Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   ThunderClan Events (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=130)
-   -   ThunderClan: Life Before 2020's Fire (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10)

Ludicrous Lunacy January 25th, 2017 05:55 PM

Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moonfur (Post 146909)
Smallpaw turned around, looking at the kit. They were almost the same size as him now. Smiling, Smallpaw looked at the other cat. "Hello Ramora!" He mewed, flicking his tail. "I'm good, how about you?" He purred. His eyes looked at Ramora, they had been spending a lot of time with Zerosight..I ask them later..

Remorakit waved their grey-and-white tail. "I'm not bad at all! It's so amazing, all this snow! It's just that there isn't a lot of food, is there?" remarked the small cat, furrowing their brow.

judas January 25th, 2017 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ludicrous Lunacy (Post 146932)

Remorakit waved their grey-and-white tail. "I'm not bad at all! It's so amazing, all this snow! It's just that there isn't a lot of food, is there?" remarked the small cat, furrowing their brow.

Smallpaw let out a small laugh, "No, I guess not. Hey Ramorakit I have a question…why are spending so much time with Zerosight? Please don't claw my ears off!" He mewed. Smallpaw leaned back, hoping his friend wouldn't get upset a the question.

Ludicrous Lunacy January 25th, 2017 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moonfur (Post 146958)
Smallpaw let out a small laugh, "No, I guess not. Hey Ramorakit I have a question…why are spending so much time with Zerosight? Please don't claw my ears off!" He mewed. Smallpaw leaned back, hoping his friend wouldn't get upset a the question.

Remorakit shrugged. "I've been cleaning up, it's a mess." They glanced to their left, hoping that their friend wouldn't ask for details. Changing the subject, they meowed, "Wanna play, Small?" Remora's tail swished.

(It's Remora, btw)

judas January 25th, 2017 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ludicrous Lunacy (Post 146980)

Remorakit shrugged. "I've been cleaning up, it's a mess." They glanced to their left, hoping that their friend wouldn't ask for details. Changing the subject, they meowed, "Wanna play, Small?" Remora's tail swished.

(It's Remora, btw)

Can you oh idk.........DESTROY AUTO CURRECT? Please c: ))
Small smiled, "I bet.." He imagined Remorakit running around, picking their way threw old leafs. "I hope you don't forget about me you know?" He purred, pawing at Remora. "Sure," he mewed as the cat asked to play. He crouched down, "What do you want to do?" He mewed.

Ludicrous Lunacy January 25th, 2017 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moonfur (Post 147028)
Can you oh idk.........DESTROY AUTO CURRECT? Please c: ))
Small smiled, "I bet.." He imagined Remorakit running around, picking their way threw old leafs. "I hope you don't forget about me you know?" He purred, pawing at Remora. "Sure," he mewed as the cat asked to play. He crouched down, "What do you want to do?" He mewed.

"Uh, hmm... I dunno," they admitted. "We could play mossball?" Remorakit blinked curiously.

JustJoye January 25th, 2017 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maplefur (Post 134638)
(I just love when my mentions don't work. Though I swear I spelled it right... Oh well here goes again xD)
@Teggy

Fogfire opened her mouth, not quite sure what to say. Yes, you're right. It's very hard to go anywhere with him without being pushed to the side every time whenever some other cat comes up. What's wrong with me? Why can't he just like me? But no, instead he likes every other she-cat besides me! She couldn't say this, though, so she stayed quiet, forcing a blank look on her face. She didn't dare look over at Nettlenose, instead keeping her attention on the entrance as if Thunderstrike would actually come back.

She was more than relieved when the topic of conversation changed, and she was able to focus back on the tom besides her. "Well, your attitude sure changed quickly," she gently teased, brown eyes sparkling. Fogfire took in his grim look, and quickly dropped her smile. "Hey, don't look so down. It happens to the best of us. I mean, I haven't ran into any trees per say, but I do a great deal of falling into rivers. It's a good thing I know how to swim!" Attempting to brighten the conversation again, the fluffy cat turned the teasing attention onto herself.

"I hope it's not too serious, though," Fogfire added on afterwards. "Do you feel dizzy? Unable to concentrate? Is it hot?" Hesitating momentarily, she raised her nose to feel the bump. "No, it's not hot," she answered her own question. The grey molly pulled back, embarrassment suddenly clutching her. "Sorry if that hurt. I was just- um- worried." Her voice was hushed as she went back to tracing patterns in the dirt, something she found herself doing quite often now as a way to distract herself.

Nettle cocked his head and leaned a little closer. What was she doing? Thinking? About a question so simple? No, he thought, and let out a sigh. Though he knew that friendships took a long time to build, he was eager to get to know Fogfire, she seemed interesting and kind, he liked that about her. Nettlenose leaned back and let out a breath in an attempt to let go of the situation. He forced a smile, hoping it wouldn’t remain as insincere as he believed it looked.

He listened carefully to her words of consolation.

“Thanks,” he mewed, head now bowed by his shoulder, amber-green eyes looking up. “I don’t really enjoy having a ump the size of a rabbit’s tail on my head, if you can imagine that.” His fake smile widened and became genuine. His ears perked and he gave a chuckle to her after the small joke. It became clear how easy it was to talk to Fogfire.

