Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > StarClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Badwolf
Today 07:44 PM
Burning in the Shade...
by Badwolf
Last post by Badwolf
Today 07:41 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by korok
Today 07:41 PM
[tw] BONES AND ALL [ plot...
by wolfie
Last post by Omari
Today 07:39 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Starphobia
Today 07:38 PM

Old April 25th, 2017, 09:13 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: StarClan Territory

The gray Turkish Angora she-cat was laying, seeming unaffected by her glittering pelt. "Creekshine!" A voice rang out, the she-cat smiled at the tom who the voice had come from. "Hello, Fallenshade.." she purred, licking her mate as she nuzzled his thick black fur. Fallenshade also purred, his mate's soft fur in his as they talked.
Old April 26th, 2017, 06:02 PM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Graytail missed her old apprentice Dustpaw,She wished the rouge didn't come.She sighed as she was in front of Dustpaw as she a cat made of stars.

(Rip Graytail)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0120.jpg (31.8 KB, 7 views)
Dark, darky, Alicewolfheart

Gone

I may come back in the summer

Old April 30th, 2017, 04:05 PM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilly View Post
(( @Hexict whenever you're available, i thought i'd get the CricketXNorth RP going c: ))

Opening her eyes, Cricketpaw found herself drenched in moonlight, her paws set on unfamiliar yet strikingly similar territory. All around her glistened as if enclothed in stars, and a gentle breeze ruffled her spotted fur. A puzzled look crossed the she-cat's face as she glanced around, curiosity tugging at her paws, although they remained still. Her ears twitched, picking up whispering voices in the shadows that loomed around her, though she felt more safe and secure than she ever had. "Hello?" she called, her soft voice echoing through the trees that rose up around her, tall from the earth. Above, a night sky full of stars stretched above her, and for a split second it felt as though she might be in RiverClan territory. There were no reeds or fishy smell to support that theory, so the bengal knew that this place was somewhere different altogether. A shiver went down Cricketpaw's spine and she shrank back a bit against the wind as the breeze picked up just a little.

Behind her, a rustling sound could be heard, and the RiverClan apprentice spun on her hind paws, eyes wide, as she prepared herself for an attack. The noise grew louder, and out burst... a squirrel, darting from the cover of the undergrowth and streaking across the open field. Right behind it shot another figure - this one belonging to a cat. A gasp escaped Cricketpaw's lips as she recognized the scent that accompanied the sprinting feline. RiverClan! But why was her fur so... strange? Cocking her head to one side, the feline studied the disappearing figure, noticing the way her body looked almost transparent, and glittered with the same shine as the territory around her. "I wonder who that was..." she murmured, having never seen a warrior that looked like that in RiverClan. She'd be sure to ask Russetstar about it when she got back from...wherever she was.

"I really need to find my way home," the bengal muttered to herself and shook her head. She had not a clue as to where she was, but she was suspicious, and desperately missed the warm security of Geckoleaf's den. Turning, she began to pad softly across the clearing that stretched out before her. As she walked, Cricketpaw allowed her mind to wander, giving herself time to breathe and think before she reached RiverClan. It had only been about a moon since she'd been back, and already she was feeling a bit overwhelmed with all of her medicine cat apprentice duties. Of course she was determined to learn everything she could, however the enormity of what she had to accomplish seemed daunting at times, and there were still parts of her that wondered if she would ever be able to live up to Geckoleaf's and Russetstar's expectations of her. It didn't help that her mother, Shellfeather, had decided to return to the Clan.

At the thought of her mother, Cricketpaw's nose wrinkled up in disgust. Despite her kind nature, she had a deep resentment towards her mother. Ever since she had been taken from the Clan with no explanation given, Cricketpaw had been fostering a disliking for the queen. No longer did she look up to the feline, but rather wanted to distance herself from the she-cat altogether. It seemed as though her father was happy to have his mate back in the Clan, but Cricketpaw wasn't as quick to forgive. "She left me on my own. She took me from the only family I knew," she snarled under her breath, unconsciously digging up the ground beneath her as she walked, sharp claws sliding out from their sheaths. It was still unknown to her why this still got her riled up. Perhaps it was because she had come back with Spicepaw, her brother, who'd stayed behind with their mother when Cricketpaw had left.

In any case, the bengal had no interest in a family reunion with them, and snorted as she continued walking. When is this clearing gonna end? she thought, looking around desperately. She felt fatigue enter her paws and slowed her pace, sides heaving. "I feel like I've been walking for moons," Cricketpaw complained, loudly, to no one in particular. Heaving a side, the medicine cat apprentice sat down with a huff, trying to push the chaotic mess of thoughts that had somehow spilled into her brain. She didn't want to think about any of that stuff right now. Squeezing her eyes shut, she gave her head a shake, hoping to entangle the memories that clung to the corners of her mind like cobwebs, to be forgotten forever.

