Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
New Beginnings
by Beaan
Last post by taillow
Today 11:38 PM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by Luna16
Today 11:37 PM
The night they were...
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 11:26 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Silvershadow13
Today 11:20 PM
"Herb Time!" [apprentice &...
Last post by Luna16
Today 11:18 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 26th, 2020, 01:39 AM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Default Re: ShadowClan Patrol Reports

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainquail View Post
//OK, I KNOW IM LATE

Whiskernose approached Beastspark after dropping off a vole, a bird, and a few frogs to the fresh kill pile. "Our hunt was successful. Frogpaw did very well." He added the comment in Hope's the praise would go to the right ears, she deserved it. She was a good kid.
If he needed anything more from him, he could ask. Right now his brain was too tired to think of what else he'd need or want to know.
@Undertaker
(That's alright, no big deal. XD )

As Whiskernose swiftly gave his report and praised Frogpaw, he gives a firm nod of his head. "Thank you, Whiskernose. Go ahead and take rest, you look like you need it." He dismissed the warrior.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pluto View Post

Rabbithop flicked what he could of his tail. He hoped he hadn't made the wrong decision... "I talked to him and he said he wanted to practice more hunting. Cunningeye is with him." He said. "But I thought I should come to you about the claw marks." He hurried on quickly, hopping the other tom didnt yell at him. Though Rabbithop knew he wasnt as... well ruthless as Icestar, he couldnt help but hope he didnt get that reaction. Anyways, any hesitation was gone with a blink of his pale yellow eyes and a shake of his short white pelt. "The fur looked like rabbit." He said quickly, trying to remember what exactly he had found. "Any scent was stale and seemed to be long gone and I wasnt sure about the claw marks. They looked kinda like.. maybe a cats or a badgers, but I'm not sure." Rabbithop gave as much information as he could. "Sorry that isn't very helpful. Anyting else you would like me to do?" Rabbithop asked with a friendly grin at the tom, hoping he hadn't disappointed him.
Beastspark couldn't hear the worry in the tom's voice but he could smell he was a little anxious about his decision with Chasepaw. Seeing as Cunningeye was with him, Beastspark didn't care that the apprentice had not returned with the rest of the patrol. He just didn't want Chasepaw out in the territory upset with no one looking after him.

"You made the right call." He reassured the warrior. "So long as Cunningeye is with him it's was probably better to let him blow off some steam without Freezepaw around." Some cats were more sensitive than others. Chasepaw was apparently one fo those cats.

As Rabbithop got back on track it was nice to see his hesitation vanish. He waves off the apology while thinking about the fur and the claw marks. Perhaps it was a rogue or someone, if it was a cat, rabbit fur even though they weren't uncommon in ShadowClan territory, pointed more to WindClan. But since Rabbithop said the scent was stale and it could be a badger as well, Beastspark shot the thought of WindClan trespassing from his head. It was highly unlikely with Twilightstar in charge.

"No, you've done more than enough, for now, thanks." He purred to Rabbithop genuinely. He was grateful to the warrior for the work. "You can go rest and eat." Beastspark would make sure to call upon Rabbithop in the future, he was one of the cats he could rely on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
@Undertaker

Yes! A cat who understood her annoyance. Cloudberry was actually quiet pleased to hear Beastspark's own frustration. "Yes! Didn't even follow me out of the clearing!" The molly confirmed tail lashing again. I'd like to see what Icestar does to them The mostly white molly thought. Her whiskers twitched in thought once he asked about spotting anything else. Truth be told she was distracted by the scent of a mouse part of the time and just took note of things she deemed important. Like other cats, but there weren't any. "Nah, the border seemed fine. No cat had crossed or been hanging out more then they should have." Cloudberry explained blue eyes finally flickering back to the tom.
That was some serious slacking there. If they didn't even follow her out of the clearing, what was going through their brains? They must be lacking brains if they can't follow simple orders. If Icestar didn't punish them he probably would. Cats really did need to start taking patrols more seriously. As she finished the report with no trouble to add, he offers her a smile full of gratitude. "That's good to hear, thanks for the hard work. You can go rest or eat if you'd like." He said, excusing her.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and her kits currently reside in her den, enter and she may maim or kill you. She has a closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old May 26th, 2020, 02:42 AM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
A low hiss could be heard from the molly at her mother's judging tone. It wasn't her fault her last apprentice went missing! Mood now foul, the irritable Dawnstripe pads over to Blackpaw and ducks her head to touch noses with him seeing as he was looking for her.

