Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay > Non-Warriors Resources

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Badwolf
Today 07:44 PM
Burning in the Shade...
by Badwolf
Last post by Badwolf
Today 07:41 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by korok
Today 07:41 PM
[tw] BONES AND ALL [ plot...
by wolfie
Last post by Omari
Today 07:39 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Starphobia
Today 07:38 PM

Old January 10th, 2022, 02:13 AM
Confused RÄT

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Darkness has risen [MLP RP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ¤Insert_User_Name¤ View Post
( Berd hasn't been able to respond to RPs much recently, but after the interaction between Flame, Dash, Shadow and Arctic, I think they should find Star's group since Star teleported them all to Ponyville and now Shadow Dash and Arctic are in Ponyville to kill Flame. Maybe Star's group will see the fight between Flame and Shadow's group and afterward, Shadow notices them? What do you guys think? )
( @Binx @Leafspeaker @Berd )
Sounds good to me!
Old January 10th, 2022, 06:28 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: [ error. data corrupted ]
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
( Berd hasn't been able to respond to RPs much recently, but after the interaction between Flame, Dash, Shadow and Arctic, I think they should find Star's group since Star teleported them all to Ponyville and now Shadow Dash and Arctic are in Ponyville to kill Flame. Maybe Star's group will see the fight between Flame and Shadow's group and afterward, Shadow notices them? What do you guys think? )
( @Binx @Leafspeaker @Berd )
(uhh... sure)
Old January 26th, 2022, 04:06 PM
secretly plum’s favorite

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Cheeky

{Dash}

Her eyes were already alert and looking at him. He was looking at her. Her. The sudden bitter, sour taste of panic rose to the back of her throat. She started to panic, her breathing starting to quicken and rise. I..I can’t do this! Her thoughts trailed onwards, making her want to step back. However, Shadow’s voice and comfort echoed in her thoughts. The unsettling forming pile of panic lowers in her chest as she gave Shadow a short nod of thanks, feeling heavily queasy as she looked back at Flame. “I..I know you will..” She only responded, voice tightening and heavily filled by panic. With hesitation, she started to trot forward, her blue gaze staring at Flame’s yellows.

Her panic rose and her heart pounded painfully against her ribs. She had to keep her cool. She couldn’t let herself go all panic mode in front of him. But a side of her wanted to run; to get as far away from him as she could. But she had to stand up to him. He hurt her, her children, and ruined her life. With a shaky breath, she glared up at her ex-husband and forced her voice at a…conversational state. “Hello Flame. I see…life has been treating you well.” Her eyes made contact with his scar on his muzzle, remembering the day before she ran away she gave him that nasty nick to remember her by. Somewhat pleasant if she thought about it again.

@Leafspeaker @Binx @¤Insert_User_Name¤ (Sorry ya’ll! Here it is!)

my carrd ◦ future roleplay tracker ◦ future character bio ⊰
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

u know u wanna
Old January 26th, 2022, 05:18 PM
Confused RÄT

The stallion chuckled softly “ it had been hasn’t it?..how’s the family” he hummed sitting diwn seeming to be stretching after relaxing for a bit” I wonder, how did somepony like you become a leader of a race of ponies? “ he looked at her
Old January 26th, 2022, 05:42 PM
error in the code

Quote:
Originally Posted by Binx View Post
The stallion chuckled softly “ it had been hasn’t it?..how’s the family” he hummed sitting diwn seeming to be stretching after relaxing for a bit” I wonder, how did somepony like you become a leader of a race of ponies? “ he looked at her
Quote:
Originally Posted by Berd View Post
{Dash}

Her eyes were already alert and looking at him. He was looking at her. Her. The sudden bitter, sour taste of panic rose to the back of her throat. She started to panic, her breathing starting to quicken and rise. I..I can’t do this! Her thoughts trailed onwards, making her want to step back. However, Shadow’s voice and comfort echoed in her thoughts. The unsettling forming pile of panic lowers in her chest as she gave Shadow a short nod of thanks, feeling heavily queasy as she looked back at Flame. “I..I know you will..” She only responded, voice tightening and heavily filled by panic. With hesitation, she started to trot forward, her blue gaze staring at Flame’s yellows.

Her panic rose and her heart pounded painfully against her ribs. She had to keep her cool. She couldn’t let herself go all panic mode in front of him. But a side of her wanted to run; to get as far away from him as she could. But she had to stand up to him. He hurt her, her children, and ruined her life. With a shaky breath, she glared up at her ex-husband and forced her voice at a…conversational state. “Hello Flame. I see…life has been treating you well.” Her eyes made contact with his scar on his muzzle, remembering the day before she ran away she gave him that nasty nick to remember her by. Somewhat pleasant if she thought about it again.

