Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
The night they were...
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 11:26 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Silvershadow13
Today 11:20 PM
"Herb Time!" [apprentice &...
Last post by Luna16
Today 11:18 PM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by TheRedWyvern
Today 11:09 PM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by korok
Today 11:02 PM

Old April 22nd, 2023, 08:35 AM
Vanity of Vanities

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: Moonlit Grove

Acknowledging his clanmate with a brisk nod, Shadefrost set off on his own path to hunt. In no time at all, he spotted a small vole scurrying about, its senses on high alert for any approaching danger. Lowering himself into a stealthy crouch, Shadefrost crept forward slowly, stopping just a few fox lengths away from the unsuspecting prey. With a sudden burst of speed, he pounced on the vole, delivering a swift and decisive blow to its head. "Well, that was a piece of cake," he remarked, feeling rather pleased with himself. After covering the prey with dirt to conceal its scent, Shadefrost continued on with his hunt. @Cherry~ @WhiteDawn

“Maybe I Should Just Kill All The Higher-Ups.” - Satoru Gojo

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning

Sigpic Art by Rose Pfp from Demon Slayer
Old April 22nd, 2023, 09:25 PM
time to wake up

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: two days for time-sensitive, five days all other including VMs/DMs
My Mood: Confused

( @WhiteDawn @Levi 99 Wrapping this up here since it’s overdue. )

Shadowfur wandered around for a while before coming across a nice-sized squirrel. Dropping into a hunter’s crouch, he slowly crept forward. Once he was in a good position, he leapt forward and landed squarely on it. He delivered a killing blow. Satisfied, he padded back to the meet-up spot.

“Shadefrost, Blackhawk!” he called. “Come on back to camp. It’s getting late.”
Fadingstar is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old April 23rd, 2023, 03:54 AM
When day breaks

Bump Policy: Whenever you feel like it!
My Mood: Mysterious

He crawled, silent, invisible in the shadows, searching for a prey, suddenly, a big 'FROUTCH' and his silhouette jumped out of the bush, falling like an angel of death on the poor rabbit who only knew what happened when his skull was crushed under the sharp fangs and the jaw, Blackhawk stood up, the prey in his blood-covered jaw, not far from him, Shadefrost managed to catch a vole... It was good... Suddenly Shadowfur called them back, Blackhawk turned the head toward Shadefrost and said "We have to go to the meeting point Shadefrost..."
@Levi99 @Cherry~

-Inferno, the revengful-

Old April 23rd, 2023, 01:44 PM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Deep in the heart of the Moonlit Grove, all is quiet. An almost full moon shines on the darkened earth below, no sounds stirring save for the chilling hoot of an owl not too far off. The breeze rustles the trees that are thick to crowd the area except for the single clearing in which tall, unruly grass sways lightly. In the center lies the body of a brown and cream apprentice, green eyes staring sightlessly at the sky and mouth agape just a little. His body is stretched out, one large wound going up his side. It's clear that there's no life left within him, having swirled up to join the stars above.

[ @Undertaker - In case you wanted Dawn to find Roan My sincerest apologies for this somewhat unexpected turn ]

please do not mention me at the skyridge ♥
"always find me, yeah? i'm not gonna leave you behind."
stormstar is riverclan's leader; she has an open den policy!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingriverclan leader's den
Old May 24th, 2023, 10:59 AM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Deep in ShadowClan's territory - In Moonlit Grove - a beautiful and unsuspecting ragdoll skipped about, humming cheerily about her lovely lovely life. Her baby-blue hues flitted from one newly-sprouting summer flower to the next, fluffy pelt swishing in the breeze.

Bubbles continued this way, wholly ignorant of the fact that not so far off, a gaze as prickly and unexpected as molten lava followed her carefree movements.

She remained completely unawares for a time, until a lithe grey female stepped directly into her path, that is.

