Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Plot Resources (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=90)
-   -   ⚡︎ who misses the yowls of the battle? (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60764)

Wingnettle February 6th, 2023 02:49 PM

⚡︎ who misses the yowls of the battle?

So... I need some battle experience for my warrior, Sootfur.

A Thc patrol made up by Sootfur, Oriolepaw ( @Cherry~ ) and Foxflurry ( @Pheasantflight ) will be patrolling one of the Thc borders when they meet another clan's patrol. For one reason or another (a trespasser, if someone is willing to take the place!) a fight explodes between the two. I'd rather choose the outcome of the battle with a casual number generator, taking in consideration every single warrior's experience and skills.
When you apply your character (Shc-Wc-Rc), you are free to suggest another reason for the fight to break out! Ideas are always welcome.

You can find Sootfur's skills and bio here.

Depending on how many cats and in which clans are applied here, I'll be choosing another clan's patrol made up by three cats in 10-15 days.

Please, only active characters! Don't apply if you might disappear, because the roleplay will involve 6 people and everyone should have the possibility to participate once they are chosen.

Form:
Name:
Clan:
Battle experience:
Reason to fight (defend/attack first/trespassing etc):
Mention: @Wingnettle

That's it! I can't wait to start ♡

Shc: 6
Wc: 7
Rc: 5

Wingnettle February 6th, 2023 03:20 PM

Re: ⚡︎ who misses the yowls of the battle?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katieuwu (Post 1364606)
placeholder :eyes: anyone want to form a patrol?

Kitepaw of Thunderclan

We don't need any more Thc cats! Sorry, I thought it was clear!

poppy February 6th, 2023 08:07 PM

scream
stupid hiatus

bump for my friend!

Wingnettle February 7th, 2023 01:46 PM

Bump :eyes:

Spookez. February 8th, 2023 07:51 AM

Heheh how about frisk for tresspasser heheheheheheheheh

Shes 6-7 moons, dispite her small age, she is a strong fighter.

@Wingnettle

Wingnettle February 8th, 2023 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sp00k3z (Post 1365579)
Heheh how about frisk for tresspasser heheheheheheheheh

Shes 6-7 moons, dispite her small age, she is a strong fighter.

@Wingnettle

Is she a rogue? We need another clan cat to trespass, not a single rogue.

Spookez. February 8th, 2023 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wingnettle (Post 1365893)
Is she a rogue? We need another clan cat to trespass, not a single rogue.

Sure why not Amberpelt of Windclan.

Wingnettle February 8th, 2023 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sp00k3z (Post 1365900)

Sure why not Amberpelt of Windclan.

Alright, if some other Windclan warriors can join you we can set up the fight with Windclan!

Spookez. February 8th, 2023 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wingnettle (Post 1365901)
Alright, if some other Windclan warriors can join you we can set up the fight with Windclan!

Alr :)

Wingnettle February 9th, 2023 12:10 PM

bump!

MockingRabbit February 9th, 2023 01:16 PM

I have Froststorm of ShadowClan, Specklemist of RiverClan or Rabbiteye of WindClan(Or Swiftheart, if Rabbiteye mysteriously goes missing or something) @Wingnettle

Wingnettle February 9th, 2023 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rabbiteye (Post 1366462)
I have Froststorm of ShadowClan, Specklemist of RiverClan or Rabbiteye of WindClan(Or Swiftheart, if Rabbiteye mysteriously goes missing or something) @Wingnettle

Good: I'm going to add those to the first posts to keep track of how many warriors of which clans have been proposed.

Pitou February 9th, 2023 01:24 PM

I was actually just conceptualizing a plot for Cougarivy but this works well as the jump off. So I can propose Cougarivy of Shadowclan. I'm looking to get her a mortal (but not fatal) wound via infection post battle ^^

While she won't actually trespass she's rather antagonistic and unafraid to throw the first punch if ThC stepped over.

ophelia February 9th, 2023 09:00 PM

[ @Wingnettle ] - I have Beastflame of RiverClan who is always looking for a fight. He wouldn't start one, but if someone else were to, he'd be the first to follow. I also have Whispersong of Windclan if you'd prefer a Windclan patrol to face off with yours, but she'd be more likely to try and find a peaceful resolution if her side was the one that initiated.

ameko February 9th, 2023 11:29 PM

@Wingnettle - i have cloverdust of riverclan who could be a part of the opposing patrol! i don't think she'd be one to instigate a fight, but she would defend her clanmates if it came to it.

for an idea: since clover's head is often in the clouds, she could trespass accidentally while chasing a leaf or prey and end up being confronted by the thunderclan patrol? maybe she was on her own and the other riverclan cats happen upon them at this time.

