Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   WindClan (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   WindClan Nursery (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64484)

Ian May 25th, 2023 12:52 PM

WindClan Nursery

A spacious den on the far left side of the clearing, under a dense bramble thicket that appears untouchable. The ground is layered in moss, with a wide entrance.

Morrigan June 3rd, 2023 01:09 PM

Re: WindClan Nursery

Frostkit looked around warily then crept up to Leopardsong's side "Nests? How do you make them? mabye Leopardsong can tell me" she thought curiously "Leopardsong I don't know how to make a nest can you please teach me?" she asked nervously what if she wouldn't and thought she was weak she didn't want the warrior to think that.

@Moonraven

Moonraven June 3rd, 2023 05:30 PM

Leopardsong sat down in the big den, copper eyes dropping down to the kits as they joined her. As Frostkit asked about making a nest, she smiled pleased to be of service. "Yup, it's not hard at all. Come watch me." She promised, moving towards the edge of the den with her pile of moss. Leopardsong plopped the moss down, she took a nice-sized chunk of moss and laid it in front of her.

With her paws, she began forming a circular nest out of the moss, adding more of the green malleable moss as she needed it. After she was done, she ran her paws along the top and sides of the nest to make sure there wasn't anything that was going to poke any cat, like a stray small stick or branch, or worse a thorn.

"And done." She trilled happily. "Moss is easy to shape so just shape it into a nest of your desire, and then check for anything that might poke a cat when they lay down it. You'll have to do this a lot when your apprentice and elders get mighty cranky if they find thorns in their newly made nests." Leopardsong would check all the nests made, she wouldn't want anyone scolding the little bugs because they had done something wrong.
@Valient [Ryekit] @The Doctor [ Frostkit ] @Leafie [Littlekit] @Cinnamonears [Poppykit] @`-hollow-`[Ivorykit] [mentioning you all once, I'll leave out whoever doesn't reply in my next post.]

Cinnamon~ June 4th, 2023 04:54 AM

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ictureid=39767
╔════════════╗
~☆Poppykit☆~
•She/Her•Cute•Playfull•

Poppykit looked around her, still amazed of their new den, even after some days of staying here. She tried to like the new home as much as she liked the old one.
But it's not the same... the kit thought with sadness,
The old one got eaten by the fire...

I shouldn't worry for things like that! she sighed, as she decided to go and find Littlekit. Probably her sister needed some help at making nests or at least a play friend.
"Have you seen Little?" she asked, approaching Leopardsong.
"Woah!" she mewed, noticing the nests the other kits were making.
"Could I help you?"
«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»
@Moonraven @Leafie @Valient @The Doctor @`-hollow-`

RavensCall June 4th, 2023 05:03 AM

Willowkit naps

Morrigan June 4th, 2023 07:22 AM

Frostkit watched in humble fascination, after Leopardsong was finished she carefully picked up a piece of moss it wasn't as big as Leopardsong's though but it was big to her. The small she-kit placed the moss down and started forming a , wonky but almost perfect, nest.

When the grey tabby point finished she gazed down at her work smiling pleased that she had made something and helped the clan "Leopardsong I've finished how is it?" she asked the warrior while patting the slightly wonky nest looking for thorns.

@Moonraven

Eden June 4th, 2023 10:37 AM

https://i.imgur.com/EOhzFSn.png
Littlekit
lSemi long furred grey and white tabby - 3 moons - She/Her

She had to run to keep up with the group with her small short legs, everyone seemed to be faster than her. Even if she was a bit late she still heard Leopardsongs explanation of how to make a nest. Littlekit thought it sounded easy to do, just make sure not to add thorns in nests. "I'm here!" she yelled when she heard her sister looking for her. "C'mon lets make our nest, gotta make it extra soft!" she offered her sister. She didn't wait any longer and went to start building there nest.

@Moonraven @Cinnamonear

Snivellus June 4th, 2023 05:57 PM

Leafpelt walked to the nursery with moss and feathers, left most of it on the ground and a bunch of it she taked to make her nest. ''Anyone who wants to make nest, you can use these'' She mewed sweetly while pointing the pile of feathers and moss with her tail.
With the bunch of things she grabbed, she started carefully weaved the feathers in the moss with her sharp and long claws. She walked away from the nursery, grabbed a bit of dry grass and leaves, putting them in her nest and what was left of it with the pile of moss.
The pregnant queen laid down on her new nest to take a good nap, she watched the kits play and make their nests before she fell asleep.

