Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alternative Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=79)
-   -   Lifeclan main RP thread (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58790)

EmberSandstorm December 12th, 2022 01:11 PM

Lifeclan main RP thread

This is where we basically have to do all the RP's until we can become a forum clan. So, just to attempt to simplify matters, I request that you please list the location your RP is in and mention everybody who you are talking to in your location. Thank you!

Lifeclan now has a Scratch hub! See the update for more details.
Shoutout to @Burning'Flame for being an awesome helper and making it happen for us!

This is for the Clan classes. Contact each member to sign up for their class. I haven't made all the classes, this is just what available right now.
Basic Fighting- @Streamtail
Twoleg/Rogue Safety- @-Finch`song-
Herbs- @Burning'Flame
Clan History- @Jingle Bell Dragon
Hunting- @Oceanflower
Swimming- @NeoButWithASantaHat
Den Building- @Holly Jolly Ashie

So this is a new idea we found, (credits to @Little Dakota and @Burning'Flame) for people who can join and are on Scratch. Basically, we made a Scratch hub where we'll keep all our major camp/area projects and everything! When you enter the game, click load game and copy and paste all of this data. Here's the file:
4_%LifeClan;393;374;296;1;17;7;18;1;1;~1;1;1;1;1;1 ;18;0;~3;7;11;43;41;18;20;14;48;37;4;30;38;46;13;0 ;35;23;2;15;17;9;44;6;22;33;32;12;25;8;21;5;~%+1=B a rk;muzzle;9;2;5;0;3;0;2;no;Barkmuzzle;0;0;Greensta r;no;no;1;none;none;0;1;*;*;(5);*;*;(1);/2=Blaze;pelt;5;1;2;0;3;0;2;no;Blazepelt;1;1;none;n o;no;2;none;none;0;1;*;*;*;*;*;(1);/3=Leaf;eather;4;4;6;2;3;0;1;yes;Leafeather;1;1;non e;no;no;3;Wildpaw;none;0;1;*;*;*;*;*;(1);/4=Holly;tail;5;0;6;0;3;0;1;no;Hollytail;1;1;none;n o;no;4;Junebugpaw;none;0;1;*;(17);*;(5);*;(1);/5=Wild;paw;0;5;7;1;2;0;2;yes;Wildpaw;1;1;none;no;n o;5;none;Leafeather;0;1;(1)(17);*;*;(4);*;(1);/6=Dew;petal;7;3;7;0;3;1;1;no;Dewpetal;1;1;none;no; no;6;Hemlockpaw;none;0;1;*;*;*;*;*;(1);/7=Sunset;fur;3;4;5;2;3;0;2;no;Sunsetfur;1;1;none;n o;yes;7;Weepingpaw;none;10;1;*;*;*;*;*;(1);/8=Night;frost;5;1;7;3;3;0;1;no;Nightfrost;1;1;none ;no;no;8;none;none;1;1;*;*;*;*;*;(1);/9=Weeping;paw;4;7;1;2;2;0;1;no;Weepingpaw;1;1;none ;no;no;9;none;Sunsetfur;0;1;*;*;*;*;*;(1);/10=Junebug;paw;0;2;0;2;2;2;1;no;Junebugpaw;1;1;non e;no;no;10;none;Hollytail;0;1;*;*;*;*;*;(1);/11=Dawn;strike;3;3;6;2;3;0;1;no;Dawnstrike;1;1;non e;no;no;11;none;none;0;1;*;*;*;*;*;(1);/12=Vine;wing;4;3;3;1;3;0;1;no;Vinewing;1;1;none;no ;no;12;none;none;0;1;*;*;*;*;*;(1);/13=Hemlock;paw;5;1;1;0;2;1;2;no;Hemlockpaw;0;0;non e;no;no;13;none;Dewpetal;0;1 ;*;*;*;*;*;(1 );/14=Whispering;sea;7;5;2;1;3;0;2;no;Whisperingsea;1 ;1;none;no;no;14;none;none;0;1;*;*;*;*;*;(1);/15=Leopard;leap;4;4;5;2;3;1;1;no;Leopardleap;0;0;n one;no;no;15;none;none;0;1 ;*;*;*;*;*;(1 );/16=Torrent;fur;7;5;7;2;3;3;1;no;Torrentfur;0;0;non e;yes;no;16;none;none;0;1 ;*;*;*;*;*;(1 );/17=Green;star;3;8;6;2;5;2;1;no;Greenstar;1;0;Barkm uzzle;no;no;17;none;none;3;1;*;(4);(5);*;*;(1);/18=Iris;brook;4;2;2;2;3;0;1;no;Irisbrook;0;0;none; no;no;18;none;none;0;1 ;*;*;*;*;*;(1 );/+^

