Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Twolegplace (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Spice's Twoleg Den/Garden (Open) (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=992)

Maplefur November 15th, 2016 04:27 PM

Spice's Twoleg Den/Garden (Open)

Spice strolled out of her den, the early morning rays lighting up her pelt. The calico cat laid down in a patch of flowers, enjoying the way the sun felt along her back. With gentle purrs, the she-cat began to drift off. (Open rp, anyone can jump in :D)

savage scar November 17th, 2016 05:01 AM

Re: Spice's Twoleg Den/Garden (Open)

Hawk, a dark brown and white tabby slipped out of his Twoleg den and up onto his garden's fence. He sat on the fence and stared out into the outside. He glanced to see a She-cat stretched out on a bed of flowers. "Huh...." He mumbled tilting his head in interest

Maplefur November 17th, 2016 06:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by savage scar (Post 36774)
Hawk, a dark brown and white tabby slipped out of his Twoleg den and up onto his garden's fence. He sat on the fence and stared out into the outside. He glanced to see a She-cat stretched out on a bed of flowers. "Huh...." He mumbled tilting his head in interest

Spice popped open her eyes, hearing an approaching cat. She looked up at the fence, squinting her tired eyes against the sun. "Who're you?" She asked him, not sounding inviting in the least. She flicked her tail curiously at the tom.

savage scar November 18th, 2016 03:52 AM

"I'm Hawk, You?" He meowed warmly flicking his ears and eyeing the calico with his pale green eyes.

Maplefur November 18th, 2016 06:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by savage scar (Post 37775)
"I'm Hawk, You?" He meowed warmly flicking his ears and eyeing the calico with his pale green eyes.

"Spice," she meowed cautiously, looking the tom over. "What do you want?" She asked him.

Momotaro November 18th, 2016 12:34 PM

Tangle fluffed up his brown and silver fur as he watched two cats seemingly argue over a flower patch. I wonder what's so special about those flowers,
With a huge leap he jumped down from the wall to the garden. I'm going to see what it is.

Maplefur November 18th, 2016 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maplefall (Post 38068)
Tangle fluffed up his brown and silver fur as he watched two cats seemingly argue over a flower patch. I wonder what's so special about those flowers,
With a huge leap he jumped down from the wall to the garden. I'm going to see what it is.

Spice huffed, seeing the new cat. "Great, ya know, why doesn't just every cat come here," she meowed sarcastically, rolling her eyes. "It'll be such a blast."

savage scar November 18th, 2016 05:26 PM

Hawk smirked "Well I was wondering why a pretty she-cat such as yourself, spice was just sitting out here alone?" He asked his gaze flicking to the new comer before looking back at spice.

Maplefur November 18th, 2016 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by savage scar (Post 38361)
Hawk smirked "Well I was wondering why a pretty she-cat such as yourself, spice was just sitting out here alone?" He asked his gaze flicking to the new comer before looking back at spice.

Spice turned her head back towards Hawk, rolling her eyes and flicking her tail. "Oh save your breath," she huffed. "Maybe I actually want to be alone, you ever think of that? Oh, and I'm actually laying out here alone." Her whiskers twitched at her own joke, but her green eyes stayed hostile and glaring. She felt a bit flattered at his remark, but knew better than to become enchanted by it.

savage scar November 19th, 2016 01:22 AM

Hawk pretended to look shocked and offended about Spice's remark "Oh I was just asking, you don't know what strange cats or dogs come around here." He meowed nodding towards the other Twoleg dens.

Maplefur November 19th, 2016 07:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by savage scar (Post 39030)
Hawk pretended to look shocked and offended about Spice's remark "Oh I was just asking, you don't know what strange cats or dogs come around here." He meowed nodding towards the other Twoleg dens.

Spice snorted unapologetically. "So you decided to talk to one of those strange cats then?"

savage scar November 19th, 2016 11:19 PM

"Your not strange!" Hawk said with a sly smile "Your the only normal cat i have met around here." He complimented the She-cat.

Momotaro November 20th, 2016 02:31 AM

"Hey what about me!' Tangle yowled 'I exist!"

