Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Battles (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   SkyClan's Reckoning (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20767)

BEAR. April 15th, 2019 09:08 PM

SkyClan's Reckoning

The time has come.

With the moon cast in shadows, the Dark Forest trainees are finally ready to launch an attack on their own Clans. Whether it be for revenge, a doubt of leadership and a desire for change, or simply a hunger for blood, they have struck an attack on their camp under the cover of darkness.

The attack is instantaneous, and you do not need to wait for your leader to post.

TawnyNeedsACoffee April 15th, 2019 10:11 PM

Re: SkyClan's Reckoning

Dawn'Paw sat inside the Clearing, unlike everyone else she wasn't here to recklessly spill blood, Tonight she just wanted to get this battle over and done with. The cream molly saw multiple cats she recognised from the dark forest meet up a couple of sunrises ago, one of them included Snow'Paw and next to him Timber'Paw, you could obviously tell a difference in their personalities just by looking at them.' I Swear im friends with a bunch of idiots, but then again they are getting trained by a moron so im not surprised...'. She thought as she sighed, she rethought her plan once more.'...So, First we split up, Snow'Paw wants me to make sure his siblings are fine during the battle, a little bit of a hassle but they are my friends so no bother...Then I make sure Timber'Paw doesn't get his eyes clawed out and take him over with Snow'Paw's siblings...And then...I just have to fight a couple of cats, easy enough...Lastly, I'll meet up with Snow'Paw...'. She suddenly heard a cat whisper softly to another cat."A-Are you sure we are on the right side? I-I mean its the dark forest after all! I don't like the idea of hurting my clanmates!"."It's fine, as long as we stick together everything will be fine...". Dawn'Paw thought about which side she was actually on, Wholeheartedly she didn't exactly side with either of them, she went to the Dark'Forest for strength is all since they were desperate to get cats on their side, Dawn'Paw didn't want to cause too much attention to herself in present time, so she decided to be on both sides, the way she looked at it was if she made a decision to compare it to either Snow'Paw's mindset or Timber'Paw's.'Although it seems this time im going off of my own accord...'. She thought bluntly, To make herself not look suspicious she on purposely clawed a few scratches on her pelt before she waited silently for when the battle to start, there was an eerie silence in the air."I Wonder who will be the first to challenge me...How exciting~". She said silently to herself, the sick glint in her eyes could send chills down any cats spine.

@Cave @EternalBlaze @Rosemew
(Let the emotional rollercoaster begin!)

Deerlie April 15th, 2019 11:23 PM

Badgerfang lept into the clearing, his tail lashing and his eyes narrowing. "Come out and fight cowards!" He snarled into the dark, knowing something would happen to him.. something bad.. and he hoped Curltail would forgive him for this..
{Open} YOU MAY KILL HIM
I want to rp a battle between Badgerfang-
I want a fight between Badger and a DF cat ^^

SuspiciousMindz April 15th, 2019 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Killer of Madness (Post 588007)

Unless he's StC, he has to fight a living cat

Madelaine April 15th, 2019 11:57 PM

[open}

Curltail jumped out of her den, leaving her kits behind with another queen. She wasn't going to let the dark forest attack her clanmates even if the ones that were attcking were living cats. The molly looked around for a cat to fight.
[Don't kill her please]

Deerlie April 16th, 2019 05:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz (Post 588010)

Unless he's StC, he has to fight a living cat

oh! okay, thanks ^^

Madelaine April 16th, 2019 08:51 AM

~ @Greywind ~
(Want to do Thunderpaw and Skypaw. Hes a dark forest trainee maybe she changes his mind)

Thunderpaw ran towards a cat pinning her down with a growl. "The dark forest will win there is no way you can!", he yowled. The tom hadn't realized it was his sister.

Browneyedfox April 16th, 2019 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Killer of Madness (Post 588007)
Badgerfang lept into the clearing, his tail lashing and his eyes narrowing. "Come out and fight cowards!" He snarled into the dark, knowing something would happen to him.. something bad.. and he hoped Curltail would forgive him for this..
{Open} YOU MAY KILL HIM
I want to rp a battle between Badgerfang-

Firemouth’s eyes narrowed. This was his time to shine, finally! He took a deep breath and leaped out of the shadows, whirling around to find someone to fight. He saw a cat literally asking for a fight and launched himself towards him, his ginger pelt rippling. He kept into the air, all claws out, aiming for Badgerfang’s back.

furrensic April 16th, 2019 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GLaDOS (Post 588012)
[open}