And here is the link: scratch.mit.edu/studios/32598139

Burning'Flame December 12th, 2022 01:17 PM

Re: Lifeclan main RP thread

Medicine Den
Leaf'Feather

Leaf'Feather sighed. The herb storages were low, and leaf'bare was approaching. The molly kept sorting the herbs she did have, pulling out the dried herbs. Dock, marigold, comfrey, catmint The medicine cat listed off the herbs she did have. After sorting, she only had a few useful herbs left.

EmberSandstorm December 12th, 2022 01:40 PM

Leader's Rock
Greenstar

Greenstar climbed up the tall rock, panting a little as she reached the top. She wouldn't say she was old, but she was getting a little more tired as of lately. As she faced the Clan, she decided to call a meeting. Maybe she could get a few patrols and hunting parties out to start this camp off good. "All cats who are old enough to know what I'm saying, please come to Leader's Rock!

(just a funny call, if you are apprentice or above, you should know what the leader is saying and the information is probably relevant to you! :-P) @~Half-A-Witch-Ace~ @Jingle Bell Dragon @Burning'Flame

lem~ December 12th, 2022 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EmberSandstorm (Post 1328120)
Leader's Rock
Greenstar

Greenstar climbed up the tall rock, panting a little as she reached the top. She wouldn't say she was old, but she was getting a little more tired as of lately. As she faced the Clan, she decided to call a meeting. Maybe she could get a few patrols and hunting parties out to start this camp off good. "All cats who are old enough to know what I'm saying, please come to Leader's Rock!

(just a funny call, if you are apprentice or above, you should know what the leader is saying and the information is probably relevant to you! :-P) @~Half-A-Witch-Ace~ @Jingle Bell Dragon @Burning'Flame

HollyTail
HollyTail rushed over when she heard her older sisters call. She looked around for her "mom", Leaf'Feather.

{ @Burning'Flame - Leaf'Feather }
{ Flame, I hope you're ok with Leaf'Feather being HollyTail's "Mom" if not i can change it! }

Ragwort December 12th, 2022 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EmberSandstorm (Post 1328120)
Leader's Rock
Greenstar

Blazepelt bounced over bubbably

Burning'Flame December 12th, 2022 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Half-A-Witch-Ace~ (Post 1328139)
HollyTail
HollyTail rushed over when she heard her older sisters call. She looked around for her "mom", Leaf'Feather.

{ @Burning'Flame - Leaf'Feather }
{ Flame, I hope you're ok with Leaf'Feather being HollyTail's "Mom" if not i can change it! }

Leaf'Feather padded out into the clearing after hearing Greenstar's call. She saw HollyTail and sat down beside her.

(I'm ok with it!)

@~Half-A-Witch-Ace~ @Jingle Bell Dragon @EmberSandstorm

Ragwort December 12th, 2022 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Burning'Flame (Post 1328163)
Leaf'Feather padded out into the clearing after hearing Greenstar's call. She saw HollyTail and sat down beside her.

(I'm ok with it!)

@~Half-A-Witch-Ace~ @Jingle Bell Dragon @EmberSandstorm

@EmberSandstorm
"Morning you Two!" the Cheerful tom Meowed happily, Blazepelt never seemed to lack Happiness

Burning'Flame December 12th, 2022 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jingle Bell Dragon (Post 1328171)

@EmberSandstorm
"Morning you Two!" the Cheerful tom Meowed happily, Blazepelt never seemed to lack Happiness

"Good morning Blazepelt." Leaf'Feather sounded tired. The molly laid down, comptemplating whether it would be a good idea to go to sleep right there. Her tail twitched as she mentally reminded herself to let Greenstar know they were low on herbs.

