Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Warriors' Den
by dino.
Today 10:30 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 10:28 PM
" Love hurts, little one ....
by MrWolfu
Last post by Luna16
Today 10:19 PM
"Herb Time!" [apprentice &...
Last post by korok
Today 10:10 PM
charred branches in the...
by Luna16
Last post by Luna16
Today 10:09 PM

Old May 18th, 2020, 12:59 PM
Why am I still awake

My Mood: Sleepy
Default Re: Sedgewater Valley

Hollywatcher chuckled at his attempt. Well, she wasn’t the best at it either but she figured her attempts were better then this. She twitched her ear, keeping up with him. “It’s fine! Yeah, I don’t think we have either. Well, this could be a good way to get to know each other.” She shot him a friendly smile and flicked her tail. “Hm... it seems calm so far.” Hollywatcher noted, looking around.

@Dust

Last edited by That Key in the Tree; May 18th, 2020 at 01:05 PM.
Old May 19th, 2020, 02:12 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

-- @Wings --

Mountainmist flicked her tail as she left camp, having already called out to Creekpaw. She hoped the fiery apprentice was on his way, or this would be somewhat pointless. They were going for the border, or she hoped they were because if Creek didn't show up... Mountain would probably just go ahead and take one loooong nap. She got almost excited for it. If you could get excited about a nap that was. But nevertheless, here she was at the Riverclan border and the awful stream, while she waited for her apprentice... She had noticed small solemness in his tone yesterday, and it worried the large grey and black molly. "Creekpaw!" she called out as she picked up the apprentice's scent and heard the patter of pawsteps.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old May 19th, 2020, 10:40 AM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

[ @Arie ]
--Creekpaw--

Creekpaw was racing down the moor, eyes watering because he was going so fast. He had been eating his morning meal when Mountainmist called him and he had taken his time instead of gulping it down. Now making up for lost time, he jumped over a heather plant and the boarder came into sight.
Slowing himself, he skidded to a halt just in front of the stream that marked the boarder. "Here and ready to mark some boarders!" He giggled slightly with a big smile. That was fun running down the moor at full speed!
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Old May 19th, 2020, 01:56 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Oh thank stars. The nonchalance to his stupid banter was relieving!

"Yeah!" At least Soot hadn't put him on patrol with some sourpuss. Still, Pebblepudge was a bit disappointed Crabpaw wasn't here. "So, catch any big fish recently?" Was that small talk? Yes, it was. Pebblepudge was always done to discuss food though. With an entertained flick of his tail, the warrior nosed his way towards the bank of the river kicking a few ferns out of his way. Huh? That didn't smell right... Tilting his maw up to get a better scent, Pebblepudge gave a concerned hum.

"Hey.. Hollywatcher, com'ere and smell this? I want to make sure my nose isn't blocked or something!" He'd wait to see what she thought before he'd outright say it, but Pebblepudge smelled rogue-scent.

@RainbowQuail

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old May 19th, 2020, 03:23 PM
Why am I still awake

Hollywatcher flicked her ears, trying to recall if she had then shook her head. “Not anything necessarily big, unfortunately but I’ve seen a couple.” She rose her tail up, happily. Hunting wasn’t really her favorite topic to talk about but she didn’t despite it. It was better then not talking at all. Besides some interesting conversation could come from talking about that. She paused when she noticed Pebblepudge had caught the scent of something. She padded over to him. “Did you find something?” She sniffed where he had been sniffing. Her face quickly changed from friendly to serious. “Definitely a rogue.” She quickly checked to see how recent it was.

@Dust
Old May 19th, 2020, 05:15 PM
Mama Dust

Well, as Hollywatcher confirmed his thoughts, the warriors stomach dropped, a more serious and alert side to the usually carefree cat coming out. Despite his quite massive size, he seemed to slip gracefully through the thick foliage. Green eyes were alert, ears forward and his muscles tense. If there was a rogue around, they wouldn't get the better of him or his clanmate. Poking his head back through the greenery, Pebblepudge quietly called out to his patrol partner,

"If you see anyone yell, I'll check over here." And with that, he disappeared once again, picking his way carefully up the sandy bank. Thankfully, the scent seemed to be faint, as if they had fled towards ThunderClan territory. Hopefully Hollywatcher could report the same... ugh they were gonna have to report about this though. Once he was absolutely positively sure the trail ran cold, Pebblepudge made his way back to their original spot, scanning the area for Hollywatcher,

"Hey, you ok? Find anything?"

@RainbowQuail

Old May 19th, 2020, 06:04 PM
Why am I still awake

She followed him into the foliage and then nodded, she would have preferred to stick together with the chances of a rogue nearby but as long as they were within yelling distance then it was fine. She walked along the opposite way Pebblepudge went to see if she could find anything, her ears perked up, listening for anything. Her eyes scanned the bank but found nothing. She wasn’t entirely sure whether that was good or bad. She walked back to where they were originally at. She twitched her ear when she heard her clanmate. “Nope. Did the trail end?” She glanced around, something about a rogue going through the territory set her off. What if there were more? She shook that thought away. They were usually alone and one of them probably would have caught the other rogue scent if there was but that did little to reassure her.

@Dust
Old May 19th, 2020, 08:28 PM
Mama Dust

Pebblepudge gave a bit of a tired huff, the adrenaline from the short scare now wearing off. With a smile, he directed his gaze at the other and shook his head,

"Went as cold as leaf-bare! I think we should still let Sootflare know though... If there is a rogue skulking around, well - don't want anyone getting hurt." Giving a shake of his many folds- er, fur- Pebblepudge flicked his tail,

"Well we might as well mark the border anyway, just to get this stinky rogue scent completely gone! We can move up the bank a bit and then head back to camp?" While it came off as a question, it was more of a suggestion and Pebblepudge was quick to begin the said path. He wanted to get back to camp! All this exercise was making him hungry!! Rubbing his face along a tree, the warrior continued making his way up the bank, stopping occasionally to check if Hollywatcher was caught up.

@RainbowQuail

Old May 19th, 2020, 11:23 PM

My Mood: Devilish

( @Mentallyunstable I believe this is a riverclan border)

Last edited by Nightbound; May 19th, 2020 at 11:25 PM.
Old May 19th, 2020, 11:25 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightbound View Post
@Mentallyunstable I believe this is a riverclan border
(Ok)
Foxpaw padded along the border, taking in the scents.

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.