"Oh!" Bubbles tittered, lifting a paw to clutch at her chest in surprise at the taller molly who stood before her. "Dear silly me, I didn't see you there."

Aiming a happy grin at her new companion, the pretty ragdoll waited a few moments, evidently seeking a reply. When none came, her expression dulled a bit, turning nervous. The odd silence unnerved her, though Bubbles fought internally with herself, refusing to allow her unease to show.

"Sorry,"
She tried again. "Do you not talk?" At this point, Bubbles could feel every nerve dancing beneath her skin. Usually Bubbles loved socializing, and she was loved for it, but this oddity of a molly that stood silent as a statue before her was.. a tad scary. The silence only stretched on an on, and Bubbles began wondering if maybe it was time she begin heading home. Still, when all else had failed, the plump ragdoll chuckled weakly. She really wanted to see some humanity in this cat, maybe even for the sake of her own sanity. "Can I help you, Miss?"

"Yes."

Thus so, the taller feline moved quicker than lightning, barely allowing her words to register on the stockier female. Before Bubbles could even bat a ridiculously long eyelash, a steady paw met the side of her head with such force that it sent her sprawling. Dazed and dull with pain, Bubbles could only let her dazzling blue hues flutter shut one last time as the stranger flipped her over, paw pressing firmly against her windpipe to stop the breathing flow. Bubbles didn't even have time to react as her limbs went limp, and all the last remaining life fled from her body.

The lithe grey she-cat still sat beside her for hours to come, however, puzzling over the next few things she needed to now sort out. At least the first part of this bit had gone right. Not a single drop of blood marred the beautiful pelt before her.

[ closed. ]

So paint me the villain, make me a martyr.
Old June 3rd, 2023, 01:31 PM
fangs into flesh ♛

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdie View Post
Deep in the heart of the Moonlit Grove, all is quiet. An almost full moon shines on the darkened earth below, no sounds stirring save for the chilling hoot of an owl not too far off. The breeze rustles the trees that are thick to crowd the area except for the single clearing in which tall, unruly grass sways lightly. In the center lies the body of a brown and cream apprentice, green eyes staring sightlessly at the sky and mouth agape just a little. His body is stretched out, one large wound going up his side. It's clear that there's no life left within him, having swirled up to join the stars above.

[ @Undertaker - In case you wanted Dawn to find Roan My sincerest apologies for this somewhat unexpected turn ]
Icethroat
Tuxedo Cat with a ring of scarring around the neck | Hail/Hailself Pronouns only

Patrol time always sucked but This disappearance of one of Shadowclans most active apprentices and one of Dawnstar’s grandchildren wasn’t going to fly under hail’s radar. “Dogpaw! Spiritpaw! Daypaw! Let’s get to searching” Hail called, Icethroat kept walking however, the scent of decay hitting hail like a monster. It didn’t take hail any time to latte the source, the decayed body of Roanpaw, just left to rot here. “my god…. well we found him, Dogpaw head back to camp and rep-” Hail’s voice was cut short by the sounds of howling and barking that filled hails ears. Stars help this patrol. All hell was about to break loose and it was just unleashed in full. Entering the grove came an absolutely massive black and white dog, fur stained with past wounds Or thats what came to Hail’s mind. Then the second one followed after, a black and tan dog, ears perked as it spotted the patrol. Lastly following after is a slightly smaller one, another black and white dog but its tail curled back like that of a squirrel, it was odd to Icethroat.

Hail refused to freeze, hail were the warrior in this situation, hail had to get all four of them out of here and alive. “Go go go! All of you! Back to camp now! We can lose them in the territory, just Run!” Icethroat wasn’t just going to stand there, Dogpaw, Daypaw and Spiritpaw needed to get out of this place, why wasn’t this handled before!? All of this would’nt have happened if Dawnstar had actually went looking for one of her clanmates or family members!

@carmen @xavier.