“Oh, I don’t thi--,” the grey tabby-and-white’s answer was cut short. The molly’s muzzle was already atop his head, her fur twining with his for a small moment. His eyes, not knowing where to go, fled to his paws and inspected the ground as she did the same to his skull. He winced as she pulled back, suddenly noticing the pain. “It’s okay.” He spoke the words breathlessly.

“Well, uh, I can’t blame you,” Nettlenose replied with an awkward tone. His smile became crooked and strange, morphing on his face until he finally decided on a pose. His tail was kinked around his paws as they shuffled towards him, and he found himself becoming smaller in his uncertainty. “Are you ding anything this evening?” Nettle invited the idea of a get-together to her after a few moments of science. “I just remembered you were interested in my games? There are a few that you can play at night.”

judas January 26th, 2017 06:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ludicrous Lunacy (Post 147078)

"Uh, hmm... I dunno," they admitted. "We could play mossball?" Remorakit blinked curiously.

To be honest, Smallpaw didn't feel like moss ball. He would rather take a walk around the territory or explore the tunnels cats always talked about. The grey Tom looked at Remorakit. They couldn't go with him without a warrior. Smallpaw smiled more, waving his tail playfully. "Sure!" He mewed. Smallpaw was always afraid of loosing a cat close to him. Remora had been like a soul sibling while he was in the nursery. The Tom looked around for a ball of moss. Flicking his ears to catch any sign of relief. His head spun, Remora didn't want to be a medicine cat apprentice, did they? No… right? Smallpaw shook his head. Flicking his tail, he grabbed a moss ball and flung it a Remorakit. "Catch!" He mewed playfully.

Ludicrous Lunacy January 26th, 2017 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moonfur (Post 147584)
To be honest, Smallpaw didn't feel like moss ball. He would rather take a walk around the territory or explore the tunnels cats always talked about. The grey Tom looked at Remorakit. They couldn't go with him without a warrior. Smallpaw smiled more, waving his tail playfully. "Sure!" He mewed. Smallpaw was always afraid of loosing a cat close to him. Remora had been like a soul sibling while he was in the nursery. The Tom looked around for a ball of moss. Flicking his ears to catch any sign of relief. His head spun, Remora didn't want to be a medicine cat apprentice, did they? No… right? Smallpaw shook his head. Flicking his tail, he grabbed a moss ball and flung it a Remorakit. "Catch!" He mewed playfully.

The kit jumped after the moss, batting it out of the air with their paw. Remora paused and studied their friend--He seemed worried. "What's wrong?" they asked, olive-green eyes fixed on Smallpaw. They hadn't missed the apprentice's expression, and had nearly forgotten the game. They frowned slightly, almost skeptical, and Remorakit's optics were narrowed halfway, as they hoped they didn't sound accusing.

meraki January 26th, 2017 02:44 PM

@The Eye Of The Storm
@mapledash
@xxJaggededgexx

Bright were the eager eyes of the fluffy ginger kit as she sat on the dying grass. She'd only just found a small patch that was without the fluffy white snow. You'd thinking something new and fluffy like snow would entirely enthrall a kit of her age, but even though she was a mere three moons of age, Firekit highly disliked the cold precipitation.
As her pale blue-grey gaze wandered about the clearing, her eyes fell back down to her white paws, which nearly perfectly matched the snow that lay about the empty area of forest.
Directly in front of her fluffy paws lay a killed mouse, that lay untouched: except for the odd position of its broken neck. When Firekit had first started eating solids, she'd despised eating the prey. She'd be overwhelmed with pity for the creature's life, and its family.
But after the past moon, she'd come to the conclusion that prey such as the mouse before her were simply destined to be the clans' food. But that wasn't the reason she wasn't eating the mouse.
The reason, really, was simply that she wasn't hungry. She'd lost her appetite after hearing the story of the awful fire that's killed many and destroyed much of the clans. The horror of this more recent tale had given her a certain hatred for her name.
Of course, she'd been told several times that she was not, in fact, named after the devastation of the blaze. Firekit was named for her ginger pelt that resembled a flame. Finally, she looked up, blinking a few times as a small flake of snow landed on her small, pastel pink nose.
Shaking her head to clear away the flake, her eyes fell upon the forms of other cats, mingling and chatting. Firekit momentarily wondered if she'd make friends like that eventually. But after a moment of self pity, she went back to thinking of how truly lucky she was.

Reverie January 26th, 2017 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fire ♡ (Post 147970)
@The Eye Of The Storm
@mapledash
@xxJaggededgexx

Bright were the eager eyes of the fluffy ginger kit as she sat on the dying grass. She'd only just found a small patch that was without the fluffy white snow. You'd thinking something new and fluffy like snow would entirely enthrall a kit of her age, but even though she was a mere three moons of age, Firekit highly disliked the cold precipitation.

