Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Battles (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Hound Attacks (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21305)

BEAR. June 7th, 2019 12:16 AM

Hound Attacks

With patrols from ThunderClan, SkyClan, and RiverClan working together to drive off the dog threat, this is where the battle will be roleplayed.

Anyone can roleplay a dog for the fight. For example, if someone posts their cat attacking a dog, you could follow up with 'the dog snarled, snapping at the cat's paw.' The dog should not have a personality as they're not meant to be roleplayed as characters. Think of it like roleplaying a patrol being attacked by a badger or fox.

Keep in mind 1-2 cats may not be able to take down a dog by themselves, and that cats should not be able to kill dogs.

These patrols are going to be large, so anyone can join. Warriors or older apprentices only, as inexperienced cats would not be sent out to handle the dogs. (We don't want them to become dog chow!)

Aroogi June 7th, 2019 05:33 AM

Re: Hound Attacks

Quote:

Originally Posted by BILL. (Post 596992)
With patrols from ThunderClan, SkyClan, and RiverClan working together to drive off the dog threat, this is where the battle will be roleplayed.

Anyone can roleplay a dog for the fight (not as an actual character.) Keep in mind 1-2 cats may not be able to take down a dog by themselves, and that cats should not be able to kill dogs.

These patrols are going to be large, so anyone can join. Warriors or older apprentices only, as inexperienced cats would not be sent out to handle the dogs. (We don't want them to become dog chow!)

(Open ^^)

Regalstorm padded along, his nose twitching and ears erect. He didn't want to be caught off guard by one of those mangy brutes. He curled his lip up, smelling the fresh scent of dog. He halted, sniffing the air. His pelt prickled in horror as he heard barking ahead of him.

"Does anyone else hear that?" He hissed.

Calliecat June 7th, 2019 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nebby (Post 597002)
(Open ^^)

Regalstorm padded along, his nose twitching and ears erect. He didn't want to be caught off guard by one of those mangy brutes. He curled his lip up, smelling the fresh scent of dog. He halted, sniffing the air. His pelt prickled in horror as he heard barking ahead of him.

"Does anyone else hear that?" He hissed.

The sound of paws thrumming the ground touched any nearby cat's ears, the vicious creature's bark storming from its throat as it pushed through the bracken. It paused, instantly sighting Regalstorm, fur bristling.

Beside Regalstorm was Russetglare, who's fur immediately bushed up. "I'm thinking we should run..." he hissed, eyeing the dog who had not yet charged.

Aroogi June 7th, 2019 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Calliecat (Post 597012)
The sound of paws thrumming the ground touched any nearby cat's ears, the vicious creature's bark storming from its throat as it pushed through the bracken. It paused, instantly sighting Regalstorm, fur bristling.

Beside Regalstorm was Willowwhisker, who's fur immediately bushed up. "I'm thinking we should run..." she hissed, eyeing the dog who had not yet charged.

Regalstorm eyed the she-cat with narrowed eyes. His posture was that of horror, but he held his ground.

"No. I will fight this dog. It will harm my clan if I don't, and I cannot have that happen."

With a growl, he launched himself at the dog, slashing his claws across its muzzle before darting back, eyes narrowed to slits and a hiss coming out of his maw.

"Get out of here, you mangy brute!" He snarled.

Aquilex June 7th, 2019 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nebby (Post 597014)
Regalstorm eyed the she-cat with narrowed eyes. His posture was that of horror, but he held his ground.

"No. I will fight this dog. It will harm my clan if I don't, and I cannot have that happen."

With a growl, he launched himself at the dog, slashing his claws across its muzzle before darting back, eyes narrowed to slits and a hiss coming out of his maw.

"Get out of here, you mangy brute!" He snarled.

Wolfspark charged up beside Regalstorm, sliding underneath the massive canine and slashing at its belly. The tom quickly wiggled out from underneath it and leapt at its haunches, digging his claws deep into the thick fur.

Aroogi June 7th, 2019 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aquilex (Post 597016)
Wolfspark charged up beside Regalstorm, sliding underneath the massive canine and slashing at its belly. The tom quickly wiggled out from underneath it and leapt at its haunches, digging his claws deep into the thick fur.

@Aquilex
The dog howled loudly, turning to lunge at Wolfspark, teeth bared aggressively.

Regalstorm snarled, leaping on the dogs back when it turned, digging his claws in deep.

