Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
New Beginnings
by Beaan
Last post by taillow
Today 11:38 PM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by Luna16
Today 11:37 PM
The night they were...
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 11:26 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Silvershadow13
Today 11:20 PM
"Herb Time!" [apprentice &...
Last post by Luna16
Today 11:18 PM

Old February 9th, 2024, 09:11 PM

Bump Policy: Bump me ASAP, or whenever :)
Default Re: RiverClan Territory

@RoboPrism

Minnowsplash’s eyes stared as they watched Duststorm locate their prey. Surprisingly enough, the she-cat fished quite well for a longer-haired feline. When Duststorm was finished, a large fish lay in front of them, clearly sufficient enough to feed a cat with some scraps to spare. Eager to prove themselves, Minnowsplash approached the river, making sure to locate the biggest fish they could find. There! Closer to the deepest of the river was a large fish, so large that it could feed a litter of kits (or so Minnowsplash thought). They crouched, focusing as hard as they could to imagine a perfect jump. And then… Splash! Their jaws closed around a scaly fish, but it was evident that it wasn’t THE fish. Confused, Minnowsplash turned their head underwater, hoping to catch a glimpse of thick silver. THE fish was swimming two tail-lengths away, forward and towards the shore. Minnowsplash knew it was hopeless swimming after it. They could only stare with a meager meal in their jaws, hoping that Duststorm would be able to see it from the shore. It was unlikely, for they failed to tell the she-cat beforehand, but stars would it be embarrassing if a clan member had to go hungry for another day.
Old February 9th, 2024, 11:19 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

[ Cherryswirl - 52 Moons]
She/Her | Chaotic Good | Lionheart
Go With The Flow [Active]

Aaaah... She could always rely on that stoic, alarming quiet feline having no jab back! It'd been... however many moons and he was still the toughest cookie she had yet to crack. One of these days! Anyway, considering they were both on board for some fishing and quickly prancing towards the river, Cherryswirl decided to verge just a few tail-lengths away to a more solid looking portion of ice. It would be soon enough that the river would melt, and the fish-cats could go back to enjoying their lovely refreshing river. But for now it seemed they would have to precariously test the ice for a few moons more. No worries!

"Now then..." She meowed to herself, placing a paw firmly onto the ice closest to shore. Then another paw followed after, putting all her weight down, "It looks like the ice here is pretty thick still... Sparrow you may want to retest, but we should be ok in this section." Another paw, slowly followed by the last and Cherryswirl was entirely suspended on the ice. There was only a single distant creak... but no cracking followed. That was good. Yeah. Slowly shuffling to her belly, Cherry was careful to keep her claws in as she scooted towards the thinnest part where water was still running - after determining it was safe. Every so often she would cast a glance back to her clanmates to make sure they were doing alright. Once they were settled, she would start fishing.

[ @JellyMoons | @Micanomancy - If Jelly doesn't get back in a bit we can keep going! I'm going to keep tagging just in case :> ]

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old February 10th, 2024, 05:22 AM
literally alec hardy

Bump Policy: any time
My Mood: Yeehaw

->> minkpaw [she/they, rc apprentice, 12moons, the collector, herb2] <<-
a dark blueish grey bengal-patterned she cat with silver eyes

giving the weird plant another glance, she'd seriously have to try and find out what it actually was some time soon, she turned to get off the weirdly mushy ground. the drier dirt sticking to her damp paws she stumbled through thin grass, jaws agape to pick up on any possible scent. a couple a mice scurrying into the safety of a hollowed out treestump and averted her gaze, prey was not why she was here. coming across something she had seen before, some kind of leaf, smooth and evenly green, the ripped one off, bitter taste coating her tongue and got to inspecting the plant more thoroughly. hairy stems, oval leaves. hm. maybe cobwebpaw would know.

"i hate the never-ending sky"

━━━━━━━━
ROOKFIRE

Old February 10th, 2024, 02:00 PM
Matching with @/Poprock

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dust View Post

[ Cherryswirl - 52 Moons]
She/Her | Chaotic Good | Lionheart
Go With The Flow [Active]

Aaaah... She could always rely on that stoic, alarming quiet feline having no jab back! It'd been... however many moons and he was still the toughest cookie she had yet to crack. One of these days! Anyway, considering they were both on board for some fishing and quickly prancing towards the river, Cherryswirl decided to verge just a few tail-lengths away to a more solid looking portion of ice. It would be soon enough that the river would melt, and the fish-cats could go back to enjoying their lovely refreshing river. But for now it seemed they would have to precariously test the ice for a few moons more. No worries!