EmberSandstorm December 12th, 2022 03:02 PM

Leader's Rock
Greenstar

Greenstar watched as the small Clan assembled near Leader's Rock. She decided to make this meeting short and to the point. "I've gathered you all here to discuss Clan matters. We need to get patrols going to establish what territory benefits we have, and hunting patrols too. I don't think that three mice and a sparrow will get us too far," Greenstar pointedly looked at the dwindling fresh kill pile. "Also, we seem to have a shortage of warriors lately. If you find any cats while you are on patrol, could you ask if they would be willing to train with us?"
(basically code for if you know anybody who would like to join tell them about Lifeclan!) @~Half-A-Witch-Ace~ @Jingle Bell Dragon @Burning'Flame

EmberSandstorm December 12th, 2022 04:55 PM

Greenstar continued her meeting. "Now, for the patrols, Blazepelt, Hollytail, and Wildpaw, I want you on hunting. Me and Dewpetal will manage the territory patrol on our own. Does anybody have questions?" These cats probably wouldn't, but if something important came up, she needed to know. Maybe after patrol I can get a nice warm mouse, Greenstar thought.
@Jingle Bell Dragon, @Burning'Flame, @~Half-A-Witch-Ace~, @Little Dakota, and @Oceanflower

Buzzin' Bee December 12th, 2022 05:38 PM

Dewpetal stepped forward, "If we do find a cat while on patrol, what will we tell them about Lifeclan?" She questioned. There wasn't much about Life-clan except there were around 6 cats and it's in a forestry area. A cat wouldn't be tempted too join or train with Lifeclan with information like that.

@EmberSandstorm

EmberSandstorm December 12th, 2022 05:59 PM

Greenstar thought for a moment. "Tell them they will have a lot of work to do, but it will be worth it. We'll be starting a few fun activities once we have more people, and starting some battle practice and other training. I'll provide more details later, but there will be a lot of classes to participate in." She paused for a moment. "Anything else?"

@Oceanflower Lifeclan has some different customs than normal clans. Instead of just medicine cat training, hunting, and fighting, there will be specific classes you can take. For example, if you did want to be a fighter, you could be a Tree fighter, or a Water fighter, or just a regular fighter. Feel free to comment on what classes you would like put up in the resource section.

Buzzin' Bee December 12th, 2022 06:15 PM

Dewpetal nodded at Greenstar's reply, everything made more sense now. She turned around and sat back where she was sitting earlier. Looking around she wondered if any other cats had questions.

@Jingle Bell Dragon, @Burning'Flame, @~Half-A-Witch-Ace~, @Little Dakota, and @EmberSandstorm

EmberSandstorm December 12th, 2022 07:14 PM

Greenstar decided to end the meeting. It seemed that nobody else had any questions, so that was that.
"Sunsetfur!" she called across camp. "Come on, you can join me and Dewpetal! Everybody else, off to your patrols!"

@Jingle Bell Dragon, @Burning'Flame, @~Half-A-Witch-Ace~, @Little Dakota, @Oceanflower, @Streamtail, and @Holly Jolly Ashie,
Everyone on the hunting patrol you can reply as you like. If your name isn't in a patrol, you may guard the camp. Just make sure to clarify where you are/what patrol.

Streamtail December 12th, 2022 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EmberSandstorm (Post 1328401)
Greenstar decided to end the meeting. It seemed that nobody else had any questions, so that was that.
"Sunsetfur!" she called across camp. "Come on, you can join me and Dewpetal! Everybody else, off to your patrols!"

"Coming Greenstar!" Sunsetfur pads swiftly across the clearing to her leader, "Is there something you wanted to talk about?" Sunsetfur smiled at her leader, full of confidence and youth. Though somewhere inside her she was lonely, longing for a mate, kits, a family. But she buried that deep inside her, and never showed it for a fear of getting taunted or getting told that it will never happen.

EmberSandstorm December 12th, 2022 07:24 PM

Main Clearing
Greenstar, Sunsetfur, and Dewpetal

"Yes," Greenstar said. "We're doing a patrol across our new territory, just to see what we are working with and what benefits we have. Come on, we had better get started soon or we might not get back before sun-down." Greenstar moved toward the entrance.
@Streamtail @Oceanflower

Streamtail December 12th, 2022 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EmberSandstorm (Post 1328411)
Main Clearing

"Yes," Greenstar said. "We're doing a patrol across our new territory, just to see what we are wotking with and what benefits we have. Come on, we had better get started soon or we might not get back before sun-down." Greenstar moved toward the entrance.
@Streamtail @Oceanflower

Sunsetfur shakes off all those thoughts and focuses on the task at hand, "Of course Greenstar, it would be a pleasure." Sunsetfur then decides to speak her mind a little so she then pulls Greenstar aside and whispers to her, "Umm, Greenstar? Can I ask you something?"