✰ [ my carrd ] ✰
Old June 3rd, 2023, 02:23 PM

Bump Policy: Hiatus.
My Mood: Kingly

• × | Daypaw | × •
he/him

Daypaw had been laying simply in the clearing of his clan taking in the shining sun onto his pelt, It felt nice. Though the relaxation that Daypaw felt would soon be interrupted by his name being called. Daypaw had lifted his head when he heard his name being called. The paw tilted his head. Searching for what? Daypaw didn't have time to question as Icethroat was already leaving. Daypaw quickly got up and walked after the cat trying to match hails stride.

Soon the patrol made it to Moonlit grove. Wasn't this where others get buried? This was where Frostscreech was. Maybe Daypaw could have Larkfire take him to visit his da- mentors grave after this was over.

That's when the sudden smell of rotting made itself present. This was worse then the crowfood he had to pick out of the prey pile. Yellow eyes fell onto the decaying body of what was once Roanpaw. Oh stars. Daypaw looked at Icethroat when hail had started to speak before getting cut off by those horrible noises. The ginger splotched tom quickly turned his head to see three dogs. Wait. DOGS.

Daypaw felt himself freeze. The paw felt his breathing get faster as fear filled him. If only this dead body had been taken care of none of this would be happening. Finally Daypaw snapped out of his fear induced trance as he turned to the other apprentices.

"COME ON!"

With that Daypaw bolted out of the Grove. The tom dared not look back but was hoping that the others were following him. That's when he heard the sound of barking behind him. Daypaws breathing started to get heavy. Oh stars. Oh stars. This can't be happening. What if he lead the dog right to camp?! To many thoughts ran through the apprentices mind that he hadn't realized how close the dog was or the root sticking out of the ground.

Daypaw yelped as he tripped over the root. The apprentice didn't have time to react when he felt something bite into his back and lifted him off ground. Daypaw could feel the blood seeping out of the new wound on his back. Daypaw screamed as he was harshly flung into the tree that the root had belonged too.

"Nononono. It can't end like this. Please. Mom. Larkfire. I'm so sorry.'

Daypaw thought and could feel tears fill his eyes though didn't have time to process them before he felt teeth sink into his neck. That's when everything went to black.

The next time Daypaw opened his eyes it wasn't in the territory he had been raised to protect. No. This time. It was filled with a Starry Night sky. Daypaw sat up as he frantically looked around, Daypaw then looked down at his own paw to see the stars that littered his coat. The apprentice felt tears stream down his cheeks. Why did he have to go? He was supposed to be a warrior, he was supposed to be there for Larkfire. For Dappledleaf. Daypaw felt his body shake as his sobs filled the air.

| @Solar - Icethroat & A Certain Someone; @carmen - Spiritpaw |

Last edited by xavier.; July 6th, 2023 at 11:52 AM.
Old June 3rd, 2023, 03:43 PM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Spiritpaw

Spiritpaw skittered out of the apprentices den, excitement bright in her eyes as she bounced over to Icethroat. A real life patrol! Hollowpaw wished she could join, but no! This was a Spiritpaw and Dawnpaw and Oldchin and Catpaw patrol only, no stinky sisters allowed! They were going searching- for what, she had no clue, but searching sounded cool, and she'd be doing it with Oldchin and Dawnpaw and Catpaw! Woohoo! Not that she liked any of the other three or anything, they weren't nearly as cool as her, but they were better than stinky old guys or her sister.

The stench of something dead reached her nose as they arrived. Something dead and a weak smell of a clanmate and an outsider. That and something else- something rotted and disgusting and strong. Her nose crinkled, but she didn't stop moving until she came across the body, and boy was it bad. Not a normal dead cat, it looked worse, but really, it wasn't just the fact that it had been left to rot for so long, but it was who was staring up at her with glazed, sunken eyes. Roanpaw. She'd been mad at him. She had been stupid and silly and a little bit mad, but he didn't deserve this. Not to be left here alone and dead.