(Open)

`-hollow-` June 5th, 2023 11:25 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Ⓘⓥⓞⓡⓨⓚⓘⓣ
\ They/Them /
~ 5 moons ~
: brown they-cat with tan coloring on their legs :

______

Ivorykit watched Leopardsong curiously, making a nest? That sounded fun! They could shape and make it however they wanted! Ivorykit took some moss and other supplies and started shaping their nest.

Although they supposed they wouldn't be here much longer.. since one more moon and Ivory would be 6 moons... they were scared.. but! That dosen't matter right now.. just- focus on making the nest.

The kit continued shaping and forming the nest for a while making sure every mouslength no no, every kittenstep was purrfect.

| @Moonraven [Leopardsong] |

Attachment 2595
*^*
Attachment 2596

Tecumori June 5th, 2023 03:36 PM

https://i.imgur.com/rHTDhQf.png
Owlkit
Windclan | Kit | He/Him | 3 moons
a black-furred tom with golden eyes | is mute
════════ ════════ ════════ ════════ ════════ ════════ ════════ ════════
Owlkit busies himself with building his nest; taking care to knead and shape the edges.

[OPEN]
╔════════ ════════╗
Mentions:
╚════════ ════════╝
════════ ════════ ════════ ════════ ════════ ════════ ════════ ════════
*Image of my oc was created using Clangen Cat Maker*

MooshedMushroom June 5th, 2023 05:50 PM

Fireflykit heard his sisters chattering excitedly about making nests. He tagged along behind Littlekit and sat down, smiling. Making a nest sounded like fun, and he wanted to help! He didn't know where to start, so he waited to see what he could do.
@Leafie @Cinnamonear

Snivellus June 6th, 2023 03:09 PM

Leafpelt groomed quietly her fur

xavier. June 8th, 2023 04:38 PM

Cloverkit Talked To Himself

[ CLOSED - ACTIVITY ]

SpiritWolf_yt June 9th, 2023 11:38 AM

Crookedkit hid in the very back of the den

[open]

Morrigan June 9th, 2023 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Queen_Coral (Post 1431193)
Crookedkit hid in the very back of the den

[open]

Frostkit saw another kit in the far end of the nursery "I hope they're ok" she thought concerned she didn't usually play with other kits other than her sister but this one seemed nice she slowly approached them and shyly sat down a few mouse-lengths away from them "Hi I'm Frostkit" she said quietly with a soft smile.

SpiritWolf_yt June 9th, 2023 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Doctor (Post 1431203)
Frostkit saw another kit in the far end of the nursery "I hope they're ok" she thought concerned she didn't usually play with other kits other than her sister but this one seemed nice she slowly approached them and shyly sat down a few mouse-lengths away from them "Hi I'm Frostkit" she said quietly with a soft smile.

Crookedkit sighed then perking he stayed absolutely still as frostkit introduced herself. The crooked tom turned his head a little but hiding his face he began to speak as good as he could"he-ho- uh umm..." he paused after saying the wrong words"u-uh h-h-hi" he finally said the right word then curling his tail. The siberian deaf cat wondered if frostkit was introducing herself or possibly bullying him.

Morrigan June 9th, 2023 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Queen_Coral (Post 1431220)

Crookedkit sighed then perking he stayed absolutely still as frostkit introduced herself. The crooked tom turned his head a little but hiding his face he began to speak as good as he could"he-ho- uh umm..." he paused after saying the wrong words"u-uh h-h-hi" he finally said the right word then curling his tail. The siberian deaf cat wondered if frostkit was introducing herself or possibly bullying him.

Frostkit smiled softly at him "Hmm is he deaf?" she thought curiously, she figured he must be since he couldn't pronounce the words right the gray tabby point she-cat put a small paw to her chest and shivered "I'm Frostkit" she didn't know many silent communications but she tried her best to make herself understood.