The dog snarled in pain, turning its head to snap at Regalstorm, eyes glittering with anger, but its eyes also showed confusion, not knowing which cat to attack first- cream or gray.

Aquilex June 7th, 2019 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nebby (Post 597017)
@Aquilex
The dog howled loudly, turning to lunge at Wolfspark, teeth bared aggressively.

Regalstorm snarled, leaping on the dogs back when it turned, digging his claws in deep.

The dog snarled in pain, turning its head to snap at Regalstorm, eyes glittering with anger, but its eyes also showed confusion, not knowing which cat to attack first- cream or gray.

Wolfspark's legs shook visibly with fear, but he swallowed the bile rising in his throat. Just as he went to leap at the dog, a massive paw of another canine swatted him aside. The tom hit the trunk of a tree with a sickening thud before sliding to the ground. He struggled, trying to get to his paws, but was too dizzy and confused from the impact.

Aroogi June 7th, 2019 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aquilex (Post 597026)
Wolfspark's legs shook visibly with fear, but he swallowed the bile rising in his throat. Just as he went to leap at the dog, a massive paw of another canine swatted him aside. The tom hit the trunk of a tree with a sickening thud before sliding to the ground. He struggled, trying to get to his paws, but was too dizzy and confused from the impact.

@Aquilex

"NO!" Regalstorm howled, seeing Wolfspark get slammed into a tree by another dog. He slashed the dog he was on, leaping off to stand in front of Wolfspark, teeth bared aggressively. He gave a loud snarl, hissing as the dogs approached.

He glanced back at Wolfspark quickly, feeling a surge of protection and affection. "You will not touch my friend!" He growled savagely at the dogs.

Aquilex June 7th, 2019 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nebby (Post 597031)
@Aquilex

"NO!" Regalstorm howled, seeing Wolfspark get slammed into a tree by another dog. He slashed the dog he was on, leaping off to stand in front of Wolfspark, teeth bared aggressively. He gave a loud snarl, hissing as the dogs approached.

He glanced back at Wolfspark quickly, feeling a surge of protection and affection. "You will not touch my friend!" He growled savagely at the dogs.

In the blur of his vision, Wolfspark could see a small figure with stars in its pelt. "Applepaw...?" he whimpered.

//

The starry figure padded forward and pressed her nose against Wolfspark's ear. "Get up Wolfspark. You can't go out like this."

//

The tom grunted, feeling a small return of strength. He staggered to his paws and slid up to stand beside Regalstorm. His one eye was foggy from the impact, but his fur bristled with determination.

Aroogi June 7th, 2019 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aquilex (Post 597033)
In the blur of his vision, Wolfspark could see a small figure with stars in its pelt. "Applepaw...?" he whimpered.

//

The starry figure padded forward and pressed her nose against Wolfspark's ear. "Get up Wolfspark. You can't go out like this."

//

The tom grunted, feeling a small return of strength. He staggered to his paws and slid up to stand beside Regalstorm. His one eye was foggy from the impact, but his fur bristled with determination.

@Aquilex

Regalstorm, nudged him, whispering in his ear.
"When I give the signal, charge the lead dog. I'll go after the second one."

He squared his shoulders, yowling loudly for the signal, then rushing at the second dog, slashing its nose.

Aquilex June 7th, 2019 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nebby (Post 597035)
@Aquilex

He squared his shoulders, yowling loudly for the signal, then rushing at the second dog, slashing its nose.

Wolfspark charged forward, feeling as though his dead sister was running beside him. He screeched angrily and leapt onto the dog, digging his claws into the dog's chest. This is for Applepaw! he thought. He dug the claws of his right paw into the dog's left eye.

//

The dog howled in pain and swiped at Wolfspark, snapping at his arm. Its teeth sank into Wolfspark's foreleg, and its claws left a heavy gash in his side.

//

Wolfspark yowled in pain, but he dug his claws in further and clawed the dog's chest with his hind legs.

Aroogi June 7th, 2019 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aquilex (Post 597036)
Wolfspark charged forward, feeling as though his dead sister was running beside him. He screeched angrily and leapt onto the dog, digging his claws into the dog's chest. This is for Applepaw! he thought. He dug the claws of his right paw into the dog's left eye.

//

The dog howled in pain and swiped at Wolfspark, snapping at his arm. Its teeth sank into Wolfspark's foreleg, and its claws left a heavy gash in his side.

//

Wolfspark yowled in pain, but he dug his claws in further and clawed the dog's chest with his hind legs.

