Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Dawning Woods
by Rose
Last post by Rani
Today 01:43 AM
Splitmoon's Characters
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 01:17 AM
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by Rose
Today 01:12 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Quietheart
Today 12:48 AM
September Gathering
Last post by nyme
Today 12:37 AM

Old November 20th, 2021, 03:56 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ThunderClan Joining and Rejoining

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jae View Post
@poppy.

Cherryblossom trudged into ThunderClan grounds. He didn't remember to much from the past moon, only that he had been out of the territory for whatever reason. Now, he was returning, heavy with kits and fired from the long journey. It had been a long while before he managed to make his way back but he was relieved when he smelled the ThunderClan border. Panting, Cherryblossom knew that he couldn't continue much further, his paws hurt and he was out of breath. Even if he did continue forward, he doubted he would be able to enter the camp without being possibly attacked by those who dont recognize his washed ojt scent. He just had to hope one of his Clanmates finds him or maybe even ThunderClan's leader, Aspenstar.
Crawling under the shade of an oak tree, Cherryblossom curled up, keeping his senses aware as he rested his paws and groomed his fur, catching his breath and letting the scents of the forest comfort him a little bit as he waited to be discovered.

Littlepaw felt as though his paws would fall off any moment. He had trudged over uneven stones, across rivers and thunderpaths and even though a bramble thicket (of course, he could've gone around it, but he never claimed to be a clever cat) just to try and get back to his home. From his memories, he had gotten chased out by what he thought was a fox but just turned out to be an oversized rabbit. Of course, it seemed bigger to the smaller apprentice but that's besides the point. Sniffing the air, he felt his dirty and matted pelt bristle with excitement and relief as he scented ThunderClan. Quickly, he made his way into the territory, rubbing against the familiar undergrowth and relishing the smell of home. He couldn't help but purr and eventually growing tired, he lay there on his side for a moment before getting back to his paws and taking a look around. It had been too long since he's been in ThunderClan territory. He suddenly felt anxious. Would any of the car recognize him? Would they even allow him back? He had no clue.
Sitting still, Littlepaw decided that his best choice would be to wait and see who would find him. He just hoped he can go home.

Aspenstar's honey colored fur was ruffled on one side after she stood up from where she lay in camp. Deciding to go out into the territory, she rose and hurried out of camp, not wanting to waste time. Maybe she would hunt. Soon, an unfamiliar scent hit her, and she hissed lightly. "Who's there?"

She snapped her head around, looking for the cat, when she saw him. Laying under an oak, panting. Positively enormous with kits. "Oh... Cherryblossom? Where have you been lately, I haven't seen you in a while."

Stalking forward to meet the trespasser on her territory, Aspenstar was reading to berate the cat with inquiries, when his face looked strikingly familiar. Littlepaw, was it? She stood tall, padding less aggressively over. "Littlepaw. Hopefully you have a good explanation as to why you haven't been around for such a long time?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naiad View Post
Newtheart's whiskers twitched with excitement as the camp finally came into view. Thank Starclan! He had worried he would never find the camp, frankly. "Hey, Aspenstar?" The tom called out, his amber gaze searching for the leader. Hopefully she wouldn't be too upset with him for disappearing, he definitely did not want to anger her. As kind as she was generally, she could be scary sometimes, and he did not want to face her wrath. He suspected it wasn't too big of a deal, as cats seemed to disappear and reappear all the time, but he wasn't certain. "Er- I'm, uh... I'm back." He wasn't really sure of what to say, and was blundering through his reintroduction.

@Poppy.

The frown on her face grew as a familiar face peeked into the camp. Aspenstar dropped the vole she was about to eat and padded over to the tom. "Where have you been, Newtheart?" She demanded, twitching her whiskers irritably. She would have to talk to the Clan about their frequent vanishings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixey View Post
~Antkit~
He hadn’t meant to leave, it just happened. His paws dragged slightly in the dirt as the slightly oversized but dark furred kit made his way back towards Thunderclan. He had been sleeping in the clearing one morning than out in the cold alone and afraid by nighttime. What had even happened to him? He had wandered out of camp after a parade of ants, wanting to see where they were going and happy to follow them, that’s when he realized he had wanders out of the safety of Thunderclan and had ended up in the territory. His claws dug into the dirt as he moved his tired muscles, his eyes giving a few slow blinks as the pale golden eyes disappeared for a few moments. When the scent of Thunderclan hit him, Antkit had let out a squeal of excitement and he barreled forward, raising his voice to as high as he could, which was honestly hardly more than his normal voice. “Im home! I can’t believe I’m home!” his little paws carrying him here had not been innocent about the direction and Antkit had happily gone to step through the entrance, but stopped and stepped back a few steps, raising his voice as high as he could, which, again was hardly more than a normal voice “Aspenstar!” he called out, remembering Amberfall telling him that if he ever went missing to see Aspenstar. “Aspenstar! It’s me! Antkit!”
@poisoned poppy

Returning to the clearing after brooding in her den for a while, she was ready to go talk to someone. To get to know the cats she was to protect better. But the kit that stood in the entrance, that she barely noticed, he blended in a little too well, was one that she hadn't personally see in a while. Her thoughts solidified once he called her name. Yep. That was him.

