Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   StarClan (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   StarClan Territory (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63)

poppy April 27th, 2021 04:38 PM

Re: StarClan Territory

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pheasantflight (Post 984369)
@-Skyfall-
"I'm Flowering Branch. You can't let yourself fade." Her eyes filled with sadness, " I know your suffering. My mate never came here and I never found my kits. My sister is gone and I am stuck without a family. I stayed so I can remember them, my mother, my father. Without those to remember, who are we, but just stars that will eventually fade." She shook out her grey and brown fur, "We are the ones who watch over the clans. Without any who care about us, we must care about them all."

"What Clan are you from?" Lynxpaw asked, blinking.

carmen April 27th, 2021 04:45 PM

@-Skyfall-
"I am from Riverclan, but I was born a rogue." Flowering Branch responded, "You?"

poppy April 27th, 2021 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pheasantflight (Post 984374)
@-Skyfall-
"I am from Riverclan, but I was born a rogue." Flowering Branch responded, "You?"

"ThunderClan." She said softly. "My parents were RiverClan and WindClan though."

carmen April 27th, 2021 05:57 PM

@-Skyfall-
"Hmm." Her eyes seemed to blur as she stared into the distance. "How did that happen? Why are you forgotten?"

poppy April 27th, 2021 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pheasantflight (Post 984420)
@-Skyfall-
"Hmm." Her eyes seemed to blur as she stared into the distance. "How did that happen? Why are you forgotten?"

"My parents are dead and I wasn't exactly popular in the Clan. During the coyote attack, I was injured protecting the nursery, then after it was done I was really thirsty... so I dragged myself to the river. I didn't know that the wound on my neck was bleeding so hard, and I suddenly felt dizzy from loss of blood. I fell into the river and was knocked unconscious. No... nobody came to look for me when I washed up on shore, and I died of infection after a couple days. So I guess no one cared."

carmen April 29th, 2021 07:34 PM

@-Skyfall-
"You say it was after a battle, could it be they were just assumed you had died?" Flowering Branch knew what that kind of death was like, the what-ifs, the if-I-hads, the I-could-have-changed. Sk=he knew it down to very soul, the center of her star.

poppy April 29th, 2021 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pheasantflight (Post 986427)
@-Skyfall-
"You say it was after a battle, could it be they were just assumed you had died?" Flowering Branch knew what that kind of death was like, the what-ifs, the if-I-hads, the I-could-have-changed. Sk=he knew it down to very soul, the center of her star.

Lynxpaw shrugged, in a hopeless, unhappy way. “I’m not sure. I didn’t see any vigil, or anything like that. Maybe it’s stupid I wanted to be remembered by cats who didn’t even like me.” She looked down at the ground, as if she wanted to bury herself under the earth and never come back up.

carmen April 29th, 2021 07:51 PM

@-Skyfall-
She flinched and looked up at her. She gazed at Lynxpaw for a second before the calm brown and grey she-cat shoved her. "Don't think that way." She said it knowingly and anger clouded her gaze. "You are here for a reason. And I won't let you disappear. The next time Starclan is to issue a prophecy, you will be there, you will visit the medicine-cats at the half moo. Lynxpaw, I swear on the spirit of Bumblebee, I will not let you fade as long as I walk these starry skies." Her eyes narrowed, "And I guarantee that won't end anytime soon."

poppy April 30th, 2021 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pheasantflight (Post 986447)
@-Skyfall-
She flinched and looked up at her. She gazed at Lynxpaw for a second before the calm brown and grey she-cat shoved her. "Don't think that way." She said it knowingly and anger clouded her gaze. "You are here for a reason. And I won't let you disappear. The next time Starclan is to issue a prophecy, you will be there, you will visit the medicine-cats at the half moo. Lynxpaw, I swear on the spirit of Bumblebee, I will not let you fade as long as I walk these starry skies." Her eyes narrowed, "And I guarantee that won't end anytime soon."

Lynxpaw sighed. "Thanks. I hope you're right."

(if she ever does fade, it means I'm resurrecting her)

carmen May 1st, 2021 08:33 AM

@-Skyfall-
She glanced her way and narrowed her eyes. "You know, there was once a cat who faded too soon. But she didn't die. She returned to the clans until her life was fulfilled and she came back up here."