Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Non-Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   wings rp (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14505)

cute skeleton February 12th, 2018 10:23 PM

wings rp

this is the rp thread for wings, im not gonna copy and past everything most of you know already. if you are looking to join please head http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...ad.php?t=14324

anyway here is the thread,
@Turtletu
@Dark blossom
@Casual Scribbles
@littledragon0625
@Akari

and to keep track of your characters here,https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Casual Scribbles February 13th, 2018 03:08 PM

Re: wings rp

Silvia stretched, unfolding her wings slowly and flapping them once or twice. They had only just grown large enough for her to fly with, however they were still white which dissapointed her. She had hoped to have found her power by now, but of course she hadn't yet. She ran a hand through her short brown hair. Tugging at the red streak. Everyone thought it was dyed, but it was completely natural, not that she'd actually tell anyone that. She stepped out her foster-family's back door into the large back yard. She rann a few steps, flapping her wings quickly and launched off the ground. If she got high enough fast enough, no one would even recognize her. She could feel the powerful muscles rippling in her back and she turned her face toward the sun.

cute skeleton February 13th, 2018 04:41 PM

gabby sat on a cliff and watched the sky. she sighed quietly to herself as she watched the clouds and a wings here and there go past. gabby was still learning to fly even at her age and she felt useless seeing as her brother learned off the bat and she couldnt even get a foot off the ground when she was that young. she thought of what it would be like to actually fly.

andrew was still in school listening to his math teacher.

piper was sitting by a river with her feet in it, she always liked water and with her being able to control it she liked it even more.
the girl kicked her feet a bit then let them sway to the rivers flow.

(all open just keep in mind andrew is in school)

Turtletu February 13th, 2018 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aphmau plushie (Post 469442)
gabby sat on a cliff and watched the sky. she sighed quietly to herself as she watched the clouds and a wings here and there go past. gabby was still learning to fly even at her age and she felt useless seeing as her brother learned off the bat and she couldnt even get a foot off the ground when she was that young. she thought of what it would be like to actually fly.

piper was sitting by a river with her feet in it, she always liked water and with her being able to control it she liked it even more.

Aaron was fly around a cliff to find a place to build camp.then spoted gabby and flew down to say hi

.:Virgo:. February 13th, 2018 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aphmau plushie (Post 469442)

Alabaster rushed into the math class and sat in her seat next to andrew thinking I hope i didn't miss anything...

Fireflower February 13th, 2018 08:53 PM

little late oops)

fireflower sat on a rock next to the lake the was in the middle of the forest:her forest.she wanted to hunt to pass time but wasn't hungry.(open)

cute skeleton February 13th, 2018 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Turtletu (Post 469449)
Aaron was fly around a cliff to find a place to build camp.then spoted gabby and flew down to say hi

gabby had her eyes closed and didnt realize he was coming.

cute skeleton February 13th, 2018 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark blossom (Post 469451)
Alabaster rushed into the math class and sat in her seat next to andrew thinking I hope i didn't miss anything...

andrew glanced at her way as she took her seat next to him, "late again?" he whispered towards her while keeping his gaze towards the teacher.

Turtletu February 14th, 2018 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aphmau plushie (Post 469588)

gabby had her eyes closed and didnt realize he was coming.

He landed softly on the hill and snuck up and poked gabby's head "hi gabby"

cute skeleton February 14th, 2018 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Turtletu (Post 469787)
He landed softly on the hill and snuck up and poked gabby's head "hi gabby"

her eyes opened and she jumped up surprised. she didnt scream or anything just rather more surprised then scared. she turned around quickly, smacking him with her wings in the process, and looked at him. "dont do that!" she said not mad she just seemed mad.

Turtletu February 14th, 2018 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aphmau plushie (Post 469796)

her eyes opened and she jumped up surprised. she didnt scream or anything just rather more surprised then scared. she turned around quickly, smacking him with her wings in the process, and looked at him. "dont do that!" she said not mad she just seemed mad.