(( tbh i have no idea where i was going with this, but yeah. i have a good feeling about cricket and north getting along tho c: ))
(XD yeah, they probably will get along fine)

A dark grey tabby sat in a forest, his thoughts on Zerosight. It was no secret that the former Thunderclan medicine cat and his apprentice had been close,
almost like father and son. If it had been any cat, Northpath might not have tried to hard to protect them during the Liberation Battle between Ratnight and Skyclan. Of course, he would've tried to protect anyone, but would have most likely tried to get them to safety instead of blindly attacking who ever was trying to kill them like he had done when Zerosight's life was on the line. During the battle Northpath would've rather had stayed safe in his den, he had only been fourteen moons at his death and he wasn't ready to die. Bu he knew that he had to help Zerosight tend to anyone that got injured in battle... and if he hadn't been out there, then it would be Zerosight here in his place.

And he had no regrets.

Well, of course there was the impact that his death had on Zerosight. Northpath hadn't thought about how his former mentor would feel about his death, he had just focused on how he would feel if Zerosight had died. But since he had joined Starclan, Northpath was able to watch over the cat that had been like a father to him. And he had to watch as Zerosight refused to leave his body, not allowing anyone to bury him for awhile as he couldn't get over the fact that his apprentice had been killed, and right in front of him as well. The former medicine cat apprentice felt guilty as he watched someone close to him fall apart like that. Zerosight had been affected deeply by the passing of Northpath, and it was a sad sight to watch for the younger tom. He cared deeply for Zerosight... and he knew that this was his doing.

But still... he was glad that the older tom was still alive. Besides, he was sure that he would soon find a new light....

His darker ears perked up and he felt like he should be doing something. It wasn't really he who had summoned Cricketpaw there, but rather just Starclan had. Though he was the one that was meant to meet her here. He was honestly excited to meet with Riverclan's newer medicine cat apprentice. He hadn't been able to really speak to the other medicine cats. The only other medicine cat that he knew besides Zerosight was Surgestorm - another close friend of his. Although he knew that sometime soon he would be able to meet Geckoleaf.

The tom was nervous as he saw the marbled pelt of Cricketpaw. The dark tabby took a deep breath and thought about what he was going to saw before he stepped out to confront the young molly. "Hello Cricketpaw," Northpath stood towards the edge of the clearing to the side of the living cat. He had a friendly smile as he waved his tail, and his greeting was warm.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛
Old May 9th, 2017, 09:15 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Fernshadow padded silently through Starclan, hoping no one would sense her sadness. I watched Silentshade and my son get into a fight and he had the same angry glint in his eyes that Fallenfoot had when Frostglare ended his life and even in death that miserable excuse for a cat haunts my family! she thought wretchedly. " I must warn Silentshade in some way but how? I have no way to walk in her dreams, or a important message to give her. Yes you can walk in her dreams and you do have an important message to give her! a voice yelled in the back of the she-cats mind. "Oh alright! I'll walk in her dreams tonight!" she hissed to herself.

Yes Fernshadow is Brackenheart's mom and here is what she looks like: http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/or...bb3246bf3f.jpg

and here is what he looks like! : http://warriors-prelude.weebly.com/u...692399.jpg?377
(when he's angry!)
Old May 10th, 2017, 02:07 PM
chirps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post
(XD yeah, they probably will get along fine)

A dark grey tabby sat in a forest, his thoughts on Zerosight. It was no secret that the former Thunderclan medicine cat and his apprentice had been close,
almost like father and son. If it had been any cat, Northpath might not have tried to hard to protect them during the Liberation Battle between Ratnight and Skyclan. Of course, he would've tried to protect anyone, but would have most likely tried to get them to safety instead of blindly attacking who ever was trying to kill them like he had done when Zerosight's life was on the line. During the battle Northpath would've rather had stayed safe in his den, he had only been fourteen moons at his death and he wasn't ready to die. Bu he knew that he had to help Zerosight tend to anyone that got injured in battle... and if he hadn't been out there, then it would be Zerosight here in his place.

And he had no regrets.

Well, of course there was the impact that his death had on Zerosight. Northpath hadn't thought about how his former mentor would feel about his death, he had just focused on how he would feel if Zerosight had died. But since he had joined Starclan, Northpath was able to watch over the cat that had been like a father to him. And he had to watch as Zerosight refused to leave his body, not allowing anyone to bury him for awhile as he couldn't get over the fact that his apprentice had been killed, and right in front of him as well. The former medicine cat apprentice felt guilty as he watched someone close to him fall apart like that. Zerosight had been affected deeply by the passing of Northpath, and it was a sad sight to watch for the younger tom. He cared deeply for Zerosight... and he knew that this was his doing.