Curltail jumped out of her den, leaving her kits behind with another queen. She wasn't going to let the dark forest attack her clanmates even if the ones that were attcking were living cats. The molly looked around for a cat to fight.
[Don't kill her please]

@GLaDOS
Timberpaw looked around the clearing, a bit behind snowpaw and lizardstripe. He was helping his clan! Lizardstripe told him so, so it had to be true! The brown somali looked around once again, for some feline to fight. It didn't really dawn on him he was hurting his own clanmates. He just assumed that, well, lizardstripe was right. The darkforest cats looked, and acted nice enough. They acted way different from what his clan had told him, and what Starclan deemed them!
He flicked his tail in slight irritation, a grin showing on his maw. His eyes widened seeing a molly a few foxlengths away, fur bristling immensely. He slicked him way under thickets, sneaking his way behind her. Crouching down, he tensed his muscles, attempting to leap onto the others back, claws unsheathed.

Deerlie April 16th, 2019 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Browneyedfox (Post 588139)
Firemouth’s eyes narrowed. This was his time to shine, finally! He took a deep breath and leaped out of the shadows, whirling around to find someone to fight. He saw a cat literally asking for a fight and launched himself towards him, his ginger pelt rippling. He kept into the air, all claws out, aiming for Badgerfang’s back.

The tom spun around and jumped away, snarling. "I Know you! I've seen you at gatherings Firemouth!" He spit on the ground, his teeth baring. Badgerfang leapt at him, and dug his claws into his shoulders, anger raging in his pelt. "You dare try to fight Skyclan?!"

Mango April 16th, 2019 10:32 PM

Fennelheart awoke and growled the darkforest again...fox dung, at least we will know who the traitors are! she spat in rage and launched herself into battle ready to defeat all Starclan traitors. (Open)

Eveningpaw awoke and headed over to a sleeping clanmate with unsheathed claws and aimed a blow. She knew what the Dark Forest needed her to do, so she would do it.

Cave April 16th, 2019 11:45 PM

@EternalBlaze @Rosemew @TawnyNeedsACoffee

Quickfeather looked around at the chaos that filled Skyclan's camp. I must find someone, eyes scanning the camp and spotted a few apprentices. She couldn't make out who they were, there was too much going on, and this was no place for young ones. She dashed towards them, quickly turning on the spot, placing herself between them and anyone who might want an easy target. "Go, run to the nursery, this is no place for apprentices!" she yowled behind her. Catching a glimpse of tan fur, not unlike her own, her eyes widened a little but she must stay vigilant; for, her home had become a battleground.

Browneyedfox April 17th, 2019 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Killer of Madness (Post 588248)
The tom spun around and jumped away, snarling. "I Know you! I've seen you at gatherings Firemouth!" He spit on the ground, his teeth baring. Badgerfang leapt at him, and dug his claws into his shoulders, anger raging in his pelt. "You dare try to fight Skyclan?!"

Firemouth yowled, “Yeah! Weaklings!” He bucked, trying to get Badgerfang off his back. With one last leap, he threw the Skyclan tom off and aimed to jump on him to pin him down.

Deerlie April 17th, 2019 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Browneyedfox (Post 588341)
Firemouth yowled, “Yeah! Weaklings!” He bucked, trying to get Badgerfang off his back. With one last leap, he threw the Skyclan tom off and aimed to jump on him to pin him down.

He snarled, getting pinned. "Never pin a warrior" He bucked hs hind paws out, hitting the tom in the stomach.

Browneyedfox April 17th, 2019 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Killer of Madness (Post 588404)
He snarled, getting pinned. "Never pin a warrior" He bucked hs hind paws out, hitting the tom in the stomach.

Firemouth held fast as Badgerfang kicked him. With a snarl, he lunged for Badgerfang’s neck. Die!

Deerlie April 17th, 2019 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Browneyedfox (Post 588419)
Firemouth held fast as Badgerfang kicked him. With a snarl, he lunged for Badgerfang’s neck. Die!

The tom ducked his head, feeling teeth snap at his ear and he rolled away. "No! I have kits at home!" He snarled.

~Silverkit~ April 18th, 2019 07:26 AM

Smallpaw ran out of the apprentices den, eyes wide. She was scared of fights. "This isn't right... I can't do this." She said, the fear growing inside her. She snapped out of it. This is my clan. I have to fight for my clan. she thought. She untheathed her claws, ready for battle.

