Old February 24th, 2024, 11:06 AM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Fading Faith [F]

Name of Adoptable;
Witherdream

Plot ideas?;
Most of these are short and straight to-the-point, but I will likely make them longer and more detailed. The ideas are currently just that - ideas. And I have more, but I limited myself to a select few that I had thought would be better. and more traumatic of course

First of all.... Nightmares. We all have them. I feel like these would likely end up being flashbacks from some trauma that his mind had forgot that he had. That makes him feel awkward around others when he wakes, and he is determined to avoid conversations with others about that.

He met someone. He fell for them. Then this cat is killed. Over that cat's dead body he stood, and vowed to take the life of the killer cat. He knew who it was, and he was waiting for the right time. Then on a border squirmish they fought, scarring each other bad enough that they were both rushed to the Medics. And... well, whether he killed that cat or not is to be determined if this happens.

He never knew it, but he had a love for plants. He found this old twoleg nest, and he decided to make it his home when he's not in camp. While there, he would often be with the large garden in the back clearing - yard. And thus, he earns the name Faerie among the kitty-pets and loners, a name in which he does nothing to dispel. This little clearing and house often becomes his refuge. If he shows it to his family or not, I'm not sure. But I think an apprentice or warrior follows him, and ends up destorying one of his favorite plants. Maybe this will hurt him, then it keeps happening and it sends him over the edge and he attacks a cat one day there, I dunno yet.

After hearing so many cats speak of a StarClan, he becomes confused and asks his small group of friends. Some of them are shocked, a few others laugh, and one explains it to him. He is even more confused- he has no idea how that is even possible, but his friend seems to have such a deeply ingrained faith in StarClan that he does not dare harm his friend. He instead starts to talk to others, then he starts to have these... dreams with long-dead cats that he has never heard of. He then starts to talk to his friend about it, and then he begins to have a shaky faith in StarClan.

Usually alone, he is staring the be harassed by a she-cat apprentice who does not seem to respect boundaries. He does not tire of this cat, though, and he just tolerates her until she's a warrior. She continues to bother him, even following him to his little refuge one day. That is when he snaps at her, and tells her to leave him alone. And after a while, she moves on - finally.

This completely shatters his faith. He grew up with this one cat, but that cat was killed as a young warrior. They had been haunting his dreams for the past several moons, but then... a cat just like them randomly appears in the Clan. Confused at this, he does not know what happened to his friend... but this cat is obviously not them. They look almost identical, and go by the same names, but this cat is not his best friend. Instead... He starts to fall for this mute creature, eventually inviting them to his refuge. The other cat loves the place, and the two of them start to share it. If they fall in love or not is up to the other RPer, but I would like it if that is what happens. Especially if the mute cat starts to talk to him and only him.

Questions?;
Is it possible that Wither could be kind of closed-off to most cats, but he lets his family in most of the time? I feel like that would form a closer bond with his other siblings, a bond in which he would do anything for them. He'd likely be the formal one, but I don't mind. Maybe just the kind who goes with the flow rather than questions it.

Why do you want them;
because you're an amazing person and I really want to Roleplay with you again. First of all, I love the name Witherdream. Second of all, I want a ShadowClan warrior with a personality that I don't really have any control over at first. I also think that this would be an excellent chance to get a character with family, and to be able to have a cat related to yours.

What relationship do you want them to have with FadedFaith?;
I think that Witherdream doesn't talk to very many cats, but he and Fadedfaith go hunting sometimes together. I think they'd be close enough that he would notice that something is at least a little off, but he decides to support her instead of question her. and maybe he'd shove some prey down her throat if she stopped eating.

Mention;
@TawnyNeedsACoffee

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Last edited by Spartan-117; February 24th, 2024 at 11:53 AM.