As her pale blue-grey gaze wandered about the clearing, her eyes fell back down to her white paws, which nearly perfectly matched the snow that lay about the empty area of forest.
Directly in front of her fluffy paws lay a killed mouse, that lay untouched: except for the odd position of its broken neck. When Firekit had first started eating solids, she'd despised eating the prey. She'd be overwhelmed with pity for the creature's life, and its family.

But after the past moon, she'd come to the conclusion that prey such as the mouse before her were simply destined to be the clans' food. But that wasn't the reason she wasn't eating the mouse.

The reason, really, was simply that she wasn't hungry. She'd lost her appetite after hearing the story of the awful fire that's killed many and destroyed much of the clans. The horror of this more recent tale had given her a certain hatred for her name.

Of course, she'd been told several times that she was not, in fact, named after the devastation of the blaze. Firekit was named for her ginger pelt that resembled a flame. Finally, she looked up, blinking a few times as a small flake of snow landed on her small, pastel pink nose.

Shaking her head to clear away the flake, her eyes fell upon the forms of other cats, mingling and chatting. Firekit momentarily wondered if she'd make friends like that eventually. But after a moment of self pity, she went back to thinking of how truely lucky she was.

Lampreykit joined her sister, her tawny-calico pelt shifting as she sat, her eyes wandered to her sister, "Hey, Firekit." She meowed, reluctantly.

Lamprey then started to ramble, hoping her sister wouldn't mind, but paused suddenly as she felt something underneath her paw, she turned it over, "A rock." She meowed, flipping it back over.

She then started to doze off.

(This is short, I apologize.)

mapledash January 26th, 2017 02:58 PM

@fire ♡

Sandkit was jumping trought the snow, trying to cross the snow-filled clearing towards the apprentice's den, her parents behind were now chattering to themselves instead of helping her get across. -- I'll get across alone then!-- she told herself as she bounced forward. The snow was clinging to her fur, and she was getting heavy. She shook out her pelt and looked around. --I need a better route!--

She saw from the corner of her eye a pair of siblings nearby where there was almost no snow, and even a little bit of grass where they were laying down. She turned in their direction and hopped slowly towards them. --Good thing I love snow, cause I'd shred it right now.-- she thought with a grin, facing the snow like an opponent.

She gave ever so stronger leaps into it, getting further and furter at an increasing speed, and she didn't notice how close she had gotten to the siblings. She realised a second too soon that her last jump wouldn't be obstructed by the cold white, and leaped out like a hunter on their prey. "Aaaah! Watch out!" She called as she bumped her denmate firekit. She fell backwards with a slight thud, but she wasn't hurt except maybe for her head. She rubbed a paw on it with a giggle. --Take THAT snow! I'm stronger than you!--

meraki January 26th, 2017 03:14 PM

@xxJaggededgexx
@mapledash

The movement to her left startled Firekit out of her deep thoughts, and she turned to look at her sibling, Lampreykit. She smiled brightly at her sister.
"Hello!" She said cheerily, her eyes bright.
Lampreykit and her had their differences, but no matter what her sister did, she'd always love her. But sometimes this wasn't how she thought. Especially during their arguments.
But nevertheless, Firekit would always do anything for her sister. She playfully cuffed Lampreykit over the ear, but her ears flicked in a different direction. Not long after, Firekit's head followed suit.
Just as she did so, her gaze fell upon the flying form of her nerdy denmate, Sandkit. And just as Sandkit warned them to eat out of the way, Firekit's eyes widened and let out a surprised 'oof' when the other kit landed right in top of her.
As this happened, she squirmed around beneath the other kit's weight, all the while giggling like a madman. She pawed at Sandkit's side, weakly pushing on her in an attempt to get her off. Of course, this proved to be rather hard while laughing histarically.

mapledash January 26th, 2017 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fire ♡ (Post 148012)
@xxJaggededgexx
@mapledash

The movement to her left startled Firekit out of her deep thoughts, and she turned to look at her sibling, Lampreykit. She smiled brightly at her sister.

Lampreykit and her had their differences, but no matter what her sister did, she'd always love her. But sometimes this wasn't how she thought. Especially during their arguments.

But nevertheless, Firekit would always do anything for her sister. She playfully cuffed Lampreykit over the ear, but her ears flicked in a different direction. Not long after, Firekit's head followed suit.

Just as she did so, her gaze fell upon the flying form of her nerdy denmate, Sandkit. And just as Sandkit warned them to eat out of the way, Firekit's eyes widened and let out a surprised 'oof' when the other kit landed right in top of her.

As this happened, she squirmed around beneath the other kit's weight, all the while giggling like a madman. She pawed at Sandkit's side, weakly pushing on her in an attempt to get her off. Of course, this proved to be rather hard while laughing histarically.

Hearing the squirming kit under her laughing, she bursted herself into laughter. --This must have looked so ridiculus!-- she thought, catching her breath. The pawing of firekit tickling her belly, she rolled on the side and pounced back on her victim. Her dark orange eyes shining playfully, she started pawing at her belly in her turn, tickling her. "You cannot escape!" she giggled.

