View Single Post
Old January 2nd, 2024, 03:06 PM
Fandomologist - Spooder

Bump Policy: Psst. •{ Anytime, as long as it's not just that second! }•
My Mood: Bored
Default Re: Paste the last thing you copied. (Game!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFateSeeker_88 View Post
[align=center]Name: Clyde
[str]Animus:[/str] Powers: Can read minds, swim fairly fast in water, breathe underwater, glow on face, tail, wings, talons, back, and shoulders.
Personality(Optional): Shy, self-trauma, panics to much, smart ish person, teachers' pet.
Description: A dark green sleek seawing body with some glowing scales and some white scales under his wings that also glow. His snout is strangley pointed and a long thin tail. His wings are a little larger then the normal. { Less than Skywing, but more than seawing. Like nightwing size. }
Dragon Type: NightWing x SeaWing
Tribe: NightWing x SeaWing
Backstory: He was born when the war between the seawings and nightwings, his father dying and his mother getting lost in the sand dunes, attempting to run from her tribe in case they found Clyde and decided to destroy the egg. He hatched on the shores near the rainforest, a seawing finding him, { Thinking he was a normal abandoned seawing egg, } and keeping him as her own. He grew up in a small island near the palace, and her mother, Kelp, is a messanger between the two tribes. She still hates nightwings but thinks Clyde is special. By the time Clyde figured out he could read minds, he thought it was natural, until he asked his friend in jade mountain, { Eel, Prince Of The Seawings, he kicks Clyde out later on when he moves away from Kelp, dubbing Clyde as the "Strange Exile" }and they said only nightwings had it. He soon realized his heritage was against law of both tribes. He hid himself by pretending harder to be a full seawing; like Kelp and everyone thought he was. He hid this for years, hiding it by using the only thing his parents left him; A small earring with a diamond-shaped skyfire in it. He didn't want to know anyone's thoughts anymore; especially from what he and his parents have done.
Extras: { Accessories: Diamond shaped skyfire earring with gold outer things, a small knapsack with many of his favorite books in it (As well as Kelps' guide to other dragons, since he got so scared when he came he almost burst to tears ), A small kelp shaped necklace from Kelp. ( which he never uses. )}
.................................................. .................................................. ............................................

Request to join roleplay ^^ This is my first time here but ive read all the books dw. [/align]

[align=Center]Help me raise my babies!
* [/align]
HELP i think i did the longest one XD