He tried to dodge but gabby's wings nicked me and say "watch the wings gabby and you know I love to scare people"

cute skeleton February 14th, 2018 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Turtletu (Post 469893)
He tried to dodge but gabby's wings nicked me and say "watch the wings gabby and you know I love to scare people"

"not when they are on a cliff and cant fly!" she said still not mad but acted like it. she stomped her foot and her arms went straight down almost as if she was mad.

Turtletu February 14th, 2018 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aphmau plushie (Post 469901)

"not when they are on a cliff and cant fly!" she said still not mad but acted like it. she stomped her foot and her arms went straight down almost as if she was mad.

"I would have caught you gabby"

cute skeleton February 14th, 2018 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Turtletu (Post 469902)
"I would have caught you gabby"

she blushed before pulling her hoodie over her head and hiding in it.

Turtletu February 14th, 2018 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aphmau plushie (Post 469904)

she blushed before pulling her hoodie over her head and hiding in it.

not seeing here blush "can I sit down"

cute skeleton February 14th, 2018 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Turtletu (Post 469905)
not seeing here blush "can I sit down"

gabby stayed quite not moving but holding the hoodie over her head.

Turtletu February 14th, 2018 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aphmau plushie (Post 469907)

gabby stayed quite not moving but holding the hoodie over her head.

realizing that she is blushing I seat next to her and give her a hug

cute skeleton February 14th, 2018 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Turtletu (Post 469911)
realizing that she is blushing I seat next to her and give her a hug

she stayed quite blushing even more and pulling the hoodie over her head even more.

Turtletu February 14th, 2018 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aphmau plushie (Post 469914)

she stayed quite blushing even more and pulling the hoodie over her head even more.

pulling down the hood "it's not like I haven't seen you blush before gabby

cute skeleton February 14th, 2018 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Turtletu (Post 469915)
pulling down the hood "it's not like I haven't seen you blush before gabby

she staid quite still pulling it back over head and holding on tighter to it.

Turtletu February 14th, 2018 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aphmau plushie (Post 469917)

she staid quite still pulling it back over head and holding on tighter to it.

"really gabby you know im stronger ill pull it back down

cute skeleton February 14th, 2018 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Turtletu (Post 469918)
"really gabby you know im stronger ill pull it back down

she hanged on even tighter still staying quite

Turtletu February 14th, 2018 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aphmau plushie (Post 469919)

she hanged on even tighter still staying quite

"fine I won't mess with you" grabs gabby

cute skeleton February 14th, 2018 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Turtletu (Post 469921)
"fine I won't mess with you" grabs gabby

"AARON!!!!!! PUT ME DOWN" she shouted at him.

Turtletu February 14th, 2018 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aphmau plushie (Post 469922)

"AARON!!!!!! PUT ME DOWN" she shouted at him.

jumps off cliff

cute skeleton February 14th, 2018 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Turtletu (Post 469923)
jumps off cliff

"AARON!!!! I SAID PUT ME DOWN" she screamed clinging to him "ONCE THIS IS OVER I AM TYING YOU TO A TREE!!!! AND SMACKING YOU"

Turtletu February 14th, 2018 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aphmau plushie (Post 469925)

"AARON!!!! I SAID PUT ME DOWN" she screamed clinging to him "ONCE THIS IS OVER I AM TYING TO A TREE!!!! AND SMACKING YOU"

"you know im to fast for you anyways ill just break through the rope"

cute skeleton February 14th, 2018 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Turtletu (Post 469926)
"you know im to fast for you anyways ill just break through the rope"

"i swear when im done with this im making sure you are tyed to a tree, with chain" she grumbled glaring at him. "put me down, i fall you are to blame and i will not be talking to you and you will not be finding me"

Turtletu February 14th, 2018 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aphmau plushie (Post 469928)

"i swear when im done with this im making sure you are tyed to a tree, with chain" she grumbled glaring at him. "put me down, i fall you are to blame and i will not be talking to you and you will not be finding me"

you know ill find you later and i won't drop you" hovering right above the gtound

cute skeleton February 14th, 2018 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Turtletu (Post 469930)
you know ill find you later and i won't drop you" hovering right above the gtound

"aaron, last time you said that you dropped me right into a tree and i had a bruised wing for days" she said looking at him.