"Now then..." She meowed to herself, placing a paw firmly onto the ice closest to shore. Then another paw followed after, putting all her weight down, "It looks like the ice here is pretty thick still... Sparrow you may want to retest, but we should be ok in this section." Another paw, slowly followed by the last and Cherryswirl was entirely suspended on the ice. There was only a single distant creak... but no cracking followed. That was good. Yeah. Slowly shuffling to her belly, Cherry was careful to keep her claws in as she scooted towards the thinnest part where water was still running - after determining it was safe. Every so often she would cast a glance back to her clanmates to make sure they were doing alright. Once they were settled, she would start fishing.

[ @JellyMoons | @Micanomancy - If Jelly doesn't get back in a bit we can keep going! I'm going to keep tagging just in case :> ]
Sparrowsnarl
RiverClan
he/him | 50 moons
[Large, fluffy dark brown tom with amber eyes]
· · ────────────── · ·
[Swanbite - @JellyMoons ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Sparrowsnarl felt his heart lurch as his friend inched out over the ice, and he hovered nearby anxiously. It seemed stable enough... he tested the edge of the river with a large paw, but it held firm. Taking a deep breath, Sparrowsnarl drifted across another stable patch of ice, far enough away from Cherryswirl where his weight wouldn't crack the ice she was laying on. Loafing on the slick surface, Sparrowsnarl trained his amber eyes upon the flowing waters, waiting for a shadow to cross under him so he could snatch it with hooked claws.

Several heartbeats passed of silence between the cats, Sparrowsnarl drifting into a cool headspace. Suddenly, a fish darted just past the edge of the ice and with a flash of claws and a spray of water, Sparrowsnarl gouged his claws into the slippery scales of the fish and hauled it up over the edge of the ice, chomping down on it--after getting slapped in the face a few times by a fin--to ensure it was dead. He turned to Cherryswirl, his stoic gaze a little more prideful as he gestured to his fish. He didn't say anything, since he didn't want to scare away any fish she might be watching. His fish seemed to be a small trout. Not too bad!

[Sounds good!]

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!

Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SHC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SHC) - Hillstrider (SHC) - Emberkit (SHC) - Sparrow (Outsider)

Old February 10th, 2024, 05:48 PM
yes, it's me again

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Doh

Heroneye
| she/her | RiverClan | Warrior |
| A brown, mottled she-cat with blue eyes |

Heroneye stood poised over a stream, eyes fixed on the water. The sun shone weakly through the clouds, and a faint breeze ran over the land, sending ripples across the water. She was far from most other cats--being rather independent and determined--and was completely focused on hunting that day.

Suddenly, having spotted movement in the water, Heroneye tensed before leaping into the stream. She let out a frustrated hiss as she felt her claws meet the fish's scales, only for it to slip out of her grasp and disappear. She narrowed her eyes at the ground. Just what is wrong with me today? she thought, dragging herself out of the water. She had spent almost the entire day hunting yet had very little to show for it. What an embarrassment...

(open! also, i'm very new to this site, so please let me know if i do anything wrong orz)
Old February 10th, 2024, 07:28 PM
Warrior

Bump Policy: 2 Days~
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlesun0112 View Post
@RoboPrism

Minnowsplash’s eyes stared as they watched Duststorm locate their prey. Surprisingly enough, the she-cat fished quite well for a longer-haired feline. When Duststorm was finished, a large fish lay in front of them, clearly sufficient enough to feed a cat with some scraps to spare. Eager to prove themselves, Minnowsplash approached the river, making sure to locate the biggest fish they could find. There! Closer to the deepest of the river was a large fish, so large that it could feed a litter of kits (or so Minnowsplash thought). They crouched, focusing as hard as they could to imagine a perfect jump. And then… Splash! Their jaws closed around a scaly fish, but it was evident that it wasn’t THE fish. Confused, Minnowsplash turned their head underwater, hoping to catch a glimpse of thick silver. THE fish was swimming two tail-lengths away, forward and towards the shore. Minnowsplash knew it was hopeless swimming after it. They could only stare with a meager meal in their jaws, hoping that Duststorm would be able to see it from the shore. It was unlikely, for they failed to tell the she-cat beforehand, but stars would it be embarrassing if a clan member had to go hungry for another day.
Duststorm saw a large fish swim by as Minnowsplash dove into the waters, it would be a good catch, but it was already too far along. Maybe if she'd seen it earlier she could have snagged it. Despite her skill, she was all about the right opportunity.
Shaking her head, she peered into the rapids, waiting for Minnowsplash. She was more concerned about her hunting partner. The cat was going to be freezing! Even with her coat, Duststorm wouldn't dare jump in any water during Leafbare! Hopefully once they emerged, Duststorm could warm them up with her thick fur.
Leaning closer to the water, she felt it tug at her long mane. She waited, watching intently.
"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery," William Shakespeare
"Maybe it needs one of these doo-hickeys?" Arcee - Transformers PRIME
Old February 10th, 2024, 09:32 PM
Matching with @/Rowan!

