Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Dark Forest (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   a father son hang out (P) (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39424)

Jade13 May 18th, 2021 09:54 AM

a father son hang out (P)

frogfang walked around in the dark forest, he was bored but still enjoyed being here so he stayed. he had time to think and maybe train, today though he had chosen to look for his father, it had been a little since they had talked and it was before he became a warrior

@LostHuman

shaae_26 May 18th, 2021 10:12 AM

Re: a father son hang out (P)

Quote:

Originally Posted by feather lily (Post 1002724)
frogfang walked around in the dark forest, he was bored but still enjoyed being here so he stayed. he had time to think and maybe train, today though he had chosen to look for his father, it had been a little since they had talked and it was before he became a warrior

@LostHuman

Fangstripe had watched his son come here, he had watched him become a warrior. He had also noticed Frogfang hadn't really talked with Fiercepaw recently, and he didnt like that. "Frogfang!" Fangstripe called as his son came into view

Jade13 May 18th, 2021 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LostHuman (Post 1002756)

Fangstripe had watched his son come here, he had watched him become a warrior. He had also noticed Frogfang hadn't really talked with Fiercepaw recently, and he didnt like that. "Frogfang!" Fangstripe called as his son came into view

frogfang ran over hi dad he said getting close enough to talk and then sitting down how are things here? he asked. he wondered what it was like to live here he knew one day he would be here though

shaae_26 May 18th, 2021 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by feather lily (Post 1002771)
frogfang ran over hi dad he said getting close enough to talk and then sitting down how are things here? he asked. he wondered what it was like to live here he knew one day he would be here though

"WEll, I dont really live here, I sorta just stay here to watch you and train apprentices. Once youre dead you dont really live." Fangstripe mewed.

Jade13 May 18th, 2021 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LostHuman (Post 1002787)

"WEll, I dont really live here, I sorta just stay here to watch you and train apprentices. Once youre dead you dont really live." Fangstripe mewed.

frogfang laughed thats a good point he then looked at his father, he missed him in the living clans. he shook his head there was nothing he could change i bet you already know but dapplecloud his expecting, ill have kits of my own soon he said trying to break the silents

shaae_26 May 18th, 2021 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by feather lily (Post 1002797)
frogfang laughed thats a good point he then looked at his father, he missed him in the living clans. he shook his head there was nothing he could change i bet you already know but dapplecloud his expecting, ill have kits of my own soon he said trying to break the silents

Fangstripe nodded. "Yes, i've seen that. What are your plans to do with these kits?"
(I forgot, and I playing one of the kits? I want to lol, probably am/have said this before.)

Jade13 May 18th, 2021 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LostHuman (Post 1002800)

Fangstripe nodded. "Yes, i've seen that. What are your plans to do with these kits?"
(I forgot, and I playing one of the kits? I want to lol, probably am/have said this before.)

( we talked and your getting a spot in the next litter as thats the more important one/ more invalved in the plot)

i plan on training them like you did with me and fiercepaw frogfang explained remebering his time as a kit. i also plan on leaving dapplecloud he added

shaae_26 May 18th, 2021 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by feather lily (Post 1002842)
( we talked and your getting a spot in the next litter as thats the more important one/ more invalved in the plot)

i plan on training them like you did with me and fiercepaw frogfang explained remebering his time as a kit. i also plan on leaving dapplecloud he added

(oh yeah lol, I forgot, been busy. :/)
"Good, she's too weak for you. And as soon as theyre old enough, I will train them here too. I trust you will wait till they're 2 moons of age before training them though, because even I believe anything younger than that is too young." Fangstripe mewed

Jade13 May 18th, 2021 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LostHuman (Post 1002934)

(oh yeah lol, I forgot, been busy. :/)
"Good, she's too weak for you. And as soon as theyre old enough, I will train them here too. I trust you will wait till they're 2 moons of age before training them though, because even I believe anything younger than that is too young." Fangstripe mewed