She only now remembered firekit's sibling right next to them, and gave a quick glance in their direction. "I have a deal! I will let you go firekit, at one condition." she paused, getting off her and turning slowly to Lampreykit watching. "Let's get ... him!" she said with a devilish grin, getting into somewhat of a crouching, ready to leap.--I hope he runs away so we can chase him down!-- she imagined the scene, and it made her chuckle.

whippoorwill January 26th, 2017 06:02 PM

@vantrums

Fresh out of the nursery padded a small, ginger, and very energetic kitten. Her grin was wide, vibrant green eyes scanning the clearing as she stopped still, feeling the dirt underneath her pawpads. Gosh, it was so. . .big! There was so much out here to explore, so much more to do! Her eyes narrowed in a small pathway, leading out to the forest beyond. Who knows what could be out there? Without a moment's hesitation, she darted, hoping that she'd be too quick to catch.

She ran for a total of five seconds. Honeykit wasn't one to focus on the practical things, such as how cold it really was out here, or how she should probably watch out for the warriors or apprentices wandering around camp. She rammed into a big, white body, yelping out in surprise. She fell back, before looking up at the cat with an uneasy grin.

"Haha. . .sorry about that! Just, uh, out checking the camp for a bit! Definitely not wanting to go out anywhere, nope."

vantrums January 26th, 2017 06:19 PM

@Waluigi

It had been a long, cold day for Pricklepaw, one that had tired him out and left his paws numb from trekking on frozen leaf litter. He'd been out on a hunting patrol since mid-morning, and yet he'd only managed to catch a measly finch. Now he was picking his way across the clearing to drop the prey on the fresh-kill pile, head dipped to limit his exposure to the wind.

He hadn't made it two fox-lengths into camp before he felt a tiny bundle ram right into his side. Caught off-guard, he stumbled sideways a step and dropped his catch. It took a few heartbeats before he recovered himself enough to see just what had crashed into him and, upon seeing Honeykit, his irritation changed to amusement.

"I see," he mewed, whiskers twitching in amusement at her totally believable explanation, "Made any big discoveries yet?"

whippoorwill January 26th, 2017 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vantrums (Post 148278)
@Waluigi

It had been a long, cold day for Pricklepaw, one that had tired him out and left his paws numb from trekking on frozen leaf litter. He'd been out on a hunting patrol since mid-morning, and yet he'd only managed to catch a measly finch. Now he was picking his way across the clearing to drop the prey on the fresh-kill pile, head dipped to limit his exposure to the wind.

He hadn't made it two fox-lengths into camp before he felt a tiny bundle ram right into his side. Caught off-guard, he stumbled sideways a step and dropped his catch. It took a few heartbeats before he recovered himself enough to see just what had crashed into him and, upon seeing Honeykit, his irritation changed to amusement.

"I see," he mewed, whiskers twitching in amusement at her totally believable explanation, "Made any big discoveries yet?"

Honeykit puffed herself out the second the tom looked at her, trying to shake off the initial embarrassment of running straight into a cat. How silly was that?! They looked pretty tired from whatever they were doing, and for a second he almost she caught a flash of anger. Uh oh. The kit was visibly relaxed once the cat asked her about his 'big discoveries' though. Tail swishing quickly and still maintaining a dumb grin, she started talking at an overwhelming pace.

"Welllll, it started out with a bug I found in my nest and I thought that was pretty neat and then I saw some kitties going out together and momma was still asleep and I snuck out---I mean, I was allowed out, and then I saw the camp and I saw the trees and the forest and I wanted to go out and explore, and then I ran into you!
She took in a big gulp of breath, and realized that maybe she'd gotten a bit carried away. "Heh. Yeah. What about you? Make any dis. . .discoverwies?"

Ludicrous Lunacy January 26th, 2017 07:28 PM

Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ludicrous Lunacy (Post 146928)

"Y-you're letting me help?" Their eyes widened and they watched, throroughly surprised. "What's that called?" Remora asked, gesturing to the unknown root. "Oh... And you hold it together with cobwebs? Clever, I'd never have thought of that.. This is so interesting! Will Owlpaw be okay?" Olive eyes still locked on the apprentice, they tilted their head. Remorakit felt a twinge of sympathy in their stomach--poor cat--for both Zerosight and the apprentice.

Bump @Zero to Hero ))

vantrums January 26th, 2017 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Waluigi (Post 148418)
Honeykit puffed herself out the second the tom looked at her, trying to shake off the initial embarrassment of running straight into a cat. How silly was that?! They looked pretty tired from whatever they were doing, and for a second he almost she caught a flash of anger. Uh oh. The kit was visibly relaxed once the cat asked her about his 'big discoveries' though. Tail swishing quickly and still maintaining a dumb grin, she started talking at an overwhelming pace.

"Welllll, it started out with a bug I found in my nest and I thought that was pretty neat and then I saw some kitties going out together and momma was still asleep and I snuck out---I mean, I was allowed out, and then I saw the camp and I saw the trees and the forest and I wanted to go out and explore, and then I ran into you!
She took in a big gulp of breath, and realized that maybe she'd gotten a bit carried away. "Heh. Yeah. What about you? Make any dis. . .discoverwies?"

