Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Sushangsuan's Art Shop!...
Last post by Evenilolia.
Today 03:23 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by starry
Last post by Rose
Today 02:49 AM
Short Story Contest
by marshy
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:22 AM
Themes and Text Colors: a...
Last post by gayvinegar
Today 02:18 AM
Dawning Woods
by Rose
Last post by Rani
Today 01:43 AM

Old December 15th, 2017, 12:52 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: 𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓐𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓤𝓼 {𝓟𝓻𝓲𝓿𝓪𝓽𝒆}

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Tord tensed up as he heard his phone ring, turning around and picking up the device. Staring at the number for a moment, having no idea who it was, before something clicked in his head, and he answered the call. “Hello?” He asked, surprised by how emotionless his voice sounded, shivering as he stood there, shifting awkwardly from one leg to another.

Tord smirked. He noticed that Sasuke was blushing, and his smirk grew even wider. “Who counts as a friend here?” he asked, rolling his eyes. “Seems like the world is more against us than normal.” he shrugged, “At least, well, for me,” he sighed. “Anyone you know that wouldn’t normally kill you on sight?” Tord asked, looking at Sasuke, fidgeting with the flower crown on his head, something he had been very against wearing.
Sasuke immediately speaks “ Mi amor!? Are you okay? Where are you? Is anyone there with you? Are you okay?!” He asks quickly and each sounding very worried and scared as Sasuke continues walking “ my love please speak do you know me?”

Sasuke nods “ yes but the world is usually with me but evil is always against me... and yes I do. My brother. He’s someone we can trust” he says looking down to hallway “ ... maybe we should go down..” he laughs softly “ need help with that?” He asks referring to the crown.
Old December 15th, 2017, 12:53 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teggy View Post
Skye smiled at him and kissed his cheek. "I love you more though." she said

Skye eventually found a pair of clothes and changed out. She walked outside the room and looked around for winter.
Winter laughs softly “ no I love you more. “ he says holding her close

Winter looks at skye and nods “ cute outfit “ he says playfully
Old December 15th, 2017, 01:31 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Sasuke immediately speaks “ Mi amor!? Are you okay? Where are you? Is anyone there with you? Are you okay?!” He asks quickly and each sounding very worried and scared as Sasuke continues walking “ my love please speak do you know me?”

Sasuke nods “ yes but the world is usually with me but evil is always against me... and yes I do. My brother. He’s someone we can trust” he says looking down to hallway “ ... maybe we should go down..” he laughs softly “ need help with that?” He asks referring to the crown.
Tord blinked as he heard Sasuke’s voice, calming down a whole bunch. He was safe, he remembered Tord, that made him feel so much better. “I’m...fine, I’m somewhere downtown, but I don’t exactly know where,” Tord murmured. He was lying about being fine, he was an emotional wreck. Plus, there was the fact that his arm wasn’t working, despite him wanting to ignore that part. “I know you,” he murmured, before finding a mirror with bits of blood in the cracks. “I just don’t know who I am,” He said softly, choking back tears, staring at the mirror in horror.

”Well aren’t you lucky,” Tord said coldly, “World always catering to your needs,” he muttered. “Let’s find your brother then,” he finished, pushing everything past him. As he heard Sasuke, he scowled, knowing that the man had seen him fidgeting with the crown. “Yes, actually, He said, “Burn it off my head,” he muttered, crossing his arms, the crown just barely staying on his head.
Old December 15th, 2017, 01:39 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

Tord blinked as he heard Sasuke’s voice, calming down a whole bunch. He was safe, he remembered Tord, that made him feel so much better. “I’m...fine, I’m somewhere downtown, but I don’t exactly know where,” Tord murmured. He was lying about being fine, he was an emotional wreck. Plus, there was the fact that his arm wasn’t working, despite him wanting to ignore that part. “I know you,” he murmured, before finding a mirror with bits of blood in the cracks. “I just don’t know who I am,” He said softly, choking back tears, staring at the mirror in horror.