EmberSandstorm December 12th, 2022 07:33 PM

"Just a minute," Greenstar tells Dewpetal. They go off to the side. "Make it quick. What did you want to say?"
@Streamtail

Streamtail December 12th, 2022 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EmberSandstorm (Post 1328416)
"Just a minute," Greenstar tells Dewpetal. They go off to the side. "Make it quick. What did you want to say?"
@Streamtail

"Do you think that I could adopt the next kit who joins the clan?" Sunsetfur braces herself for harsh comments.

Buzzin' Bee December 12th, 2022 07:36 PM

Dewpetal nodded and followed Greenstar towards the entrance "I wonder what types of prey we have here!!" She meowed, starting too feel quite hungry, they currently had only three pieces of prey. Which isn't enough for the amount of cats they had in there clan.

@EmberSandstorm @Streamtail

EmberSandstorm December 12th, 2022 07:41 PM

Sunsetfur asks if she could adopt a kit if they find one/one finds them. Greenstar's face softened. "Of course! We need more willing foster mothers around here. You are so kind and caring, I'm sure you will do wonderfully with a kit! After all, don't you remember how I adopted Wildpaw? And I was sort of adopted myself...now, how about we talk more on this later. We do need to get back to the patrol, before Dewpetal decides to go on without us." Greenstar smiles and heads back to Dewpetal and the entrance. @Streamtail @Oceanflower

RavensCall December 12th, 2022 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EmberSandstorm (Post 1328401)

@Jingle Bell Dragon, @Burning'Flame, @~Half-A-Witch-Ace~, @Little Dakota, @Oceanflower, @Streamtail, and @Holly Jolly Ashie,
Everyone on the hunting patrol you can reply as you like. If your name isn't in a patrol, you may guard the camp. Just make sure to clarify where you are/what patrol.

Nightfrost finished grooming when she heard Greenstar organise patrols. “Coming!”

EmberSandstorm December 12th, 2022 07:53 PM

(sorry @Holly Jolly Ashie you came kind of late and I put everyone else in but if you don't mind we need somebody to guard camp other than the medicine cat)

RavensCall December 12th, 2022 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EmberSandstorm (Post 1328435)
(sorry @Holly Jolly Ashie you came kind of late and I put everyone else in but if you don't mind we need somebody to guard camp other than the medicine cat)

(I’d be fine with that)

EmberSandstorm December 12th, 2022 08:02 PM

(oks back to patrols now tho)Just a reminder check my earlier posts to see which patrols you are in @Jingle Bell Dragon, @Burning'Flame, @~Half-A-Witch-Ace~, @Little Dakota, @Oceanflower, @Streamtail, and @Holly Jolly Ashie,

SpiritWolf_yt December 12th, 2022 08:03 PM

Wildpaw followed his patrol [ mention me hunting patrol]

lem~ December 13th, 2022 05:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Little Dakota (Post 1328443)

"Agh!" HollyTail yelled, stumbling after the apprentice. "Sorry, I'm late!" She said.
{This cat has like NO sense of balance lol}
{Who's our other patrol mate?}
{Also, I think WildPaw is HollyTail's nephew!}

EmberSandstorm December 13th, 2022 06:21 AM

Greenstar hears a cat cry out and turns but finds it's only Hollytail stumbling over a thorny root. She mrows with laughter a few seconds before turning back toward the newly claimed territory with Sunsetfur and Dewpetal by her side.
( @~Half-A-Witch-Ace~ your partners for the hunting patrol are Wildpaw and Blazepelt) @Streamtail, @Oceanflower, @Little Dakota, and @Jingle Bell Dragon

Burning'Flame December 13th, 2022 06:23 AM

Medicine Cat Den
Leaf'Feather

It seemed like Wild'Paw was doing some hunting, so Leaf'Feather padded back into the Medicine Den to find the perfect spot for the herb storage. She eventually found the perfect spot, a crack in the back of the wall.

Burning'Flame December 13th, 2022 06:54 AM

Herb Storage
Leaf'Feather

Leaf'Feather started pulling out the herbs she was going to use for the classes. Goldenrod, cobwebs, marigold, juniper berries, chervile, tansy, honey, mouse bile, feaverfew. She also pulled out a death berry and a holly berry.