Name: Cloverdust
Pronouns: She/her
Clan: RiverClan
Battle experience: None in RP (as I just made her), but she has the basic skills needed to become a warrior. Not a good fighter, and doesn't know many moves besides the most common ones taught to her.
Reason to fight (defend/attack first/trespassing etc): She wouldn't be the first to attack, but she could trespass accidentally. She'd also defend her clanmates if it came to it (even if one of them instigated).

Wingnettle February 10th, 2023 01:41 PM

bump

Wingnettle February 11th, 2023 12:35 PM

bump!

Wingnettle February 13th, 2023 06:24 AM

bump!

elaif February 13th, 2023 11:24 AM

@Wingnettle
I have a Shadowclan cat to toss up,
Vulture'fang, is a bit of a loose cannon so it's more than likely he'll toss out some snarky insults, adding some heat to the already burning fire.

*longfire* February 13th, 2023 11:26 AM

for the sake of it, i'll toss thornclaw in so the battle can be part of his life
@Wingnettle

Wingnettle February 13th, 2023 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~ moonwatcher x Qibli ~ (Post 1368590)
for the sake of it, i'll toss thornclaw in so the battle can be part of his life
@Wingnettle

Which clan is he from?

*longfire* February 13th, 2023 11:39 AM

he's from shadowclan
@Wingnettle

Wingnettle February 15th, 2023 07:45 AM

Bump!

Abyssopelagic February 15th, 2023 08:24 AM

I've got like, one per Clan depending on which one is chosen

Name: Aldermane
Pronouns: he/him
Battle experience: None in rp, but oorp would have a bit, considering his age
Reason to fight (defend/attack first/trespassing etc): Would scold/berate whoever trespassed but the moment ThC attacks, he's defending his Clanmate

Name: Moorpaw
Pronouns: she/her
Battle experience: nothing recent
Reason to fight: likely the cat who trespassed on accident, and while usually shy, would bark back at the ThC patrol and be aggressive; likely doesn't throw the first punch, but after doing a double take, would jump right into the fray despite her lack of battle knowledge

Name: Woollyfeather
Battle experience: mostly out of rp, but in rp has given several apprentices battle training and sparred with a Clanmates or two
Reason to fight: Would defend her Clanmate(s) rather viciously, even if she won't start it, but likely already has her hackles raised when the patrol shows up, just because she knows most of her Clanmates are triggerhappy

I know you said no more ThunderClan, but Sorreldust is always ready to throw hands for her Clanmates
@Wingnettle

beau February 15th, 2023 11:37 AM

i have two options for you:

Name: robinpaw
Clan: wc
Battle experience: no formal training in fighting, though i can probably squeeze a lesson in before this plot
Reason to fight (defend/attack first/trespassing etc): probably defending

Name: orchidmoon
Clan: shc
Battle experience: very experienced, she led one of the patrols in the coup at thunderclan
Reason to fight (defend/attack first/trespassing etc): depends on how everything unfolds, but she definitely wouldn’t be the one to trespass
Mention: @Wingnettle

Wingnettle February 16th, 2023 04:04 AM

bump

Wingnettle February 17th, 2023 05:05 AM

bump!

Wingnettle February 17th, 2023 06:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katieuwu (Post 1371031)
thistlehound of Thunderclan ,

Thunderclan's patrol finder is closed! Only Shc, Wc or Rc!

Wingnettle February 18th, 2023 03:44 AM

Last days to apply!

felidays February 18th, 2023 08:10 AM

Silentleap of WindClan? He is quite the sarcastic cat, so he might make a few jokes that others may or may not like.

Red Dawn February 18th, 2023 08:34 AM

@Wingnettle

I have Nightspark from RiverClan, a good fighter, combined with a huge zealotery and a dark fury!

Wingnettle February 19th, 2023 01:28 PM

Last days to apply!!!