But still... he was glad that the older tom was still alive. Besides, he was sure that he would soon find a new light....

His darker ears perked up and he felt like he should be doing something. It wasn't really he who had summoned Cricketpaw there, but rather just Starclan had. Though he was the one that was meant to meet her here. He was honestly excited to meet with Riverclan's newer medicine cat apprentice. He hadn't been able to really speak to the other medicine cats. The only other medicine cat that he knew besides Zerosight was Surgestorm - another close friend of his. Although he knew that sometime soon he would be able to meet Geckoleaf.

The tom was nervous as he saw the marbled pelt of Cricketpaw. The dark tabby took a deep breath and thought about what he was going to saw before he stepped out to confront the young molly. "Hello Cricketpaw," Northpath stood towards the edge of the clearing to the side of the living cat. He had a friendly smile as he waved his tail, and his greeting was warm.
Ears perking up at the sound of a cat calling her name, Cricketpaw looked up, blue eyes scanning the horizon. For a moment, she wondered if the strange, sprinting cat she'd seen moments earlier decided to double back and actually introduce themselves, and maybe why they looked like a... a ghost. She knew that although she didn't know a majority of the herbs yet, she could at least try to help them since they were RiverClan. As her gaze continued to scan the clearing, it landed on an unfamiliar figure just to the side of her, watching her and calling out her name. "Who are you?" she called out, not moving closer towards the stranger. She studied him silently, taking in the way his fur glowed in the moonlight, and how stars seemed to dot his fur... A sudden realization shot through the apprentice and she felt her blood go cold. She knew exactly where she was in that moment.

StarClan.

This was her first time here without Geckoleaf, and though she knew she now had a unique connection with her ancestors, it was all still so new and unfamiliar to her. But this cat didn't carry a RiverClan scent, and he definitely didn't have the sleek fur of one. Cautiously, she approached him with a wary look in her eyes, though her curiosity got the better of her as she began to wonder who this mysterious cat was. When she was standing before him, she could taste the ThunderClan scent on her tongue, whiched confused her even more; why would a dead ThunderClan cat want to talk to her? She didn't know really anyone in the Clan, aside from Zerosight, but he had recently resigned, leaving a new medicine cat to take his place. "Who are you?" she repeated, this time more out of curiosity than wariness.
Old May 11th, 2017, 08:22 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

@Lilly

Northpath carefully watched Cricketpaw as she turned towards him and seemed to study him in return. It didn't take long for the younger cat to realize where she was, but when she did figure it out the darker cat gave an amused smile. The tom thought back to when he had seen Starclan. This was, of course, the first time that the spotted cat had been visited by the deceased without her mentor. When Northpath had met Starclan, it was under completely different circumstances. Due to the timing of his apprenticeship he hadn't been able to meet the clans' ancestors during his life. Starclan had been silent during those moons, which had only made him feel uncertain about taking the role as Zerosight's apprentice - almost like it was a sign that it wasn't meant to be. So the first time he saw the starry plains of afterlife was, well, after his life when he had been killed by Hannibal in an attempt to save his mentor and father figure.

But the cats here had been kind to him and he had settled down not too log after joining the stars. He liked many of the cats here. Of course, the tom would prefer to be living. To have been able to spend more time with Zerosight and Crescentmoon. To have been able to become a full medicine cat and make his mentor proud of him... but he was sure that he would be able to meet them someday, though the thought was a sad one due to the fact that it means they would have died as well.

As the living cat realized that he was not Riverclan and then questioned him on his identity, his pelt began to heat up slightly with embarrassment for not introducing himself sooner. He flattened his ears and looked at the ground as the tips of his dark ears turned red. "I'm sorry, I don't expect you to know me. My name is Northpath. I was the Thunderclan medicine cat apprentice while it was under the rule of Ratnight... I was killed during the Liberation Battle," he added the last part a bit awkwardly, though he wasn't even sure why he was awkward about it. When he thought about his own death he came to accept it, but he didn't really like speaking about it too much despite not really having a reason to. Northpath quickly cleared his throat and looked back to Cricketpaw. "But I know who you are. You are Geckoleaf's newest apprentice, the successor of Articpaw. I hadn't really gotten to know you mentor too well, though I believe I will get the chance to know her soon!" The dark tabby didn't say anything else about Geckoleaf, leaving it on that suspicious note. His words sounded more cheerful. He was still shy, but he was more relaxed around very few cats - of course, his only close friends had basically been Zerosight, Crescentmoon and Howlpaw.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛
Old May 11th, 2017, 08:49 PM
mapless wanderer