( its been i while since we talked i almost forgot to)

frogfang nodded i will, i cant wait though ive always wanted kits ever since... you left me he said happily though sadining at the though of the day his dad left him. though that was the day he saw what he was doing wrong and the day he had chose to kill the weak

shaae_26 May 18th, 2021 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by feather lily (Post 1002974)
( its been i while since we talked i almost forgot to)

frogfang nodded i will, i cant wait though ive always wanted kits ever since... you left me he said happily though sadining at the though of the day his dad left him. though that was the day he saw what he was doing wrong and the day he had chose to kill the weak

Fangstripe nodded, saddend. "I wish I could still be alive with you." He mewed. "I will always be with you though, you, your brother, & your family." He mewed

Jade13 May 18th, 2021 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LostHuman (Post 1002987)

Fangstripe nodded, saddend. "I wish I could still be alive with you." He mewed. "I will always be with you though, you, your brother, & your family." He mewed

i cant wait until you get to meat them, there going to be so small but ill make sure there loved and strong like you did with me and fiercepaw he said, he was glad that fangstripe and fiercepaw where his family, they where both so strong and had worked hard, he was glad to have them.

shaae_26 May 18th, 2021 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by feather lily (Post 1002999)
i cant wait until you get to meat them, there going to be so small but ill make sure there loved and strong like you did with me and fiercepaw he said, he was glad that fangstripe and fiercepaw where his family, they where both so strong and had worked hard, he was glad to have them.

"I hope they look like you more than their mother." Fangstripe mewed. "Train the shecats too, but the toms stronger." He mewed

Jade13 May 18th, 2021 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LostHuman (Post 1003002)

"I hope they look like you more than their mother." Fangstripe mewed. "Train the shecats too, but the toms stronger." He mewed

i will train them all the same no mater what he assured his father, he didnt agree with that all cats could be strong even though most wernt and thats why he would get rid of them, all his kits would be strong though he would make sure of that.

( im pretty sure most of them are female XD )

shaae_26 May 18th, 2021 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by feather lily (Post 1003009)
i will train them all the same no mater what he assured his father, he didnt agree with that all cats could be strong even though most wernt and thats why he would get rid of them, all his kits would be strong though he would make sure of that.

( im pretty sure most of them are female XD )

(xD, could ya link me the thread to where ppl signed up to be kits? Im curious who they are)
"Ok." Fangstripe mewed, though he didn't agree with Frogfang 100%. "I also heard Shrewface may be having kits too, keep yours away from his, if he has them, and make them enemies." He mewed

Jade13 May 19th, 2021 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LostHuman (Post 1003027)

(xD, could ya link me the thread to where ppl signed up to be kits? Im curious who they are)
"Ok." Fangstripe mewed, though he didn't agree with Frogfang 100%. "I also heard Shrewface may be having kits too, keep yours away from his, if he has them, and make them enemies." He mewed

your joking right? he asked letting out a chuckle. if he ever has kits i will make sure to do that though he gave a nod to his father

shaae_26 May 19th, 2021 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by feather lily (Post 1003978)
your joking right? he asked letting out a chuckle. if he ever has kits i will make sure to do that though he gave a nod to his father

"I've seen him flirting with a few she-cats her and there." Fangstripe growled truthfully. "Though I dont know if any will stick."