"Let's go." She snaps, walking away from the meeting and straight into the territory towards the training ground. She needed to go take her frustration out and what better way then battle training. Dawnstripe would try not to break this apprentice.
@Mentallyunstable
Blackpaw quickly followed her, eager to prove himself. “I went with Falcondive on a... on a hunting trip not to long ago.” He said remembering his killing training session. Enemies are prey. He thought.

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old May 26th, 2020, 02:46 AM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by S-oft View Post
He jumped back a few inches onto unsteady paws, his large eyes widening even more as he was actually noticed for once. It was a nice feeling, being reassured that you weren't a ghost or invisible -- or both. "Playin!" He squeaked his reply with a kitten voice yet to break.
Milktooths tail was suddenly abandoned as he looked upon her snout. A few wobbly steps forward and he booped her nose with his chubby kitten paw, squealing out a lot giggle. "You got BOOPED!"
Milktooth watched curiously as the kit wobbled to her, humming amusedly. She chuckled along with him, his tiny paw felt soft against her nose. "Oh- you got me!" She beamed, returning the action with her own pat to the kit's head with a gentle paw.
"Well, I'll play with you all you like. I can be pretty fun for a grown-up." When she thought about it, she couldn't really think of anything she knew about Snailkit besides his name, this might be a good chance to get to know him. Just had to make sure not to bore him.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old May 26th, 2020, 03:24 AM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynxpaw View Post
Thornpaw got off Softheart, annoyed that her mentor hadn't put up much of a fight. Her copper gaze scanned the floor littered with pine needles."I smell mouse. Can we hunt?" she asked the she-cat.
Softheart shook out her thick fur as she stood, she'd need to clean the dust off her back when they got back to camp so she didn't dirty her nest. "If you have the energy, show me what you can do." She nodded, allowing Thornpaw to take the lead in this one. "We'll head back to camp after."

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old May 26th, 2020, 04:43 AM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Daintybird was about to prance into the meeting with her typical chin-held-high posture when she abruptly stopped and remembered, this was not the time for a proud entrance. She washed traces of happiness from her features to appear downtrodden, defeated. So many sleepless nights wondering where Heatherkit was off to! It was dreadful and the stress was dragging her under. Hopefully this meeting wouldn't carry on for too much longer, otherwise she imagined she might even burst into tears seeing all these new apprentices while her kit wasn't one of them.

everything about us is going to be wonderful

Last edited by Fawn; May 26th, 2020 at 04:43 AM.
Old May 26th, 2020, 04:44 AM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socks View Post

Softheart shook out her thick fur as she stood, she'd need to clean the dust off her back when they got back to camp so she didn't dirty her nest. "If you have the energy, show me what you can do." She nodded, allowing Thornpaw to take the lead in this one. "We'll head back to camp after."
Thornpaw nodded and tracked the scent. She crouched, her tail barely lifting off the ground. She moved over the forest floor that was littered with pine needles quickly but silently. She leaped and landed with the mouse in her grip. She lowered her head and snapped it's neck. She picked up the limp mouse and turned around to head back to her mentor.
Old May 26th, 2020, 05:26 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

[ @Goldwhisker @Quailsong @Rainquail @alan @~Splash~ @Echobreeze18 @Mumble ]