[ @woly ]

This was going to hurt. It would hurt more than fire, more than death had been painful. It already hurt him just thinking about it... he wished he would never have to say goodbye. That they could play in the stars forever, curl up with eachother to watch the sun setting one last time, relive all the moments with yellow butterflies and hares and laughter, even the embarrassing times, the sad ones, the bittersweet. Redpaw missed home. He missed Mud; dear Mud, who he'd never really gotten to say goodbye to, to let him know he loved him beyond unspoken words behind each action. Why not admit it? The only thing he could truly regret was the pain him being gone had caused Mudpaw. That was why he had to do this. But maybe one last night... that was all he asked for. One more dream for him to say those unspoken words he had never had the chance to in life, the goodbyes that had never left his mouth before the light in his eyes, one clouded and scarred, the other bright and clear, had left them forever on that cold, cold riverbank.

Quietly, almost silently, the Calico tom whispered, "One last night, please."
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Old May 11th, 2017, 09:02 PM
The Thief of Apathy

My Mood: Thinking

Nightwater padded through thunderclan territory, more of worried about snowstar and the living cat's lives. 'What would they plan?' She thought, she dismissed the thought and looked up, there really wasn't anything to look up, since she was already... Up. Nightwater layed down and stretched on her side. "How come I never see anyone here anymore?"

@starfall
Old May 11th, 2017, 09:03 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludicrous Lunacy View Post
[ @woly ]

This was going to hurt. It would hurt more than fire, more than death had been painful. It already hurt him just thinking about it... he wished he would never have to say goodbye. That they could play in the stars forever, curl up with eachother to watch the sun setting one last time, relive all the moments with yellow butterflies and hares and laughter, even the embarrassing times, the sad ones, the bittersweet. Redpaw missed home. He missed Mud; dear Mud, who he'd never really gotten to say goodbye to, to let him know he loved him beyond unspoken words behind each action. Why not admit it? The only thing he could truly regret was the pain him being gone had caused Mudpaw. That was why he had to do this. But maybe one last night... that was all he asked for. One more dream for him to say those unspoken words he had never had the chance to in life, the goodbyes that had never left his mouth before the light in his eyes, one clouded and scarred, the other bright and clear, had left them forever on that cold, cold riverbank.

Quietly, almost silently, the Calico tom whispered, "One last night, please."
Mudpaw opened his yellow eyes the the familiar starry territory. He was brought up with happiness at the thought, mere joy running through him. These last few moons without seeing him has felt like pure pain, he felt empty without his other half. He felt that apart of him was missing, hollow and now really there in the first place. So when he opened his eyes, he perked his head up for any sign of his familiar love, the cat that clouded his thoughts constantly every single day. When here, he felt a sense of safety, thats haw he always felt when around Redpaw.
It was all gone. A he knew it.
But he was grasping onto reality of course, trying to convince himself Redpaw was still alive, denying that he was dead and simply away for awhile. he didnt want to accept and move on, as no one could replace whom he had loved most. He stood up, slowly walking around, eyes darting in all directions for the calico tom. The place had been left as it had usually ben, the grass fetl soft between his toes and the sky was set in a blueish pink tone with stars lacing through it. It all felt so peaceful, but something felt off. he knew it in his gut.
He cause sight of Redpaw.
he smiled.
One last time.

Last edited by graves; May 11th, 2017 at 09:04 PM.
Old May 11th, 2017, 09:11 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starstar View Post
Nightwater padded through thunderclan territory, more of worried about snowstar and the living cat's lives. 'What would they plan?' She thought, she dismissed the thought and looked up, there really wasn't anything to look up, since she was already... Up. Nightwater layed down and stretched on her side. "How come I never see anyone here anymore?"

@starfall
The grey Maine coon flicked his ear as he heard the soft voice of a molly, his green orbs flickered with curiosity. He made his way on the direction of the voice and popped out of the bushes just in time to hear the Warriors question. Cypressmoon let out a chuckle and cocked his head to the side "Maybe because we all wish to rest, this is the place of resting after all." he chuckled as he layed himself next to the other.

"Without worrying about our appearance, let's conclude today."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan

|| Site || ToyHouse ||
But these fingers and these palms
Full of love despite the scars
They show indisputably I
have so much more to grow
Oh, I can change, I can evolve

I can get up when I fall
I'll live contentedly, I don't need a reason why
Standing tall and
standing strong