Jade13 May 19th, 2021 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LostHuman (Post 1004035)

"I've seen him flirting with a few she-cats her and there." Fangstripe growled truthfully. "Though I dont know if any will stick."

ill keep an eye on him he gave a nod to his dad. is there anybody else i should keep an eye on? he asked

shaae_26 May 19th, 2021 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by feather lily (Post 1004082)
ill keep an eye on him he gave a nod to his dad. is there anybody else i should keep an eye on? he asked

"Not that I know of, no. But I want you to get Snakepaw up here in the Darkforest to train. He has potential." Fangstripe mewed

Jade13 May 24th, 2021 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sky13 (Post 1004251)

"Not that I know of, no. But I want you to get Snakepaw up here in the Darkforest to train. He has potential." Fangstripe mewed

ill make sure to do that he gave a nod. he would talk to snakepaw and bring him to the dark forest soon

shaae_26 May 24th, 2021 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by feather lily (Post 1007663)
ill make sure to do that he gave a nod. he would talk to snakepaw and bring him to the dark forest soon

Fangstripe nodded. "If only he was shadowclan... then he could use his potentail better. But maybe he could be useful in Windclan, if we have him on our side..." Fangstripe mewed

Jade13 May 25th, 2021 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sky13 (Post 1007934)

Fangstripe nodded. "If only he was shadowclan... then he could use his potentail better. But maybe he could be useful in Windclan, if we have him on our side..." Fangstripe mewed

yes but i dont want to get himself killed. i would love if he was in shadowclan but what would dawnstar say? i love my leader but if she hurt him i would go after her and thats not part of my plans and goals. hes already on our side he said, he didnt want to get snakepaw hurt exiled or killed he was a strong cat and only te weak should die. he would never forgive himself if he went missing like twigkit did

shaae_26 May 25th, 2021 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by feather lily (Post 1008306)
yes but i dont want to get himself killed. i would love if he was in shadowclan but what would dawnstar say? i love my leader but if she hurt him i would go after her and thats not part of my plans and goals. hes already on our side he said, he didnt want to get snakepaw hurt exiled or killed he was a strong cat and only te weak should die. he would never forgive himself if he went missing like twigkit did

"I mean, we have him working for us in Windclan." Fangstripe mewed. "And if Dawnstar saw the way he fights, and knew that you trained him for the past 4 moons, she'd like him." Fangstripe mewed

Jade13 May 25th, 2021 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sky13 (Post 1008589)

"I mean, we have him working for us in Windclan." Fangstripe mewed. "And if Dawnstar saw the way he fights, and knew that you trained him for the past 4 moons, she'd like him." Fangstripe mewed

dawnstar would kill me if she knew id been training cats from other clans! no the best way to keep my plans going is to get info on the clans and to have snakepaw kill cats in shadowclan. he said slowly claming down, things where going to good for dawnstar to find out. he was even having a better relationship with her.

shaae_26 May 25th, 2021 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by feather lily (Post 1008610)
dawnstar would kill me if she knew id been training cats from other clans! no the best way to keep my plans going is to get info on the clans and to have snakepaw kill cats in shadowclan. he said slowly claming down, things where going to good for dawnstar to find out. he was even having a better relationship with her.

Fangstripe nodded. "That makes sense, well, maybe if she gives him a chance, she'll see how good Snakepaw is. Maybe you could even mentor him if he joins the clan as an apprentice.." Fangstripe mewed

Jade13 May 25th, 2021 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sky13 (Post 1008621)

Fangstripe nodded. "That makes sense, well, maybe if she gives him a chance, she'll see how good Snakepaw is. Maybe you could even mentor him if he joins the clan as an apprentice.." Fangstripe mewed

i talked to him ealier and he doesnt seem to want to move clans at the moment, which i understand but if he does i will see about that he explained

shaae_26 May 25th, 2021 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by feather lily (Post 1008669)
i talked to him ealier and he doesnt seem to want to move clans at the moment, which i understand but if he does i will see about that he explained

Fangstripe nodded. He understood that. At lest the young tom believed Shadowclan was the strongest

Jade13 May 26th, 2021 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sky13 (Post 1008852)

Fangstripe nodded. He understood that. At lest the young tom believed Shadowclan was the strongest

frogfang looked at his father how will i know what to name my kits? it was random but a true question

shaae_26 May 26th, 2021 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by feather lily (Post 1009387)
frogfang looked at his father how will i know what to name my kits? it was random but a true question

"Name them strong names. Im not sure how you ended up named 'frog' and your brother was 'fierce'. I think that was your mothers doing, she liked the name frog." Fangstripe mewed.

