Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
The night they were...
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 11:26 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Silvershadow13
Today 11:20 PM
"Herb Time!" [apprentice &...
Last post by Luna16
Today 11:18 PM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by TheRedWyvern
Today 11:09 PM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by korok
Today 11:02 PM

Old July 14th, 2023, 08:26 PM
Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: RiverClan Punishments

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Talonpaw
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

The fluffy tom ears lowered as Gingerfrost called him for punishment. He had helped mark the border, and assumed that Troutstone would have reported. Was he wrong?

"We marked the border, Gingerfrost. Troutstone showed me how to do it, and I guess I just assumed he reported in to you. I'm sorry."

@Estelle

if i look back, i am lost
passive & healing powerplay permitted
The Archives
Old July 15th, 2023, 06:36 PM
:-)

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: RiverClan Patrols

"I left her at Lionsbeach when I went to drop off the prey I caught. I thought she would be behind me. She'll probably be here soon" Beepaw mewed

Old July 15th, 2023, 08:33 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours, 24 hours if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Beanstar
RiverClan Leader

Purrks: Beefed Up, Mind Reader, Shadow Fiend

Stars. When his name was called by a disappointed Gingerfrost, Beanstar felt his heart sink. He had forgotten to report. The siamese wasted no time in bounding up to Gingerfrost as he spoke. "Hold on. There's no need to punish Smokepaw or Otterslash. I was the one who fumbled and forgot to report." With a deep breath, he continued. "Smokepaw ended up getting her tail stuck in a human -- er, twoleg trap. I got caught up in that and didn't report. Smokepaw and Otterslash both did what they were supposed to, so I'm taking their punishments. No questions asked." Beanstar stood firm on this point, tail tip flicking from side-to-side. Guilt clawed at his stomach, and this was the way he best knew to make up for it. "If there's no argument, I'll start immediately. Three pieces of prey and cleaning nests in the nursery, yes?"
// @Estelle @Neso @Octavia! \\

violetfreckle // timberpaw // lark // frigidfang
Old July 15th, 2023, 09:19 PM

(This was a patrol I had started awhile back with two others, but neither of them responded after I asked if they wanted to continue it, so I just had Snowbeak go alone. I hope that is alright. The guide said to have it reported here so that's why I'm posting him here. Please let me know if I have done something wrong..) @vellichor @Estelle

Padding back into camp with a bit of a light step and the water vole and crow clutched in his jaws, Snowbeak glanced around for any of the present high ranks. Spotting one nearby, the pale gray tom hurried over and dropped his catch on the prey pile before turning to them. He offered a kind smile and gestured with his paw to the catches he had just deposited, wanted to report that he had caught them and they could be added to the Clan's storage.
Old July 15th, 2023, 09:32 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours, 24 hours if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Beanstar
RiverClan Leader

Purrks: Beefed Up, Mind Reader, Shadow Fiend

Snowbeak's sudden silent appearance started Beanstar, who happened to be dozing off while watching over the clearing. Heat flooded his face as embarrassment took over, and the leader coughed a bit to hide his surprise. "Ah, Snowbeak! You-- oh, perfect, you... went out on your own?" he questioned, tilting his head to the side. It was a rarity to see cats hunt or go out without being put on a patrol. It was nice to see, and Beansprout found himself smiling. "I mean, I appreciate it a lot. Seriously, anything helps. I'm glad to see cats like you doing their best for RiverClan." Reflexively, Beanstar reached out his nose to touch to the other cats shoulder, if Snowbeak would allow it. And then another wave of embarrassment hit him. "Oh, Stars, I'm-- I didn't mean-- I'm sorry, I just-- I mean, you're-- STARS." The poor tom tucked his nose beneath his paw. "I think I might just go out and lay in the territory for awhile after this."
// @tulin \\

violetfreckle // timberpaw // lark // frigidfang
Old July 15th, 2023, 09:53 PM
I'm not hated.

Bump Policy: 48-72 hours
My Mood: Dark

[Sorry been away from. Been Away From Home the last couple of days!!]

- @Estelle [Gingyboi] @Cornbread1233 [Beepaw]

Graytail made her way back to camp, carrying a smaller gull and a mouse. I mean with the crabs she was lucky to even catch the mouse. "Sorry I'm a little late Gingerfrost, my paws hurt as crabs attacked me." She mewed, muffled through the prey. Lifting one of her paws, she showed Gingy the small lacerations that had already begun the scab. They might have been small, but there were a lot of them.

velli was here with lots of spray paint
marshall snuck around
Reply lengths/time depends purely on my motivation, please be patient as I have Dysgraphia and ADHD

Sunrisestar is the current leader of ALT SKYCLAN, she has an OPEN den policy!

Themes and Text Colors: a complete guide
gay vinegar
No.

