Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   ShadowClan (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   ShadowClan Territory (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28)

Raven~ June 5th, 2021 12:27 PM

Re: ShadowClan Territory

"I'm saving my mate," Foxstorm replied briskly. "RiverClan has captured Stormshadow , and I'm going to save him."
@Kyrieknight
(The funny thing is is that he IS in RiverClan and he's actual mate is Shinestone, who is also my character and I just used four is in the same sentence)

Akira June 5th, 2021 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FrostCat (Post 1016898)
"I'm saving my mate," Foxstorm replied briskly. "RiverClan has captured Stormshadow , and I'm going to save him."
@Kyrieknight
(The funny thing is is that he IS in RiverClan and he's actual mate is Shinestone, who is also my character and I just used four is in the same sentence)

(The plot is thiccening)
"... You're even more insane than I gave you credit for," Goldenclaw said in disbelief, eye twitching slightly. "You do realize he left on his own accord, since there's been no scent of any other Clan. Besides, what if he's in WindClan, ThunderClan, or even in the Twolegplace?"

Raven~ June 5th, 2021 02:16 PM

"No. He's in RiverClan. I know it. And you would be insane, too, if the love of your life was kidnapped. Oh," She added , laughing, "There is no possible way he left on his own accord. I know it."
@Kyrieknight

Akira June 5th, 2021 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FrostCat (Post 1016947)
"No. He's in RiverClan. I know it. And you would be insane, too, if the love of your life was kidnapped. Oh," She added , laughing, "There is no possible way he left on his own accord. I know it."
@Kyrieknight

"And there's no possible way you're going on you're own accord to RiverClan," Goldenclaw responded. Did she have nothing in her skull at all? He suspected it all this time, but seriously?! "Have you got nothing better to do than obsess over a cat who already has a mate?"

Raven~ June 5th, 2021 02:32 PM

"I'M HIS MATE AND NO ONE ELSE SO STOP SAYING IT!" Foxstorm took a deep breath. "And yes, I am going to RiverClan, and I will kill the cat you dared to steal my Stormshadow. Mark my words."
@Kyrieknight
(Do you think it's weird that Foxstorm just promised to kill Shinestone, who are both my kitties?)

Akira June 5th, 2021 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FrostCat (Post 1016958)
"I'M HIS MATE AND NO ONE ELSE SO STOP SAYING IT!" Foxstorm took a deep breath. "And yes, I am going to RiverClan, and I will kill the cat you dared to steal my Stormshadow. Mark my words."
@Kyrieknight
(Do you think it's weird that Foxstorm just promised to kill Shinestone, who are both my kitties?)

(Perhaps, cause that's be weird to roleplay out)
Goldenclaw snorted. "As if. You can't kill your own insanity or even the parasite you try to call love, how are you going to kill his mate?" Even if she tried, he doubted she would get far. Not when there was someone who knew of her plot now.

Raven~ June 5th, 2021 02:45 PM

(True...maybe I could ask Peril to rp Shinestone for that specific part....is that even allowed? Also, is Goldenclaw threatening Foxstorm?)
"Alright. One, Stormshadow is not a parasite. Two, I am insane - insane for Stormshadow. Three, I will kill this cat if it kills me. Got it?" He better, because she was losing time with each word.
@Kyrieknight

Akira June 5th, 2021 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FrostCat (Post 1016971)
(True...maybe I could ask Peril to rp Shinestone for that specific part....is that even allowed? Also, is Goldenclaw threatening Foxstorm?)
"Alright. One, Stormshadow is not a parasite. Two, I am insane - insane for Stormshadow. Three, I will kill this cat if it kills me. Got it?" He better, because she was losing time with each word.
@Kyrieknight

(Idk, and partially? He's more so doing it out of spite and because he dislikes when someone who has moved on has someone still clinging on, so he's kind of trying to hold her back).
"I'm not calling him a parasite. You're the parasite on him," Goldenclaw growled, the fur along his spine beginning to spike in irritation. "Two, Stormshadow obviously has no interest in you if he didn't bother to tell you he was even leaving, much less to where. And three, you do realize if you kill this cat, Stormshadow will hold nothing but hatred for you, right?"

Raven~ June 6th, 2021 07:15 AM

(Well, this cat is going to train in the Dark Forest to kill this cat to get Stormshadow so,good luck.)
"Yes!" Finally, Goldenclaw was getting it. "I am clinging on to Stormshadow because I love him so dearly, and he must love me back, because we are perfect for each other. And he couldn't tell me because he was taken by RiverClan. And he won't hate me, he'll just love me more because I saved him. Get it now?"
@Kyrieknight

Akira June 6th, 2021 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FrostCat (Post 1017208)
(Well, this cat is going to train in the Dark Forest to kill this cat to get Stormshadow so,good luck.)
"Yes!" Finally, Goldenclaw was getting it. "I am clinging on to Stormshadow because I love him so dearly, and he must love me back, because we are perfect for each other. And he couldn't tell me because he was taken by RiverClan. And he won't hate me, he'll just love me more because I saved him. Get it now?"
@Kyrieknight

"You do realize, the moment you get discovered by Dawnstar or Kestrelstar, you'll get shredded to the point you'll become the infected crowfood you're already acting like?" Goldenclaw said, still dumbfounded by her insanity. What was going on? And why was he getting caught up in this? Maybe not, but still?