(This is the only way I could get tangle to rejoin the RP without making him sound out of character.)

savage scar November 20th, 2016 04:34 AM

Hawk glanced back and poked Tangle in the shoulder with a paw softly "Well sorry for that." Hawk stepped back across the fence so Tangle could get more into the conversation. "Sit down if you want to, But it depends on grumpy paws over there." He meowed pointing over to Spice with his tail.

Momotaro November 20th, 2016 04:45 AM

Tangle stopped for a moment, the he started making the cutest face he could and softly mewed,
"Could I please rest here?"

Maplefur November 20th, 2016 07:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maplefall (Post 41091)
Tangle stopped for a moment, the he started making the cutest face he could and softly mewed,
"Could I please rest here?"

Quote:

Originally Posted by savage scar (Post 41089)
Hawk glanced back and poked Tangle in the shoulder with a paw softly "Well sorry for that." Hawk stepped back across the fence so Tangle could get more into the conversation. "Sit down if you want to, But it depends on grumpy paws over there." He meowed pointing over to Spice with his tail.

Spice groaned. "Fine! Do whatever you like. Not like I'm gonna be able to sleep with flirty over there pestering me anyways." She paused and looked at Tangle. "By the way, don't make that face again. It just looks weird."

Ruthenselle November 20th, 2016 12:57 PM

[[Mind if I join?]]

Penny's whiskers fluttered as the conversation drew on. She preferred studying her victims before pouncing, rather than just ruthlessly barging in. There was no glory in that; besides, the others would have an upper paw if she didn't get the gist of the situation. The young feline nestled further into the little bowl-like pile of soft leaves and dirt. Obviously her temporary hideout wouldn't be located in a tall tree! Shameful. Snorting at the mere thought, Penny mentally ticked off the reasons, again. For starters, everyone appeared to be teensy ants, and she'd really have to strain her ears. If one wished to reveal themselves, there'd be no element of surprise. She'd look all mouse-brained clumsily climbing down a tree, which was the opposite of her usual dignified air. A cold breeze whisked past the kittypet's small dark pink nose, nagging at her to get a move on.

A few more rapid licks should do it, Penny decided, regarding her long copper fur. It was quite absurd. When she didn't fluff her fur, she could pass for a shorthair. Probably the work of her long-haired father and short-haired mother. Before heading out, Penny's golden orbs softened to the warm, flickering, glow of a Twoleg's "fireplace". They were wonderful cats. They still ARE, she corrected herself. Alive somewhere in another place. This wistful gaze soon sharpened as a bird warbled a melody of notes. Weakness must not be shown. Now Penny rustled the branches previously concealing her kit sized body, her pawsteps high as she padded towards the cluster. "Yeaaah, Taaaangled," Penny drawled in her signature crisp voice, dipping her head mockingly at him. She stifled a chortle, thinking privately to herself, That even sounds like a she-cat's name. "But you know, I suppose sometimes you can take the ugly out of the face but not the face out of the ugly." She smirked, then acknowledged Spice by nodding respectfully. "Don't try to get rid of me 'cause I already live 'round here." Her speech was fluid - something she'd been taught by mimicking a loner who'd once passed by. That loner had actually been advising its companion on the benefits of speaking smoothly. Anyway...back to the present.

Maplefur November 20th, 2016 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ruthenselle (Post 41534)
[[Mind if I join?]]

Penny's whiskers fluttered as the conversation drew on. She preferred studying her victims before pouncing, rather than just ruthlessly barging in. There was no glory in that; besides, the others would have an upper paw if she didn't get the gist of the situation. The young feline nestled further into the little bowl-like pile of soft leaves and dirt. Obviously her temporary hideout wouldn't be located in a tall tree! Shameful. Snorting at the mere thought, Penny mentally ticked off the reasons, again. For starters, everyone appeared to be teensy ants, and she'd really have to strain her ears. If one wished to reveal themselves, there'd be no element of surprise. She'd look all mouse-brained clumsily climbing down a tree, which was the opposite of her usual dignified air. A cold breeze whisked past the kittypet's small dark pink nose, nagging at her to get a move on.