@Coriander

Browneyedfox April 18th, 2019 08:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Killer of Madness (Post 588453)
The tom ducked his head, feeling teeth snap at his ear and he rolled away. "No! I have kits at home!" He snarled.

”And you think I care?!” He snarled, trying to pin him down again.

dino. April 18th, 2019 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Silverkit~ (Post 588584)
Smallpaw ran out of the apprentices den, eyes wide. She was scared of fights. "This isn't right... I can't do this." She said, the fear growing inside her. She snapped out of it. This is my clan. I have to fight for my clan. she thought. She untheathed her claws, ready for battle.

@Coriander

Asterpaw slipped easily through the raging battle, dodging stray swipes from cats around him. Now this... this is what TRUE power power feels like! He raised his head and scanned the camp, and his lilac eyes landed on lone cat by the apprentice's den. Though his vision was blurry, he recognized Smallpaw's shape, and he slunk toward her, keeping his head low. He couldn't stop the grin that spread across his face as a stopped a few feet in front of her. "Hey there," he meowed smoothly, hoping his voice sounded concerned instead of devious. "How's it going, Smallpaw? You sink your claws into anyone yet?"

~Silverkit~ April 18th, 2019 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coriander (Post 588611)

Asterpaw slipped easily through the raging battle, dodging stray swipes from cats around him. Now this... this is what TRUE power power feels like! He raised his head and scanned the camp, and his lilac eyes landed on lone cat by the apprentice's den. Though his vision was blurry, he recognized Smallpaw's shape, and he slunk toward her, keeping his head low. He couldn't stop the grin that spread across his face as a stopped a few feet in front of her. "Hey there," he meowed smoothly, hoping his voice sounded concerned instead of devious. "How's it going, Smallpaw? You sink your claws into anyone yet?"

Sunpaw looked at Asterpaw, eyes wide. "You Know that I don't want to fight, Asterpaw." She said. She was thinking about leaving the camp. She took a step back, about to run.

dino. April 18th, 2019 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Silverkit~ (Post 588644)
Sunpaw looked at Asterpaw, eyes wide. "You Know that I don't want to fight, Asterpaw." She said. She was thinking about leaving the camp. She took a step back, about to run.

The small white tom countered her backpedal with a step forward, now unable to keep his malicious intent out of his voice. "Aw, come one, Smallpaw,"he said, eyes gleaming. "Just one... little scratch." Without another word of warning he lunged for the small molly, intending to bowl her over. His teeth were bared in excitement as he leaped, and every hair on his pelt seemed electrified as adrenaline filled his veins.

~Silverkit~ April 18th, 2019 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coriander (Post 588655)

The small white tom countered her backpedal with a step forward, now unable to keep his malicious intent out of his voice. "Aw, come one, Smallpaw,"he said, eyes gleaming. "Just one... little scratch." Without another word of warning he lunged for the small molly, intending to bowl her over. His teeth were bared in excitement as he leaped, and every hair on his pelt seemed electrified as adrenaline filled his veins.

Starclan help me. Smallpaw Thought, eyes wide. She was knocked down by Asterpaw. "This is wrong! What makes you think that this is right?" She said, biting hard on his shoulder.

dino. April 18th, 2019 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Silverkit~ (Post 588659)
Starclan help me. Smallpaw Thought, eyes wide. She was knocked down by Asterpaw. "This is wrong! What makes you think that this is right?" She said, biting hard on his shoulder.

He let out a hiss of pain and leaped off of her, tail bristling. "Because this is how things are supposed to be!" he snapped. "The Clans have always been weak. What we're doing, fighting for the Dark Forest, will secure power for good! If you fail to see that, you must be weak." He sprang forward again, aiming to slash his opponent's ears.

~Silverkit~ April 18th, 2019 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coriander (Post 588664)

He let out a hiss of pain and leaped off of her, tail bristling. "Because this is how things are supposed to be!" he snapped. "The Clans have always been weak. What we're doing, fighting for the Dark Forest, will secure power for good! If you fail to see that, you must be weak." He sprang forward again, aiming to slash his opponent's ears.

"What if I am weak? The Dark Forest is using power the wrong way! There using you!" Smallpaw meowed with a hiss as he clawed her ear. She clawed his face. She stepped back, her eyes softening. "I'm not going to fight you, Asterpaw. I surrender." She said.