Bump Policy: ALWAYS. PLEASEEEE
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fits View Post
[

CENTER]Heroneye
[/CENTER]

Heroneye stood poised over a stream, eyes fixed on the water. The sun shone weakly through the clouds, and a faint breeze ran over the land, sending ripples across the water. She was far from most other cats--being rather independent and determined--and was completely focused on hunting that day.

Suddenly, having spotted movement in the water, Heroneye tensed before leaping into the stream. She let out a frustrated hiss as she felt her claws meet the fish's scales, only for it to slip out of her grasp and disappear. She narrowed her eyes at the ground. Just what is wrong with me today? she thought, dragging herself out of the water. She had spent almost the entire day hunting yet had very little to show for it. What an embarrassment...

(open! also, i'm very new to this site, so please let me know if i do anything wrong orz)

`~Owltalon
She\Warrior\RC
"Are you listening, starchild?"

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

"Hey squirt," Owltalon chirped from behind the she-cat, her yellow eyes curiously watching Heroneye.

The bulkily framed warrior twitched her noise at the escaping fish.

"Oh, no need to worry." Owltalon assured, staring back at the defrosting body of water, watching as ripples danced across it whilst catching streamers of sunlight. "Soon enough the river will be swelling with fish, much more than your maw can hold!"

She let out a small purr, looking up at the cloud flecked sky. At least the snow was clearing up, then she could shed her blasted winter coat. Not that her fur wasn't constantly long and matted anyways.

"Oh, where are my manners? I'm Owltalon, you?"

Owltalon is the current Riverclan Deputy.
If you need her, mention me!

Riverclan Resources
My Art Shop!
Old February 10th, 2024, 10:02 PM
yes, it's me again

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Doh

Heroneye

Heroneye jumped a bit at the sound of the other cat's voice before dropping her head, rather ashamed of her previous clumsiness.

She listened to Owltalon's words, her jaw twisting thoughtfully. "I'm Heroneye. Charmed," she replied with a polite nod.

"I hope you're right," Heroneye continued quietly. "About the fish, that is. Of course, in the meantime, it would help to catch whatever it is we do have..." she added with a rueful glance at the stream.

@Marigoldwhisper

Last edited by Fits; February 10th, 2024 at 10:03 PM.
Old February 10th, 2024, 10:16 PM
Matching with @/Rowan!

Bump Policy: ALWAYS. PLEASEEEE
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fits View Post

Heroneye

Heroneye jumped a bit at the sound of the other cat's voice before dropping her head, rather ashamed of her previous clumsiness.

She listened to Owltalon's words, her jaw twisting thoughtfully. "I'm Heroneye. Charmed," she replied with a polite nod.

"I hope you're right," Heroneye continued quietly. "About the fish, that is. Of course, in the meantime, it would help to catch whatever it is we do have..." she added with a rueful glance at the stream.

@Marigoldwhisper

`~Owltalon
She\Warrior\RC
"Are you listening, starchild?"

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Owltalon rasped a chuckle. "Hahaha! Oh, here comes the bitter rivalry! I can see it now!" She exclaimed her words laced with sarcasm.

"To be completely fair, I was never really good at hunting either. But, I did get better after many tireless moons." She could remember those days like the splitting cries of frustration that came with it. Owltalon--- well, Owlpaw then ----had always stuck out amongst her peers.

Her wide stature clashed horribly with the shiny sleekness of most Riverclan warriors. At the time Owltalon couldn't even swim, her fur was so dense and her form was too clumsy.

Owltalon stared off into her reflection as the memories dissolved, the sharp scent of Heroneye reminding her what she was going on about.

She cleared her throat rather abruptly before continuing. "Who says you can't do the same? You'll have plenty of time when New-Leaf comes. I believe it's just around the corner guessing by the sudden spike in bird watching opportunities."

Owltalon nudged the brown pelted warrior with her elbow, her eyes twinkling. "Bird watching! How I missed it."

Owltalon is the current Riverclan Deputy.
If you need her, mention me!

Riverclan Resources
My Art Shop!
Old February 10th, 2024, 10:38 PM

Bump Policy: Bump me ASAP, or whenever :)

@RoboPrism

Minnowsplash emerged from the water, nose flaring as they tried to not lose hold of the one fish already between their jaws. The fish was limp, and it was clear from Minnowsplash’s eyes that they felt the same way. What an embarrassing sight, they raged. I’m such a fish-brained cat. Even though the cold air bit through their shorter fur, their pelt burned with shame. I hope I didn’t get Duststorm wet they thought. Out of the corner of their vision, they could see Duststorm watching closely, concern in her gaze, although they were too guilt-ridden to meet her eyes. “Well…” they mewed, impatient to leave this moment behind. “What next?”