Irisflame huffed half-heartedly, shrugging her shoulders. Her body was hunched still coiled from the shock of losing a patient. And such a young one, too... She felt sick. She wanted to go and sob her eyes out like the ugly crier she was. But at the same time...she couldn't. As hard as she tried, as much as she pushed herself, tears refused to fall. Everything stayed lodged in her throat, a secret just waiting.
"Hah. You are every bit welcome..." She gazed down at the kit, eyes fixed on her motionless body. She was so small, a little pinch of scarlet fur unable to lift her head or wail in hunger. It was her first death. And it shook her. It shook her good.
Her embrace with Whiskernose was a column of support in the form of companionship. She held her position, bracing her grieving body against his briefly before composing herself.
"You did so well... But what's that look on your face for?" She mewed softly, judging him playfully. The toms eyes were glazed just as hard were, just a sad and dejected looking as she felt. Did he...blame himself? How? Biting her lip, her gaze flickered to Mintheart and her mate, rejoicing in the birth of their kit. Smiling as Mintheart began to stand, she rushed over to offer her shoulder as support.
"Don't exercise yourself too much. And I want you to come back for a checkup before you start back at duties, okay? Take a moon to relax."

[ @Wings ~Splash~ - Didn't want to re-mention you to save spam <3]

Irisflame turned from her nest, already up and ready for the day. Her blueish fur fluffed out happily, the sunlight hitting it in such a way she could barely keep herself from slipping back into the mossy green coils. She absolutely adored the feeling of the sun on her pelt, and the way the days hit her lighter pelt, as if reflecting it. Purring, she squared herself. Today was going to be a good day- she just knew it! But, as the expression went; 'to have a rainbow, you have to have a little bit of rain.' And the rain, in this case, came in the form of a rather late alarm.
An apprentice, screeching in all her fury, came in a panic to the medicine den as if singing some horrible song. Whipping around to face the apprentice, she gave Echopaw a gentle touch on the shoulder to awaken her. She'd need her for this, after all. Gazing in mild disapproval at the shrieking cat, she exchanged her apprentice's worried gaze with that of a mild one.
"Who the heck is Sunfall?! I'm not a psychic!" She mewed sharply, turning to her marvelous herb store. If that apprentice hadn't show up she'd be sneaking mushrooms. But, duty called, "What happened to dear Sunshine?" She mewed quickly, tone urgent.

Last edited by Moon Lily; May 26th, 2020 at 05:27 AM.
Old May 26th, 2020, 05:49 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

[ @Casper @Wings ]

Irisflame was able to draw herself out from the mouth of the medicine den without much fuss, finishing up with the groom her herb-juice stained pelt so very much needed. She hadn't felt particularly up to to if out into the crowded clearing, and it wasn't as if she needed to. It was just the ceremonies of some apprentices she'd probably never get to see. As Icestar's began to wrap things up, she turned to retreat back into the safety of her familiar den. That's when she heard it. Hearing a call ring out across the clearing, she paused to hear who the lucky duck was. Allowing her thoughts to catch up to the conversation, she inhaled sharply when she realized who it was. Heck. I'm seconds late already! She narrowed her eyes and squared her shoulders, darting over to the highbranch. Moving to stand at the front of the sea of cats, she offered Echopaw a supportive smile. 'you can do this' she mouthed, winking. She could see fresh irritation on the silvery she's face from being called a 'kit', and she had to stop herself from snorting. Atta girl. She was only a few lengths bigger than the apprentice, in truth, and the speed demon would grow to be taller than she was.
Twisting her neck around to see the large figure of Icestar, she held her breath, waiting for the announcement.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old May 26th, 2020, 07:46 AM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @hope ]

Bravedawn's head jolted up, eyes wide with surprise, at the mention that she would be getting an apprentice. Why her? Apprentices were rowdy and immature and practically useless until they actually became warriors - she had no interest in dealing with one herself. 'Don't disappoint her.' Whoever this is is already doing exactly that
She stood and stared across the crowed of cats at Dreampaw, tail slowly swaying back and forth as if to say, "You come to me, not the other way around."
Old May 26th, 2020, 07:52 AM
Heyo I’m back

My Mood: Bored

BlackSwift sighed. "This has been a GREAT day." he muttered under his breath. He walked up to the apprentice and touched noses with the tom His tail swishing in annoyance. @Greenleap
Closed Thread