Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Warriors' Den
by dino.
Today 10:30 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 10:28 PM
" Love hurts, little one ....
by MrWolfu
Last post by Luna16
Today 10:19 PM
"Herb Time!" [apprentice &...
Last post by korok
Today 10:10 PM
charred branches in the...
by Luna16
Last post by Luna16
Today 10:09 PM

Old January 24th, 2024, 09:22 PM
Matching with @/Poprock

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Default Re: January Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesbianism;1540141[SIZE=3
][/SIZE]

s o f t s o n g
she/her - 98 moons - WindClan - aroace
x [ purrks: agatha kitty ] x
She looked at Hawkfur in disbelief. "Seriously? Stars, it's like no one has any brains these days. Are they skipping out on assessing apprentices before they make them warriors? Well, anyway, it's a good thing you got to them first," she mewed. "Though obviously ShadowClan seems to think themselves above the rules." She motioned to the kit sitting by the Seastones with one of ShadowClan's warriors.

She gave Hawkfur an appraising look. She didn't think it was likely that he'd go running to Twilightstar... And besides, by the look of things on the patrol, Bravebird and him seemed to be friends.
"Alright," she acquiesced, "I'll tell you - but keep it hush-hush, hm? As far as anyone else knows, it happened during the RiverClan battle patrol I was sent on. I don't think Twilightstar and her no-claws-against-clanmates policy would be too glad to hear how it really happened,"
she mewed, keeping her voice quiet enough not to be overheard.
"
It my own fault, really. A certain little bird and I were... settling our differences. She aimed for my head at the same time I pulled back to dodge and I ended up with a nice clawing down the face. I got her pretty bad too, mind you - now we both have something to remember it by." She had an almost fond look on her face as she told Hawkfur about their spar, and her voice was light - it was pretty clear she didn't have any hard feelings about it.

Softsong glanced away from him for a moment as Dawnstar began to speak. Larkfire... she was a strong warrior. It was somewhat surprising to hear she'd taken up the position of medicine cat. No surprises that ThunderClan was once again starting border disputes though...

...Then the kit sitting by the Seastones was brought up. She didn't like Dawnstar at the best of times, but this was ridiculous. It wasn't like she was particularly fond of RiverClan at the moment with their constant border crossing, but... how exactly were they supposed to track down a kit that had been swooped by a bird of prey? She knew as well as any WindClan cat that an eagle or hawk could pose a threat to even a fully grown cat, let alone a kit. It was a miracle the thing had been dropped instead of taken back to the nest to be eaten.
"Of course he wants to stay in ShadowClan, he's a kit," she scoffed to Hawkfur. "You can tell them anything and they'll believe it." She wasn't too fussed - it wasn't like WindClan had a stake in it - but the whole situation was just too ridiculous not to comment on. If you asked her, Dawnstar had been putting thoughts in this kit's head. Didn't he have family in Riverclan to go back to?
Hawkfur
WindClan
he/him | 46 moons
[Deep russet tabby with white chest muzzle and paws, and sky blue eyes]
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Hawkfur gaped at Softsong, disbelief in his blue gaze. "Are you crazy?" He whisper-shouted, ears pinned back against his head, but he seemed more shocked than upset. "Both of you! Honestly, I thought you were the calm one!" He muttered, now sounding fondly exasperated. He cast his gaze out over the Gathering, and for a moment it alighted on Bravebird. His face relaxed, and he seemed to feel a little better just seeing her. "That explains the scar on her as well. I thought she got it from fighting another ThunderClan cat." He sighed, shaking his head, then turned to Softsong. "I cannot believe you two." An unwilling smirk crossed his face, so he huffed and turned away so she wouldn't see it. "Kits, the both of you." But if Hawkfur really admited it to himself, deep down, he was just upset he didn't get to see it.

As Twilightstar gave the reports and warnings out, Hawkfur frowned in the direction of Larkstar and Birdsnow. It wasn't like them to allow their warriors to be so... mousebrained. If WindClan declared war on RiverClan, then ShadowClan would be obligated to join as well. That meant two clans against one. And what would ThunderClan do in that situation? Surely three clans wouldn't gang up on one clan who was clearly struggling with discipline? What was going on? He glanced sidelong at Softsong, gauging her reaction.

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!

Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SHC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SHC) - Hillstrider (SHC) - Emberkit (SHC) - Sparrow (Outsider)

Old January 24th, 2024, 09:46 PM

Bump Policy: Every few hours, I usually try to respond as quickly as I can
My Mood: Amused

NightWolfs eyes narrowed as he listened to TwilightStars news, he had to remember to keep his anger in check as he was reminded of how ShadowClans medicine cat was attacked, a low growl rumbled in his chest. LostSpark, the medicine cat that tended to his wounds, if any cat was thinking about attempting to harm her, he would tear them to shreds

Those thoughts were set aside as Windclans leader threatened Riverclan with a final warning, things were escalating quickly, if Windclan went to war, would ShadowClan fight alongside them?

For a moment he remembers a golden member of Windclan, the few times they had met she always makes him lose his composure and ends up bickering.. would she be safe? He shakes his head as he knew that wasnt important at the moment, instead he looks at his wound, the fox bite has healed well and is no longer holding him back, starting tomorrow, he will resume his training in preparation for the conflicts he can see ahead.

"UNTIL I THREW DOWN MY ENEMY AND SMOTE HIS RUIN UPON THE MOUNTAINSIDE -GANDALF THE WHITE
NIGHTWOLF SHADOWCLAN
24 MOONS
LARGE BLACK TABBY

BOULDERPAW RIVERCLAN
9 MOONS
GREY STRIPED TABBY

Last edited by Lewolfers; January 24th, 2024 at 10:05 PM.
Old January 24th, 2024, 10:02 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mysterious

┎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒
Fogkit
riverclan kit | he/him | 5 moons | albino
purrks; kitty softpaws (inactive)
tags; @Lillith [Slytiger], @Micanomancy [Appledawn], @Undertaker [Dawnstar], @TheLostAmongTheStars [Adderpaw], @Shellwhisker [Shellwhisker], @lesbianism [Softsong], @/lesbianism [Ripplepelt], @chickadee [Tulipkit mention], @Batt. [Hollyflight mention]
┖┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┚

Fogkit stares up at Slytiger, blinking rapidly. Will he approve of what he said to Appledawn? It is true, Fogkit wasn’t kitnapped, so surely he wi-

Before Fogkit can finish that thought, he is grabbed and hoisted up onto the Seastones. He squeaks and scrambles to regain his balance while being chastated for his dirty pelt. The mud covering his leg that hasn’t dried, and instead frozen. Fogkit sucks in a breath and tries to hide the muddy paw from the crowd. Why is he always so dirty when he’s in front of a crowd? Are kits even supposed to be up here-? Ah, well. The least he can do is sit up straight, as Mom- Fogkit pauses. As Dawnstar said.

Before Fogkit can regain his composure, Adderpaw yells out, and is immediately shushed by many others. The sudden loud noise makes him jump but he tries for cover it up by continuing to move a little, as if fidgeting. Fogkit doesn’t fidget. He returns his attention to Adderpaw and narrows his eyes. Did she look for him? He isn’t sure if he can believe any of the Riverclan cats. Some more arguing occurs over there but Fogkit tries to ignore it.

The next person he hears is a much calmer cat, Shellwhisker. He relaxes a little bit. At least someone in Riverclan respects his decision. And they claim he will be a good Shadowclan warrior? Fogkit hesitates. Why would they root for a good warrior in an enemy clan?

Of course, his moment of reprise is interrupted by… someone? Fogkit remembers hearing their name distantly… Song something? He doesn’t recognize them but their voice is loud and angry. This cat claims he would be believe anything they told him…

Fogkit snorts and hunches his shoulders. How dare they! He can think for himself, and he thinks he should stay in Shadowclan. The little white ball of fluff has to stop himself from shaking again.

Then- someone he does recognize speaks up. Ripplepelt. They couldn’t have found him… territory… loud… they gave up… that hawk should have killed him. Fogkit swallows. No. No, of course not. Ripplepelt isn’t saying that. That came from his own head. Right? He isn’t abandoning Tulipkit right? Oh, stars, his sister.

Tulipkit’s face is hazy in Fogkit’s mind. His breathing quickens. Why can’t he remember her as well? He’s been gone for… a moon and a half… has it been that long? Tears threaten to fall on his face but he closes his eyes quickly, trying to breathe slowly.

But he cannot help but thinking of his sister- no he has to redirect. What- his mom. Hollyflight. Fogkit sucks in a breath. …is she here? What will she think? What will she say? His lip trembles but he sits up straight once more. As Dawnstar said.

(so many tags- apologies meant to get this out before any more hr announcements lol)

Last edited by MangofDoom; January 24th, 2024 at 10:06 PM.
Old January 24th, 2024, 10:28 PM
Your favorite workaholic~

Bump Policy: Whenever is fine!
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellwhisker View Post

Squirrelpaw
RiverClan Apprentice - 11 Moons
15 / 100

Squirrelpaw, who had been sitting close where the Clans' Deputies sat, glared up at Twilightstar and let out an outraged snarl, though no words came with it.