@Aquilex
Regalstorm heard Wolfspark's howl of pain. He snarled in rage, biting the dogs foreleg and sinking his teeth in.

//

The dog barked at him angrily, twisting to grab him. It sank its teeth into Regalstorm's scruff, tossing him in the air.

//

He struck a rock hard with his head, beginning to go unconscious. Before he did so, he howled loudly to Wolfspark. A long, low, mourning cry, telling that he was growing weak.

(He's not dying, just going unconscious.)

Aquilex June 7th, 2019 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nebby (Post 597037)
@Aquilex
Regalstorm heard Wolfspark's howl of pain. He snarled in rage, biting the dogs foreleg and sinking his teeth in.

//

The dog barked at him angrily, twisting to grab him. It sank its teeth into Regalstorm's scruff, tossing him in the air.

//

He struck a rock hard with his head, beginning to go unconscious. Before he did so, he howled loudly to Wolfspark. A long, low, mourning cry, telling that he was growing weak.

(He's not dying, just going unconscious.)

"Regalstorm!" he yowled. He leapt from the dog and raced to the tom, gently grabbing his scruff. He lifted the warrior onto his back and carried him to a juniper bush, carefully sliding Regalstorm inside so the juniper berries his Regalstorm's scent.

Wolfspark whipped around and snarled at the dogs. He charged at the largest one and dashed underneath it, clawing its stomach. After leaving a sizeable wound, he dashed to the other dog and sank his teeth into its leg.

//

The dog yowled and barked, the first dog beginning to slink toward Wolfspark as he battled its companion.

(Open to anyone else, Wolfspark is going to need help!)

Aroogi June 7th, 2019 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aquilex (Post 597041)
"Regalstorm!" he yowled. He leapt from the dog and raced to the tom, gently grabbing his scruff. He lifted the warrior onto his back and carried him to a juniper bush, carefully sliding Regalstorm inside so the juniper berries his Regalstorm's scent.

Wolfspark whipped around and snarled at the dogs. He charged at the largest one and dashed underneath it, clawing its stomach. After leaving a sizeable wound, he dashed to the other dog and sank his teeth into its leg.

//

The dog yowled and barked, the first dog beginning to slink toward Wolfspark as he battled its companion.

(Open to anyone else, Wolfspark is going to need help!)

@Aquilex

Regalstorm gave a moan as he felt his body shifting. He gaze was hazy, like a blackened mist obscuring his eyes. He felt himself be dropped and heard a snarl.

I've got to help my clanmate... my friend!

He struggled through his haze to consciousness, getting up and charging at the dog Wolfspark was attacking, leaping on its back and snappish his jaws down on its ear.

The dog howled, bloodcurdling and loud. It turned its head, eyes filled with rage, looking at the cat on its back, teeth bared.

Aquilex June 7th, 2019 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nebby (Post 597042)
@Aquilex

Regalstorm gave a moan as he felt his body shifting. He gaze was hazy, like a blackened mist obscuring his eyes. He felt himself be dropped and heard a snarl.

I've got to help my clanmate... my friend!

He struggled through his haze to consciousness, getting up and charging at the dog Wolfspark was attacking, leaping on its back and snappish his jaws down on its ear.

The dog howled, bloodcurdling and loud. It turned its head, eyes filled with rage, looking at the cat on its back, teeth bared.

Wolfspark glanced over at Regalstorm. "Be careful!" he yowled. Wolfspark bit the dog's paw, twisting fiercely

Calliecat June 7th, 2019 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nebby (Post 597035)
@Aquilex

@Nebby @Aquilex

Russetglare winced. I'm such a coward, he thought before glancing at the older warriors, bristling. The first dog was snarling angrily a few paces in front of Wolfspark, and the second one howled in pain as Regalstorm slashed its nose. It whipped around and wrapped its jaws around the tom's leg, pulling it back and swinging him into the air, throwing him into the leaf litter with a crash.

Russetglare hissed, charging forward and wrapping his forepaws around the dog's throat, only for it to toss him into the leaves beside Regalstorm. Growling in pain and trembling in shock, the russet tom lifted a paw viciously, intending to strike the beast if it dared step any nearer.

Aquilex June 7th, 2019 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Calliecat (Post 597048)
@Nebby @Aquilex

Russetglare winced. I'm such a coward, he thought before glancing at the older warriors, bristling. The first dog was snarling angrily a few paces in front of Wolfspark, and the second one howled in pain as Regalstorm slashed its nose. It whipped around and wrapped its jaws around the tom's leg, pulling it back and swinging him into the air, throwing him into the leaf litter with a crash.