Pricklepaw settled himself on his belly as he listened to the kit's story, ears pricked to show that he was still listening despite that he was cleaning his paws. He caught her slip up about sneaking out but paid no mind and didn't bother to mention it when she paused for breath, instead just making a simple remark of, "Sounds like you had a busy day." When she turned the focus on him, though, he cocked his head slightly to the side and paused to think. He hadn't made any discoveries today, but perhaps he could share one that he'd come across as a kit.

"Wait here," he instructed her as he rose to his paws. He snatched up his finch and bounded across the clearing to drop it with the other fresh-kill then scampered back over to join Honeykit. "Come on," he urged, nudging her gently toward the barrier wall nearest the nursery. "I wanna show you something I found when I was still a 'kit." It wouldn't hurt to show her, surely, since it was still inside the camp and it was sheltered from the wind.

whippoorwill January 26th, 2017 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vantrums (Post 148491)
Pricklepaw settled himself on his belly as he listened to the kit's story, ears pricked to show that he was still listening despite that he was cleaning his paws. He caught her slip up about sneaking out but paid no mind and didn't bother to mention it when she paused for breath, instead just making a simple remark of, "Sounds like you had a busy day." When she turned the focus on him, though, he cocked his head slightly to the side and paused to think. He hadn't made any discoveries today, but perhaps he could share one that he'd come across as a kit.

"Wait here," he instructed her as he rose to his paws. He snatched up his finch and bounded across the clearing to drop it with the other fresh-kill then scampered back over to join Honeykit. "Come on," he urged, nudging her gently toward the barrier wall nearest the nursery. "I wanna show you something I found when I was still a 'kit." It wouldn't hurt to show her, surely, since it was still inside the camp and it was sheltered from the wind.

She grinned at him, grateful that he apparently hadn't caught her out in the act. There were probably heaps of cats who would've lectured her, but not. . .oh. Oh, she didn't even ask for his name! Before she had the chance to, however, he told her to stay put, as he took a small bird over to the fresh-kill pile. Honeykit gazed curiously at the cat.

Once the tom-cat bounded back, however, and revealed that he'd found something kit, she could feel her excitement rising rapidly. She jumped up, and followed the tom's instructions, nearly bouncing across back to the nursery. Not only had she discovered what the camp outside was like, she'd found a new cat to explore with!

"Oh my gosh, what's your name? I can't believe I've found a cat like you, and I don't even know your name!" She chirped.

vantrums January 26th, 2017 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Waluigi (Post 148574)
She grinned at him, grateful that he apparently hadn't caught her out in the act. There were probably heaps of cats who would've lectured her, but not. . .oh. Oh, she didn't even ask for his name! Before she had the chance to, however, he told her to stay put, as he took a small bird over to the fresh-kill pile. Honeykit gazed curiously at the cat.

Once the tom-cat bounded back, however, and revealed that he'd found something kit, she could feel her excitement rising rapidly. She jumped up, and followed the tom's instructions, nearly bouncing across back to the nursery. Not only had she discovered what the camp outside was like, she'd found a new cat to explore with!

"Oh my gosh, what's your name? I can't believe I've found a cat like you, and I don't even know your name!" She chirped.

He purred affectionately at the young she-cat's excitement. "I'm Pricklepaw," he informed her, corralling her around the edge of the nursery with his tail. "You're Honeykit, right?" He was fairly sure that was who she was, given what he'd heard from the queens, but may as well make small talk. ...Just so long as she didn't catch any other cat's attention with her chattering.

"Is this your first time out?" the apprentice queried as they reached where the barrier met the nursery. He snuffled and pawed along the edge of the wall, seeking out the opening. New plants had started to grow here in the two short moons since he'd been apprenticed but still, it didn't take him long to find what he was seeking. Excitement caused the fur along his spine prickle, and he clawed at the barrier to expose a narrow tunnel.

whippoorwill January 26th, 2017 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vantrums (Post 148602)
He purred affectionately at the young she-cat's excitement. "I'm Pricklepaw," he informed her, corralling her around the edge of the nursery with his tail. "You're Honeykit, right?" He was fairly sure that was who she was, given what he'd heard from the queens, but may as well make small talk. ...Just so long as she didn't catch any other cat's attention with her chattering.

"Is this your first time out?" the apprentice queried as they reached where the barrier met the nursery. He snuffled and pawed along the edge of the wall, seeking out the opening. New plants had started to grow here in the two short moons since he'd been apprenticed but still, it didn't take him long to find what he was seeking. Excitement caused the fur along his spine prickle, and he clawed at the barrier to expose a narrow tunnel.

"Ohh, so you must be an app-apprentice then!" She said, bouncing alongside Pricklepaw, testing the word. Honeykit giggled at Pricklepaw's first question. "Yup! That's me! I get to be an apprentice in a few moons time, like you! Is it fun? You get to explore and hunt and do all sorts of things!"
She started babbling away again, unable to contain her enthusiasm.

When Pricklepaw asked about this being her first outing, she nodded, gazing up at a random bird in the sky. "Every time I tried to escape, my momma or the other queens told me to 'stay inside, you're too young to go out there," She said, impersonating a queen by making her voice croaky and low. Honeykit hardly noticed the environment around her during her babbling and nearly bumped into the nursery's wall in the process.