It wasn't Squirrelpaw's place to speak at a Gathering.

Squirrelpaw's green gaze shot over to Birdsnow. The apprentice wondered what her Deputy would be thinking of Twilightstar's warning.

We'll need ShadowClan's help if it comes to fighting two Clans at once, The molly thought, eyes narrowing. They were like sharp daggers as she stared back up at the Clans' leaders. I just hope Dawnstar would agree.

Tail tip twitching anxiously, Squirrelpaw didn't notice when a cat padded up to her.

She jumped, though didn't make a sound nor speak.

The RiverClan Apprentice simply stared at the apprentice / warrior.

Rainstar is RippleClan's current Leader. She has an open-den policy.

Owlswoop is ValleyClan's current Deputy.

Slatepaw
He/him
9 moons

And he stared right back.
"Hi."
This is... A little awkward. The dark-furred tom didn't want to 'socialize', but someone had said he needed to, so.... Might as well figure it out. Right? Right.

Looking at the she-cat, Slatepaw glanced to the side uncertainly. He was definitely wondering why she was just... Staring. At him.

As for why he decided to walk up to this particular cat, she looked antsy. So, to get both of their minds off of what seemed like the impending doom of the gathering, he actually spoke to someone.

"If you don't have it, you'll never do what needs to be done to change."

•|Slatepaw|•

"Every day, I eat, sleep, and worry about stupid things."

I see you there~
Old January 25th, 2024, 09:37 AM
refrigerator

Bump Policy: Every 5 days! Please do bump me if i forgot TwT ¦¦ 1 Day if urgent!
My Mood: Sneaky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kieran. View Post
⯎Tadpolepaw⯎
She/Moss/They~AroAce~Riverclan~6 Moons⯎
"I said I was difficult to love
And you said that I make your head spin
Well, I guess I'm different"

"They could've been killed by that hawk, everyone knows to keep the kits in the nursery" she muttered. Tadpolepaw flicked their tail nervously.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafy View Post

Springpaw
She/Her ▵ Beefed up [tier 2](active), Lyrebird's Lullaby(active), Shadow fiend
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

If one asked if she was surprised to get some sort of bite back from another clanmate just for doing her job. Well, they would answer that she wasn't surprised at this point, not anymore. Almost everyone gave her some kind of backtalk when she tried to put sense into things. "I was only giving you a warning but if you want to turn this into some sort of debate, be my damn guest" she glared. The torbie was going to move on to a different spot but now she chose to take her seat here with the two younger apprentices. "Oh, so you're saying that RiverClan somehow gathered the power to summon a damn hawk and specifically pluck Fogkit? Please speak with some sense now because you're not doing any of that right now"

@Kieran. [fyi Spring didn't really snarl anything just talking in a normal tone just has a hint of anger in it!]
══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══
Not sure who i should quote, so uh- yeah

Willow'Paw
| She/Her | 6 Moons | SHC Apprentice | No Purrks |

"Uhhh", alright, to be fair, Tadpole'Paw had said she wasn't going to be hurt, "Uhm, yes. From the looks of it, you guys aren't doing the best, to say the least"
Hopefully that didn't affect Tadpole'Paw too much, with the war and stuff. Her mind body-slammed her with doubt, she would probably wince if anyone said that, even if she promised not to be hurt. So that was a mistake, unless she was reading this wrong and Tadpole'Paw was completely fine with it. Willow'Paw felt a bit sick, why did social things have to be this hard?

She almost jumped out of her fur at the new voice, this also wasn't a cat sent to kill her. She glanced at the cat, the voice of tone wasn't exactly friendly- Wait what? Tadpole'Paw lied? Her eyes went flicked the RiverClan apprentice.
Tadpole'Paw didn't look like one to tell misinformation, let alone to cat in a totally different clan. Had she lied about anything else? She then realized the cat, who she expected was RiverClan, had said "To those who seek our doom". Well where'd that come from? ShadowClan hadn't done anything against RiverClan! She was about to call that out, when she instead shut her mouth. It would probably get Tadpole'Paw in more trouble. Her eyes widened a bit at Tadpole'Paws response, which was rather rash. And now an argument was building up between the two clanmates.