"Antkit, where have you been?" She said sternly. Kits. They needed to stop wandering off, the queens always had a heart attack figuring out that their litter was missing someone. "We've been worried about you." She added, for an extra guilt trip, trying to get the kit to think again before going off alone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesha View Post
★ Thistlerose ★

Thistlerose dragged herself back into the forest she had always called home, exhausted. She knew she would have to answer to Aspenstar for leaving, but she had just been trying to find her apprentice, Shatteredpaw, who had disappeared. The brown tabby she-cat felt responsible for him—he had been her apprentice, after all—but after seeing the moon go from black to nearly full again, she knew it was time to return and accept that something had happened to him. There were all manners of things that could happen to a young cat, and she didn’t really feel like thinking about them now.

Her large ears perked to try to hear anyone approaching. She wasn’t sure how she’d be taken by the others now, or by Aspenstar. Hopefully they would be understanding and allow her back into the Clan. Thistlerose didn’t know what she’d do if they didn’t, since ThunderClan was the only home she had ever known, and as a grown warrior it would be difficult to readjust to another Clan.

@poppy.

The scent hit Aspenstar as soon as she reached the border. A series of emotions crossed her face before at last settling on careful neutrality. Approaching the newly arrived warrior, she straightened her back. "Thistlerose." She said, voice blank. She had trusted this warrior. She had trusted most of her warriors, but too many left the Clan.

"I hope you have a good excuse for leaving." She said coolly, sitting down and curling her tail over her paws, a small frown upon her lips. There were so many things a capable warrior like the one before her could do instead of vanish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vcrdant View Post
@poppy.

Glancing around at the familiar surroundings, Snakewhisker padded onto the ThunderClan territory. "Aspenstar?"

Part of her wanted to stay in camp that morning, but she decided to leave to go on her daily walk around the territory, to make sure everything was okay. As she walked down the path that led to the territory, and crossed into the forest, she had only gone so far when a semi-familiar voice called to her. She turned around, frowning. "Snakewhisker? Where have you been?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaDace View Post
*Sparky*

Sparky ran into the forest, exhausted but determined to get away from his owners as fast as he could. How long has it been since he had escaped? 2 maybe 3 days? It doesn't matter now; what matters is finding shelter. As he continued on, a faint but strange scent caught his attention. He paused, hiding under a bush, and he opened his mouth. Cats, but there was a strange difference between the cat scent he knew before. He risked getting out from under his hiding place, and he continued to pad towards the cat-like scent.

(Btw Sparky's a kittypet running away from his abusive two-legs. They should've lost track of him by now.)

@poisoned poppy

This always seemed to happen. Aspenstar was walking through the woods, when the unfamiliar scent of a newcomer hit her nostrils. She bristled instinctively, creeping closer to the scent. "Hello?" She called, trying to place the odour. There. Underneath a bush crouched a cat. It stank of twolegs, but wasn't as fat as the usual Twoleg toy was. "Who are you?" She demanded, lowering her head to meet his eyes challengingly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Fox~ View Post
Thunderchaser
------------------
@Willowfern

Thunderchaser quietly got back onto thunderclan territory. The tall warrior frowned when she saw the dead trees everywhere. The last time she was here it was very sunny. I guess losing your adoptive daughter, best friend, really does hurt you in the long run. She had been walking for a long time. She was finally home. :>

Aspenstar was on a walk, trying to calm her thoughts. As of late, her mind had started to settle, and thank stars above for that. Things were settling down, from the war ending to that catastrophic first meeting, where Sweetsong left and Tawnybird became nose-less. She was still stressed about that, wondering where the brown tom was and quite anxious about it. She looked around, half expecting him to slink out of the undergrowth.

She detested the tom. She had resepcted him, but after he attacked a Clanmate and tried to undermine her and make her look like a bad leader, the respect fizzled out. Dried up like a puddle in the sun. But her brain froze as she saw a familiar pelt through the forest. Quickening her pace, she approached the cat. "Thunderchaser. You're back?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Songwing View Post
*Fiercekit*
Fiercekit stumbled into the thunderclan territory. Hit tiny body heaving from the long journey back from twolegplace. He had been gone for a while. He wondered if anyone even noticed his disappearance.

*Songpaw*
Songpaw came back into thunderclan territory. His self training to become a better thunderclan apprentice was over. Now it was time for him to get back home. He really should of told someone where he was going. "Such a mouse-brained idiot!" He thought to himself. @poppy.

(hello! so for Fiercekit's rejoining, I notice that he and tripleaf are both in the clearing talking right now, so instead of a rejoining here, I'm going to have Aspen confront both trip and fierce.)

Her ears were pricked as a rustling came from the undergrowth. Who was there? Aspenstar crept forward, ready to demand an explanation, then noticed how familiar this cat was. Oh. Songpaw. She narrowed her eyes, standing up. Maybe she would still demand an explanation. "Where did you go, Songpaw? You've been gone for a while, haven't you?"