She was jerked from her thoughts when Icethroat began to yell and she backpedaled, staring at the creatures as they bounded through the shadows, slobbering and mean-eyed. She wasn't frozen, hell, she'd never freeze. Claws slid out and teeth bared, but as the other apprentices raced paced her, she, too, turned and fled. 'I'M COMING!" She could hear them behind her, but she wouldn't slow, long furred coat dragging her behind as she fumbled through the underbrush. Curse her fur, nice as it looked and warm as it kept her, it seemed today would be the day it failed.

She was dead meat. Spiritpaw felt the breath on her neck, warm and moist and gross. Her breath hitched as she held back sobs. She didn't want to die, she didn't want to die. Then someone fell. "DAYPAW!" She raced passed him and turned, almost as if in slow motion, watching as the terror bled from his eyes. Watching as two of the dogs fought over their prize, running towards them, claws outstretched. She kill them, kill them and the one that had stayed with Icethroat. No one could kill a clanmate- two clanmates? She'd murder the predators, save her clan. Cause she was brave and strong and she wouldn't leave her sister to die. She wouldn't leave Daypaw forgotten.

One of the dogs looked up at her. Was it smiling? She froze, skidding a few meters away from the dogs. Her claws stayed out but her body shook with terror. Fear. She hadn't felt it before. Not before today. Disgust, hatred, unease. But this sort of soul crushing fear? This was new. And once again she turned and ran, a coward. That's what she was. A coward. "DOGPAW, WE CAN'T LEAD THEM TO CAMP." She could hear the two abandoning their victim and running after her, but this time, she had a head-start, this time there was a chance.

@Solar @xavier

that's all folks

rose stole carmen's identity
site // va's
Old June 3rd, 2023, 04:52 PM

Bump Policy: Hiatus.
My Mood: Kingly

• × | Dogpaw | × •
he/him

Dogpaw had exited the apprentice den and was on his way to his father's den to speak about training and such, maybe even find his mother in there and speak to her about what he would need to do to become an enforcer. That idea went straight out the window as he heard his name being called along with two other apprentices. Dogpaw stopped right in front of the healers den, the black and white tom glanced into it before sighing and started to follow the patrol group. What were they searching for? He had no idea. Maybe he could get Icethroat to teach him a few fighting moves.

Dogpaw was the one to stay behind the group though not too far behind just enough so he wasn't forced to have a conversation with the other three. Soon enough they all reached Moonlit grove. The place where the clan laid their dead.

Then the rotting smell hit him in his face. Stars. This smelled horrible. What even is that?! Green eyes scanned the area for the source of that disgusting smell. Dogpaw then saw what was producing the smell. It was another cat. Laying there. Dead. Rotting. Now u like Daypaw and Spiritpaw, Dogpaw had NO idea who this was. Was this who or what they were searching for?

Dogpaws thoughts were interrupted when he heard Icethroat tell him to head back to camp and report. Dogpaw had already turned around the moment Icethroat said to head back to camp but stopped himself when he heard noises and another scent filled his nose. Dogpaw snapped his head to look at what it was and three of his namesake were standing there. Growling. Despite having 0 battle training Dogpaw wasn't about to just back down. Ears pinned back, Dogpaw let out a threatening hiss while arching his back. Black fur bristled and tail poofed out. When Icethroat started to yell about going and Daypaw yelling about coming on, Dogpaw stood there for a moment before running after the other two apprentices knowing damn well he wouldn't have a chance against those dogs.

Once again he was behind the group. This time he didn't want to be. Two beasts were chasing him and the others. Dogpaw started to pick up the speed. Everything was happening too fast. So fast that Dogpaw ran past Daypaw. Dogpaw skidded to a hault as he turned around. It was too late. The dogs had gotten one of their targets. Dogpaw then watched as Spiritpaw started to run towards the danger.

"SPIRITPAW. NO."

