Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   ThunderClan (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   ThunderClan Territory (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64411)

Rockstar January 13th, 2019 05:29 AM

Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drago Victinius Bloodward (Post 563800)
"yes i surrender good job" he said then pushed him off and got up shaking the dirt out of his pelt

Greyshade purred and shook himself off.

Lightningstrike padded in place. "That was awesome!"

Drago Victinius Bloodward January 13th, 2019 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rockstar (Post 563958)
Greyshade purred and shook himself off.

Lightningstrike padded in place. "That was awesome!"

iceclaw purred "wow i never thought we would see the day when we would finally beat redclaw" she said teasingly

Rockstar January 14th, 2019 06:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drago Victinius Bloodward (Post 563972)
iceclaw purred "wow i never thought we would see the day when we would finally beat redclaw" she said teasingly

"It just means we've learned well," purred Greyshade, shaking out his fur.

Doom January 14th, 2019 12:25 PM

Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:

Originally Posted by Delta (Post 563700)

Tallmarsh squinted up at the sky, playing along. "Eh, I dunno. I think I may have spent too much time in the dark," she said. Tallmarsh had forgotten how chatty her former apprentice was--Nightpaw was jumping from one topic to another without even leaving room for the medicine cat to talk. The dark tabby flicked her tail at Nightpaw. "Of course I am! How do you think I can reach those herbs at the top of my store?" she retorted with a teasing, boastful tone. Although she was bantering with Nightpaw and having fun, Tallmarsh could still feel the weight of her stress on her chest. She had only been medicine cat for a couple moons--she still had a lot to learn--but in light the recent battle, it seemed that she had had to heal the whole clan twice. All of this stress had been building up, and without anyone to go to about it, Tallmarsh had been taking it out on others--notably, her patients. She was glad for Nightpaw. Her former apprentice was one of the few cats who she would never be able to snap at. Somehow Nightpaw helps Tallmarsh to control her anger--even if it's just a little bit. Maybe it's because she's like me, except not angry? The medicine cat started trotting towards the exit of camp. "Don't forget, Nightpaw! We have to feed the clan before we can feed ourselves. It's in the warrior code," she scolded lightly.

nightpaw chuckled mid-purr at tallmarsh’s remarks, green eyes glittering. although it was nice speaking with her like old times, nightpaw could feel the weight between her lighthearted tone. she always sensed when something was wrong with her - tallmarsh may be a shorttemped feline, but its obvious when she's actually upset. nightpaw was so proud of tallmarsh - she was given (arguably) the second most important role in the clan. that was amazing! nightpaw has been surrounded by high ranked cats her whole life; her father, best friend, and now tallmarsh. so it was understandable to her how stressful tallmarsh must feel. it was sad to see her struggling, though. “i know, i know.” the large apprentice flattened her ears in annoyance at the warrior code reminder. for like the hundredth time this week. “i just want there to be squirrel on the kill-pile by the time im allowed to eat!” her tail lashed impatiently at this change of topic, so the dark-furred feline immediately went back to the problem at hand. “tallmarsh,” her voice was calm. “if you ever need to vent to me you can. i know we’re both kinda busy with training, but im here for you.”

Crystalwhisker January 15th, 2019 06:29 PM

@silvertail000
Lionwing was laying in the sun while his brown fur glowed in the sun. His brown gaze was staring off into the distance.

silvertail000 January 15th, 2019 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greywind (Post 564326)
@silvertail000
Lionwing was laying in the sun while his brown fur glowed in the sun. His brown gaze was staring off into the distance.

Foxbreeze was walking past. "Hi, Lionwing," she said casually.

Crystalwhisker January 15th, 2019 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by silvertail000 (Post 564327)
Foxbreeze was walking past. "Hi, Lionwing," she said casually.

Lionwing looked down at Foxbreeze. "Hello." He calmly said.

silvertail000 January 15th, 2019 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greywind (Post 564329)
Lionwing looked down at Foxbreeze. "Hello." He calmly said.

"So, how are you doing?" she asked, laying down beside him. She felt kind of nervous, but she couldn't explain why.

Crystalwhisker January 15th, 2019 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by silvertail000 (Post 564334)
"So, how are you doing?" she asked, laying down beside him. She felt kind of nervous, but she couldn't explain why.

"I am doing fine. How about you?" He said felling a little bit nervous.

silvertail000 January 17th, 2019 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greywind (Post 564335)
"I am doing fine. How about you?" He said felling a little bit nervous.

"Okay." Foxbreeze replied simply. She looked at Lionwing, keeping her cool.