Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   ShadowClan Events (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=133)
-   -   ShadowClan Life Before Destruction (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30)

Madelaine February 3rd, 2019 02:46 AM

Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greywind (Post 568865)
(If its okay with you I am going to skip to where she just had the kits @Blissy)
Nightfall looked down at the kits and then looked at her mate. He was outside the Nursery. "Dovetalon." She said his name hoping he heard her. "You can come in now." She said not taking her eyes off the 3 bundles of joy.

Dovetalon heard his mates voice in the nursery, telling him to come in. He walked in with his paralyzed leg dragging behind him like it alaays did. He sat with his bad leg in front of his body. "Are they okay? How many are there?", he asked, feeling a bit nervous that he was finally a father.

Crystalwhisker February 3rd, 2019 07:50 AM

Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blissy (Post 568947)

Dovetalon heard his mates voice in the nursery, telling him to come in. He walked in with his paralyzed leg dragging behind him like it alaays did. He sat with his bad leg in front of his body. "Are they okay? How many are there?", he asked, feeling a bit nervous that he was finally a father.

"There are 3 beautiful kits and yes I am okay." She said looking at her mate. "What should we name them?" She asked him. @Blissy

judas February 3rd, 2019 09:35 AM

Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hopekitt (Post 568636)
amazonpaw nodded enthusiastically. "i guess they do!" she agreed, noticing the moss sticking to him defiantly. "do you need help with that?" the female inquired, nodding towards the moss. the apprentice noticed acornpaw's smile and noted how his green eyes were larger than the average cat's. the feature was cute in amazonpaw's opinion. she smiled back at acornpaw, her tail subconsciously sweeping the earthy floor. her ear twitched as she padded closer to acornpaw's nest, noticing how messy it was but taking comfort in knowing that she wasn't the only one who didn't keep her nest nice & tidy. amazonpaw waved her tail around and it lightly touched acornpaw, but she quickly pulled her tail back and displayed a slightly embarrassed facial expression.

Smiling widely, he jumped at the offer for help. His eyes wide, he waved his tail and flicked his ears with a small skip in his step. "Yeah, if you want!" He laughed, clawing at the moss stuck in his curly pelt. Flicking his tail with a small hint of frustration. "Can't get this stuff off of me half the time." He mewed with a small hiss. Acornpaw jumped, shaking the moss off of his pelt and throwing it outside. His fur shivered, cold air brushing over him. He shivered, looking at the mess he'd made. "I'm not even sure where to start at this point.. haha."

panchiko February 3rd, 2019 10:09 AM

Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:

Originally Posted by mythical myik (Post 568960)

Smiling widely, he jumped at the offer for help. His eyes wide, he waved his tail and flicked his ears with a small skip in his step. "Yeah, if you want!" He laughed, clawing at the moss stuck in his curly pelt. Flicking his tail with a small hint of frustration. "Can't get this stuff off of me half the time." He mewed with a small hiss. Acornpaw jumped, shaking the moss off of his pelt and throwing it outside. His fur shivered, cold air brushing over him. He shivered, looking at the mess he'd made. "I'm not even sure where to start at this point.. haha."

amazonpaw laughed, grabbing some of the moss and throwing it into acornpaw's pile. surprisingly, she was fortunate enough to avoid getting tangled in it. the next time she grabbed the bedding, she wasn't quite so lucky. it wrapped around her tail and pelt, and the female had to aggressively shake herself to get it off. as she went to dump the moss into the other apprentice's pile, she felt a gale of crisp air. being very floofy, this didn't bother her much, but she stepped into the warmness of the apprentices' den. "it's cold outside," she commented, looking at acornpaw kindly as she went to grab another wad of evil moss. it clung to her claws defiantly and she sighed, but continued her routine.

silvertail000 February 3rd, 2019 03:58 PM

Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Cherrypaw quivered as she entered the training grounds. She was afraid of learning how to fight. She wished she could just be a kit forever, knowing her mother will always be there if she gets into trouble. In her head she thought of excuses to get out of it, but she was really worried her mentor would get mad at her for it. She decided she would just do everything badly, so she could put off becoming a warrior for as long as possible.
@aa2ccccc5

MelonMile February 3rd, 2019 04:18 PM

@silvertail000
Blissstrike was waiting impatiently in the training grounds for Cherrypaw, but didn't show it. She knew that the kit, apprentice now, wasn't the bravest, so she tried to be nice, at least for the time.

silvertail000 February 3rd, 2019 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aa2ccccc5 (Post 569021)
@silvertail000
Blissstrike was waiting impatiently in the training grounds for Cherrypaw, but didn't show it. She knew that the kit, apprentice now, wasn't the bravest, so she tried to be nice, at least for the time.

When Cherrypaw saw Blissstrike, she knew immediately that being an apprentice wasn't going to be fun at all. All she saw was a large, scary cat. She thought she was going to die, and shut her eyes waiting. She opened them and was still in the training grounds, as alive as can be. She coughed a lot then nervously walked up to her mentor.

MelonMile February 3rd, 2019 04:33 PM

@silvertail000
A flash of doubt cross Blissstrikes face. At least she's not abrasive, thought Blissstrike. She slowly pads up to Cherrypaw and hesitates.
"Hello, Cherryki-paw" she catches herself, but is unsure what to say next. How could she calm such a shakey cat?

silvertail000 February 3rd, 2019 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aa2ccccc5 (Post 569024)
@silvertail000
A flash of doubt cross Blissstrikes face. At least she's not abrasive, thought Blissstrike. She slowly pads up to Cherrypaw and hesitates.
"Hello, Cherryki-paw" she catches herself, but is unsure what to say next. How could she calm such a shakey cat?

"Please... don't... make... me..." said Cherrypaw. She was one hundred percent sure she would faint right then and there. "I don't want to learn how to fight! Please, don't make me." Cherrypaw knew that she woulod have to, but at least she had tried. She just hoped she could hide from any real battles. Just the thought of them made her faint. Now that she was thinking of them, she fell and fainted.

MelonMile February 3rd, 2019 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by silvertail000 (Post 569025)
"Please... don't... make... me..." said Cherrypaw. She was one hundred percent sure she would faint right then and there. "I don't want to learn how to fight! Please, don't make me." Cherrypaw knew that she woulod have to, but at least she had tried. She just hoped she could hide from any real battles. Just the thought of them made her faint. Now that she was thinking of them, she fell and was going to faint for sure.

Blissstrike has never been so lost on what to do. She takes a step back.
"How about we just work on running? Is that okay?" she says keeping the annoyance out of her voice.