Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Non-Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Xmas party at Winters place!! (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12871)

Galaxy Of Wisdom December 4th, 2017 11:24 AM

Re: Xmas party at Winters place!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. (Post 433154)

Tord snorted. "No, I think it's cuter than me actually," he laughed, opening his mouth ever-so-slightly. He felt slightly uncomfortable, but he pushed that, awkwardly glancing away the whole time.

he smiles as he begins to lean the sushi in to let tord bite it “ lies it’s not cute enough. You’re just being stubborn “

SacredMadness December 4th, 2017 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 433066)
Lostsoul begins to step forward “ ... what are you interested in? I can take you to a member with the same interests so this party can be more fun..”

She cocked her head in thought at the question and thought about it before answering, “ Umm, I like basketball, drawing, writing, reading, music, wolves...” she answered uncertainly. She had many interests but for some reason her bran seemed a bit frozen.

:blue: December 4th, 2017 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 433160)
he smiles as he begins to lean the sushi in to let tord bite it “ lies it’s not cute enough. You’re just being stubborn “

”Maybe that’s true,” Tord laughed, rolling his eyes. He took a bite of the sushi, then kissed Sasuke’s cheek, smiling somewhat teasingly, his eyes lit up as he stood there.

Galaxy Of Wisdom December 4th, 2017 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScarredSecrets (Post 433242)

She cocked her head in thought at the question and thought about it before answering, “ Umm, I like basketball, drawing, writing, reading, music, wolves...” she answered uncertainly. She had many interests but for some reason her bran seemed a bit frozen.

He laughs softly “ wolves is something we all are. But drawing I believe that’s a thing for dj would you like to meet him”

SacredMadness December 4th, 2017 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 433253)
He laughs softly “ wolves is something we all are. But drawing I believe that’s a thing for dj would you like to meet him”

She shrugged and said “ Why not?”

Galaxy Of Wisdom December 4th, 2017 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. (Post 433247)

”Maybe that’s true,” Tord laughed, rolling his eyes. He took a bite of the sushi, then kissed Sasuke’s cheek, smiling somewhat teasingly, his eyes lit up as he stood there.

his eyes widened a bit and his face suddenly turned red. He immediately looks away “ you’re really sly you know that “ he says in a playful but happy voice as he looks at him “ and a tease “

:blue: December 4th, 2017 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 433272)
his eyes widened a bit and his face suddenly turned red. He immediately looks away “ you’re really sly you know that “ he says in a playful but happy voice as he looks at him “ and a tease “

”Maybe that’s the reason you fell in love with me,” Tord smirked. He was kind of proud of himself for surprising Sasuke, a wide smile on his face as he stood there, his silver eyes lit up.

Galaxy Of Wisdom December 4th, 2017 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScarredSecrets (Post 433268)

She shrugged and said “ Why not?”

He nods slowly “ ... okay. Follow me also forgive he can’t really speak so he uses some kind of tech to help him speak but if he ever does speak “ he smiles “ do keep it a Secret”

Galaxy Of Wisdom December 4th, 2017 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. (Post 433273)

”Maybe that’s the reason you fell in love with me,” Tord smirked. He was kind of proud of himself for surprising Sasuke, a wide smile on his face as he stood there, his silver eyes lit up.

He huffs stubbornly “ ... and now it’s the reason I fall even harder for you “ He says with a soft smile “ now you’re acting all proud huh? You may have surprised me but I have many tricks up my sleeves to take that crown. Of course if you’re willing to accept the challenge mi amor~” he says playfully and challenging now he was excited like a wolf pup just eager to play

SacredMadness December 4th, 2017 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 433276)
He nods slowly “ ... okay. Follow me also forgive he can’t really speak so he uses some kind of tech to help him speak but if he ever does speak “ he smiles “ do keep it a Secret”

She smiled and looked down. “I see....”