A few more rapid licks should do it, Penny decided, regarding her long copper fur. It was quite absurd. When she didn't fluff her fur, she could pass for a shorthair. Probably the work of her long-haired father and short-haired mother. Before heading out, Penny's golden orbs softened to the warm, flickering, glow of a Twoleg's "fireplace". They were wonderful cats. They still ARE, she corrected herself. Alive somewhere in another place. This wistful gaze soon sharpened as a bird warbled a melody of notes. Weakness must not be shown. Now Penny rustled the branches previously concealing her kit sized body, her pawsteps high as she padded towards the cluster. "Yeaaah, Taaaangled," Penny drawled in her signature crisp voice, dipping her head mockingly at him. She stifled a chortle, thinking privately to herself, That even sounds like a she-cat's name. "But you know, I suppose sometimes you can take the ugly out of the face but not the face out of the ugly." She smirked, then acknowledged Spice by nodding respectfully. "Don't try to get rid of me 'cause I already live 'round here." Her speech was fluid - something she'd been taught by mimicking a loner who'd once passed by. That loner had actually been advising its companion on the benefits of speaking smoothly. Anyway...back to the present.

(not at all!)
Spice looked at the kitten in surprise. As she insulted Tangle, she had to hold in her laughter, instead just twitching her whiskers. I like this cat already, she's a feisty one- not that I'm gonna let her know that! "You might live around here, but this yard is mine, and I decide who stays or goes." She said, flicking her tail at the little cat. "I'll let you stay," she meowed nonchalantly. "What's your name?"

Ruthenselle November 20th, 2016 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maplefur (Post 41556)
(not at all!)
Spice looked at the kitten in surprise. As she insulted Tangled, she had to hold in her laughter, instead just twitching her whiskers. I like this cat already, she's a feisty one- not that I'm gonna let her know that! "You might live around here, but this yard is mine, and I decide who stays or goes." She said, flicking her tail at the little cat. "I'll let you stay," she meowed nonchalantly. "What's your name?"

For a lurching moment, the juvenile molly let her small jaws hinge open, then slowly and deliberately closed them. This feline was certainly going to be entertaining to keep tabs on. She regained her composure, "Good point. I'm Penny." In all honesty, the kitten only had a vague idea of what her name meant. Something about a thin, yet difficult to break, disc. Wasn't a name just a placeholder, technically? That resolute opinion hadn't been altered so far, and she certainly did not seek to. It influenced the upfront attitude Penny had with that topic. On the other paw, names could be an easy tool to figure out another's personality. Or misleading. The entire thing was practically attempting to balance at the edge of a cliff.

Penny's lithe body stood eerily still, whilst her long tail swished in the wind. Hm. So the breeze was creeping in from behind her, the house cat noted with distaste. No wonder she felt as if she was being propelled forward. Due to this path of nature, a piece of neck hair loosened from her previous grooming and tickled a large ear. Penny let an imperceptible sigh escape her throat. The part Abyssinian mix shook her head to clear it, cautiously checking that her chin didn't falter. As she wet a paw with her rough tongue and brought it down on the loose fur, she was reminded of her copper hue. That was a characteristic she'd always thought was pretty darn cool. "It must've been this colour," Penny smiled lightly, her tail waving once to emphasize the remark. "How 'bout you? I reckon it's not 'grumpy paws', like he-" she stared directly at Hawk,"-said." The young'un snorted. "Toms these days! I'm not even close to your age and at least I know some manners! Watch and learn," she winked mischievously. Penny glanced at Spice, wondering what she'd thought of her little lecture.

Maplefur November 20th, 2016 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ruthenselle (Post 41751)

For a lurching moment, the juvenile molly let her small jaws hinge open, then slowly and deliberately closed them. This feline was certainly going to be entertaining to keep tabs on. She regained her composure, "Good point. I'm Penny." In all honesty, the kitten only had a vague idea of what her name meant. Something about a thin, yet difficult to break, disc. Wasn't a name just a placeholder, technically? That resolute opinion hadn't been altered so far, and she certainly did not seek to. It influenced the upfront attitude Penny had with that topic. On the other paw, names could be an easy tool to figure out another's personality. Or misleading. The entire thing was practically attempting to balance at the edge of a cliff.