@Leafspeaker @Binx @¤Insert_User_Name¤ (Sorry ya’ll! Here it is!)
~~Dragon Lord Arctic~~

Arctic risked getting closer. She somehow got close enough that she could hear every detail of their conversation. She listened, waiting for the right time to strike.
Old January 27th, 2022, 09:21 PM
DanMachi Enjoyer

Bump Policy: DM me after a few days
My Mood: Sleepy

Shadow watched with narrow eyes from the rooftop, hearing the strain in Dash's voice as she spoke to Flame. Even from a distance, Shadow could tell Dash was nervous, scared even, of being near Flame. Just hold in there, Flame. Soon you won't have to worry about him anymore. Shadow thought as he continued watching, noticing small movement on the other side of Flame. Arctic was almost too close to Flame, making Shadow panic a bit as he watched Arctic. If Arctic moves any closer or even makes a sound, her cover will be blown. Shadow made eye contact with Arctic, his deep blue eyes narrowed and giving her a cold look that said, Don't. Move. Any. Closer. He didn't want the plan to go wrong. He didn't want to let Flame escape. He didn't want to see Dash hurt... Shadow's heartbeat quickened as he thought of Flame hurting Dash again, anger flooding throughout his body. His changeling form suddenly started showing, black chitin forming on his legs. No, no! Not yet! Shadow thought to himself, forcefully pushing his anger back down so the chitin went away. Don't use your anger yet. Be patient. Flame's time will come soon...

( @Berd @Binx @Leafspeaker )
( Welcome back Berd! )

Night Awaits is my Brother in Arms
xxJaggededgexx is my Silent Gladiator
Aleka is my Personal Temmie
Turtlestrike is my Raging Wolf
Flowerjoy of Thunderclan is my Dragon-cat sister
Hollystorm4eva is my Delusional Pet Bird
RosePelt145 is my Fiery Wild Child
tinyalienkid is That One Kid Always Throwing Me Into Closets
Old January 28th, 2022, 06:30 AM
error in the code

Quote:
Shadow watched with narrow eyes from the rooftop, hearing the strain in Dash's voice as she spoke to Flame. Even from a distance, Shadow could tell Dash was nervous, scared even, of being near Flame. Just hold in there, Flame. Soon you won't have to worry about him anymore. Shadow thought as he continued watching, noticing small movement on the other side of Flame. Arctic was almost too close to Flame, making Shadow panic a bit as he watched Arctic. If Arctic moves any closer or even makes a sound, her cover will be blown. Shadow made eye contact with Arctic, his deep blue eyes narrowed and giving her a cold look that said, Don't. Move. Any. Closer. He didn't want the plan to go wrong. He didn't want to let Flame escape. He didn't want to see Dash hurt... Shadow's heartbeat quickened as he thought of Flame hurting Dash again, anger flooding throughout his body. His changeling form suddenly started showing, black chitin forming on his legs. No, no! Not yet! Shadow thought to himself, forcefully pushing his anger back down so the chitin went away. Don't use your anger yet. Be patient. Flame's time will come soon...

( @Berd @Binx @Leafspeaker )
( Welcome back Berd! )
~~Dragon Lord Arctic~~

Artic saw Shadow glaring at her. Oops. Did I get too close? She saw Shadow start changing into a changeling. It took a lot of force to not hiss. Shadow was a changeling!? Calm down, Arctic. She calmed herself down before her spikes could start to rattle She waited and waited.
Old January 28th, 2022, 03:51 PM
secretly plum’s favorite

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Cheeky

{Dash}

The mare furrowed her brows as she opened her jaws to give out a sharp reply, however she stopped when a sudden thought hit her. She had nobody. Her mother was dead. Her father was..pretty much unknown. Her traitorous brother was working for King Crescent. Her children are in a whole new family, including the fact that one was dead. And now she was talking to her murderous ex-husband. I have no family…I have no one.. her heart fell down into an empty pit down below. She had to force these feelings away. She couldn’t be feeling them now. With a short huff, she glared up at the stallion, clearly showing signs of remorse or regret. “That’s none of your damn business and you know that.” She wasn’t gonna let him know about her children’s current home.

