Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   ThunderClan (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Sunkissed Creek (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24871)

Moon669 July 14th, 2022 09:17 PM

Re: Sunkissed Creek

Littleleap was laughing along with him finding amusing as well that she was coping him "yeah it dose." she replied as a smile formed on her face.

@silentstalk

SpiritWolf_yt July 15th, 2022 08:22 AM

thunderblaze began to doing a little copying, he began to form a little smile on his face
@Moon669

Moon669 July 15th, 2022 05:29 PM

Littleleap watched as Thunderblaze copied her smile "well look who's the little copy cat now." she meowed playfully.

@silentstalk

SpiritWolf_yt July 15th, 2022 10:01 PM

" yup were both copy cats now" he chuckled

@Moon669

Poprock July 15th, 2022 10:25 PM

@Atticus WE ARE SO CLOSE IM GONNA CRY
---
"Who am I to deny you?" She purred, the noise felt so natural whenever Shallowshiver was around. She longed to wrap her tail around theirs, an action she's always rolled her eyes at but secretly longed to do. Instead, she kept her tail upright - close enough to casually brush against without overstepping. Stars what was it with this cat and making Echo feel like a young girl in love? She's had partners before, and none of them made her feel as carefree as she felt in this moment.

Her heart thumped with sudden guilt. Have you forgotten Shallow's past? For all you know they are just here to enjoy the sunset or... something. Do NOT overstep. Be there for them, feelings or not. It was a harsh reminder, yet an important one. She wanted to stay by this cat's side for as long as she was allowed. If that was as friendly warriors? ... Fine. As something more? More than fine. Sleethound's fiasco was still floating around in the back of her mind. A problem Shallowshiver was forced to deal with. Now, their own daughter was being held hostage. Could they hurt them anymore?!Why the world seemed to be punishing such a selfless and kind soul I'll never know.

"You sure know how to pick the location's. Always so... romantic atmospheric." Blue met orange, and everything was right in the world. "I'm actually glad you asked for me. I've uh... got some things I want to clear up with you."

Moon669 July 16th, 2022 03:31 PM

" Now we're the copy cat duo!" Littleleap shouted with joy.

@silentstalk

SpiritWolf_yt July 16th, 2022 07:54 PM

thunderblaze chuckled enjoying his time

[ thunderblaze is currently not in a happy mood on the other threads so im gonna change the mood here a bit to sad, he lost robinflight, robinflight is ded now]
@Moon669

Moon669 July 17th, 2022 12:20 AM

Littleleap was happy that Thunderblaze was enjoying his time with her.

(Ok)
@silentstalk

starry July 17th, 2022 06:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Willowfern (Post 1224490)
Roosterflame
He/Him

__
Roosterflame rolled the marigold and poppy stems beneath his paw as Rainhound praised his swimming abilities, and he then grinned once more.
“Swimming is a little-known ability of mine, Rainhound, I rather enjoy it, so it wasn’t too much of a hassle,” He chuckled softly.
His ears perked up when Rainhound requested a swimming lesson, that was a surprise! He’d never been asked to teach someone how to swim before, in fact, he’d always been the student. He supposed he could teach her, it wasn’t too hard to learn anyways. He’d never really expected that cats would want to learn how to swim… hm. He’d have to make a mental note of that, perhaps he could do something productive with his seemingly only-for-recreation ability.
“Sure! Of course! I’d love to teach you how to swim!” He meowed quickly, eyes sparkling, “It’s cool that you find an interest in it, not many do!”
[ @starry ]

Rainhound smiled. Yeah, it was probably too RiverClan-like for most ThunderClan cats. However, she was one to extend her skills and bring herself to her own limits, so this would be a welcome challenge for her. She stared at the creek through her rainy blue eyes, tail waving thoughtfully. Is it hard to swim? she wondered. But... it couldn't be too bad, for every RiverClan cat knew it from a young age. She was sure that she could manage.

"How do I start?" she asked Roosterflame, cocking her head.

SpiritWolf_yt July 17th, 2022 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moon669 (Post 1230811)
Littleleap was happy that Thunderblaze was enjoying his time with her.

(Ok)
@silentstalk

[oops i thought i replied sorry]

thunderblaze sighed as his mood became a bit sad, he wrapped his tail then remembering robinflight is gone