Freesia April 18th, 2019 09:30 PM

Glazewing stood at the edge of the fray, unsure of what to do. He was a warrior now, but this was his first battle. He had no idea what to do, so he just stood there, frozen, a horrified look in his mismatched eyes as he watched his Clanmates turn on each other. His white pelt bristled with fear.
[OPEN, just some minor injuries]

dino. April 19th, 2019 05:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Silverkit~ (Post 588665)
"What if I am weak? The Dark Forest is using power the wrong way! There using you!" Smallpaw meowed with a hiss as he clawed her ear. She clawed his face. She stepped back, her eyes softening. "I'm not going to fight you, Asterpaw. I surrender." She said.

Asterpaw reared back, shaking his head irritably. Her blow to his ear had hardly hurt, but the one on his cheek stung horribly. He shook his head again, and drops of scarlet flew from the wounds and onto the ground. “This is how power should be used,” he spat. “They aren’t using me; I’m using them to get what I want. And that’s a chance to make this Clan powerful! He bunched his muscles and slammed into her again, teeth bared in a ferocious snarl. “You know, if you had actually fought I think you would have given me a run for my mice,” he growled. “Too bad you give up too easily. Any last words before I send you to StarClan?”

~Silverkit~ April 19th, 2019 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coriander (Post 588749)

Asterpaw reared back, shaking his head irritably. Her blow to his ear had hardly hurt, but the one on his cheek stung horribly. He shook his head again, and drops of scarlet flew from the wounds and onto the ground. “This is how power should be used,” he spat. “They aren’t using me; I’m using them to get what I want. And that’s a chance to make this Clan powerful! He bunched his muscles and slammed into her again, teeth bared in a ferocious snarl. “You know, if you had actually fought I think you would have given me a run for my mice,” he growled. “Too bad you give up too easily. Any last words before I send you to StarClan?”

He's actually willing to kill me... I can't believe him! Smallpaw Thought. She hit the ground with a thud and looked at Asterpaw. "Your crazy. Killing cats isn't going to help anything!" She hissed, pinning him down. "I think your the one who's supposed to die!" She growled.

dino. April 19th, 2019 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Silverkit~ (Post 588768)
He's actually willing to kill me... I can't believe him! Smallpaw Thought. She hit the ground with a thud and looked at Asterpaw. "Your crazy. Killing cats isn't going to help anything!" She hissed, pinning him down. "I think your the one who's supposed to die!" She growled.

The albino tom let out a yowl of surprise and Smallpaw shoved away his weight and flung herself on top. He writhed underneath her, hissing and spitting. "We're getting rid of the weak!" he snarled, freeing one paw and swiping at her. "Which will help bring power to the Clans!"

~Silverkit~ April 19th, 2019 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coriander (Post 588804)

The albino tom let out a yowl of surprise and Smallpaw shoved away his weight and flung herself on top. He writhed underneath her, hissing and spitting. "We're getting rid of the weak!" he snarled, freeing one paw and swiping at her. "Which will help bring power to the Clans!"

"Power is nothing! Power belongs to people who are responsible!" Smallpaw hissed as he scratched her.

dino. April 19th, 2019 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Silverkit~ (Post 588813)
"Power is nothing! Power belongs to people who are responsible!" Smallpaw hissed as he scratched her.

"Power belongs to those who deserve it," Asterpaw spat, and surged upward, knocking her away from him. He scrambled back several pawsteps, white fur now dirty and matted. He gave one paw an irritated look, then returned his gaze to Smallpaw. A challenge shone in his eyes: If you think you're stronger than me, prove it: kill me before I kill you.

~Silverkit~ April 19th, 2019 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coriander (Post 588841)

"Power belongs to those who deserve it," Asterpaw spat, and surged upward, knocking her away from him. He scrambled back several pawsteps, white fur now dirty and matted. He gave one paw an irritated look, then returned his gaze to Smallpaw. A challenge shone in his eyes: If you think you're stronger than me, prove it: kill me before I kill you.

"Your right, it does belong to cats who deserve." Smallpaw said, standing up. "But you don't deserve it." She said.

Deerlie April 19th, 2019 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Browneyedfox (Post 588592)
”And you think I care?!” He snarled, trying to pin him down again.