Jade13 May 26th, 2021 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sky13 (Post 1009663)

"Name them strong names. Im not sure how you ended up named 'frog' and your brother was 'fierce'. I think that was your mothers doing, she liked the name frog." Fangstripe mewed.

why did my mother leave? if she liked up enough to at least name me then why leave after we where born? he asked looking up at his father. he hated his mother fr leaving them but the past was the past

( i hae an idea about there mother, ill shoot you and bramble a pm if thats ok?)

shaae_26 May 26th, 2021 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by feather lily (Post 1009666)
why did my mother leave? if she liked up enough to at least name me then why leave after we where born? he asked looking up at his father. he hated his mother fr leaving them but the past was the past

( i hae an idea about there mother, ill shoot you and bramble a pm if thats ok?)

"Your mother loved you, but she wasn't cut out to be a clan cat. She wanted peace, she hated battles, and she hated me." Fangstripe growled

Jade13 May 27th, 2021 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sky13 (Post 1009798)

"Your mother loved you, but she wasn't cut out to be a clan cat. She wanted peace, she hated battles, and she hated me." Fangstripe growled

then shes weak was his only answer he hissed, he was mad thinking about her leave how could he be related to somebody like that

shaae_26 May 27th, 2021 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by feather lily (Post 1010505)
then shes weak was his only answer he hissed, he was mad thinking about her leave how could he be related to somebody like that

"Yes." Fangstripe sighed. "She doesn't even know im dead."

Jade13 May 27th, 2021 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sky13 (Post 1010701)

"Yes." Fangstripe sighed. "She doesn't even know im dead."

if i find her i will chase her down and kill her he hissed. her not being there had caused so much hurt and pain and he would make her go threw it threw actual pain

shaae_26 May 27th, 2021 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by feather lily (Post 1010738)
if i find her i will chase her down and kill her he hissed. her not being there had caused so much hurt and pain and he would make her go threw it threw actual pain

Fangstripe nodded

Jade13 May 31st, 2021 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sky13 (Post 1010971)

Fangstripe nodded

How far can you see from here? frogfang wondered if he could just see shadowclan or the other clans or past the clans as well

shaae_26 May 31st, 2021 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by feather lily (Post 1013479)
How far can you see from here? frogfang wondered if he could just see shadowclan or the other clans or past the clans as well

"I can see where my kin go clearly, so thats Shadowclan usually, but where they travel I travel. Like i can see Flower right now running through the outskirts." Fangstripe explained

Jade13 June 1st, 2021 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sky13 (Post 1013518)

"I can see where my kin go clearly, so thats Shadowclan usually, but where they travel I travel. Like i can see Flower right now running through the outskirts." Fangstripe explained

i see... when im here ill have a lot of cats to look over he chuckled thinking about his kits. he wanted more with somebody he actually liked but that was for later in life

shaae_26 June 1st, 2021 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by feather lily (Post 1013835)
i see... when im here ill have a lot of cats to look over he chuckled thinking about his kits. he wanted more with somebody he actually liked but that was for later in life

"Im proud of Fiercefire." Fangstripe mewed. "And despite his name being like Flower(flames), at least it isn't." Fangstripe mewed

Jade13 June 2nd, 2021 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sky13 (Post 1014064)

"Im proud of Fiercefire." Fangstripe mewed. "And despite his name being like Flower(flames), at least it isn't." Fangstripe mewed

hes worked hard he didnt have anything else to say. those three words said a lot and enough

shaae_26 June 2nd, 2021 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by feather lily (Post 1014601)
hes worked hard he didnt have anything else to say. those three words said a lot and enough

"Yes, now we can hope Dawnstar see's hope in your little brother, Spike." Fangstripe mewed