Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
New Beginnings
by Beaan
Last post by taillow
Today 11:38 PM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by Luna16
Today 11:37 PM
The night they were...
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 11:26 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Silvershadow13
Today 11:20 PM
"Herb Time!" [apprentice &...
Last post by Luna16
Today 11:18 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 3rd, 2019, 07:19 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

@jupiter

It'd been a while since the leader had seen his only son. He was sore since the battle, feeling weaker than he normally did so he had sent a little messenger out to fetch Applepaw. It gave him a little more time to rest. He wanted to go out on an adventure today, but he also wanted to spend some time with Applepaw, so why not do both? He was ready to go, sitting upright in his nest and awaiting the young tom, excitement radiating off him.

Applepaw was surprised to have been called on, he and his father seemed to have drifted lately. It was mostly his fault. The tom was growing into a fine tom, long legs had sprouted from the little stumps he used to have as a kitten, a nice round face and slender body he was gradually growing into. He made his way up to the den pushing his way in brilliant green eyes searching through the darkness until he spotted him. "Dad!" he practically shouted as he felt that surge of excitement but managed to keep himself standing in one place- quickly wiping the smile from his face and shrinking. "you- uh needed me?" he questioned searching his gaze and awkwardly shifting from paw to paw.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old May 3rd, 2019, 07:32 PM
floyd leech my beloved

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

@SuspiciousMindz
-----

Beepaw shrugged, "Well it'll take even longer to heal if you put strain on it." he said. What he said was true, outting strain on the wound would just make it heal even slower than it already was. The young tom furrowed his brows slightly, "But i guess it is good for the leaders to go- but still." he told, still chewing the marigold.

artfight | characters | rp tracker/finder

bump after 96 hours / 4 days

Last edited by idia; May 3rd, 2019 at 07:33 PM.
Old May 4th, 2019, 12:12 AM
My brain is a circus

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Warriors' Den

@*Lazy Carrot*

Patchpaw poked her head into the warrior's den, it was dark in the pre-dawn light. She looked around for her spotted mentor in his nest. She then snaked silently around many other sleeping warriors to poke him with her paw. "Hey, Jaggedspring, I have an idea!" she whispered, her breath bright with excitement.

Last edited by Cave; May 4th, 2019 at 12:13 AM.
Old May 4th, 2019, 02:34 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
A plump white molly padded through the territory, her swollen abdomen caused her to pad unevenly due to how much weight she was carrying in her abdomen.White'Brook breathed a small sigh, it had been 3 Quarter Moons since the incident at the ShadowClan and WindClan border and the expecting she had retired to the Nursery not long after.Finally tired she sat down now near a tree which wasn't too far from the camp entrance, peacefully waiting for a certain Tom to arrive.'It's such a nice day out today...'.She thought randomly as she looked around the sunlit territory before casting her glance to her swollen abdomen a soft smile on her face as she whispered softly to herself."...Not long now until their here...". Saying this she looked back up, a little on edge from being alone, she shuffled slightly to make herself more comfortable. The White Molly green gaze softly looked around as she waited, suddenly she spotted from a little while away a black furred Tom, eyes lighting up happily as he made his way over."Look who decided to show up~".She purred in a teasing manner as she nuzzled his cheek affectionately,Lately the two hadn't been able to see each other much since the Tom had been quite busy, she was happy to be able to spend some alone time together.

@TheImmortalElder
Nightsky, the coal and white tom had been out hunting. He was still getting used to everything out on the moor, but life had most certainly improved and the she-cat he was heading for was definite proof of that and it pleased him to see that she still got her spark of energy even with her belly full of kits. He was carrying a small vole, having had no luck with catching a rabbit... he apparently lacked in speed but he would soon learn it. How to run like a Windclanner, how to hunt like a Windclanner. Finally reaching White'Brook, Nightsky dropped the vole at her paws. "I caught something for you, White," he purred as he sat down next to her lying form, his tail resting on her abdomen that was now clearly heavy with kits. "How are my lovelies doing?" he asked using the plural form to make sure that he was including the kits as well. They were as much a part of his mate as her fur was. Reaching down he began licking the dust from her fur, slightly annoyed. "What're you doing out here in the open anyway? Shouldn't you be resting. There isn't long before the kits will arrive and you need all of your energy White."

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old May 4th, 2019, 02:44 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

~ @Dust ~

A black cat with a deformed face walked into the training moor ready to start some training with her mentor Hazelflower. 'Are we going to hunt or battle train?, she thought to herself. The young molly didn't really care what they did she just wanted to learn something new or do something for her clanmates. She watched the entrance to watch for her mentor to show up.