(Italics translate her silent communications)

SpiritWolf_yt June 9th, 2023 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Doctor (Post 1431223)
Frostkit smiled softly at him "Hmm is he deaf?" she thought curiously, she figured he must be since he couldn't pronounce the words right the gray tabby point she-cat put a small paw to her chest and shivered "I'm Frostkit" she didn't know many silent communications but she tried her best to make herself understood.

(Italics translate her silent communications)

Crookedkit watched frostkit closely, His eyes widened as the kit did silent communication. The tom relaxed and showed frostkit is mouth. His paw pointing to his mouth"i'n Crookedkut" he said understanding frostkit very well

Morrigan June 9th, 2023 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Queen_Coral (Post 1431231)

Crookedkit watched frostkit closely, His eyes widened as the kit did silent communication. The tom relaxed and showed frostkit is mouth. His paw pointing to his mouth"i'n Crookedkut" he said understanding frostkit very well

Frostkit smiled happily it worked he did understand she cocked her head to the side confused and pointed to him then made a sad face "Why are you sad?" she mouthed it as well just in case.

SpiritWolf_yt June 9th, 2023 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Doctor (Post 1431241)
Frostkit smiled happily it worked he did understand she cocked her head to the side confused and pointed to him then made a sad face "Why are you sad?" she mouthed it as well just in case.

Crookedkit lowered his head on his paws the tom sighed"I'n afrid wut owther kitz sey abut my muth" he mumbled with a sad face

Morrigan June 9th, 2023 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Queen_Coral (Post 1431243)

Crookedkit lowered his head on his paws the tom sighed"I'n afrid wut owther kitz sey abut my muth" he mumbled with a sad face

Frostkit looked at him sadly she put a paw to her chest then to her head and pointed to his mouth and looked at him with a look of wonder and friendliness then pointed to her ice-blue eyes "I think your mouth is cool" she smiled gently.

SpiritWolf_yt June 9th, 2023 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Doctor (Post 1431249)
Frostkit looked at him sadly she put a paw to her chest then to her head and pointed to his mouth and looked at him with a look of wonder and friendliness then pointed to her ice-blue eyes "I think your mouth is cool" she smiled gently.

Crookedkit looked at the sign language closely a crooked smile appeared at those words"da yu wunt tu bea friewnds?" he asked scooting closer as he felt comfortable with frostkit

Morrigan June 9th, 2023 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Queen_Coral (Post 1431256)

Crookedkit looked at the sign language closely a crooked smile appeared at those words"da yu wunt tu bea friewnds?" he asked scooting closer as he felt comfortable with frostkit

Frostkit smiled and nodded happily then put a paw to her chest and then pointed to him and then to some othere kits then dug her claws into the ground and put her tail to his should "I promise I won't let them bully you" she mouthed it as well.

SpiritWolf_yt June 9th, 2023 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Doctor (Post 1431281)
Frostkit smiled and nodded happily then put a paw to her chest and then pointed to him and then to some othere kits then dug her claws into the ground and put her tail to his should "I promise I won't let them bully you" she mouthed it as well.

Crookedkit began to smile crookedly big, the biggest he has ever smiled."think you " he purred happily"da yu wanne pway?" he asked

Morrigan June 9th, 2023 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Queen_Coral (Post 1431286)

Crookedkit began to smile crookedly big, the biggest he has ever smiled."think you " he purred happily"da yu wanne pway?" he asked

Frostkit smiled happily and nodded she padded over to a piece of moss and started forming a ball with her paws when she was finished she playfully batted it to Crookedkit.

Moonraven June 9th, 2023 07:05 PM

Leopardsong looked over to Poppykit as the kit asked where her sister was, the warrior moved to wave her tail in the direction of the gray kit as she entered the den, but paused when Poppykit exclaimed about the nests. "The things you tiny ones find so amazing." Leopardsong laughed to herself but was more than happy to allow the kit to help. "Just take some moss, Poppykit, and try shaping it into a nice nest." Leopardsong meowed, grabbing some extra moss and nudging it in Poppykit's direction.

The warrior watched for a bit as Littlekit encouraged Poppykit to start building their nest. Ah, it must be so nice to have a sibling. Leopardsong could only wish she had been as close with her kin as these kits were with their littermates. Welp, it's not like she could change the past.

