Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   ShadowClan (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   ShadowClan Clearing (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30563)

Jade13 December 17th, 2020 09:37 AM

Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phoenix Fire (Post 877296)
"Hello, Frecklepaw!" Rabbitear said cheerfully as she padded towards her apprentice. "Ready to train?" she asked, before adding, "What do you want to start with? We can do hunting, fighting, or tracking." @feather lily

" fighting!" who wouldnt chose fighting. " ive been ready to train since i was a kit!" frecklepaw was going to be the strongest probably even leader one day.

popsicle dream December 17th, 2020 11:03 AM

Rabbitear laughed. Almost every apprentice she knew wanted to start with fighting. "Fighting it is," she said. Almost every kit she knew wanted to train when they found out what an apprentice was. Not all, there were some afraid of training and become warriors, but most wanted to. If only she could explain to them how complicated it was. "Alright, let's go!" Rabbitear's rather large ears twitched in a hint of excitement. @feather lily

Jade13 December 17th, 2020 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phoenix Fire (Post 877390)
Rabbitear laughed. Almost every apprentice she knew wanted to start with fighting. "Fighting it is," she said. Almost every kit she knew wanted to train when they found out what an apprentice was. Not all, there were some afraid of training and become warriors, but most wanted to. If only she could explain to them how complicated it was. "Alright, let's go!" Rabbitear's rather large ears twitched in a hint of excitement. @feather lily

" ok , i want to be the best!" frecklepaw started to make his way to the exit. freckleapw WAS going to be the best and nobody would tell him other wise.

( can you make a thread or put the next post in the tarritory?)

Bread December 17th, 2020 04:19 PM

Pinepaw sat.
// open

S t a r December 17th, 2020 04:54 PM

( @Catnipp )

Darkpaw hummed to herself as she sat in the clearing, the voices weren't bothering her right now, so that was nice! Maybe that meant today would be a good day.. oh, she hoped so! She felt like making a friend today, though she was kind of tired.. well, she could make one anyways! She just hoped someone would walk up to her instead of her chasing after another cat. The she-cat sighed as she poked and prodded the grass.

Catnipp December 17th, 2020 05:02 PM

Light filtered into Suntiger's vision as he awoke. His eyes to never blink again for quit some time, adjusted their wide pupils into a more acceptable shape for the day. Gold rushed to the center of his eye and he regained focus after his long slumber. He didnt recall any dreams, as his senses came to life and filtered out any uneeded information. Power surged through the tom, as he chose to rise immediately. His tail whipped up, high above his haunches and he flexed his body, cleaning his neck and flattening his ginger ears. Then, after seconds of awakening, he strode out of the warrior's den.

LostInTheOrchids December 18th, 2020 08:58 AM

Snakepaw was padding around camp, looking for his brother, "Larkpaw?" he looked around "Where is he?" she muttered in a flat tone (like always, he's gonna be a fun warrior!)

@Phoenix Fire

popsicle dream December 18th, 2020 09:01 AM

Larkpaw was enjoying a short nap when he heard his annoying brother's annoying voice cut through the clearing. "What?" he snapped as he padded over. He glared at Snakepaw, not happy with him. He was always DEPRESS THIS and DEPRESS THAT, why couldn't be just not? @Christmassy Kipo

LostInTheOrchids December 18th, 2020 09:07 AM

"Where were you?" He asked Larkpaw "I was looking for you." he mewed in a flat tone (again)
@Phoenix Fire

popsicle dream December 18th, 2020 09:10 AM

"I was in my nest, curled up, warm, and dreaming," Larkpaw started, "until YOU just HAD to go and WAKE ME UP!" He yelled the last part, because that's what an extra grumpy Larkpaw did even when he wasn't extra grumpy. @Christmassy Kipo