Snailpaw watched turning her lower eye away from the entrance to try and distract herself until her mentor appeared. The apprentice watched a couple of other apprentice's with their mentors, doing some kind of training with one another. Would her and her mentor do something fun like they were. She sure hoped, so but tried not to get her hopes up.

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old May 4th, 2019, 03:57 AM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheImmortalElder View Post

Nightsky, the coal and white tom had been out hunting. He was still getting used to everything out on the moor, but life had most certainly improved and the she-cat he was heading for was definite proof of that and it pleased him to see that she still got her spark of energy even with her belly full of kits. He was carrying a small vole, having had no luck with catching a rabbit... he apparently lacked in speed but he would soon learn it. How to run like a Windclanner, how to hunt like a Windclanner. Finally reaching White'Brook, Nightsky dropped the vole at her paws. "I caught something for you, White," he purred as he sat down next to her lying form, his tail resting on her abdomen that was now clearly heavy with kits. "How are my lovelies doing?" he asked using the plural form to make sure that he was including the kits as well. They were as much a part of his mate as her fur was. Reaching down he began licking the dust from her fur, slightly annoyed. "What're you doing out here in the open anyway? Shouldn't you be resting. There isn't long before the kits will arrive and you need all of your energy White."

White'Brook purred softly as she looked at the vole."Thank you". Now that she thought about it she was feeling pretty hungry, she took a small bite as she listened to the Tom before speaking softly once she swallowed."We are doing quite well, although that's only thanks to you takening such good care of us". But her facial shifted slightly at his question as she sighed."Because...I wanted some...Fresh air?".She said hesitantly, in all honesty she was a little scared,Her brother hasn't talked to her in weeks since he found out about the kits- She wasn't even sure if she's good enough to be a mother and what if something happened to the kits on her watch?
The expecting Molly's faced sadden as she ripped her gaze away from Night'Sky she then spoke in a soft mumble."Do...Do I even deserve to be a mother? I'm young and inexperienced, utterly useless too... I think they would much more prefer a mother who could actually be good at things and are not a complete mess like me...".Her tone shook slightly as she stared at her paws in distress.

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; May 4th, 2019 at 03:58 AM.
Old May 4th, 2019, 04:12 AM
emergency hiatus

Quote:
White'Brook purred softly as she looked at the vole."Thank you". Now that she thought about it she was feeling pretty hungry, she took a small bite as she listened to the Tom before speaking softly once she swallowed."We are doing quite well, although that's only thanks to you takening such good care of us". But her facial shifted slightly at his question as she sighed."Because...I wanted some...Fresh air?".She said hesitantly, in all honesty she was a little scared,Her brother hasn't talked to her in weeks since he found out about the kits- She wasn't even sure if she's good enough to be a mother and what if something happened to the kits on her watch?
The expecting Molly's faced sadden as she ripped her gaze away from Night'Sky she then spoke in a soft mumble."Do...Do I even deserve to be a mother? I'm young and inexperienced, utterly useless too... I think they would much more prefer a mother who could actually be good at things and are not a complete mess like me...".Her tone shook slightly as she stared at her paws in distress.
Night was shocked at the extreme sadness and misery that appeared on White'Brook's face. Nudging her and nuzzling her with his black and white muzzle he looked into her green eyes with his amber ones, "White... It'll be fine! You'll be a great mother, I know you will. And you won't be alone raising them. I'll be with you as much as my clan duties allow me to. And isn't every first queen young and inexperienced? The first litter will always be a new thing for any queen... You can have no experience until you are on your way to a second litter." He curled his tail around her and helped her sit up. "Fresh air is good... but you also need to take care of the kits. You're getting so close to the time they'll arrive I don't want you leaning on me when I have to hurry you back to camp if our kits decide suddenly they wanna be born now." He began rubbing her across her shoulder watching as the thick leafbare pelt fell off in clumps. They were both loosing fur like rabbit droppings. It was truly newleaf. The tom knew what he himself was leaving a black nest everytime he rolled around.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours

Old May 4th, 2019, 07:08 AM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheImmortalElder View Post

