Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Dawning Woods
by Rose
Last post by Rani
Today 01:43 AM
Splitmoon's Characters
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 01:17 AM
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by Rose
Today 01:12 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Quietheart
Today 12:48 AM
September Gathering
Last post by nyme
Today 12:37 AM

Old October 23rd, 2020, 09:32 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours, 24 hours if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine Cat's Den

// @mareenakit @gs29513 @ChillCat
Snailswirl
________

They listened to the act’s explanation with a distracted nod, trying to match it up with what they knew. Cuts... bites? Deep. Muddy, yeah. Clean that off. Infection! Marigold! They forgot marigold! "Good job. Yeah. Clean off the mud, please, both of you! I gotta get some things..." they started toward the herb storage, skimming the clefts for a familiar flower.

Marigold.

Even in the dark, the bright orange hue of the flower caught their eye and the grabbed one. Hopefully the cats would be done getting that mud off by now. "Okay, ish all fhe mud offh?" they spoke, mouth full of flower. They began chewing, wincing slightly as the sharp, bitter taste stung their taste buds. Ick.

violetfreckle // timberpaw // lark // frigidfang
Old October 23rd, 2020, 09:49 AM
oyasumi

My Mood: Crazy

"Yeah, the mud's gone, I washed her off with water." So marigold was the herb for infection or bleeding, he would have to remember that one. I hope Thornpaw's okay, i hope she doesn't die. What was Goslingpaw thinking? I probably should have kept a closer eye on her, but it's not like she was my apprentice...
@eerie elysian does this count as Mothshade learning the herb for marigold or no? @mareenakit @gs29513
Ravenblaze||Dragcave Ask to trade with me!

Dealing with mental health problems, replies will be slow. Bump after 48 hours. PLEASE MENTION ME OR I WILL FORGET WHAT'S GOING ON.
Old October 23rd, 2020, 11:03 AM
your loveliest nightmare

Bump Policy: 4 days
My Mood: Asleep

@gs29513 @ChillCat @eerie elysian
Silverpool nodded and helped her brother finish washing off the mud and then stepped back again as Snailswirl approached with some orange flowers. She crouched down out of the way, watching anxiously.

bump policy - 3 days
character bios | finder
Old October 24th, 2020, 08:55 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

A bit confused at the appearance of the flower, and why Snailswirl seemed to be eating it, Thornpaw held still as the Riverclan warriors licked her fur. Twisting her head to do a bit herself, she got a whiff of the fish breath. Yuck! Her nose scrunching up briefly, she reminded herself that they were helping her. Right after one of them did this. her brain responded. With a nod as Snailswirl, she THOUGHT asked if the mud was off, Thornpaw twisted her head again to look at her wounds. Her scruff and throat still hurt like crazy, but the couple cuts on her belly had stopped bleeding, and only tingled at this point. @eerie elysian @ChillCat @mareenakit
Old October 24th, 2020, 09:59 PM
ruler of everything ♕

// @mareenakit @gs29513 @ChillCat — yeah, it would count! considering marigold’s bright and noticeable ^^
Snailswirl
________

With the mud gone, they could finally get the bitter marigold out of their mouth. YUCK. They hastily spit it on their paw, before spreading the goop on Thornpaw’s neck. And— oh! There were a few cuts on her belly... okay, there. And they might as well spread the last of the marigold back on those neck wounds... ouch. Those would be some neat scars, at least. "Okay, okay. Okay okay okay. That covers infection... I hope. Yeah, marigold, infection. It’s... it’s still bleeding. Webs. Webs webs webs." Grabbibg the spiderweb they had gotten earlier, Snailswirl pressed it onto the neck wounds. Yeah, those seemed like they were the only ones bleeding, right? But they tore a strip of the web to put on the belly. They remembered Coyote saying something about the paste needing to stay on, right?? Yeah.

Old October 24th, 2020, 10:06 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post

"Unfortunately we're out of those squishy mushpuffs, but! They're great wound stuffers so if you see the glowy ones, grab them. You can shred em and stick them on owies, or you can eat them for the aching bellies. Either way, it's like.. a miracle herb." Right? Actually it didn't matter, Lionstar was always correct.