Her focus was completely re-ignited once Pricklepaw revealed the discovery he'd made as a kit. A tunnel. Honeykit couldn't believe it. She let out an excited gasp, her little body crawling right up to the entrance. All this time, right next to the very den she resided in, and she hadn't even noticed it? "Can we go in?! Can we, can we?"

vantrums January 26th, 2017 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Waluigi (Post 148633)
"Ohh, so you must be an app-apprentice then!" She said, bouncing alongside Pricklepaw, testing the word. Honeykit giggled at Pricklepaw's first question. "Yup! That's me! I get to be an apprentice in a few moons time, like you! Is it fun? You get to explore and hunt and do all sorts of things!"
She started babbling away again, unable to contain her enthusiasm.

When Pricklepaw asked about this being her first outing, she nodded, gazing up at a random bird in the sky. "Every time I tried to escape, my momma or the other queens told me to 'stay inside, you're too young to go out there," She said, impersonating a queen by making her voice croaky and low. Honeykit hardly noticed the environment around her during her babbling and nearly bumped into the nursery's wall in the process.

Her focus was completely re-ignited once Pricklepaw revealed the discovery he'd made as a kit. A tunnel. Honeykit couldn't believe it. She let out an excited gasp, her little body crawling right up to the entrance. All this time, right next to the very den she resided in, and she hadn't even noticed it? "Can we go in?! Can we, can we?"

Pricklepaw snorted out a laugh at Honeykit's impression of the queens. She was pretty spot on, he had to admit. He'd heard that exact same scolding many times as a 'kit.

With the tunnel revealed and Honeykit right at his side, Pricklepaw had to shuffle around to make enough room for the both of them. He didn't answer her question immediately, just thrust his head through the tunnel entrance and parted his jaws so he could pick out the different scents easier. He was able to distinguish his own scent, now stale and barely there; overlaying that was the fresher, yet still several days old, trace of mice. Thankfully, however, there was no sign of any predators.

Satisfied, Pricklepaw backtracked out of the tunnel and stepped aside to let his little companion move forward again. "Go ahead," he urged, "It's safe. And I'll be right behind you." He doubted she needed the reassurance--she seemed as keen as he had when he first discovered this little clearing--but he'd wanted to give it nonetheless.

whippoorwill January 27th, 2017 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vantrums (Post 148638)
Pricklepaw snorted out a laugh at Honeykit's impression of the queens. She was pretty spot on, he had to admit. He'd heard that exact same scolding many times as a 'kit.

With the tunnel revealed and Honeykit right at his side, Pricklepaw had to shuffle around to make enough room for the both of them. He didn't answer her question immediately, just thrust his head through the tunnel entrance and parted his jaws so he could pick out the different scents easier. He was able to distinguish his own scent, now stale and barely there; overlaying that was the fresher, yet still several days old, trace of mice. Thankfully, however, there was no sign of any predators.

Satisfied, Pricklepaw backtracked out of the tunnel and stepped aside to let his little companion move forward again. "Go ahead," he urged, "It's safe. And I'll be right behind you." He doubted she needed the reassurance--she seemed as keen as he had when he first discovered this little clearing--but he'd wanted to give it nonetheless.

Honeykit perched on a dirt spot in front of the tunnel, tail waving back and forth as Pricklepaw shuffled around, seemingly peering into the entrance of the tunnel's maw. She felt a bit impatient, wanting to just get in and go, but the apprentice seemed focused on his task. It must've been a safety thing.

She gave a big grin at Prickpaw's confirmation, letting out a small "Thanks!" only just hearing the apprentice's reassurance, as she let loose the energy she'd been holding back, diving into the tunnel like a furred, orange bullet. The smell of dust, fresh-kill and another faint scent that reminded her of Prickpaw met her nose, the ground cold against her pawpads.

"Woah!" She exclaimed, eyes wide. Honeykit cast her head back to the entrance, pointing her tail to Pricklepaw and then the other end of the tunnel. "C'mon, c'mon!"

Mango January 27th, 2017 07:09 AM

Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Owlpaw winced in pain even though she was sleep (IDK if that's painful)

Gusty January 27th, 2017 08:08 AM

Re: ThunderClan Nursery

{Open post}
There was a young she-kit with Siamese markings across her body- a cream coat and chocolate browned features. Falconkit was rather small for her age, but she hardly cared.

What she did care about was friends. And what kit didn't? Friendship was one of the only things she'd fully grasped so far. The companionship of other kits was a glorious thing, and she'd do anything for a game of moss-ball or a little talk.

And because of that, the mixed-bred ThunderClan kit sat in the nursery, looking for any sight of a possible friend, or perhaps one of her siblings.

CloverWitch January 27th, 2017 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Waluigi (Post 148685)
Honeykit perched on a dirt spot in front of the tunnel, tail waving back and forth as Pricklepaw shuffled around, seemingly peering into the entrance of the tunnel's maw. She felt a bit impatient, wanting to just get in and go, but the apprentice seemed focused on his task. It must've been a safety thing.