Russetglare hissed, charging forward and wrapping his forepaws around the dog's throat, only for it to toss him into the leaves beside Regalstorm. Growling in pain and trembling in shock, the russet tom lifted a paw viciously, intending to strike the beast if it dared step any nearer.

Wolfspark fell back to stand beside his Clanmates and slid in front of them protectively. "Take some time to recover yourselves," he mewed. "I've got you covered."

wren June 7th, 2019 11:29 AM

(Open)
The she cat was wheezing, the pain in her ribs drawing her to the side of the battlefield to gather herself. Duckpuddle had been thrown into the air and pinned up against a tree basically fighting for her life, blood dropped from her nostrils and a nasty gash to her hip not to mention the searing pain in her ribs. She hung her head as her breath got back to her, crouched between the thicket yellow eyes wide and frantic with all the dogs racing around the clearing.

She heard the screeching of cats and dogs alike and managed to drag herself to her paws, shaky but sturdy enough to continue. ‘ ‘ come on- just a little longer duck.. it’ll be over soon ‘ ‘ shaking her head sending droplets of her own blood pattering against the damp earth she stalked back into the open.

Aroogi June 7th, 2019 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jupiter (Post 597051)
(Open)
The she cat was wheezing, the pain in her ribs drawing her to the side of the battlefield to gather herself. Duckpuddle had been thrown into the air and pinned up against a tree basically fighting for her life, blood dropped from her nostrils and a nasty gash to her hip not to mention the searing pain in her ribs. She hung her head as her breath got back to her, crouched between the thicket yellow eyes wide and frantic with all the dogs racing around the clearing.

She heard the screeching of cats and dogs alike and managed to drag herself to her paws, shaky but sturdy enough to continue. ‘ ‘ come on- just a little longer duck.. it’ll be over soon ‘ ‘ shaking her head sending droplets of her own blood pattering against the damp earth she stalked back into the open.

@Aquilex @jupiter @Calliecat

Regalstorm leapt off the dog, slashing once more at its nose before his paws touched the ground. He looked across the clearing, seeing a she-cat pinned against a tree.

"I'll be back!" He gasped, running over to her. He nudged her to his feet, slashing at the dog with his claws.

"I'm Regalstorm, and you are?" He mewed to Duckpuddle.

Calliecat June 7th, 2019 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nebby (Post 597053)
@Aquilex @jupiter @Calliecat

Regalstorm leapt off the dog, slashing once more at its nose before his paws touched the ground. He looked across the clearing, seeing a she-cat pinned against a tree.

"I'll be back!" He gasped, running over to her. He nudged her to his feet, slashing at the dog with his claws.

"I'm Regalstorm, and you are?" He mewed to Duckpuddle.

@Juniper @Aquilex

Russetglare nodded his head, glancing at the cat poised in front of them. The dog snarled at Wolfspark with vicious rage, but it looked like it was second guessing this whole ordeal. the other, smaller, dog barked and charged at Wolfspark.

Aquilex June 7th, 2019 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Calliecat (Post 597054)
@Juniper @Aquilex

Russetglare nodded his head, glancing at the cat poised in front of them. The dog snarled at Wolfspark with vicious rage, but it looked like it was second guessing this whole ordeal. the other, smaller, dog barked and charged at Wolfspark.

Wolfspark looked up at the sound of a bark. He could only roll out of the way as the dog charged at him. His legs were shaking, not from fear but rather from blood loss. Blood dripped from the gash in his side. Bile rose in his throat and spilled from his lips. He couldn't go on much longer, but he had to do his best.

@Calliecat @jupiter @Nebby

Calliecat June 7th, 2019 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aquilex (Post 597057)
Wolfspark looked up at the sound of a bark. He could only roll out of the way as the dog charged at him. His legs were shaking, not from fear but rather from blood loss. Blood dripped from the gash in his side. Bile rose in his throat and spilled from his lips. He couldn't go on much longer, but he had to do his best.

Russetglare bristled, seeing the blood leaking from his clanmate. Determinedly, he sprung forward at the charging animal and rolled over the ground with its shoulder underneath his teeth. He kicked as he was nearly crushed under the dog's weight, then leaped away beside Wolfspark, "We need to get back to camp. I don't think this is a successful mission," he murmured, "You're going to throw up everywhere."