However the second question made her stomach curl and twist into knots. How was she espoused to answer that? Her sudden unease rather swiped away immediately as she narrowed her eyes at him. “ A leader keeps its secrets. As you should know that as a citizen.” She gave him a frown, her gaze filled with hatred and rather unsettling fury. Out of the corner of her eyes, her stomach jolted as she noticed Arctic. Oh dear Celestia she is gonna get herself caught! She forced the panic forming in her to shove its way down her throat, glaring back up at Flame as she continued tartly. ”Especially since I am your leader Flame Whipper.” Yeah she stated his full name, and she didn’t care. However, that wasn’t what she was here for. “That isn’t what I am here for. Who are you here for Flame. Who is it you were going to kill next huh?” She snapped, walking up closer and her voice was filled to the brim with menace. She was making sure this was going to plan. With a short nod to Arctic, hoping Flame didn’t see, she made a small signal to her.

@Leafspeaker @Binx @¤Insert_User_Name¤

my carrd ◦ future roleplay tracker ◦ future character bio ⊰
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

u know u wanna

Last edited by iliri; January 28th, 2022 at 03:56 PM.
Old January 28th, 2022, 04:14 PM
Confused RÄT

@Leafspeaker @Berd @¤Insert_User_Name¤

He laughed a but” awe that’s cute honestly..I want to see the kids I missed most of there birthdays I know that’s or a fact..it’s a shame..oh well” he stared at her as she spoke joy really caring for what she was saying “ no your nit” he laughed staring her down and he stood over her quite easily” I dint need a tiny bird brained Pegasus telling me what to do when she can even tell herself from right and wrong during… crucial times..” he grinned “ and I’m here for no one actually, I was just passing by afterall..everyone fled to there real homelands after our wonderful king became who he is today.. a perfect king” he admired him it seems..possibly only for his Cruelty..
Old January 28th, 2022, 06:45 PM
error in the code

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berd View Post
{Dash}

The mare furrowed her brows as she opened her jaws to give out a sharp reply, however she stopped when a sudden thought hit her. She had nobody. Her mother was dead. Her father was..pretty much unknown. Her traitorous brother was working for King Crescent. Her children are in a whole new family, including the fact that one was dead. And now she was talking to her murderous ex-husband. I have no family…I have no one.. her heart fell down into an empty pit down below. She had to force these feelings away. She couldn’t be feeling them now. With a short huff, she glared up at the stallion, clearly showing signs of remorse or regret. “That’s none of your damn business and you know that.” She wasn’t gonna let him know about her children’s current home.

However the second question made her stomach curl and twist into knots. How was she espoused to answer that? Her sudden unease rather swiped away immediately as she narrowed her eyes at him. “ A leader keeps its secrets. As you should know that as a citizen.” She gave him a frown, her gaze filled with hatred and rather unsettling fury. Out of the corner of her eyes, her stomach jolted as she noticed Arctic. Oh dear Celestia she is gonna get herself caught! She forced the panic forming in her to shove its way down her throat, glaring back up at Flame as she continued tartly. ”Especially since I am your leader Flame Whipper.” Yeah she stated his full name, and she didn’t care. However, that wasn’t what she was here for. “That isn’t what I am here for. Who are you here for Flame. Who is it you were going to kill next huh?” She snapped, walking up closer and her voice was filled to the brim with menace. She was making sure this was going to plan. With a short nod to Arctic, hoping Flame didn’t see, she made a small signal to her.

@Leafspeaker @Binx @¤Insert_User_Name¤
Quote:
Originally Posted by Binx View Post
@Leafspeaker @Berd @¤Insert_User_Name¤

He laughed a but” awe that’s cute honestly..I want to see the kids I missed most of there birthdays I know that’s or a fact..it’s a shame..oh well” he stared at her as she spoke joy really caring for what she was saying “ no your nit” he laughed staring her down and he stood over her quite easily” I dint need a tiny bird brained Pegasus telling me what to do when she can even tell herself from right and wrong during… crucial times..” he grinned “ and I’m here for no one actually, I was just passing by afterall..everyone fled to there real homelands after our wonderful king became who he is today.. a perfect king” he admired him it seems..possibly only for his Cruelty..
~~Dragon Lord Arctic~~

Arctic saw the nod. She leaped up, roaring, claws out at Flame. Because of her size(she's a dragon timberwolf mix) she pinned Flame to the ground. She raised her head and roared to Shadow before looking at Flame. She raised her talons. "You killed innocent ponies AND killed a dragonet still in the egg. It is time for you to pay for your sins."