Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   SkyClan (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   SkyClan Apprentices' Den (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58)

CactusHeart June 13th, 2018 08:29 PM

Re: SkyClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leopardblaze (Post 513077)
Leopardpaw sat up on her haunches touching her nose to his muzzle. "Oh, it's nothing. I just rolled onto a prickly burr," she purred, inspecting the fur along her spine.

“Oh.” He spotted the burr and picked it out of her pelt

Leopardblaze June 13th, 2018 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CactusHeart (Post 513079)
“Oh.” He spotted the burr and picked it out of her pelt

"Why thank you," she purred, licking his ear. Then she began to groom him, rasping her tongue over the top of his head then his back, picking out little tangles in his fur.

CactusHeart June 13th, 2018 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leopardblaze (Post 513082)

"Why thank you," she purred, licking his ear. Then she began to groom him, rasping her tongue over the top of his head then his back, picking out little tangles in his fur.

AloePaw began to lay down and started grooming LeopardPaw’s face, along with her grooming him

Leopardblaze June 13th, 2018 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CactusHeart (Post 513085)
AloePaw began to lay down and started grooming LeopardPaw’s face, along with her grooming him

Leopardpaw felt so calm and relaxed as he groomed her face. She stopped grooming him for a moment. "Are we going to eat that squirrel?" she purred with a glance at the piece of fresh-kill beside them.

CactusHeart June 13th, 2018 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leopardblaze (Post 513087)
Leopardpaw felt so calm and relaxed as he groomed her face. She stopped grooming him for a moment. "Are we going to eat that squirrel?" she purred with a glance at the piece of fresh-kill beside them.

“We can wait.” He mewed happy to be with LeopardPaw

Leopardblaze June 13th, 2018 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CactusHeart (Post 513095)
“We can wait.” He mewed happy to be with LeopardPaw

"Alright," she purred nuzzling against Aloepaw's warm fur. The sun had been setting and the den was filled with the evening shadows. Their eyes glowed in the low light, she rubbed his chin with the top of her head.

CactusHeart June 15th, 2018 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leopardblaze (Post 513099)
"Alright," she purred nuzzling against Aloepaw's warm fur. The sun had been setting and the den was filled with the evening shadows. Their eyes glowed in the low light, she rubbed his chin with the top of her head.

“I like you LeopardPaw. Like, really like you.” He nuzzled the cat again, and started grooming her

Leopardblaze June 15th, 2018 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CactusHeart (Post 513649)
“I like you LeopardPaw. Like, really like you.” He nuzzled the cat again, and started grooming her

Leopardpaw felt her ears grow warm at Aloepaw's sweet confession. "I really like you to," she purred, nuzzling against him. Grooming his face, she purred happily enjoying this time spent with him.

CactusHeart June 15th, 2018 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leopardblaze (Post 513653)
Leopardpaw felt her ears grow warm at Aloepaw's sweet confession. "I really like you to," she purred, nuzzling against him. Grooming his face, she purred happily enjoying this time spent with him.

AloePaw playfully grabbed her scruff, and pulled her down

Leopardblaze June 15th, 2018 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CactusHeart (Post 513657)
AloePaw playfully grabbed her scruff, and pulled her down

Leopardpaw rolled onto her back purring, "I never want this day to end." She touched her nose with his playfully pushing him over, nuzzling into his warm fur.