”Well aren’t you lucky,” Tord said coldly, “World always catering to your needs,” he muttered. “Let’s find your brother then,” he finished, pushing everything past him. As he heard Sasuke, he scowled, knowing that the man had seen him fidgeting with the crown. “Yes, actually, He said, “Burn it off my head,” he muttered, crossing his arms, the crown just barely staying on his head.
sasuke nods “ I’m heading there now... I don’t know who I am as well. My scars and tattoos are gone, Killer... he’s nice. Kind even called me his son..” he says as he heads downtown soon seeing posters his eyes glowed a bit at the picture “.... are you... injured?” He asks calmly

Sasuke nods and laughs softly “ a simple man can’t wear a flower crown. How cute “ he says playfully as he begins to fix it a bit “ there. Now let’s go, unless you need help with anything else?”
Old December 15th, 2017, 01:58 PM

Quote:
sasuke nods “ I’m heading there now... I don’t know who I am as well. My scars and tattoos are gone, Killer... he’s nice. Kind even called me his son..” he says as he heads downtown soon seeing posters his eyes glowed a bit at the picture “.... are you... injured?” He asks calmly

Sasuke nods and laughs softly “ a simple man can’t wear a flower crown. How cute “ he says playfully as he begins to fix it a bit “ there. Now let’s go, unless you need help with anything else?”
Tord became more quiet as Sasuke began to speak. That seemed so small compared to everything on his face. He didn’t mention anything, and once the question was asked, the murmured a soft “No, I’m fine” Yes, it was lying, but it wasn’t like he could change these things. Scars couldn’t heal, they could just fade, but the damaged was obviously done, trying to find a way to hide the scars now.

”I’m not exactly simple,” Tord laughed, rolling his eyes. However, he had glared at Sasuke at the mention of cute. He was not cute, he had never been cute, he would never be cute. “Let’s just go,” He said, walking quickly out of the door, finding himself thrust into a place where he had no idea what he was doing.
Old December 15th, 2017, 02:02 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
"I-I'm assuming that you're m-my Aspen." Sage's voice was a little muffled, and he gently shook his head at James and gestured for him to leave the room for a few minutes. He pulled his knees up to his chest, cold. He wanted his warm, green sweater back, not this sleeveless black shirt. He tugged at it anxiously, continuing. "James is here. He's... nice but I'm scared." His voice was quiet and he closed his eyes. "C-Could you come ge-get me?"
Quote:

(( yeah sure ))

Tord was still feeling around his arm and face, trying to get used to the feeling. Of course, he wasn't really able to get used to the feeling, staying curled up on the mattress for awhile. He desperately wanted there to be some kind of clothing he liked, but all he could find was a red hoodie. That was the closest thing to something he might normally wear. Placing his head against the wall for the longest time, he began to wonder if anyone knew him, hands forced in the hoodie pockets.

"What? You were thinking I couldn't?" Tord snorted. "I find things funny, and I can be funny, don't underestimate me," he smirked. "Trust me sweetie," He said, smiling in a teasing yet cruel way, "I'm not letting anyone just talk if they're like that weirdo," he finished, finding the gun and sliding it into a bag he had found. "They're probably getting choked then," he laughed.

(( hey @Celestial want to get the actual "other" aspen involved with "other" tord? if not that's fine too. ))

Aspen steadily rocked n her seat and listened to her brothers raspy breathing. "Y- yes sage of course I'll come get you" she said soothingly as she stood and rubbed her thighs with a soft huff. "Go and hide. I'll take care of the rest" she said softly her voice a mere whisper even though nobody was around her. Without waiting for his response she hung up and called Tord. Waiting for his response

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old December 15th, 2017, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