She gave a big grin at Prickpaw's confirmation, letting out a small "Thanks!" only just hearing the apprentice's reassurance, as she let loose the energy she'd been holding back, diving into the tunnel like a furred, orange bullet. The smell of dust, fresh-kill and another faint scent that reminded her of Prickpaw met her nose, the ground cold against her pawpads.

"Woah!" She exclaimed, eyes wide. Honeykit cast her head back to the entrance, pointing her tail to Pricklepaw and then the other end of the tunnel. "C'mon, c'mon!"

Cloverwhisker watched the two from the fresh-kill pile, eyes narrowing. She had missed the entire conversation, more focused on grooming her pelt but from what she could tell it seemed like the apprentice was going to take the kit out. The warrior lifted herself to her paws and approached Honeykit.

"What are you doing?" she growled, her shadow casting over the kit's body.

Momotaro January 27th, 2017 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fire ♡ (Post 148012)
@xxJaggededgexx
@mapledash

Quote:

Originally Posted by mapledash (Post 148100)
Hearing the squirming kit under her laughing, she bursted herself into laughter. --This must have looked so ridiculus!-- she thought, catching her breath. The pawing of firekit tickling her belly, she rolled on the side and pounced back on her victim. Her dark orange eyes shining playfully, she started pawing at her belly in her turn, tickling her. "You cannot escape!" she giggled.

She only now remembered firekit's sibling right next to them, and gave a quick glance in their direction. "I have a deal! I will let you go firekit, at one condition." she paused, getting off her and turning slowly to Lampreykit watching. "Let's get ... him!" she said with a devilish grin, getting into somewhat of a crouching, ready to leap.--I hope he runs away so we can chase him down!-- she imagined the scene, and it made her chuckle.

Goldenpaw padded into the clearing, a large vole in her mouth, she dropped it onto the fresh-kill pile then settled down on a rock. The winter suns rays had warmed it, so she stretched over it, eager to collect as much heat as she could before the cold returned. She chuckled as she watched a kit tumble into another, then hold them at ransom. She creeped closer to the kit; wanting to hear the full story. She didn't interrupt or scold them though, it was just a game.

The honey coloured she-cat crept behind one of the kits, oh really? Your going to hold her at ransom?" She playfully bopped her head. Goldenpaw smiled then mewed, beckoning the other kits forward, "Preprare for the Thunderclan kit patrol! We stand as one; led by the great and powerful, Goldenpaw!" The Molly looked behind her shoulder, hoping the kits would enjoy her company.

meraki January 27th, 2017 02:01 PM

@xxJaggededgexx
@mapledash
@The Eye Of The Storm

Uncontrollable laughter escaped the fluffy ginger kit's jaws as Sandkit began to tickle her belly. Weakly pushing the other kit's away, but to no avail. She barely could respond to Sandkit's deal without a giggle escaping her jaws.
Firekit's eyes brightened and quickly rolled onto her belly once Sandkit stopped a tickling her.
She turned to her sister, Lampreykit. "You'd better run away, or we'll catch you!" Firekit squealed a warning to her, laughing histarically.
At the sound of another cat, an apprentice by the name of Goldenpaw, Firekit quickly turned and looked at her, smiling cheerily.
"We've gotta get Lampreykit! She's an evil fox!" She exclaimed, followed by another round of uncontrollable giggles.
"You'd better run, evil fox! No foxes in ThunderClan!" Firekit squealed, not taking it into account that she, in fact, looked much more foxlike than her sister.

Calliecat January 27th, 2017 03:00 PM

Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Hey! I am Cloudkit!

CloverWitch January 27th, 2017 04:46 PM

@NineTailsNetwork

Cloverwhisker watched her clanmates in the clearing through narrowed eyes, ears twitching in annoyance anytime she heard the annoying mews of a kit. Some cat, give me strength! The warrior would ask StarClan for strength but she didn't believe in the dead cats, the fact that every clan respected them was ridiculous to her.

With an annoyed growl, she walked towards the fresh-kill pile and plucked herself a mouse.

FOXXRR January 27th, 2017 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CloverWitch (Post 149200)
@NineTailsNetwork

Cloverwhisker watched her clanmates in the clearing through narrowed eyes, ears twitching in annoyance anytime she heard the annoying mews of a kit. Some cat, give me strength! The warrior would ask StarClan for strength but she didn't believe in the dead cats, the fact that every clan respected them was ridiculous to her.

With an annoyed growl, she walked towards the fresh-kill pile and plucked herself a mouse.

Violetpelt was at the fresh-kill pile, picking out whatever she could grasp and ate it quickly. She was just about to take another when she noticed a cat that seemed pretty angry. "What's up with you?" She meowed, picking out a vole and eating it. She honestly didn't have a grudge against this cat, instead, she was just curious what had gotten into that she-cat.

CloverWitch January 27th, 2017 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NineTailsNetwork (Jason) (Post 149207)
Violetpelt was at the fresh-kill pile, picking out whatever she could grasp and ate it quickly. She was just about to take another when she noticed a cat that seemed pretty angry. "What's up with you?" She meowed, picking out a vole and eating it. She honestly didn't have a grudge against this cat, instead, she was just curious what had gotten into that she-cat.