Leopardsong swung her head in Frostkit's direction as the young one called for her attention. Stretching as she rose, Leopardsong walked over to look at the nest, gently probing with her paw pads to make sure nothing sharp or bothersome got into the nest before deeming it good enough. "It's absolutely wonderful for a first-time nest maker. Good job." Leopardsong praised the kit, happy to see that she was putting energy into being helpful instead of being depressed. "Do you want to make another one?" She asked her. She made sure to give Frostkit a decent amount of her attention while still minding the rest of the kits.

Leopardsong's copper eyes located Leafpelt as she offered feathered for the nest. "Thank you, Leafpelt." Leopardsong mewed with a bright smile at the offer before allowing the queen to nap in peace. She grabbed a few feathers, and some more extra moss and padded back over to her little group. "Look, you can add some feathers to your nest for extra padding if you'd like. Just make sure the quill, the sharp pointed end, is off. If it's not come give it to me, I get off for you." Leopardsong told the kits.

Her eyes danced over to Ivorykit as they went through meticulous motions to build their nest. Ivorykit was one of the older kits, so it made sense that they'd need their nest to match their standers. She wondered how the kit would get along with the rest of the apprentices once they left the nursery. "You can add the feathers to make the nest look nicer as well." Leopardsong purred amusingly in Ivorykit's direction.

There was a small kit, a darker pelt, that Leopardsong wasn't completely familiar with. Owlkit, it looked like he was working hard on his nest. "Owlkit, let me know if you need any help with your nest, or if you want any of the extra stuff Leafpelt brought." Leopardsong would have to see about making her kits say thank Leafpelt later, they could bring her some prey maybe.

"Fireflykit." The warrior called out, standing as she hooked some spare moss between her claws and brought it over to the kit. He had been settled behind his sisters, doing nothing, so she could only assume that he was waiting to know what he could do. "You just have to take some moss and form it into a nest of your liking. You can add some feathers, or leaves as well if you'd like." She hadn't interacted much with this kit, so she wasn't sure if he take too kindly to her, but it didn't hurt to check on him.

@Cinnamonear [Poppykit] @The Doctor [Frostkit] @Leafie [Littlekit] @Light000 [Leafpelt mention] @`-hollow-` [Ivorykit] @MooshedMushroom [Fireflykit] @Woodlow [Owlkit]

Snivellus June 9th, 2023 09:43 PM

Leafpelt wasn't really asleep, so she heard the whole stuff. ''I may get something for you all'' She mewed with a sweet tone, got up, stretched and walked out of the nursery.
She took a while but returned with a good amount of rabbit fur, no skin or edible parts, just fluffy rabbit fur. ''If you want it more fluffly use these'' She purred while sitting and dropping it. She smiled, even if she couldn't see, she 'smelled' the kits' happiness.
@Cinnamonear @The Doctor @Leafie @`-hollow-` @MooshedMushroom @Woodlow

`-hollow-` June 9th, 2023 10:05 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Ⓘⓥⓞⓡⓨⓚⓘⓣ
\ They/Them /
~ 5 moons ~
: a light brown they-cat with tan coloring on their legs, light brown eyes :

Attachment 2612
______

The young cat looked up from their nest making to take in what Twilightstar had said... feathers huh... not a bad idea!

They'd grab some more, they trotted over and grabbed some feathers from the pile and smiled to themselves, this was actual quite nice.. at least when they weren't obsessing over it-.

___
| @Moonraven |

Attachment 2613

Morrigan June 10th, 2023 05:04 AM

Frostkit smiled happily at Leopardsong's praise and when she ask her if she'd like to make another one the she-kit nodded she quickly grabbed another peace of moss and started forming another nest this time not as wonky.

The gray tabby point pricked her ears when she heard that there were feathers and rabbit pelts the small she-kit quietly walked over and looked at the pile of softness with amazement and joy Frostkit she picked up some feathers and a rabbit pelt and mumred a polite thank you to Leafpelt before heading towards her two nests.

She carefully lined her first nest with feathers making sure they were all neat and none out of place when she was satisfied with that one she moved on to her second one and ,with just as much care as the last one, placed it in the center of the nest spreading it out so it was perfect "Leopardsong I've finished my nests" she said quietly and sat by them a little shy.

