Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Bleedingpaw's Training! [p]
by squidz
Last post by Rani
Today 03:34 AM
Yapping corner
Last post by Evenilolia.
Today 03:24 AM
Sushangsuan's Art Shop!...
Last post by Evenilolia.
Today 03:23 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by starry
Last post by Rose
Today 02:49 AM
Short Story Contest
by marshy
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:22 AM

Old March 15th, 2017, 12:00 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoireRose View Post

One tom thought it was a perfect day for a swim. Albeit a little cold, which did not do good for his smooth fur. However this did not affect the tom's mood, and he did go swimming. For some fish. To get something to eat. He splashed in the water as if he were a kit on their first swim.

Dottedflame was a good swimmer. He wasn't the best, yet he wasn't the worst. From the distance, he seen a she-cat fiddling with a fish, trying to catch her own. He thought it was funny, and he inwardly laugh at seeing her mess up, BUT she did catch the fish. He wasn't surprised that she would. She was a riverclan cat, after all. Yet, he never remembered seeing her before. He knew most of his clan, having to been born and raised there, but then again he didn't know a lot of cats. Especially since the clan was large and growing day by day.

He swiftly caught a fish in his jaws, and stared padding to the shore. He seen the she-cat being greeted by an apprentice, and he wondered if the apprentice was hers. Then again, they looked somewhat similar, and he assumed that was her brother. Not that it mattered to him. He didn't want to feel as a creep, as if he were stalking her.

Yet, he was analyzing every detail he came across. He realized that he didn't know most of his clan mates because he hardly ever paid attention to his surroundings, and it was about high time that he made friends anyway.

After he got out the water, his fur drenched. His eye sight became blurry, and he quickly had to find a way back to camp. It looked silly if he didn't know where he was going. But, yet he did it anyway. As he walked, using his ears for a sense of direction back to camp and to throw the fish on the kill pile. He didn't know where he was going and he accidentally bumped into another cat. He yelped and quickly jumped back. His eyes opened wide, the water gone, and his sight becoming clearer. He fumbled for an apology, ''I-I-I'm so-so s-sorry. Are you okay? Are you hurt? Did I do any damage?''

Lillysong jumped back in surprise. "Great Starclan! I'm so sorry!" She immediately meowed after he ran into her. Lillysong, unfortunately, isn't very good at making friends herself, or even meeting new people. She caught herself staring at the tom. She stared down at the ground with embarrassment and neatly curled her tail around her paws. What a great impression, Lillysong. Just GREAT.
Old March 15th, 2017, 12:01 PM
Gone jellyfishin'

My Mood: Sarcastic

Slatekit's always remained tantalyzingly out of reach, but she did not stop chasing it until she felt herself losing her balance. The blue-gray kit let out a soft yelp as she plunged into the freezing water of a stream.

Slatekit squirned until she was on her feet in the shallow stream, water drenching her fur and turning it into a glossy black color. Her pelt burned with shame. She glanced around, her aqua orbs wide, to check if anyone had seen her disgraceful fail. Satisfied no one had, the small kit sat and began the long task of licking her fur dry.
Old March 15th, 2017, 12:03 PM
Gone jellyfishin'

Am I allowed to make Slatekit a warrior? I hate roleplaying as kits.
Old March 15th, 2017, 12:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splashie View Post
Am I allowed to make Slatekit a warrior? I hate roleplaying as kits.

(You'll have to ask the clan leader about that ^.^)
Old March 15th, 2017, 12:15 PM
Gone jellyfishin'

(Ok, thanks)

Slatekit watched two warriors talking a little way away from her. They were too far away to hear their conversation, though. Bored, the small gray she-kit sat and flicked her tail, watching fish swim in the river. Two dark gray fish swam next to two almost white ones. Watching this made a flashback come to her.

An older gray tom, nearly the same color as Slatekit, nudged a smaller version of Slatekit forward. Slatekit mewled in protest, but seemed too yound to stop the tom. A white she-kit, even smaller than Slatekit, was carried in a sleek white she-cat's mouth. The she-cat was following the tom. The whole group seemed sorrowful.
Old March 15th, 2017, 12:21 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by (LillyLeopard) Lillysong View Post
Lillysong jumped back in surprise. "Great Starclan! I'm so sorry!" She immediately meowed after he ran into her. Lillysong, unfortunately, isn't very good at making friends herself, or even meeting new people. She caught herself staring at the tom. She stared down at the ground with embarrassment and neatly curled her tail around her paws. What a great impression, Lillysong. Just GREAT.
Dottedflame tilted his head to the side, analyzing the she-cat further. She seemed like the shy type in his opinion. He let out a soft chuckle, hoping that the female wasn't too uncomfortable. ''I'm sorry as well.'' He mewed. ''I had water in my eyes...I was swimming...I was trying catch those fish, but they could be pretty slippery...Then, it was kinda cold. In the water I mean. I saw you though! From a distance! When you were also fishing! I wasn't spying on you or anything! I'm not a creep! I'm not a stalker! I just-'' He immediately cut himself off, and beginning chuckling again. The tom knew he tended to ramble, but he didn't want the female to think lowly of him. He made friends casually, being a coolly tom without a care in the world. He talked to whomever was close, and whoever would listen. He wasn't particularly shy either. ''I'm sorry. I tend to ramble.'' He said, and sat up taller. He gave her a genuine smile. ''I'm Dottedflame, by the way.''
Old March 15th, 2017, 12:29 PM