Turtletu February 14th, 2018 03:46 PM

[QUOTE=Aphmau plushie;469933]
"aaron, last time you said that you dropped me right into a tree and i had a bruised wing for days" she said looking at him.
[/QUOTE/]

"i promise i wont drop you far from the ground this time"letting go of her

cute skeleton February 14th, 2018 06:26 PM

[QUOTE=Turtletu;469935]
Quote:

Originally Posted by Aphmau plushie (Post 469933)

[/QUOTE/]

"wait what!!!! dont drop me at all" but she already knew it was to late.

Casual Scribbles February 14th, 2018 08:01 PM

[QUOTE=Turtletu;469935]
Quote:

Originally Posted by Aphmau plushie (Post 469933)

[/QUOTE/]

[QUOTE=Aphmau plushie;470068]
Quote:

Originally Posted by Turtletu (Post 469935)

"wait what!!!! dont drop me at all" but she already knew it was to late.

As Silvia flew, she spotted another winged person falling. She tucked her dove-white wings close to herself and fell into a dive, whistling through the air as fast as she could go. She grabbed the falling girl and snapped open her wings, swooping up to the cliff edge. Her muscles ached, but she managed to deposit the girl safely before her wings gave out.

She stood on the flat ground, trembling from exertion, but still managed to glare threateningly at the boy who dropped the girl. "Be more careful!"

.:Virgo:. February 14th, 2018 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aphmau plushie (Post 469589)

andrew glanced at her way as she took her seat next to him, "late again?" he whispered towards her while keeping his gaze towards the teacher.

"Yup." she said and started to pay attention to the teacher.

cute skeleton February 14th, 2018 08:09 PM

[FONT="Times New Roman"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"][SIZE="3"][QUOTE=Casual Scribbles;470139][QUOTE=Turtletu;469935]
Quote:

Originally Posted by Aphmau plushie (Post 470068)

As Silvia flew, she spotted another winged person falling. She tucked her dove-white wings close to herself and fell into a dive, whistling through the air as fast as she could go. She grabbed the falling girl and snapped open her wings, swooping up to the cliff edge. Her muscles ached, but she managed to deposit the girl safely before her wings gave out.

She stood on the flat ground, trembling from exertion, but still managed to glare threateningly at the boy who dropped the girl. "Be more careful!"

(they werent that far off the ground, something her and aaron do alot or me and turtle do in real life in a tree)

Turtletu February 15th, 2018 06:33 AM

[QUOTE=Aphmau plushie;470151][FONT="Times New Roman"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"][SIZE="3"][QUOTE=Casual Scribbles;470139]
Quote:

Originally Posted by Turtletu (Post 469935)

(they werent that far off the ground, something her and aaron do alot or me and turtle do in real life in a tree)

"She wasn't that far off the ground she would have been fine" starting to float down

cute skeleton February 15th, 2018 06:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Turtletu (Post 470309)

"She wasn't that far off the ground she would have been fine" starting to float down

"no thanks to you" she said looking up at him then looked at the girl, "thanks anyway" she said now even more embarrassed. for her it was actually pretty normal for this to happen to her but most of the time she wished it didnt happen.

Turtletu February 15th, 2018 06:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aphmau plushie (Post 470311)
"no thanks to you" she said looking up at him then looked at the girl, "thanks anyway" she said now even more embarrassed. for her it was actually pretty normal for this to happen to her but most of the time she wished it didnt happen.

whispering to Gabby" Gabby you know I'm still trying to help get your wings working right after 3 years you still can't fly"

cute skeleton February 15th, 2018 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Turtletu (Post 470313)
whispering to Gabby" Gabby you know I'm still trying to help get your wings working right after 3 years you still can't fly"

"and you know that will never happen, i wont be able to fly. my wings work but i just cant fly, its not in my blood" she said whispering back though she was still mad at him.

Turtletu February 15th, 2018 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aphmau plushie (Post 470375)

"and you know that will never happen, i wont be able to fly. my wings work but i just cant fly, its not in my blood" she said whispering back though she was still mad at him.

"you know ill make you able to fly if it kills me gabby"