Streamtail December 13th, 2022 06:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EmberSandstorm (Post 1328572)
Greenstar hears a cat cry out and turns but finds it's only Hollytail stumbling over a thorny root. She mrows with laughter a few seconds before turning back toward the newly claimed territory with Sunsetfur and Dewpetal by her side.
( @~Half-A-Witch-Ace~ your partners for the hunting patrol are Wildpaw and Blazepelt) @Streamtail, @Oceanflower, @Little Dakota, and @Jingle Bell Dragon

Sunsetfur was looking at her leader admiringly, following her back to Dewpetal. "Thank you Greenstar, I'll focus now though." She said as she stood next to her leader, smiling with some determination in her eyes.

EmberSandstorm December 13th, 2022 07:54 AM

Lifeclan Territory

As they made their way out of camp, Greenstar explained how they would organize the patrol. If we figure out what our advantages are now, we won't be struggling later. she thought. "Ok, Sunsetfur, I want you to look for good border areas. If you scent other cats, that's probably somebody elses territory and we should work around it. Dewpetal, I want you to look for territory advantages, like taller trees or more hilly areas and streams. These might help us figure out good prey areas or other good spots to further explore."

(this is mostly going to be made up territory, but I will kind of map it out so I can keep track of where everyone is. @Streamtail @Oceanflower

Ragwort December 13th, 2022 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Half-A-Witch-Ace~ (Post 1328556)
"Agh!" HollyTail yelled, stumbling after the apprentice. "Sorry, I'm late!" She said.
{This cat has like NO sense of balance lol}
{Who's our other patrol mate?}
{Also, I think WildPaw is HollyTail's nephew!}

Quote:

Originally Posted by Little Dakota (Post 1328443)

Blazepelt yawned and trailed after the others

EmberSandstorm December 13th, 2022 08:09 AM

Lifeclan Territory

Then Greenstar remembered something. Didn't Leaf'feather mention not having enough herbs?"However, I'm going to be specifically looking for a few things Leaf'feather said she was low on. Our first leaf-bare here will probably be hard, and we need good supplies of herbs, especially catmint, to get through it. If we know where to find the herbs, that saves us a whole lot of time going through territory searching for them." she explained.
@Streamtail @Oceanflower @Burning'Flame :-j

SpiritWolf_yt December 13th, 2022 08:28 AM

Wildpaw arched his back as hollytail stumbled over him"u-um s-so w-where we going to hunt?" he asked

[ lol]
[really cool!] @Jingle Bell Dragon @~Half-A-Witch-Ace~

lem~ December 13th, 2022 10:17 AM

@Jingle Bell Dragon @Little Dakota
HollyTail shrugged "You two can choose!" She said.

Burning'Flame December 13th, 2022 10:25 AM

Half-finished nursery
Leaf'Feather

Leaf'Feather added more brambles to the back of the den, hoping that it would keep out the leaf-bare winds. A few vines from the side of the boulder, and some large leaves from the Old Oak were added onto the den, making very warm.

(Who's still in camp?)

Ragwort December 13th, 2022 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Little Dakota (Post 1328640)
Wildpaw arched his back as hollytail stumbled over him"u-um s-so w-where we going to hunt?" he asked

[ lol]
[really cool!] @Jingle Bell Dragon @~Half-A-Witch-Ace~

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Half-A-Witch-Ace~ (Post 1328726)
@Jingle Bell Dragon @Little Dakota
HollyTail shrugged "You two can choose!" She said.

blazepelt smiled softly at the Apprentice "anywhere you'd like to go young one?"

SpiritWolf_yt December 13th, 2022 11:05 AM

" u-um u-uh ok" he meowed as he padded out into the territory" we could hunt here" he meowed looking at the 2 warriors* i've never hunted before... how do i hunt? i guess i'll figure it out* he thought
@~Half-A-Witch-Ace~ @Jingle Bell Dragon

lem~ December 13th, 2022 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Little Dakota (Post 1328762)
" u-um u-uh ok" he meowed as he padded out into the territory" we could hunt here" he meowed looking at the 2 warriors* i've never hunted before... how do i hunt? i guess i'll figure it out* he thought
@~Half-A-Witch-Ace~ @Jingle Bell Dragon

" Do you have any hunting training??" HollyTail asked.
{ @Jingle Bell Dragon }