Aspen steadily rocked n her seat and listened to her brothers raspy breathing. "Y- yes sage of course I'll come get you" she said soothingly as she stood and rubbed her thighs with a soft huff. "Go and hide. I'll take care of the rest" she said softly her voice a mere whisper even though nobody was around her. Without waiting for his response she hung up and called Tord. Waiting for his response
(( i meant like the aspen that’s actually partners with tord, like the one that actually dyed her hair and the one that did all those things with tord waking up as the actual innocent Aspen, like they switched bodies

does that make any sense
i don’t think it does... ))
Old December 15th, 2017, 02:26 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

Tord became more quiet as Sasuke began to speak. That seemed so small compared to everything on his face. He didn’t mention anything, and once the question was asked, the murmured a soft “No, I’m fine” Yes, it was lying, but it wasn’t like he could change these things. Scars couldn’t heal, they could just fade, but the damaged was obviously done, trying to find a way to hide the scars now.

”I’m not exactly simple,” Tord laughed, rolling his eyes. However, he had glared at Sasuke at the mention of cute. He was not cute, he had never been cute, he would never be cute. “Let’s just go,” He said, walking quickly out of the door, finding himself thrust into a place where he had no idea what he was doing.
Sasuke nods slowly “ ... don’t lie to me this time. Do you have any scars? “ he asks as he begins to tear down the poster. “ amor... please answer me truthfully this time.” He says as he begins to walk fast again

Sasuke laughs softly “ don’t like being called cute huh?” He asks playfully as he begins to follow him quickly “ .... so... the scars you had before.. how did you get them? “ he asks suddenly
Old December 15th, 2017, 02:38 PM

Quote:
Sasuke nods slowly “ ... don’t lie to me this time. Do you have any scars? “ he asks as he begins to tear down the poster. “ amor... please answer me truthfully this time.” He says as he begins to walk fast again

Sasuke laughs softly “ don’t like being called cute huh?” He asks playfully as he begins to follow him quickly “ .... so... the scars you had before.. how did you get them? “ he asks suddenly
”Only a...few” Tord muttered, not exactly wanted to address how any of this was. Sure, half of his vision was gone, he would be fine. No he wouldn’t, Yes he would. His mind was just spiraling in circles, up, then down. He couldn’t stop, just silently waiting there, blinking as he heard paper being torn.

Tord’s eyes narrowed once again as the word cute was mentioned again. ”I just don’t like the word in general,” he muttered. It was a word based entirely on opinion, nothing else. That’s why he hated it, it had no meaning if everyone had a different opinion on it. Maybe that meant he had no meaning, since he had heard people having mixed feelings about him. Well, he was sticking around, whether they liked it or not. He turned around as he heard Sasuke ask about his scars. “Those things?” He said in annoyance. “Explosion.” He said simply, not going any farther on the topic.
Old December 15th, 2017, 02:44 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

”Only a...few” Tord muttered, not exactly wanted to address how any of this was. Sure, half of his vision was gone, he would be fine. No he wouldn’t, Yes he would. His mind was just spiraling in circles, up, then down. He couldn’t stop, just silently waiting there, blinking as he heard paper being torn.

Tord’s eyes narrowed once again as the word cute was mentioned again. ”I just don’t like the word in general,” he muttered. It was a word based entirely on opinion, nothing else. That’s why he hated it, it had no meaning if everyone had a different opinion on it. Maybe that meant he had no meaning, since he had heard people having mixed feelings about him. Well, he was sticking around, whether they liked it or not. He turned around as he heard Sasuke ask about his scars. “Those things?” He said in annoyance. “Explosion.” He said simply, not going any farther on the topic.

Sasuke nods as he begins to look at a building and begins to knock on the door “ ... that damn man... he did this. This isn’t our world.” He says mostly to himself as he begins to speak again to Tord “ can you hear the knocking?”

He nods as he begins to open his shirt a bit Checking out his scars “ ... I believe... this guy. Has been stabbed... shot and ..” he begins to turn around “ mind telling me what kind of scars are on my back?” He asks as he begins to pull down his shirt showing his muscular back along with many whip scars literally covering his back hardly any normal tissue was shown at all due to the many Scars