Last edited by gayvinegar; July 15th, 2023 at 09:54 PM.
Old July 15th, 2023, 11:14 PM

@vellichor

At the question his leader posed to him, Snowbeak gave a nod and a shrug of his shoulders. He hadn't wanted to let go to waste a perfectly good day, and it had been a rather fruitful hunt if he said so himself. A water vole and crow that would surely feed the bellies of those who needed it most, the result of a peaceful solo hunt. Blue eyes watched as Beanstar's nose came to touch his shoulder, and a flicker of surprise registered in his shoulder (though the gray tom stayed put so as to not be disrespectful). A chuckle and a dismissive wave of his paw shooed away whatever embarrassment seemed to be hitting his leader right now. He spoke of going out to lay in the territory for a little while, which Snowbeak couldn't blame him. Only a few clouds dotted the sky with the sun mostly out. He pointed with a paw to the sun poking out above them, before placing it on his chest where his heart would be and smiling at Beanstar; an attempt to state that he too enjoyed when the weather was nice like this. The gray tom lingered a bit more before dipping his head in farewell and turning to trot off to leave his leader to the rest of his duties.
Old July 17th, 2023, 03:51 AM
energy to surge breakers

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Queenly

OtterSlash
A golden tabby with orange pattern and brown eyes.

Normally the warrior would let the warrior tank such a punishment. But she was feeling generous today, and decided not to be an asshole. Stepping towards the deputy then beansprout (she still refused to call him Beanstar, instead referring him to as bean, him, the warrior… etc.)

“Yeah absolutely not. I’ll take my punishment, I’m warrior here, I’m a big girl I can handle catching some prey. It’s not that difficult! You don’t need to worry about it at all. I got it.”

OtterSlash had a stern voice when she said those words. She didn’t need help more or less she took it as an insult to her character. Did Bean think she couldn’t do it herself, it was whatever. With that she was off to the races, quickly speeding away to the territory or maybe somewhere else. She wasn’t going to argue with him over this either, she left before he could have a word in.

// @Estelle // @vellichor
RushingKit!

Old July 17th, 2023, 03:17 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornbread1233 View Post
"I left her at Lionsbeach when I went to drop off the prey I caught. I thought she would be behind me. She'll probably be here soon" Beepaw mewed

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomAckermann View Post

[Sorry been away from. Been Away From Home the last couple of days!!]

- @Estelle [Gingyboi] @Cornbread1233 [Beepaw]

Graytail made her way back to camp, carrying a smaller gull and a mouse. I mean with the crabs she was lucky to even catch the mouse. "Sorry I'm a little late Gingerfrost, my paws hurt as crabs attacked me." She mewed, muffled through the prey. Lifting one of her paws, she showed Gingy the small lacerations that had already begun the scab. They might have been small, but there were a lot of them.

True to Beepaw's words, Graytail wasn't far behind. The tabby moved his gaze from the apprentice to the warrior, inwardly flinching a little as he saw the many lacerations on the feline's paws. The crabs really were without mercy this day, at least it seemed Beepaw was unharmed.
"Were there any other issues during the patrol?"
Or how did it go in general? Gingerfrost hoped to get this report over with quickly so Graytail could make a visit to Stonepaw without much delay.

Old July 17th, 2023, 06:17 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

[ → Patrols are due Thursday, July 27th at 11:59pm EST
> If your character needs to be replaced, please let me know by Wednesday, July 19th 11:59pm EST.
> If an extension is necessary, please ask within three days after patrols are due.
> Don't hesitate to communicate should any issues arise!
Uncompleted patrols are subject to a grouchy Gingerfrost and punishment. ]

Borders:

[ Optional Prompt: Open prompt ]
"Wolfcry [ @bugboymars ], take Pebblefur [ @Snowyfeathr ] and Cinderpaw [ @Hyena ] with you to Smallpines.”

"Ferretsnap [ @lio ], go patrol Saltmeadow Marsh with Whitesnake [ @WinterMara ] and Mumblepaw [ @vampire ]."

“Nightspark [ @WhiteDawn ], Marigoldleap [ @Catherine ], Winterpaw [ @dragonwind ]; you three are patrolling Sedgewater Valley.”

“Snowbeak [ @tulin ], you're taking Ivorynight [ @Ladiebugg ] and Lionpaw [ @Woodlow ] to Sleepy Thicket.”

Hunting:

"Fogfall [ @Caspian ], Specklemist [ @RedLeif ], Amberpaw [ @Sklee ]; you three are hunting at Haven Springs."

"Brindlestep [ @~WallyDarling~ ], Silverpaw [ @Cinnamonear ], you two are coming with me to Lionsbeach."

"Pricklestep [ @Galaxy_ ], take Briarfang [ @The Doctor ] and Cobwebpaw [ @Zei ] hunting in our main hunting grounds."

"Mothwhisper [ @.squid ], you Nightfall [ @Bean. ] and Sunsetpaw [ @Pangoligon ] are hunting at Cattail Pond. Mind the water, last it was muddy and low."

With that the tabby sat, waiting for his own patrol mates to join him before they could leave.

• Everyone If someone hasn't replied within 72h (3 days) you are encouraged to skip them. Try bumping them beforehand, however.
  • Hunting patrols are required to make a post here of their character putting their prey on the preypile, before the patrol is reported. Failure to do so may result in punishment.
  • Patrol leaders (or reporters) please specify if all members were present and participated. Only showing up once does not count.
  • Apprentices if none of the warriors on your patrol show up after four days have passed, please make a post explaining so to Gingerfrost.

Last edited by Estelle; July 18th, 2023 at 04:54 PM.