Aquilex June 7th, 2019 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Calliecat (Post 597058)
Russetglare bristled, seeing the blood leaking from his clanmate. Determinedly, he sprung forward at the charging animal and rolled over the ground with its shoulder underneath his teeth. He kicked as he was nearly crushed under the dog's weight, then leaped away beside Wolfspark, "We need to get back to camp. I don't think this is a successful mission," he murmured, "You're going to throw up everywhere."

Wolfspark looked up at Russetglare, his eye hazy. "You go..." he panted. "I have to keep fighting...I have to..." Wolfspark stumbled forward, his paws heavy. He swiped weakly at the dog, grazing its fur slightly.

//

The dog growled at the tom and lifted him by the scruff, fleeing the battlefield with Wolfspark in its jaws and abandoning its companion.

Aroogi June 7th, 2019 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aquilex (Post 597059)
Wolfspark looked up at Russetglare, his eye hazy. "You go..." he panted. "I have to keep fighting...I have to..." Wolfspark stumbled forward, his paws heavy. He swiped weakly at the dog, grazing its fur slightly.

//

The dog growled at the tom and lifted him by the scruff, fleeing the battlefield with Wolfspark in its jaws and abandoning its companion.

@Aquilex @Calliecat @jupiter

He nudged Duckpuddle, waving his tail and rushing back to his clanmates. He noticed Wolfspark get picked up by the dog.

"NO!" He howled, chasing them quickly, his paws thrumming the earth. He leapt at the dog, grasping its rump with his claws and slashing and tearing.

Aquilex June 7th, 2019 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nebby (Post 597060)
@Aquilex @Calliecat @jupiter

He nudged Duckpuddle, waving his tail and rushing back to his clanmates. He noticed Wolfspark get picked up by the dog.

"NO!" He howled, chasing them quickly, his paws thrumming the earth. He leapt at the dog, grasping its rump with his claws and slashing and tearing.

The dog kicked Regalstorm off and raced off, disappearing into the trees with Wolfspark in his jaws.

(I'm gonna have everyone think Wolfspark is dead, then have him show up a few days later)

Aroogi June 7th, 2019 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aquilex (Post 597061)
The dog kicked Regalstorm off and raced off, disappearing into the trees with Wolfspark in his jaws.

(I'm gonna have everyone think Wolfspark is dead, then have him show up a few days later)

@Calliecat @Aquilex @jupiter
"No!" He howled his grief to the sky, sinking to his knees.

The first friend he had made in SkyClan since he was young was gone... he couldn't bare it. He began to sob, his protective barrier of showing no emotion finally spilling over.

Calliecat June 7th, 2019 12:20 PM

@jupiter @Nebby @Aquilex

Russetglare yowled as Wolfspark was carried off, bristling. "Someone go after him!" he yowled, but as Regalstorm tried he failed and grief began to wash over the warrior's pelt, then anger. "Stupid dog!" he spat, then glanced at Regalstorm. I'm sorry... I should have been able to stop him.

Madelaine June 7th, 2019 12:25 PM

(Open)

Leafstripe ran alongside his clanmates to help fight the dogs that had come into their territories. The blind tom was told by his friends to stay away, but he was just as capable as everyone else.

Aquilex June 7th, 2019 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Calliecat (Post 597066)
@jupiter @Nebby @Aquilex

Russetglare yowled as Wolfspark was carried off, bristling. "Someone go after him!" he yowled, but as Regalstorm tried he failed and grief began to wash over the warrior's pelt, then anger. "Stupid dog!" he spat, then glanced at Regalstorm. I'm sorry... I should have been able to stop him.

The remaining dog sprung at Russetglare, teeth barred and claws glinting in the sunlight.

@jupiter @Nebby @Calliecat

Mango June 7th, 2019 12:58 PM

[all are open]

Fennelheart, a Skyclan warrior saw a group of cats fighting off a dog and joined them ready to fight off the dogs.

Hollowcreek, a Riverclan warrior entered the group of fighting cats. He searched for a group of cats ready to fight some dogs.

A large blonde dog with a huge black spot on his back and his ears. The dog was a German Sheppard with sharp canine teeth. He barked at the cats. The German Sheppard saw a group of cats that he headed for. The cats smelled of the forest, water, and trees. It confused him the different scents coming off the cats. He growled at a nearby cat and began to chase the cat.

Madelaine June 7th, 2019 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Okapi (Post 597069)
[all are open]

Fennelheart, a Skyclan warrior saw a group of cats fighting off a dog and joined them ready to fight off the dogs.