Wingnettle February 20th, 2023 09:26 AM

Bump

Wingnettle February 22nd, 2023 03:19 PM

Thunderclan patrol
⚡︎ Sootfur | @/Wingnettle
⚡︎ Oriolepaw | @Cherry~
⚡︎ Foxflurry | @carmen
⚡︎ Sorreldust | @Abyssopelagic

Shadowclan patrol
☪︎ Cougarivy | @Ravensong
☪︎ Vulturefang | @Leafí
☪︎ Orchidmoon | @naiad

Plot: The two patrols will be marking their borders at the same time. When they meet, a strong tension breaks the peace. The last Gathering's quarrel (started by Sootfur) is brought up by Shadowclan as a way to mock Thunderclan for the bad impression they left, and this makes everyone on guard. Sootfur then brings up the last cruel death that happened right in that place and accuses Shadowclan of having murdered in a horrible way an innocent, young cat. (Dawnpaw's death at the border. She was skinned by Vixensnarl.)
The three cats on the Shc patrol might or might not know about this, but this will likely result in one of them starting the fight.

Arrangements:
Since Thc has one apprentice and two young warriors on their side, I guessed it would be fairer that Shc had only three, older and experienced warriors.
Sorreldust vs Cougarivy
Sootfur and Oriolepaw vs Orchidmoon
Foxflurry vs Vulturefang

Turns: A posting order will be established right from the start. Firstly within each own's patrol, then a new order when the two clans meet.
We will use a casual number generator to give each one the chance to exploit the luck factor. I'm still not sure how to organize it, though, so if any of you have some experience in that please share it!

Other:
• Please, each of you shall reply here and accept or suggest changes to the terms above, especially the battle arrangements. I did my best to create the most equal conditions between the two parties!
• Please, if you go on a hiatus while the rp is ongoing, still try to keep up with this particular plot since so many people are involved!
• If you have a particular evolution in mind for the fight itself, discuss it with the cat's owner you were paired with!
• Also share what the outcome of the battle should be. Please don't let anyone die. Death is not meant to happen in this plot. But it would be unrealistic for your cat to come out without any injury even if small, so discuss that as well!
• Please help me with the number generator thing. I'm truly lost with that, even if I've got some idea on how it may work!

And... let the fun begin!!! :colorwah:

Abyssopelagic February 22nd, 2023 03:37 PM

Heya, I agree to the terms and thank you for letting me be involved with the plot
@Wingnettle

Pitou February 22nd, 2023 10:52 PM

I like all of the above. I will say, Cougarivy cares not for honor nor pride though so she'd just as soon praise the Shadowclanner that murdered an "innocent" young Riverclanner than fight the accusation. If somebody else starts it she'd happily follow, or else her light nature surrounding such a touchy murder could understandably rile a Riverclanner into attack, however works best among everybody else.
As for the number generator: we could either do an honor system thing where everybody roles for their own luck. Or set up the posting order so all of one clan posts, then roll the die for them, then all of the other clan post, roll, etc. So example Wingnettle, Cherry, Carmen, Abyssopelagic post then roll the die for each Sootfur, Oriolepaw, Foxflurry, Sorreldust, then Ravensong, Leafi, Naiad post and the die is rolled for Cougarivy, Vulturefang, and Orchidmoon?

On a side note, I'm excited for this second interaction with Vulturefang and Cougarivy ^^

Wingnettle February 23rd, 2023 05:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ravensong (Post 1374670)
I like all of the above. I will say, Cougarivy cares not for honor nor pride though so she'd just as soon praise the Shadowclanner that murdered an "innocent" young Riverclanner than fight the accusation. If somebody else starts it she'd happily follow, or else her light nature surrounding such a touchy murder could understandably rile a Riverclanner into attack, however works best among everybody else.
As for the number generator: we could either do an honor system thing where everybody roles for their own luck. Or set up the posting order so all of one clan posts, then roll the die for them, then all of the other clan post, roll, etc. So example Wingnettle, Cherry, Carmen, Abyssopelagic post then roll the die for each Sootfur, Oriolepaw, Foxflurry, Sorreldust, then Ravensong, Leafi, Naiad post and the die is rolled for Cougarivy, Vulturefang, and Orchidmoon?

On a side note, I'm excited for this second interaction with Vulturefang and Cougarivy ^^

I think it would be better if everyone could roll a number for themselves each time they need it during a fight. What numbers should we choose as limits? And what numbers would determine a successful result or not?

Wingnettle February 26th, 2023 11:54 AM

I still need some replies/confirmations. So a bump.
@Cherry~ @carmen @Leafí @naiad

beau February 26th, 2023 12:07 PM

ope, sorry! i agree to all the terms and cannot wait to get this started!

elaif February 26th, 2023 01:09 PM

Lol, srry I had no idea! But yes I accept and agree to the terms o7 @Wingnettle