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old November 20th, 2021, 08:41 PM
THE ONE PIECE IS REAL!!!

My Mood: Lazy
Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wintersun View Post
Imeidiatly, she lowered herself to the ground in a hunting crouch. Then looked up at him "Do you want to catch it?" She asked
Softshadow -->

"Shh..." he said. "Lets see how you handle it."

Character Site
The one piece is real.
Old November 21st, 2021, 04:30 PM

Bump Policy: After 24hrs
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunaiskrill View Post
Softshadow -->

"Shh..." he said. "Lets see how you handle it."
Having already located the prey she crept to it, her paws making as minimum sound possible on the ground. She looked at the mouse when she was only about a foot away and leaped landing on its back and gave it the final blow to its head berfore trotting back. The mouse was rather plump for it getting close to winter. "Ḧow's this" she said putting the mouse at his paws.
Old November 21st, 2021, 04:34 PM
THE ONE PIECE IS REAL!!!

Quote:
Having already located the prey she crept to it, her paws making as minimum sound possible on the ground. She looked at the mouse when she was only about a foot away and leaped landing on its back and gave it the final blow to its head berfore trotting back. The mouse was rather plump for it getting close to winter. "Ḧow's this" she said putting the mouse at his paws.
Softshadow -->

"Good." he said. "now with your newfound tree-climbing skills, please try to bring a bird down from a tree." he asked

Character Site
The one piece is real.
Old November 21st, 2021, 04:58 PM

Quote:
Softshadow -->

"Good." he said. "now with your newfound tree-climbing skills, please try to bring a bird down from a tree." he asked
Dawnpaw's ears perked up. This sounded exciting, but dangerous at the same time. Quickly clawing her way up into a tree, she attempted to locate a bird, but didn't hear one, crouching, she slowly moved down a thick branch, once as far as she could go, she jumped onto the next branch, and landed, a little clumsily though. Regaining her balance, she was able to locate what sounded like a crow, looking up she noticed a small nest. A crow head was just visible through the branches. Climbing up to a branch just above the crows nest, and did as she once saw a warrior do just outside of camp, and jumped on the bird, easily taking it's life. This time, she was low enough to the ground to jump down, landing gracefully, she walked over to Softshadow. "I did it!" She mewed happily.
Old November 21st, 2021, 06:13 PM
THE ONE PIECE IS REAL!!!

Quote:
Dawnpaw's ears perked up. This sounded exciting, but dangerous at the same time. Quickly clawing her way up into a tree, she attempted to locate a bird, but didn't hear one, crouching, she slowly moved down a thick branch, once as far as she could go, she jumped onto the next branch, and landed, a little clumsily though. Regaining her balance, she was able to locate what sounded like a crow, looking up she noticed a small nest. A crow head was just visible through the branches. Climbing up to a branch just above the crows nest, and did as she once saw a warrior do just outside of camp, and jumped on the bird, easily taking it's life. This time, she was low enough to the ground to jump down, landing gracefully, she walked over to Softshadow. "I did it!" She mewed happily.
Softshadow -->

"Very well.." he said. "I think it's time you had your asessment. But, we must check with Aspenstar."

How many roleplay posts do you have w/ dawnpaw?)

Character Site
The one piece is real.
Old November 21st, 2021, 08:19 PM

Quote:
Softshadow -->

"Very well.." he said. "I think it's time you had your asessment. But, we must check with Aspenstar."

How many roleplay posts do you have w/ dawnpaw?)
(I don't count, but im guessing around like 102)

"Wait- REALLY!?" She gasped in excitement. "Thank you Softshadow!!!!"
Old November 21st, 2021, 09:22 PM
THE ONE PIECE IS REAL!!!

Quote:
(I don't count, but im guessing around like 102)

"Wait- REALLY!?" She gasped in excitement. "Thank you Softshadow!!!!"
Softshadow -->

"I'd better talk to aspenstar about it. Off to camp, now."

Character Site
The one piece is real.
Old November 21st, 2021, 09:55 PM

Quote:
Softshadow -->

"I'd better talk to aspenstar about it. Off to camp, now."
Ok! she responded. (is this the end of this rp? just pm me if it is)
Old November 22nd, 2021, 02:58 PM

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

(Open)
-Olivepaw-

A young ShadowClan apprentice was padding right along the ThunderClan-ShadowClan border, her olive eyes narrowed as she stared into the green undergrowth. Her life had been too quiet as of late, and so it was quite necessary that she stir up trouble. And, seeing as ThunderClan was the only Clan she wasn't supposed to harass and, well, kill, it seemed the best option.

Olivepaw slowed as a yawn escaped her mouth, the golden morning sun reflecting off of her dusty brown pelt. Hopefully someone would come along soon. The young she-cat was beginning to tire of trekking along the border. And really, it was showing just how irresponsible ThunderClan was for not sending out more patrols to find cats like her. An amused snort escaped her mouth at the thought and she flicked her tail, beginning to feel antsy.