Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Gossiping Kits and Friends
by Badwolf
Last post by Badwolf
Today 07:48 PM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Badwolf
Today 07:44 PM
Burning in the Shade...
by Badwolf
Last post by Badwolf
Today 07:41 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by korok
Today 07:41 PM
[tw] BONES AND ALL [ plot...
by wolfie
Last post by Omari
Today 07:39 PM

Old June 12th, 2017, 05:01 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Bird View Post
Orchidpaw padded timidly after her mentor. It was time for battle training, and Orchidpaw was slightly scared of battle training. It had the word battle in it after all. She turned her gaze around the training cave, just to make sure it was safe, before padding out into the sun. Her paws moved uncomfortably, her gaze fixed on the ground. Usually she was a bubbly and go-lucky apprentice, but battle training, had switched that off. She stepped into the sun. Her fur shown brightly. It glimmered like beautiful diamonds. She would have looked like the most beautiful cat in Thunderclan, if her eyes didn't conceal so much worry.
"Hello, Orchidpaw!" Swiftcry purred, her voice warm and comforting in hopes of cheering her apprentice up. "I know you aren't exactly excited, but battle training is important for defending ThunderClan. We'll start with a few basic and easy moves to learn." She said, the genuine warmth remaining in her voice as she explained.
Old June 12th, 2017, 05:16 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
"Hello, Orchidpaw!" Swiftcry purred, her voice warm and comforting in hopes of cheering her apprentice up. "I know you aren't exactly excited, but battle training is important for defending ThunderClan. We'll start with a few basic and easy moves to learn." She said, the genuine warmth remaining in her voice as she explained.
Orchidpaw nodded, "I know." she replied softly. It didn't change her view of fighting, or battling, or anything like that. But she guessed that practice never hurt anyone. "What are we going to do?" she asked, hoping to sound more cheerful then she actually was. It was hard to not be learning you r favorite subject, especially when it's your least favorite.
Old June 12th, 2017, 05:25 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
Orchidpaw nodded, "I know." she replied softly. It didn't change her view of fighting, or battling, or anything like that. But she guessed that practice never hurt anyone. "What are we going to do?" she asked, hoping to sound more cheerful then she actually was. It was hard to not be learning you r favorite subject, especially when it's your least favorite.
"I don't really like fighting either, so today we're just going to do three. Tail yank, Duck and Twist, and Front Paw Blow."
Old June 12th, 2017, 05:29 PM
Somewhere in Space

Quote:
"I don't really like fighting either, so today we're just going to do three. Tail yank, Duck and Twist, and Front Paw Blow."
That didn't sound to bad. But, then again, not everything that sounded good was really good. "Alright." Orchidpaw said, deciding to give it a try. She gave her mentor a small smile, to show that she didn't really mind those few things. "How do they work?"
Old June 12th, 2017, 05:34 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
That didn't sound to bad. But, then again, not everything that sounded good was really good. "Alright." Orchidpaw said, deciding to give it a try. She gave her mentor a small smile, to show that she didn't really mind those few things. "How do they work?"
"We'll start with the tail yank." She replied. Gently, she slightly tugged on Orchidpaw's tail. "It's just that, but you'll do it with such force you throw an opponent off balance.
Old June 12th, 2017, 06:19 PM
Somewhere in Space

Quote:
"We'll start with the tail yank." She replied. Gently, she slightly tugged on Orchidpaw's tail. "It's just that, but you'll do it with such force you throw an opponent off balance.
That seems easy Orchidpaw stated, after thinking it through carefully. She rushed over behind her mentor, and tugged her mentor's tail with as much force as the small white molly could muster. I hope I did at least okay!
Old June 12th, 2017, 06:30 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
That seems easy Orchidpaw stated, after thinking it through carefully. She rushed over behind her mentor, and tugged her mentor's tail with as much force as the small white molly could muster. I hope I did at least okay!
Swiftcry stumbled, not as a joke, but genuinely. "Good!" She trilled, "so next, we'll do the Duck and Twist. It's a defensive move where the cat ducks then twists around, rolling over onto their back, and then springs to their paws." She explained, doing a demonstration.
Old June 12th, 2017, 06:47 PM
Somewhere in Space

Quote:
Swiftcry stumbled, not as a joke, but genuinely. "Good!" She trilled, "so next, we'll do the Duck and Twist. It's a defensive move where the cat ducks then twists around, rolling over onto their back, and then springs to their paws." She explained, doing a demonstration.
"Okay! Will you aim a pounce at me so I can do it?" Orchidpaw asked getting slightly excited now. Her white tail thumped gently on there ground, her gaze focused on her mentor, waiting for an answer.
Old June 12th, 2017, 07:03 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
"Okay! Will you aim a pounce at me so I can do it?" Orchidpaw asked getting slightly excited now. Her white tail thumped gently on there ground, her gaze focused on her mentor, waiting for an answer.
Swiftcry nodded, getting into position and springing at her apprentice in a pounce aimed at Orchidpaw.
Old June 12th, 2017, 07:15 PM
Somewhere in Space

Quote:
Swiftcry nodded, getting into position and springing at her apprentice in a pounce aimed at Orchidpaw.
Orchidpaw dodged to the side, perfectly. She surprised herself by doing so. She rolled on her back, a little to late, but it was almost perfect. When she tried to spring to her paws, she accidently placed a paw in front of the other, and it looked like they were tied up. Because of this she stumbles and fell on her side.