@Moonraven @Light000

SpiritWolf_yt June 10th, 2023 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Doctor (Post 1431291)
Frostkit smiled happily and nodded she padded over to a piece of moss and started forming a ball with her paws when she was finished she playfully batted it to Crookedkit.

Crookedkit stood up As frostkit went to make a mossball, the tom tilted his head as the ball as rolled. He had never played this before [ or any other kit games], the tom batted the ball few times before batting it to frostkit.

Morrigan June 10th, 2023 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Queen_Coral (Post 1431601)

Crookedkit stood up As frostkit went to make a mossball, the tom tilted his head as the ball as rolled. He had never played this before [ or any other kit games], the tom batted the ball few times before batting it to frostkit.

Frostkit smiled and batted it back hoping Crookedkit would understand.

SpiritWolf_yt June 10th, 2023 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Doctor (Post 1431615)
Frostkit smiled and batted it back hoping Crookedkit would understand.

Crookedkit batted the mossball back to frostkit understanding the game he began to giggle and have fun.

Morrigan June 10th, 2023 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Queen_Coral (Post 1431723)

Crookedkit batted the mossball back to frostkit understanding the game he began to giggle and have fun.

Frostkit began to giggle as well and batted it back a little harder.

SpiritWolf_yt June 10th, 2023 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Doctor (Post 1431727)
Frostkit began to giggle as well and batted it back a little harder.

Crookedkit wagged his tail as the mossball came to him, he batted the ball harder but on that hit he accidently flinged it up in the air.

Morrigan June 10th, 2023 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Queen_Coral (Post 1431728)

Crookedkit wagged his tail as the mossball came to him, he batted the ball harder but on that hit he accidently flinged it up in the air.

Frostkit watched with wide eyes as it flew up into the air with thinking she leaped at it a came down tumbling on the floor holding the moss ball in a firm grip.

SpiritWolf_yt June 10th, 2023 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Doctor (Post 1431730)
Frostkit watched with wide eyes as it flew up into the air with thinking she leaped at it a came down tumbling on the floor holding the moss ball in a firm grip.

Crookedkit perked and watched frostkit catch the mossball. The tom raced over to Frostkit with worry"awe yu uk?" he asked

Morrigan June 10th, 2023 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Queen_Coral (Post 1431740)

Crookedkit perked and watched frostkit catch the mossball. The tom raced over to Frostkit with worry"awe yu uk?" he asked

Frostkit stumbled to her feet and shook her pelt the she-kit nodded and grabbed the mossball she was about to hit it when she felt a sharp pain in her leg she fell to the ground and looked at her leg in confusion.

SpiritWolf_yt June 10th, 2023 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Doctor (Post 1431742)
Frostkit stumbled to her feet and shook her pelt the she-kit nodded and grabbed the mossball she was about to hit it when she felt a sharp pain in her leg she fell to the ground and looked at her leg in confusion.

Crookedkit was about to take steps back after frostkit nodded but instead panicked after seeing frostkit fall, what as wrong? Did he do something wrong? Oh no he did this. the tom continued to panick thinking it was is fault.

Morrigan June 10th, 2023 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Queen_Coral (Post 1431746)

Crookedkit was about to take steps back after frostkit nodded but instead panicked after seeing frostkit fall, what as wrong? Did he do something wrong? Oh no he did this. the tom continued to panick thinking it was is fault.

Frostkit saw how worried he was and gave him a reassuring lick on the head then put a paw to her chest and nodded than pointed to her leg then twisted paw and gave him a smile put a paw to her chest again then to her head then raised her paw and flicked it up "I'm ok I just landed on it funny and that was fun now I know how high I can jump!".

SpiritWolf_yt June 10th, 2023 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Doctor (Post 1431766)
Frostkit saw how worried he was and gave him a reassuring lick on the head then put a paw to her chest and nodded than pointed to her leg then twisted paw and gave him a smile put a paw to her chest again then to her head then raised her paw and flicked it up "I'm ok I just landed on it funny and that was fun now I know how high I can jump!".

Crookedkit stopped panicking after Frostkit reassured him, the tom sighed and watched the sign language. Another sigh escaped him as he nodded with a smile"Thet wus a col hiah jimp I dun't thunk i cun jimp thet hiah i su smull" he said excitedly