Night was shocked at the extreme sadness and misery that appeared on White'Brook's face. Nudging her and nuzzling her with his black and white muzzle he looked into her green eyes with his amber ones, "White... It'll be fine! You'll be a great mother, I know you will. And you won't be alone raising them. I'll be with you as much as my clan duties allow me to. And isn't every first queen young and inexperienced? The first litter will always be a new thing for any queen... You can have no experience until you are on your way to a second litter." He curled his tail around her and helped her sit up. "Fresh air is good... but you also need to take care of the kits. You're getting so close to the time they'll arrive I don't want you leaning on me when I have to hurry you back to camp if our kits decide suddenly they wanna be born now." He began rubbing her across her shoulder watching as the thick leafbare pelt fell off in clumps. They were both loosing fur like rabbit droppings. It was truly newleaf. The tom knew what he himself was leaving a black nest everytime he rolled around.
White'Brook sighed softly before a small smile formed on her features."I guess your right...".She purred softly as she licked his cheek affectionately before she stood up wobbly,got her energetic tone back."Well...Since we're already out here how about a stroll?".She knew that they should probably get back but she didn't want to waste this small time to spend time together without the occasional states of their Clanmates, now that all her Clanmates knew she broke the code they didn't exactly seem to be at ease around her surprisingly Magnolia'Chaser has been kinder towards her which makes her feel a little better but overall it was going to take sometime to rekindle the trust between her friends and family."Well? Are you coming Night or am I going by myself?".She asked in a playful manner as she started to pad away without him,her plump belly causing her movement to be unsteady.

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; May 4th, 2019 at 07:10 AM.
Old May 4th, 2019, 03:19 PM
emergency hiatus

Quote:
White'Brook sighed softly before a small smile formed on her features."I guess your right...".She purred softly as she licked his cheek affectionately before she stood up wobbly,got her energetic tone back."Well...Since we're already out here how about a stroll?".She knew that they should probably get back but she didn't want to waste this small time to spend time together without the occasional states of their Clanmates, now that all her Clanmates knew she broke the code they didn't exactly seem to be at ease around her surprisingly Magnolia'Chaser has been kinder towards her which makes her feel a little better but overall it was going to take sometime to rekindle the trust between her friends and family."Well? Are you coming Night or am I going by myself?".She asked in a playful manner as she started to pad away without him,her plump belly causing her movement to be unsteady.
Nightsky stood dumbfounded for a second before running up to catch the plump molly. "Even when you're pregnant you're still faster than me," the tom purred softly. Keeping up with White'Brook's steady pace the tom brushed his black fur against hers, as they walked across the moor. He was tired but being his mate was worth it all, and truth be told he couldn't really complain about being tired when his mate was the one doing all the hard work, carrying their kits and eating for a large litter. He hoped it would be a large litter. Yet his biggest wish was that all of them would grow up to adulthood. Rubbing his head across her shoulder as they walked and intertwining their tails he asked softly, "How many do you think there will be? What do you think they'll look like and what should we name them?" The black and white tom was obviously excited as he kept caressing her fur with his own.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours

Old May 4th, 2019, 03:20 PM
another level

My Mood: Kingly

A sharp glare set his pelt into flames that made the alley tom rusty gears quickly turn as he stepped back. Instinctively, he jerked back his broad head from the flurry of striking claws but winced once putting pressure on his troublesome hind leg. With seconds of delay was enough for the tom's claw to connect- scratching his muzzle. It was not long before red scarlet started to trickle down his face that creased up in vexation. Anger and hunger does not mix well with him at all. "Nice try," he said roughly. Mastoff imitate the same strike, aiming for his muzzle though, during mid-strike he changed position faking the blow and barged right into him to knock off balance with his stony built body. The street cat's undying blazing eyes wavered to some degree as the black tom flung more insults at him. His voice sounded familiar to the ears and taking a second look, so do his facial aspect... Who is he? the first question popped in mind. Mastoff quickly backed away a few inches to only sit down and snorted. "Not bad," he lapped his tongue to clean his fresh cut. After that he quietly stared down on him, un-moving like a gargoyle. It's clear to see that he's not going anywhere. "Ya not gonna chase me outta here so easily. I mean, how am I suppose to run away if I can barely move from all this..hunger," Jaws parted open, letting out a loud yawn that exposed his sharp, yellow fangs. He laid down on the soft grass with hind legs sprawled out and all in valorous. His yellow eyes gleamed was pure valiant, a glint of mischief came and pass swiftly. "You wouldn't kill an injured, old cat. It seems beneath you..now, are you gonna get me food or what?" @Five

don't be shy if you want to rp with me.

Last edited by tye; May 4th, 2019 at 03:21 PM.
Closed Thread