Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
September Gathering
Last post by nyme
Today 12:37 AM
Splitmoon's Characters
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 12:34 AM
New Beginnings
by Beaan
Last post by taillow
Yesterday 11:38 PM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by Luna16
Yesterday 11:37 PM
The night they were...
Last post by Splitmoon
Yesterday 11:26 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 25th, 2020, 11:05 PM
slightly stressed

My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimm View Post
Songbird drew her two sons closer and covered her tail over them before she looked up at the two toms. "I suggest that you both take this out of the nursery! I do not need my kits to experience this." She hissed through her gritted teeth, eyes narrowed. The molly turned her attention back to Charkit and Reedkit, her voice quiet and velvety like. "It's okay my Loves, Mama is here." Nuzzling each with affection that was sweeter than honey.

@CheetahPelt @Jane @mochi
Charkit
The tiny gray striped tom had no idea what was going on around him. He could hear loud voices, growling, hissing, and a bunch of movement. Since he couldn't see very well fear started to grown in his belly and he squirmed even closer to his mother's warm belly, squeaking in fear and confusion. Though when he felt Songbird nuzzle his flank lovingly he began to calm down, and even found himself falling into a light sleep.

ALERT!
i recently started a new job alongside my college classes,
so my time on the site will be limited to after 5pm CST and whatever time i can spare on the weekends.
please bear with me while i try to respond to any and all posts <3

previous username: little-life-light
Old February 25th, 2020, 11:15 PM
slightly stressed

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimm View Post
Few days ago...

Songbird shook her head at Creekrunner, the flame doused a little. "I know that I wouldn't be the she-cat to make you settle down...But I never expected to be the mother of your kits." She said with her voice low enough for only his ears to hear. "I-I'm not ready." Strong voice that cracked a little. Her unshakeable wall wavered for a moment. Hot tears prickled her eyes but she quickly blinked them away. "I still can't forgive myself for what happened with Darktalon and Aspenkit." Dijon eyes looked away from the tom at the mentions of the names.
Creekrunner
The older warrior was quiet as the queen spoke, watching her with understanding in his icy-green eyes. As her voice cracked, he could feel his heart pang in sympathy for the poor she-cat. He had admired her for her strength and wit, which was what attracted him her her in the first place. But these little signs of pain that showed through her tough surface made his gut clench in a way that made him want to make her feel better. His eyes softened at the mention of her previous mate and kit, and he leaned forward, pressing his forehead gently against her own. "Hush, Songbird. Everything's going to be okay." He pulled back and gave her a kind, cheerful smile. "I mean, look how Goatpaw turned out! And how Vulturekit is doing!" A warm, deep purr rumbled in his throat as he spoke. "It doesn't matter that they're adopted, you're an amazing mother, Songbird. And I know for a fact that you're gonna be a great mom to these new kits as well."

ALERT!
i recently started a new job alongside my college classes,
so my time on the site will be limited to after 5pm CST and whatever time i can spare on the weekends.
please bear with me while i try to respond to any and all posts <3

previous username: little-life-light
Old February 26th, 2020, 07:15 AM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtfur View Post
The little kit turned his dull eyes and onto another kit. "Hey," he deadpan.
@TheNyanCatMinecraft
Twistedkit stared at the other kit for a moment, a bit relieved that the kit hadn't freaked out at the sight of her. "I-I'm Twistedkit," she mewed to the other kit nervously. One of her extremely small ears twitched. He was a young kit; she hadn't caught his name yet. Her gaze went over to his crooked tail but she quickly looked away.

'We have something in common,' she thought.

"Wh-who are y-you?" she asked. The kit would most likely already know her, but her mind was blanking.

@Dirtfur
Old February 26th, 2020, 08:44 AM
here

Bump Policy: every 3 days

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Sootflare

After a brief pause to consider Wormpaw's words, Sootflare continued, "I need you to understand something going forward, Wormpaw. Your words have weight, and what you say matters. What others say and do matters as well. You'll be a warrior soon and you'll have to make decisions that involve the safety of the clan."

"Dirtfur's actions were reckless and he tossed aside any respect for his clanmates and his position that he may have held to begin with. For clans to function and thrive, you simply can't tolerate behavior like that." A deep sigh escaped the tom. 'Why is this so difficult to explain?' "I understand that he was your mentor but you can't allow relationships to cloud your judgment, for better or worse."

