Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
The night they were...
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 11:26 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Silvershadow13
Today 11:20 PM
"Herb Time!" [apprentice &...
Last post by Luna16
Today 11:18 PM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by TheRedWyvern
Today 11:09 PM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by korok
Today 11:02 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 30th, 2020, 07:12 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

While taking another bite, she listened to Lionwhisker. And, was half happy she had not joined the clan before or even during the fire! Swallowing, she thought about his question. Foxbound had pretty much just found her. "Well, I didn't really know the clans exsisted before I came here. Foxbound found me when I was about 5 moons hunting on the territory during leaf bare." She smiled giving a small chuckled huff. "My parents had drove me out of the barn we lived in, I think it was because they didn't want a daughter, which is dumb. Like I mean, if your going to have a litter, don't expect just one gender!" She continued on before Lionwhisker could speak again. "Well, when Foxbound found me, I had just caught a mouse and after a little while, she asked if I wanted to come back to camp to see if I could join." Duskpaw took another bit of her vole, it was almost gone by now, one or two bites left.
@SilentLamb
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Old April 30th, 2020, 07:35 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@Wings

huh. " that's harsh....and your right about it being dumb. Then again you would have never been here if they didn't ." he meowed. why do parents have to be so cruel? his eyes sparked at foxbound "oh! I've seen her before. We even tried to go on a hunting patrol, with shadepaw...I don't think it got too far " he shrugged. Taking one big bite before he decided to finish his prey. Licking his lips and paws he looked up
"well, it was nice seeing you again duskpaw. But, I do have to gather some more herbs...better prepared than not..your free to do as you wish. " he meowed as he stood up.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old April 30th, 2020, 07:44 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

@GrahamCrackerGoldFish

Sycamorerain lifted his head and slowly blinked open his eyes. Sunlight seeped through the little cracks in the den walls, shining on his white and gray pelt as he stretched out his back. He yawned and his eyes began to adjust to the dim lighting of the den. Noticing a set of golden eyes peering at him from across the den, the young warrior padded over. He recognized the she-cat as Silverfur. The two had never really spoken much, but they had been apprentices at the same time. Figuring now was a good time to get to know her a little better, he approached the molly. "Why, hello Silverfur," he meowed, letting a small smile appear on his face. "How are you doing today?"

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Old April 30th, 2020, 07:55 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

"Yeah."Finishing up the last bite, she swallowed the delicious meat. Standing up, she dipped her head slightly to the tom, "nice seeing you too." Giving him a smile, she padded away to the apprentice den, to take a nap as she had nothing else to do.
@SilentLamb
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Old April 30th, 2020, 10:39 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

@Zesty Mango; @Shimm

"Alright then!" Breezehen chirped. "Feel like helping the queens clean their nests or helping Lionwhisker sort herbs?"
She wasn't quite sure if either needed to be done or when the apprentices last got a chance to, but it didn't hurt to ask.

Coldamber, Shockholly (StC)
Sedgestorm (Outsider)
Woollyfeather, Honeybite, Silkpaw (ShC)
Old May 1st, 2020, 12:44 AM
lurking

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pouncepaw View Post
Emberstrike emerged from the warriors' den, yawning even though it was nearly sunhigh. She glanced over at the fresh-kill pile and noticed it wasn't as large as it could have been. She saw Duskstar and padded over. "Can I take some cats on a hunting patrol?"
( @hxneysuckle )
Duskstar looked up as Emberstrike approached, following her gaze toward the fresh-kill pile and nodding. "Go ahead."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose Child (Gay Bean) View Post
( @hxneysuckle ) Amberpaw dipped her head respectfully, her large ears perked as she responded to her clan leader, trying to stay composed, yet she was feeling anxious. Would the leader yell at her? Call her stupid or crazy? She hoped not. “I have been searching for someone that had left the clans many moons ago... I was totally in love with him, and after he left, well... He didn't return, and so I had decided to search for him. But I found out he was gone for good, and I was not able to find him. I-I fear something terrible happened to him. So I decided to return... I know it was dumb of me to search in the first place, I'm sorry. I wasn't here when you needed me... I was stupid, and I want to make it up to you.“ if Amberpaw was anything, she was honest. She has never lied in her life, and wasn't about to start. She would take the consequences, if there were any, for her dumb decision.
She had expected a reasonable explanation, but what Amberpaw told her made her narrow her hazel eyes. "That was foolish of you to do. An apprentoce cannot be in love. You were chasing stupid fantasies. As an apprentice, you are to focus on your training and your training alone. I will allow you to return to our Clan this time, but if you leave again, you will not be permitted back." Duskstar lashed her tail, genuine disappointment on her face. Such a foolish choice. An apprentice was not allowed to have a mate. Training was more important. "You are dismissed."