"Spider eggs." He stuck his paw over the fuzzy, white sac. "Another good wound fixer. The sac is made of the same stuff as cobwebs, so all you gotta do.. is squish it, and the spider goop will make it stickier. It's like a white, sticky pulp you can use to bind skin back together in a pinch." To demonstrate, Lionstar exerted pressure down on the sac, crushing it and unleashing hundreds of the tiny spiders into the den. They poured from around his paw like an angry wave of babies, and he immediately recoiled - shaking his paw to get the gross goop and living babies off. ".. Ignore the spiders, that's supposed to happen!"
Snailswirl
________

Ah, mushrooms! Snailswirl remembered Coyotesnarl talking about those. Though it seemed the former medicine cat couldn’t remember whether the glowing ones were good or bad. They were certainly glad that Lionstar was there to clear it up! Oh, and it was good for bellyaches, too? Huh, they would have to use that sometime.

"Spider eggs?" they repeated, confused and concerned. They weren’t an arachnophobe by any means, but that didn’t mean they liked the creatures. "Squish it?! Wont the spiders—!" it was too late, the golden cat had done it. Tiny creatures began crawling EVERYWHERE. Ooh, Robinpaw certainly wouldn’t like this. The young cat was afraid of one spider. To their apprentice friend, this would be a nightmare. They could see the goop, but barely. The angry babies were swarming on Lionstar. And now, also, Snailswirl. They stood up and shook off their paws, probably looking dumb, hopping around and killing spider babies.

Old October 26th, 2020, 08:15 AM
oyasumi

My Mood: Crazy

Mothshade's paws were feeling tingly. What tHE GREAT STARCLAN- Spiders were everywhere! "Lionstar, what in the world?" They were in his fur, between his toes, everywhere! He dropped and rolled in the dirt to get them out, but now his long fur was covered in dirt. Better than spiders, he supposed.
@eerie elysian @BILL. Hope it's cool if I join in
Ravenblaze||Dragcave Ask to trade with me!

Dealing with mental health problems, replies will be slow. Bump after 48 hours. PLEASE MENTION ME OR I WILL FORGET WHAT'S GOING ON.
Old October 29th, 2020, 10:12 AM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

After sniffing around for a bit, Twilightstar finally located the RiverClan's medicine den, she could have just asked Lionstar for direction but he seemed busy. "Snailswirl, are you here?" The leader questioned, taking a seat outside of the den. Perhaps it was just how she was raised, but since the den wasn't hers she felt it a tad bit rude just walking in without being invited in. @eerie elysian @gs29513 [if you liked to involve Thornpaw]

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training

Last edited by Moonraven; October 29th, 2020 at 10:12 AM.
Old October 29th, 2020, 03:05 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

(Maybe just gonna have her passively around)
Thornpaw was half in, half out of sleep. She hadn't had much to do other than sleep really while her wounds were healing, so she had done a lot of it. Riverclan was nice enough, but it wasn't Windclan. So when she heard a familiar voice though, her eyes snapped open, although she didn't move. It WAS Twilightstar, she could smell her leader outside. Calling for Snailswirl. Deciding not to move, which was probably a good idea, she laid still and decided to listen. She wasn't normally one to butt into other cats business, but she was here, it wasn't like she could be anywhere else, or should be anywhere else. @Moonraven @eerie elysian
Old October 30th, 2020, 09:47 PM
ruler of everything ♕

// @Moonraven @gs29513
Snailswirl
________

It had been a few days since the "raid", and the tabby cat was tremendously glad that no other cats had gotten hurt. Or at least hurt enough to come crawling to another Clan’s medicine cat. Thornpaw was doing... better! They hoped. The poor apprentice had suffered a few deep wounds, but at least they weren’t infected. Boom, marigold. Heh heh.

A familiar voice touched their ears, and Snail sat up in the nest they were in. "Uh, um! Yeah, come on in!" Oh stars, they had to groom their pelt a little. And... there. It was okay. Presentable at least. They scooted next to Thornpaw, quickly checking the cobweb wraps — to be honest, they probably weren’t needed at this point if the wounds closed. So if Twilightstar was here to get Thornpaw, she wouldn’t be disappointed.