She kinda had to admit, Tadpole'Paw was making not-so-great arguments here. Willow'Paw cocked her head to listen to Twilight'Star making her announcements while the two went on.
New apprentices, as most of the clans had this gathering, she was pretty sure. A dead warrior, which she wondered who killed, and THEY EXILED THEY'RE MEDICINE CAT?? Award of best passive surprise attack of the year goes to WindClan, as she wasn't expecting that at all. And Cow'tuft poisoned his own clan??? What cat in the right mind would do that? If this meeting was gonna carry on like this, may as well say ThunderClan murdered a kit because they were feeling like it. And RiverClan was trespassing on WindClan territory?? After two warnings? She felt her tail puff up at the war threat. Hip hip horray, more war is on its way [sarcasm].

|| WIP Character Site! || Art Shop! || Scroller credit! || Pronouns Page! || Roleplay Tracker! ||

Last edited by Myling; January 25th, 2024 at 09:37 AM.
Old January 25th, 2024, 12:36 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Interesting. Interesting, interesting. So ShadowClan had lost a medicine cat - that was surprising, Elmshadow had been around a while. And apparently some of Bumblestar's warriors still didn't understand the definition of honor, because a second ShadowClan healer had been attacked. Larkfire, Lostspark, whatever the name was now; irritating, too, but if this was just now being announced, how the hell was anyone supposed to know her status?

She gave the kit a disinterested glance, snorting to herself at Dawnstar's reasoning. Sure, RiverClan was a pain in the tail and had rocks for brains (she could imagine exactly how that pipsqueak got snatched right out of the clearing, given the state of it when she'd visited), but in reality, who would be able to track a hawk across a border and into another Clan's territory? Anything to rub salt in the wounds, she supposed - not that she was opposed to it, it would be funny to see how riled up the river rats would get.

It seemed ShadowClan wasn't the only Clan with healer-related issues. Cowtuft's exile made Bumblestar's ears twitch, and she tossed the medicine cats a brief glance as if to double-check. Sure enough, no sign of him. A rough moon for the medicine cats.

As Twilightstar stepped back, Bumblestar stretched and moved to take her place.

"ThunderClan remains strong in the face of leaf-bare," she started, "even if there's been some unfortunate losses. Silentpaw was taken out by a fox, Heronsnarl fell to her death, 'n some sort of snake broke into the nursery and managed to kill Tawnykit before it was killed. Never seen anything like it before, the snake had a a tail that made an odd noise 'n its bite acted like some sorta poison. No other sightings of anything similar, but I'd recommend keepin' an eye out all the same.

"Despite the losses, though, life carries on. We welcome Swankit, Elkkit, Sunkit, 'n Brindlekit to our nursery, and Cloudpaw 'n Plumpaw as new apprentices."

The simple stuff out of the way. Now for her favorite. Sarcasm alert.

Bumblestar shot Larkstar a smoldering look before ripping her attention away again. "Seems like all three of us have been having fish-related problems lately. I was out on patrol with two of my cats 'n we were ambushed by a trio of RiverClan warriors, well over the border 'n hoping to get one up on us. They were killed 'n their bodies delivered right back to where they'd come from. Larkstar's already well aware of this, but that's the last straw. Any RiverClan warriors found at the border or on ThunderClan territory'll meet the same fate. ThunderClan's done dancin' around the issue. First they lace our lands with poison, 'n then they send targeted ambushes. Anymore trespassers on RiverClan's part'll be considered a war cry 'n dealt with accordingly." The cold warning should have been clear to anyone listening. She was done fooling around. Blood would be spilled for this and she'd make sure of it.

She looked to Dawnstar next. "In regards to Albatrossflicker. He acted on his own 'n he got what was comin' to him," she grunted. "Not that he knew of any recent rank changes, but he shouldn't've been over there in the first place. I found him at the bottom of the ravine at Herondive Hollow. Apologies for what his actions caused. Gettin' tired of medicine cat-related drama and any other warriors of mine who try anything like that again can deal with the consequences, either mine or yours." Honestly. They'd seen how Ivysnake's death had turned out, who would be idiotic enough to try something like that again?

"I also came across what I assume to be one of your warriors in the ravine with him." The look she was giving Dawnstar became a little more questioning. "Big brown tabby. Looked like he'd been thrown over from your side, all four of his legs broken, 'n not by one of my warriors. I ended up burying the body near the outskirts - there was already the smell of rot and I didn't wanna risk attracting predators. Dunno if you've been missing anyone lately.

"In any case, there's been an influx of ShadowClan trespassers on ThunderClan land lately. One attacked me 'n was killed for it. Came across another larger patrol tryin' to steal prey, too. Seems oddly organized for just a few one-off attempts."