Quote:
Originally Posted by x ghostie View Post
@TeamRiverRipple @FuzzyRatto @hxneysuckle
Silvershade smiled brightly at Duskstar, woah. She had such a professional aura, they were envious! They had to take notes. At least she wasn't prideful either, there was a small worry about getting sent back Silvershad had.

They glanced at Mossflame and Doefeather then back to Duskstar. Ear flickering, they gave a nod to their clanmates. "I'll go on guard duty then!" Silvershade meowed. They could also dabble in the other duties.
As the cats offered their jobs, she nodded along. "You all may split yourselves up into what jobs you think will be best. The guards will take their places right by the entrance and will question anyone who comes in and out of the camp. Anyone else may do what job they wish as long as they think they can do well. Do not be afraid to ask for help from any of my warriors or apprentices! I'm sure they'd like to help, of they aren't too injured. Thank you again for helping." Duskstar dipped her head to the RiverClanners, a smile on her lips.

[ @.:Raven:. ]

Duskstar was, quite frankly, pissed. She stalked along the clearing as she searched for a certain tom, her tail lashing and eyes narrowed. Not finding him, she raised her head, mouth opening to yell. "Alderstripe! Get your ass out here!" the leader called, voice authoritative.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old May 1st, 2020, 01:16 AM

[ @hxneysuckle ]

Alderstripe was certainly surprised as he was called, he was off to the side watching some kits, he had heard her conversation with Amberpaw and caught a few words in it, like how an apprentice was not supposed to be in love... He had secretly been in a relationship with Violetpaw, well, before she became Violeteye and then either disappeared or died. But he did approach his leader, still giving her a confused look. "What is it, Duskstar?" He asked nonchalantly, he didn't remember doing anything bad in the passed few days so what could the problem be..? His only eye was aimed at the leader as he looked down at her, the look in it said everything, he was unaware as of the reason why she was so angry when calling out for him.
Old May 1st, 2020, 01:17 AM
Existing being on Earth

My Mood: Happy
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneakyfox55 View Post
Scoffing, he mewed, "I don't think I'll ever understand you."
She shrugged and started grooming herself.

Click my dragons!
Old May 1st, 2020, 02:16 AM
lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

[ @implimm ]

The frown was reflected on her face as Rainywhisker spoke. She sat down, trying to keep herself in a formal position. Duskstar's tail twitched back and forth and she stifled a sigh, nodding along to his question. She didn't want the Clan to worry about her-- it'd take a lot to get the truth. Inside, she really wasn't okay. Her body ached, she was absolutely exhausted. But Rainywhisker didn't need to know that, she didn't want to be forced into the medicine den. "Yes, I am fine," Duskstar voiced.

[ @Slushie ]

Duskstar looked up as Buckbranch entered, her tail flicking. She narrowed her eyes and sat up from where she had been resting, walking into the center of the den. "Yes, what is it?" she asked, looking at him expectantly.

[ @Dawneye ]

As Nightkit entered, Duskstar tilted her head to the side, ears perked. "What do you need, Nightkit? Is something wrong?" She looked toward the kit expectantly, wondering what was so important.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old May 1st, 2020, 03:53 AM
lurking

[ @.:Raven:. ]
[ For context-- Alderstripe was not posted regularly after he was accepted into the Clan, and thus he went missing again. He would not have heard Duskstar speaking to Amberpaw. That is a separate roleplay in a different time than this one. ]

As the tom appeared, she reeled around, her pupils slits. "I accept you back into my Clan only for you to disappear into thin air again. You did absolutely nothing before you vanished. Foolish. You are foolish! Either stay in the camp and actually do something for the damn Clan, or get the hell out of my face and stay away! I don't need someone who just comes and goes as they wish, feeding on our food without doing anything in return. Make up your damn mind before I make it up for you!" Duskstar yelled, her voice gradually rising as she continued to speak. Once she was finished, she stood, her chest heaving with anger, her claws unsheathed and tearing into the ground below. She glared at Alderstripe with the fierceness of a tiger, a low growl in her throat.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Closed Thread