Penny's lithe body stood eerily still, whilst her long tail swished in the wind. Hm. So the breeze was creeping in from behind her, the house cat noted with distaste. No wonder she felt as if she was being propelled forward. Due to this path of nature, a piece of neck hair loosened from her previous grooming and tickled a large ear. Penny let an imperceptible sigh escape her throat. The part Abyssinian mix shook her head to clear it, cautiously checking that her chin didn't falter. As she wet a paw with her rough tongue and brought it down on the loose fur, she was reminded of her copper hue. That was a characteristic she'd always thought was pretty darn cool. "It must've been this colour," Penny smiled lightly, her tail waving once to emphasize the remark. "How 'bout you? I reckon it's not 'grumpy paws', like he-" she stared directly at Hawk,"-said." The young'un snorted. "Toms these days! I'm not even close to your age and at least I know some manners! Watch and learn," she winked mischievously. Penny glanced at Spice, wondering what she'd thought of her little lecture.

"No, actually my name is Grumpy Paws. Weird, I know right?" The calico paused a moment, waiting to see Penny's reaction. "I'm joking, it's actually Spice." She hauled herself up out of her laying position and sat instead. Her fur was a bit rumpled, and she quickly groomed it back into place. "So Penny, how old are you?" Spice noted the kitten was quite small, but she talked as if she was an old cat.

savage scar November 21st, 2016 05:26 AM

Hawk ruffled his pelt and meowed "Well, I'm Hawk, I didn't know a cat of your size could have such a sharp tongue." The larger, older tabby mused as his pale green eyes glinted in the sunlight. "Anywho, I don't think I'm pestering you, Spice, merely just being me."

Maplefur November 21st, 2016 05:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by savage scar (Post 42818)
Hawk ruffled his pelt and meowed "Well, I'm Hawk, I didn't know a cat of your size could have such a sharp tongue." The larger, older tabby mused as his pale green eyes glinted in the sunlight. "Anywho, I don't think I'm pestering you, Spice, merely just being me."

@Ruthenselle

"Well then, you're annoying," Spice told him simply. She only spared him a glance, before turning her attention back to Penny.

savage scar November 24th, 2016 01:24 AM

Hawk's fur bristled momentarily before looking off into the distance with a annoyed frown

Maplefur November 24th, 2016 07:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by savage scar (Post 47446)
Hawk's fur bristled momentarily before looking off into the distance with a annoyed frown

Spice noticed Hawk's movement out of the corner of her eyes, and her whiskers twitched in amusement. She didn't speak, however, instead letting silence fall onto the group around her.

Maplefur November 24th, 2016 01:16 PM

@savage scar
@Ruthenselle
@Maplefall

Spice looked over the group. The silence they had fallen into was almost unbearable, and she cleared her throat. "Well, he-" the calico lashed her tail over in Hawk's direction. "-is here to try and flirt, Penny's here to be a curious kit, and I live here. Why're you here?" She asked Tangle.

savage scar November 25th, 2016 12:32 AM

Hawk haunched his shoulders and didn't say anything he wanted Spice to suffer in silence, for the moment anyway. He held his tongue and just sat with narrowed eyes and a lashing tail.

Momotaro November 25th, 2016 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maplefur (Post 48063)
@savage scar
@Ruthenselle
@Maplefall

Spice looked over the group. The silence they had fallen into was almost unbearable, and she cleared her throat. "Well, he-" the calico lashed her tail over in Hawk's direction. "-is here to try and flirt, Penny's here to be a curious kit, and I live here. Why're you here?" She asked Tangle.

"Because I'm bored."

(This is Tangle's greatest one liner.)

Maplefur November 25th, 2016 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by savage scar (Post 49233)
Hawk haunched his shoulders and didn't say anything he wanted Spice to suffer in silence, for the moment anyway. He held his tongue and just sat with narrowed eyes and a lashing tail.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maplefall (Post 49853)

"Because I'm bored."

(This is Tangle's greatest one liner.)