Just as she leaned down to take a bite, someone called out to her. "What's up with you?" She looked at the other she-cat, ears flattening in annoyance.

"This clan, if you must know. The kits especially, their pitiful mewling is quite annoying," Cloverwhisker growled and took a bite of her prey, the taste of blood somewhat calming her irritation.

FOXXRR January 27th, 2017 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CloverWitch (Post 149215)
Just as she leaned down to take a bite, someone called out to her. "What's up with you?" She looked at the other she-cat, ears flattening in annoyance.

"This clan, if you must know. The kits especially, their pitiful mewling is quite annoying," Cloverwhisker growled and took a bite of her prey, the taste of blood somewhat calming her irritation.

Violetpelt looked up from the vole she was eating and stared at the other cat. "Now that is just plain mousedung right there," She meowed after some time, quite shocked at the cat for saying that, "The kits are the future of this clan, you know." She went back to finish eating the vole.

CloverWitch January 27th, 2017 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NineTailsNetwork (Jason) (Post 149224)
Violetpelt looked up from the vole she was eating and stared at the other cat. "Now that is just plain mousedung right there," She meowed after some time, quite shocked at the cat for saying that, "The kits are the future of this clan, you know." She went back to finish eating the vole.

"I'm quite aware, but even still, they're annoying. And it seems as if the generations go on, they become more and more disrespectful towards their elders. Need they forget, we're the ones who hunted for them while they're helpless, suckling against their mother." She took a bite, giving off a matter-of-fact vibe.

FOXXRR January 27th, 2017 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CloverWitch (Post 149235)
"I'm quite aware, but even still, they're annoying. And it seems as if the generations go on, they become more and more disrespectful towards their elders. Need they forget, we're the ones who hunted for them while they're helpless, suckling against their mother." She took a bite, giving off a matter-of-fact vibe.

Violetpelt finished eating her vole. "Hmm, true, but still, kits are wonderful, you see," She meowed, pointing towards the nursery, "When they grow up enough, they become playful, and what joy they give to the others!" She really liked kits, they were the best cats to play with, and they were adorable as well!

CloverWitch January 27th, 2017 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NineTailsNetwork (Jason) (Post 149238)
Violetpelt finished eating her vole. "Hmm, true, but still, kits are wonderful, you see," She meowed, pointing towards the nursery, "When they grow up enough, they become playful, and what joy they give to the others!" She really liked kits, they were the best cats to play with, and they were adorable as well!

She rolled her eyes. There had to be some cat to enjoy them after all, right? Finishing her prey, Cloverwhisker swatted the scraps to the side and began grooming herself; it was a habit and needed, Cloverwhisker took much pride in her pelt and refused to let it get dirty.

"I'm assuming you want kits of your own in the future," she said in between licks.

FOXXRR January 27th, 2017 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CloverWitch (Post 149255)
She rolled her eyes. There had to be some cat to enjoy them after all, right? Finishing her prey, Cloverwhisker swatted the scraps to the side and began grooming herself; it was a habit and needed, Cloverwhisker took much pride in her pelt and refused to let it get dirty.

"I'm assuming you want kits of your own in the future," she said in between licks.

Violetpelt nodded. "I sure do want kits of my own! I want to watch them grow into warriors and honor the clan." She meowed, smiling. She really wanted kits of her own, so that she could have something to believe in, something to protect, something to call her own.

CloverWitch January 27th, 2017 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NineTailsNetwork (Jason) (Post 149263)
Violetpelt nodded. "I sure do want kits of my own! I want to watch them grow into warriors and honor the clan." She meowed, smiling. She really wanted kits of her own, so that she could have something to believe in, something to protect, something to call her own.

@Sweet Bread

Cloverwhisker was now working on her fluffy tail. So many of the she-cats in her clan wanted kits, but not her. Not only did they annoy her but she thought that she'd be a terrible mother, itching to leave the nursery and return to her duties. Maybe that would change one day, but today was not that day. Plus, she had more of an attraction towards she-cats than toms most of the time and she knew it was impossible to expect kits if something ever were to happen

FOXXRR January 27th, 2017 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CloverWitch (Post 149281)
@Sweet Bread

Cloverwhisker was now working on her fluffy tail. So many of the she-cats in her clan wanted kits, but not her. Not only did they annoy her but she thought that she'd be a terrible mother, itching to leave the nursery and return to her duties. Maybe that would change one day, but today was not that day. Plus, she had more of an attraction towards she-cats than toms most of the time and she knew it was impossible to expect kits if something ever were to happen

Violetpelt began to drift away, daydreaming about becoming a mother. She dreamed about the kits wandering about, playing around, then becoming apprentices and becoming warriors, making her smile
(BRB gotta dinner, RP without me for now)

Serendipity January 27th, 2017 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CloverWitch (Post 149281)
@Sweet Bread

Stonekit rolled in between Cloverwhisker's paws, batting at her fluffy tail. "Hello, CLoverwhisker!" He purred, sliding away towards a mud puddle. He bumped against a stone, and stopped himself from tumbling into a mud lake. He stood up and started to jump around, his silver-marble tail shaking about.