Quote:

Dottedflame tilted his head to the side, analyzing the she-cat further. She seemed like the shy type in his opinion. He let out a soft chuckle, hoping that the female wasn't too uncomfortable. ''I'm sorry as well.'' He mewed. ''I had water in my eyes...I was swimming...I was trying catch those fish, but they could be pretty slippery...Then, it was kinda cold. In the water I mean. I saw you though! From a distance! When you were also fishing! I wasn't spying on you or anything! I'm not a creep! I'm not a stalker! I just-'' He immediately cut himself off, and beginning chuckling again. The tom knew he tended to ramble, but he didn't want the female to think lowly of him. He made friends casually, being a coolly tom without a care in the world. He talked to whomever was close, and whoever would listen. He wasn't particularly shy either. ''I'm sorry. I tend to ramble.'' He said, and sat up taller. He gave her a genuine smile. ''I'm Dottedflame, by the way.''
She smiled this time. "Oh that's alright. I'm used to people talking all the time." She felt bad for mentions her brother, but shook the thought away. "And I'm not a very.. neat.. fisher, if you saw me of course." She added in with a smile. "I'm Lillysong, by the way"

Last edited by (LillyLeopard) Lillysong; March 15th, 2017 at 12:33 PM. Reason: Typo
Old March 15th, 2017, 12:31 PM
Gone jellyfishin'

As the modern Slatekit watched, the white she-cat let out a wail and dropped the kit. It landed a soft thud and didn't move. The gray tom leaned ver and nosed it softly, and young Slatekit's eyes filled with tears. The white she-cat flopped down next to her dead kit. "Leave me here, Storm,"she murmured to the gray tom. The tom dipped his head in defeat and obedience, his aqua eyes, so much like Slatekit's, full of grief. He lifted young Slatekit by her scruff and began walking again.
Old March 15th, 2017, 12:40 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by (LillyLeopard) Lillysong View Post
She smiled this time. "Oh that's alright. I'm used to people talking all the time." She felt bad for mentions her brother, but shook the thought away. "And I'm not a very.. neat.. fisher, if you saw me of course." She added in with a smile. "I'm Lillysong, by the way"
''You make it sound bad,'' He playfully narrowed his eyes at her, but entered into a playful bow. ''Are you new here? I mean, it's in riverclan's blood to be the best fishers and swimmers.'' He got back to his paws, appearing larger than the female. His leopard colored fur gleamed in the sun as his fur was not fully dry from the water. ''But it'll be alright! You'll get better. As long as you keep practicing. I don't mind helping you out with that...''Did he already forget her name? Oh, Starclan, how could he be aloof to forget her name that quickly! His eyes widened, and he stayed silent for a while before he actually remembered, ''...L-L...Lilly...song.'' He said slowly, as if he were unsure if he said the right thing. ''Lillysong.'' He sounded more confident, and nodded as if to assure himself that he were right. As he walked past her a bit, he gently brushed his tail across her flank, and looked back at her with a smile. ''You can call me your first friend! Although...I might run you off from my annoyance.'' He stopped briefly, shaking his head. ''Most cats know I'm unpredictable at times.'' He shrugged.
Old March 15th, 2017, 12:48 PM

Quote:

''You make it sound bad,'' He playfully narrowed his eyes at her, but entered into a playful bow. ''Are you new here? I mean, it's in riverclan's blood to be the best fishers and swimmers.'' He got back to his paws, appearing larger than the female. His leopard colored fur gleamed in the sun as his fur was not fully dry from the water. ''But it'll be alright! You'll get better. As long as you keep practicing. I don't mind helping you out with that...''Did he already forget her name? Oh, Starclan, how could he be aloof to forget her name that quickly! His eyes widened, and he stayed silent for a while before he actually remembered, ''...L-L...Lilly...song.'' He said slowly, as if he were unsure if he said the right thing. ''Lillysong.'' He sounded more confident, and nodded as if to assure himself that he were right. As he walked past her a bit, he gently brushed his tail across her flank, and looked back at her with a smile. ''You can call me your first friend! Although...I might run you off from my annoyance.'' He stopped briefly, shaking his head. ''Most cats know I'm unpredictable at times.'' He shrugged.

Lillysong didn't know if she should've felt offended, but she was delighted. "Actually, I was born here. I'm just a little clumsy, that's all" She laughed shyly. "Also, don't be worried of annoying me. I have a younger brother who follows me everywhere and talks to me every hour! She chuckled a little. "Being friends would be nice"