Hollowcreek, a Riverclan warrior entered the group of fighting cats. He searched for a group of cats ready to fight some dogs.

A large blonde dog with a huge black spot on his back and his ears. The dog was a German Sheppard with sharp canine teeth. He barked at the cats. The German Sheppard saw a group of cats that he headed for. The cats smelled of the forest, water, and trees. It confused him the different scents coming off the cats. He growled at a nearby cat and began to chase the cat.

Leafstripe scented Fennelheart and ran to join him. The blind tom wasn't going to be left on the side lines. He heard as his friend had been dragged away by a dog and closed his eyes with grief. He opened his eyes and a fire burned in his blind eyes. "Is it alright if I join you?", he asked. A dog came up behind him and he gave it a scratch on the nose. It let out a whimper, but still was ready for battle.

Mango June 7th, 2019 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PotaDOS (Post 597070)

Leafstripe scented Fennelheart and ran to join him. The blind tom wasn't going to be left on the side lines. He heard as his friend had been dragged away by a dog and closed his eyes with grief. He opened his eyes and a fire burned in his blind eyes. "Is it alright if I join you?", he asked. A dog came up behind him and he gave it a scratch on the nose. It let out a whimper, but still was ready for battle.

She nodded slightly and turned to face the dog, growling before aiming a blow at the dog.

Madelaine June 7th, 2019 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Okapi (Post 597072)
She nodded slightly and turned to face the dog, growling before aiming a blow at the dog.

Leafstripes whiskers twitched as they felt the cat nod. "Get out of our territory!", he yowled. He aimed multiple blows at the dogs side.

Mango June 7th, 2019 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PotaDOS (Post 597073)

Leafstripes whiskers twitched as they felt the cat nod. "Get out of our territory!", he yowled. He aimed multiple blows at the dogs side.

She hissed at the dog and ran after the dog aiming a few blows to the other side of the dog at the same time as Leafstripes. She hissed once more.

Madelaine June 7th, 2019 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Okapi (Post 597076)
She hissed at the dog and ran after the dog aiming a few blows to the other side of the dog at the same time as Leafstripes. She hissed once more.

Leafstripe let out a growl and gave a bliw with his big paw. It sent the dog back a bit. The dog backed up and fled through the firest. The blind tom took off after it to make sure it left the territory. He scented the dog and it smelt as if it was far away. Leafstripe padded back to the molly.

silvertail000 June 7th, 2019 01:32 PM

Quickstep looked around anxiously. He spotted a dog coming toward him and snarled.
-OPEN-

vellichor June 7th, 2019 02:19 PM

As the large canine howled in her direction, Honeyglare screeched, mimicking the dog and testing her sore vocal chords.

The RiverClan warrior was covered in blood and wounds. The top of one of her ears was completely ripped off; there was a shallow bite mark at the base of her neck where the large, shaggy, light colored dog had bitten her; several of her claws were ripped out; and her tail had several bite marks in it. But the big dog had wounds of its own: one of its eyes had a nasty scratch mark above to it, its big paws were bleeding out and had a few claws missing, and there were quite a few deep wounds on its back where Honeyglare had jumped onto it. But Honeyglare, though she was absolutely in her element, was running out of energy. Her moves became more frantic, as well as her opponent’s. She didn’t know how much longer she could last, drenched in blood, sweat, and tears.

Unfortunately, she needed help.

[open]

Calliecat June 7th, 2019 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aquilex (Post 597068)
The remaining dog sprung at Russetglare, teeth barred and claws glinting in the sunlight.

@jupiter @Nebby @Calliecat

Startled, Russetglare leapt onto the dog's shoulders and clung on, claws unsheathed deep into the beast's fur. He bent down to dig his front teeth into its spine, hissing madly.

Aquilex June 7th, 2019 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Calliecat (Post 597102)
Startled, Russetglare leapt onto the dog's shoulders and clung on, claws unsheathed deep into the beast's fur. He bent down to dig his front teeth into its spine, hissing madly.

The dog snarled and shook its pelt wildly. It snapped its jaws, whining in distress at the inability to reach Russetglare.

Aroogi June 7th, 2019 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aquilex (Post 597068)

[CENTER @jupiter @Nebby @Calliecat[/CENTER]

Regalstorm hissed, grief forgotten for a moment.
You will not kill Russetglare as well!
He slammed head first into the dogs flank, lashing out his claws aggressively.