Spice snorted. "That's it? Ok then." She flicked her tail- now she was getting bored. Looking over at Hawk, she stifled a laugh. "And what's the matter with you?"

savage scar November 26th, 2016 12:26 AM

Hawk kept looking away, his eyes darting around busily. Hawk only knew one way to make friends, and that was to either flirt or don't. He looked back at Spice and flattered his glossy black and brown tabby pelt "I'm fine."

XxEclipseMoonxX November 26th, 2016 12:29 AM

Star (An all white longhair with black dots under her eyes and on her tail)
jumps on the fence.
"Hello!" she meowed

savage scar November 26th, 2016 05:33 PM

Hawk glared at Star, all possible happiness was gone "So many cats..." Hawk grumbled looking down at the forest floor on the other side of the fence.

Maplefur November 26th, 2016 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XxEchoNightxX (Post 50903)
Star (An all white longhair with black dots under her eyes and on her tail)
jumps on the fence.
"Hello!" she meowed

Quote:

Originally Posted by savage scar (Post 51906)
Hawk glared at Star, all possible happiness was gone "So many cats..." Hawk grumbled looking down at the forest floor on the other side of the fence.

Spice sighed. "Hello, and who're you?" She had given up on her quiet day, and there was no point in trying to get every cat to leave. She glanced over at Hawk. "Hey, look. Another she-cat for you to pester."

savage scar November 27th, 2016 12:05 AM

Hawk looked back at Spice "I didn't Pester penny as much as i pestered you? What if i don't always Pester she-cats." He argued looking over at Star "I won't be pestering you at all, And if you think i may be doing so, you can leave or just tell me."

Maplefur November 27th, 2016 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by savage scar (Post 52652)
Hawk looked back at Spice "I didn't Pester penny as much as i pestered you? What if i don't always Pester she-cats." He argued looking over at Star "I won't be pestering you at all, And if you think i may be doing so, you can leave or just tell me."

@Maplefall

Spice kept a straight face, the only thing giving away her amusement was a slight sparkle in her eyes. Even then it would be hard for any cat to notice, not unless they knew her well. "Wow, you sure are quick to anger, huh?" The calico turned to Tangle. "How could you be bored with all this buzz?"

savage scar November 28th, 2016 01:27 AM

Hawk looked at Tangle "When your as silent as him right now, his is extremely amusing." He raised up his left paw and lapped at it a few times before placing it back down on the fence carefully.

Momotaro November 28th, 2016 02:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maplefur (Post 53774)
@Maplefall

Spice kept a straight face, the only thing giving away her amusement was a slight sparkle in her eyes. Even then it would be hard for any cat to notice, not unless they knew her well. "Wow, you sure are quick to anger, huh?" The calico turned to Tangle. "How could you be bored with all this buzz?"

"There's nothing really interesting, just cats talking, I want exitment!"

Strobelight November 28th, 2016 03:18 AM

Shard,A pure black Tom ,Slipped out of his house and saw a group of cats on a fence.
He jumped up onto the fence,"Hi,Am Shard,what's happening?"

Maplefur November 28th, 2016 07:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maplefall (Post 54344)

"There's nothing really interesting, just cats talking, I want exitment!"

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strobelight (Post 54351)
Shard,A pure black Tom ,Slipped out of his house and saw a group of cats on a fence.
He jumped up onto the fence,"Hi,Am Shard,what's happening?"

"Well if you're looking for excitement you came to the wrong place," Spice scoffed at Tangle. "I'm the opposite of exciting and definitely not interesting." The molly turned to Shard. "Spice." She told him her name simply. "For some reason, every cat in twoleg place wants to be here right now. Don't ask me why, I have no clue." She shuffled around from her spot in the ground.

Strobelight November 28th, 2016 08:29 AM

Shard wanted to have fun,He called to Hawk "Hawk,are you pestering the poor shecats again?" Hawk was a flirty type,always wanting the ladies"You never learn do you?" He laughed

savage scar November 29th, 2016 02:05 AM

"Noooo." Hawk purred, cuffing shard over the ears "Not at all!" Hawk smirked and winked at Spice.