soft grunt, gently laying his muzzle on his paws and tucking his nose under his tail. Sleep washed over the ebony apprentice before he heard crunching and rustling coming from another nest, he lifted his head and looked around, his silver orbs shone with annoyance as he tried to spot the one making all the noise, after a few seconds of searching he spotted a dark grey apprentice and narrowed his eyes, "Excuse me, but can you please be quiet?" he said softly, not really used to speaking to others quite yet, he's only had to whisper, and that was whenever he'd talk to his brother, Daypaw, now he's not fond of speaking to others, but he was tired and he didn't plan on staying up all night or waiting for the apprentice to leave, he needed to sleep right this second.

Smokepaw turned his head when he heard another cat sit down, asking the others to be quiet. "Hello." The tom whispered just in case the other cat had very sensitive ears. "I'm Smokepaw."

Bristletail January 9th, 2017 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Undercover (Post 122638)
"Thanks," He replied, realizing she didn't laugh. Cottonfrost, relieved, smoothed down his fur, his eyes became friendly, losing their guarded look.
"Nothing's wrong,"
he meowed, bemused. "I'm fine. Was their something I did to show I was otherwise?" The tom's tail tip twitched back and forth, relieving his posture and face of any expression, so he looked relaxed and content once more.
Upon hearing her question, he tipped his head to the side. "It may have been becuase my fur was extremely fluffy when I was a kit." He looked down at his pelt, which was smooth and unruffled. "Not so anymore, though." Cottonfrost hestitated. "I requested the second half of my name."
He looked sideways at her.
"What about your name? Does it reflect personality or posture?"
As he waited for her reply, he glanced over at Bristletail. "Yup," he meowed. "That's my name."

He walks
He Talks
He Thinks

Bristletail noticed that a few cats had begun to look at her. "Sorry, did I miss something?" she mewed, embarrassed.

Teza January 9th, 2017 05:28 PM

@starfall

Amber eyes glared across the clearing, wondering when she'd get to leave the Thunderclan camp and get out of earshot of every single cat in her clan. Why did she have to be born in a clan at all? She couldn't stand being in the nursery anymore. Too many other kits. What if she went and snuck out? Well, warriors are warriors for a reason, right? Maybe...

Tigerfur January 9th, 2017 06:14 PM

Tigerfur sat in the edge of the clearing, tail curled lightly around his large paws. His soft eyes were drooping shut, head starting to follow, as he was almost asleep on his feet. He hadn't gotten a very good rest last night, insomnia having kept him awake until the sun had risen. Even after he got a few hours of shut eye, he was awoken by the sun peaking through the den, and forced to get up and make his way into the clearing. Now he was regretting his choices, wishing he had actually gotten a bit of sleep. "Mmm.." He growled softly to himself, suddenly jumping to his paws and shaking his pelt out. "Wake up, wake up! You can't fall asleep in front of everyone," He perked his ears, though his resolve quickly failed and he found himself slowly beginning to fall asleep again.

Drago Victinius Bloodward January 9th, 2017 06:16 PM

(Open) redclaw paced back and forth in the clearing his eyes bloodshot from crying and his fur ruffled with grief it has been 2 days since his twin brother iceclaw had died 2 days since redclaw had lost a part of himself 2 days of misery and sleeping in an nest alone which he had done before when he was stolen as a kit and grew up as a rogue before he found his way back to the clan where his brother saved him from a fox he shook his head new tears welling up since his brother died he had become a bit ill tempered preferring to be left alone and he sometimes snapped at anyone who approached him