Her attention lingered on the larger tabby, growing sharp before she turned away. "Any ShadowClan warrior who steps foot on ThunderClan land'll be handled however my cats see fit. If they're killed, don't expect to get the body back. I get the repeated attacks on your healers is revolting 'n infuriating, but you're dead wrong if you think I'm fine letting you traipse through ThunderClan's neck of the woods, take our prey, 'n disturb our land."

With a lash of her tail, she stepped back to give the last of them room. "That's all."

[ @Moonraven @Undertaker @FrostyGalaxy @poppy ]

Old January 25th, 2024, 04:45 PM
#Salva

Bump Policy: whenever
My Mood: Dark

⯎Tadpolepaw⯎
She/Moss/They~AroAce~Riverclan~6 Moons⯎
"I said I was difficult to love
And you said that I make your head spin
Well, I guess I'm different"

She turned to face Willowpaw. I didn't mean it! then why did I even say it. Tadpolepaw wanted to crumble up and give up. With war on the way and her one true chance of having a friend being wiped away, to say the least she was scared. "I-I Im sorry" Tadpolepaw said lowering her head at Springpaw.

[ @Leafy @SomePerson ]

★☆"There is no show without an Audience!"☆★
Gentlecrab is Beachclan's Medicine cat, pearl has a semi-open den policy
Please use tone tags when speaking to me
Character website
Commisions
Old January 25th, 2024, 05:56 PM

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Hopeful

Clans Re: January Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faith. View Post

Slatepaw
He/him
9 moons

And he stared right back.
"Hi."
This is... A little awkward. The dark-furred tom didn't want to 'socialize', but someone had said he needed to, so.... Might as well figure it out. Right? Right.

Looking at the she-cat, Slatepaw glanced to the side uncertainly. He was definitely wondering why she was just... Staring. At him.

As for why he decided to walk up to this particular cat, she looked antsy. So, to get both of their minds off of what seemed like the impending doom of the gathering, he actually spoke to someone.

Squirrelpaw
16 / 100

Squirrelpaw's eyes narrowed slightly, though not in an unfriendly way.

''Hi,'' The RiverClan molly mewed in response. Her voice was soft and held a silky tone to it, like cobweb. ''How are you?''

Rainstar is RippleClan's current leader. She has an open-den policy.

Rainsplash is HeatherClan's 'Wild Cats' Section Leader. She has an open-den policy.

Owlswoop is ValleyClan's current deputy.

Last edited by paedyn; January 25th, 2024 at 06:00 PM.
Old January 25th, 2024, 07:05 PM
Your favorite workaholic~

Bump Policy: Whenever is fine!
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellwhisker View Post

Squirrelpaw
16 / 100

Squirrelpaw's eyes narrowed slightly, though not in an unfriendly way.

''Hi,'' The RiverClan molly mewed in response. Her voice was soft and held a silky tone to it, like cobweb. ''How are you?''

Rainstar is RippleClan's current leader. She has an open-den policy.

Rainsplash is HeatherClan's 'Wild Cats' Section Leader. She has an open-den policy.

Owlswoop is ValleyClan's current deputy.

Slatepaw
He/him
9 moons

Slatepaw sat down and curled his tail around his paws; his thick fur kept him warm for the most part, but that unfortunately didn't include his toebeans.
"I am fine... You?"
He showed no emotion on his face. He'd have to die before he ever gave anything about himself away, even if it was something as trivial as how he felt in the current moment. And definitely not to another clan. This cat... She had a similar scent to what he had smelled at the border with Spottedshadow.
A riverclanner, eh? Hm. There's been a lot of action from them, not all of it for the better. Then again, don't judge a cat by their smell, right?

"If you don't have it, you'll never do what needs to be done to change."

•|Slatepaw|•

"Every day, I eat, sleep, and worry about stupid things."

I see you there~

Last edited by Faith.; January 25th, 2024 at 07:07 PM.
Old January 25th, 2024, 10:08 PM
i bite sometimes ♡

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) // 24 - 48 (1 - 2 days) if important <3
My Mood: Angelic

Mossfreckle strode through the gathering of clan cats, listening to the mingling of clans and savouring the lack of aggression between the clans.

He sat down and waited for some cat to speak to him, he remained silent listening to the bustle - he enjoyed the cheery voices of truce and old friends meeting once again.

Mossfreckle is Shadowclan’s Medicine Cat
Mossfreckle’s Tracker // ShadowClan Healing // ShadowClan Herb Storage // Roleplay Tracker