He padded along in silence for a while, allowing the apprentice to consider his words while also allowing him to think of what to say next,"If we hadn't been present to show our support of WindClan, Dirtfur's appearance could have been seen as a threat. Another attempt by the clans to knock them down."

Last edited by duckie; May 10th, 2020 at 12:07 PM.
Old February 26th, 2020, 08:59 AM

My Mood: Fine
Default Re: WindClan Warriors' Den

Dawnmoon rolled over on to her side and yawned.
Old February 26th, 2020, 10:31 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

-- @Skye
@Morningstar
@Sneakyfox55

Eaglesoul nodded at the comment and began moving forward slowly, hoping that Wolftail would catch up. He needed not move further than a few foxlengths from where they'd been standing when he sat down on his haunches. The dark and light brown tom was unable to see the prey but it smelled extremely strong of rabbit. A rabbit would be good for the clan, it would feed many mouths and make leafbare that only touch easier on the cats. He sat down fully as he realized that Wolftail had yet to catch up with him but kept facing the direction that the scent of rabbit came strongly from.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old February 26th, 2020, 10:39 AM
Murder Daddy

Bump Policy: Once every 2 days
My Mood: Mysterious

Tat padded into the moorland. The tabby tom stood there in the snow looking around taking in the scene it's so different from my twoleg nest! and with that he bounded around the moor his kittypet collar jingling. open

Come Dance as the City Burns
Old February 26th, 2020, 02:32 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive

@shortstack @Dipper @Shimm
wormpaw was at a loss of words and for once, his silence wasn't a choice. his actions mattered. he knew that. though, it was a bit different from coming from someone else. instead of inputting anything, he would just nod his head. listening carefully to sootflare's words.
the subject shifted slightly, back to dirtfur. wormpaw knitted his eyebrows together, a visible frown on his lips. his tail had droop and his pace had slowed for a moment. after sootflare had finished, wormpaw open his mouth. "i don't really understand, " the apprentice admitted sheepishly. "why in the world did dirtfur just flip? i understand whitecough clouds your thoughts and power can get to a cat's head but even before that-- he was acting strange, " wormpaw replied. he knew even the reasons he had said wasn't an excuse for dirtfur's action but at least it gave some kind of grounding. that the exile didn't just go erratic out of nowhere.

the apprentice was grateful for the moment of silence between both of them. yet the next follow-up words made wormpaw shudder. his expression dropped. wormpaw lift his head up, staring into sootflare's eyes with a horrified look. that was not something he had thought about. he turn his head away, gazing down at the ground. cats could have died. ''oh,,,'' he choked out.
''i'll do better. i won''t let my jugdement be changed for emotional reasons, " he promised, nodding to himself. a recall of actions and a thought pop into his head.
"hey, sootflare? why is your suffix flare?" wormpaw asked out of topic.

❝ ★ fetch the bolt cutters, i've been in here too long.
whatever happens, whatever happens
(whatever happens) ★ ❞
wormbite's secret love childrenpronouns . cc[tw] bones and all
Old February 26th, 2020, 02:41 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

I-I...okay..." Shimmeringpaw lost all confidence she had for asking to stay back with Wormpaw while he talked with the tom. She gave a small, sad smile to her dark brother as he unraveled their tails and step away from her. The molly's heart gave a little pang as Wormpaw moved away and talked to Sootflare. Ears flatten against her head the molly walked next to but slightly behind Fawnsqueak with her tail tucked behind her legs.

@Dipper @shortstack @x ghostie

---

"If I'm not hard on myself then who will be?" The deputy sighed, a long and tired one. His lanky limbs scuffled the ground and picked up the prey and delivered a swift death. "Twilightstar needs a good deputy." That was all the tom said with a rabbit dangling from his mouth. "Care to join me in a hunt or do you prefer to be alone?" Getting up and stretching the tortoiseshell looked at Roanfeather.

@Dipper
Old February 26th, 2020, 03:09 PM
Murder Daddy

Bump Policy: Once every 2 days

[open for more cats]
Heatherspirit heard a kittypet collar and made her way towards the sound. She came face-to-face with a tabby kittypet "what are you doing in WindClan territory?" she asked standing to her full height. Heatherspirit sighed with a flick of her tail she headed back to camp with him following.

---

Tat saw the forest cat and almost jumped in fright. "I-I don't know.." he stammered. The tom was again surprised and followed the cat.

Come Dance as the City Burns
Closed Thread