The tom snarled, and tried to push him off, but he couldn't
{Feel free to kill him now}

@GLaDOS {Badger is going to die}

Madelaine April 19th, 2019 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Killer of Madness (Post 588870)

(Curltail is fighting as well, i might have her killed too, since im loosing interests in her)

TawnyNeedsACoffee April 19th, 2019 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cave (Post 588276)
@EternalBlaze @Rosemew @TawnyNeedsACoffee

Quickfeather looked around at the chaos that filled Skyclan's camp. I must find someone, eyes scanning the camp and spotted a few apprentices. She couldn't make out who they were, there was too much going on, and this was no place for young ones. She dashed towards them, quickly turning on the spot, placing herself between them and anyone who might want an easy target. "Go, run to the nursery, this is no place for apprentices!" she yowled behind her. Catching a glimpse of tan fur, not unlike her own, her eyes widened a little but she must stay vigilant; for, her home had become a battleground.

Dawn'Paw was about to lunge at a young apprentice near Snow'Paw, but was quickly interrupted as a familiar voice reached her ears."Go, run to the nursery, this is no place for apprentices!".Dawn'Paw's face twisted into anger as she looked up, just as she thought, it was Quick'Feather."Get out of my way!".She growled this was the last cat she wanted to deal with right now, she glanced sideways seeing Snow'Paw look confused before seeing Timber'Paw Attack one of his clanmates.'Great StarClan do I have to do everything!'. She thought in frustration as she focused her attention to Quick'Feather.

( Update: @EternalBlaze, do you mind if Snow'Paw tries to tell Dawn to attack, obviously not knowing its dawns mother? and @Rosemew dawn will be there to comfort him soon after the argument lmao, Edit; Bumping)

dino. April 19th, 2019 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Silverkit~ (Post 588844)
"Your right, it does belong to cats who deserve." Smallpaw said, standing up. "But you don't deserve it." She said.

Her statement made Asterpaw pause, his slightly cloudy eyes glancing over her frame. Was Smallpaw right? Were the Dark Forest cats really manipulating him, using him? No, he told himself forcefully. No, I'm smarter than them. I'M the one using them to get what I want. He looked at the ground, twitching indecisively. I have to. I have to kill her. It's the only way.

~Silverkit~ April 19th, 2019 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coriander (Post 588886)

Her statement made Asterpaw pause, his slightly cloudy eyes glancing over her frame. Was Smallpaw right? Were the Dark Forest cats really manipulating him, using him? No, he told himself forcefully. No, I'm smarter than them. I'M the one using them to get what I want. He looked at the ground, twitching indecisively. I have to. I have to kill her. It's the only way.

Smallpaw saw his hesitation. Finally, I'm getting somewhere. she thought. "None of the Dark Forest cats deserve power. They're in the dark forest for a reason. They're apprenticing cats like you, cause they think if they get enough cats in the dark forest, they'll go to Starclan instead. But there wrong. If you kill me, you'll go to the dark forest and end up as hungry, selfish, and miserable like them. Do you really want that?" She said.

dino. April 19th, 2019 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Silverkit~ (Post 588887)
Smallpaw saw his hesitation. Finally, I'm getting somewhere. she thought. "None of the Dark Forest cats deserve power. They're in the dark forest for a reason. They're apprenticing cats like you, cause they think if they get enough cats in the dark forest, they'll go to Starclan instead. But there wrong. If you kill me, you'll go to the dark forest and end up as hungry, selfish, and miserable like them. Do you really want that?" She said.

Don't listen. Don't listen, don't listen, don't listen. She's messing with your head, your emotions, don't LISTEN! But the more he told himself not to, the more he found himself believing her. He sighed and shook his head. "No, I don't want that," he murmured. "You're right, I'm sorry, I... I shouldn't have attacked you. Are... are you alright?"

~Silverkit~ April 19th, 2019 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coriander (Post 588890)

Don't listen. Don't listen, don't listen, don't listen. She's messing with your head, your emotions, don't LISTEN! But the more he told himself not to, the more he found himself believing her. He sighed and shook his head. "No, I don't want that," he murmured. "You're right, I'm sorry, I... I shouldn't have attacked you. Are... are you alright?"

Smallpaw smiled, glad she had gotten him on her side. "It's fine. I'm ok, just a chip of my ear is gone. Are you ok?" She asked.

Deerlie April 19th, 2019 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GLaDOS (Post 588872)

(Curltail is fighting as well, i might have her killed too, since im loosing interests in her)

what about her kits?}

Browneyedfox April 19th, 2019 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Killer of Madness (Post 588870)

Mwahaha

Firemouth grinned an evil grin and lunged downward, his teeth sinking into the soft flesh of Badgerfang’s neck. With a quick upward jerk, he dealt the final blow. Firemouth swatted him one final time for good measure then bounded away, feeling giddy.

(Open)