Dogpaw didn't know if it was him or the fact one of the dogs looked up at the she-cat that made her turn back around and start running again. Dogpaw started to run again knowing the two had a headstart against the two dogs. Spiritpaw stated the obvious of not wanting to bring them to camp. Dogpaw turned back to see both Spiritpaw and the dogs. Suddenly a plan came into his head as he slowed down so he was now behind the other apprentice but a still good distance away from the dogs.

"GO BACK TO CAMP. ILL DISTRACT THEM."

Dogpaw said as he took a sharp turn and ran into another direction that didn't lead to the clans camp. Dogpaw continued to run just hoping that both of the dogs were following him. Dogpaw could feel his pace starting to slow as he panted heavily.

In this moment of weakness Dogpaw felt something bite down on his tail and pull. Dogpaw stopped but not before he felt the burning pain as his tail was ripped off. Dogpaw screamed as he turned around and lifted a clawed paw. Though before he could do anything the paw of his namesake came down on the left of his face as he screamed again falling to the ground feeling the pain and the wetness of the blood that was now present on his face. Black fur now red and drenched with it.

Dogpaw felt his breathing get faster as he once again brought a clawed paw and brought down on the dog. The dog let out a yelp as it backed away, the 2nd Dog was distracted by the fact its companion had gotten scratched. Dogpaw took this opportunity and ran. Ran like no other. Dogpaw looked around frantically. Everything was black when it came to his sight on the left part of his face. Dogpaw for the first time ever felt tears stream down his face. Tears of pain, his whole body was on fire. With his right eye Dogpaw saw a opening in a tree and sped and hid in it.

Dogpaw pushed himself to the furthest area away from the entrance. Dogpaw waited and waited for the Dogs to run by.. or for them to find him. Though it was nothing. It was quiet. Only the sound of Dogpaws heavy breathing and the blood pounding in his ears were the only sounds Dogpaw heard. Dogpaw opened his mouth to utter one thing. Possibly the only thing he wanted right now. A word that he had heard other kits say. A word that would leave his lips for the first time ever.

"D-dad.."

| @Solar - Icethroat; @carmen - Spiritpaw |

Last edited by xavier.; June 3rd, 2023 at 04:54 PM.
Old June 3rd, 2023, 07:47 PM
fangs into flesh ♛

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Icethroat
Tuxedo cat with a ring of scarring around the neck | Hail/Hailself pronouns only

Carnage. Blood and death. Daypaw torn to shreds at the tap of paw as Icethroat could only try to find the other two. Dogpaw was their next victim, Icethroat reached him before the jaws of one those creatures could once more. The sight was one that made hail almost impossible to not feel the urge to vomit right then and there. Spiritpaw was right, they couldn’t lead them back to camp, where the hell were they supposed to go? Was hail’s first statement true, could they really lose the dogs in the territory and make it to camp without bringing the pack there too? It was worth a shot. “Spiritpaw! I’ve got Dogpaw! We will lose them in the territory, I just need you to get to camp first and alert Dawnstar! I don’t care if you can’t run the full way, you have too! Move now!” Hail screeched towards the young cat, the dogs were going to get lost, hail knew that at least.

Finding Roanpaw’s body had been a death trap, stars it had already taken one life! Icethroat wasn’t going to let it take another! [Powerplay was granted from Xavier] Icethroat swiftly gripped the scruff of the apprentice, turned towards the direction to camp, there was enough distance to lose the dogs, thank starclan and everything above! “Dogpaw, I don’t know if you can hear me, but you are living, if you don’t I will kill you myself.” Icethroat growled towards him. Legs now kicking into high gear as hail sprinted through the territory. The thuds of the pack now gaining ground behind hail. There was a least the one with a squirrel tail after hail, head turning back to meet the dogs snapping jaws as it tried to claw their pelt.

@carmen @xavier.

[Apologizes for these shorter posts, a larger one is planned for the camp.]

✰ [ my carrd ] ✰