Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by korok
Today 07:50 PM
Gossiping Kits and Friends
by Badwolf
Last post by Badwolf
Today 07:48 PM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Badwolf
Today 07:44 PM
Burning in the Shade...
by Badwolf
Last post by Badwolf
Today 07:41 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by korok
Today 07:41 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 17th, 2017, 08:37 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
Honeyfur's eyes were wide. "Foxthorn.."
"N-No!" Foxthorn exclaimed at once. "Not...Not him. I...I ran into Goldensky earlier and she.." He swallowed, looking away. "She wanted to know how we were. I just...I couldnt bring myself to chase her off and we started to talk, it started to feel like it used to." He sighed, closing his eyes. "I..I might've gotten caught up in the moment...And said a little too much though. She must have told him."
"Damn it Foxthorn that means Oakmark knows too!" Lionheart roared. "Now we have war on our paws and it's your fault!" he snapped at him. "Lionheart calm down!" Coonmask exclaimed, surprised by her brother's outrage.
{drama. poor over reactive lion xD}

Last edited by monfang; March 17th, 2017 at 08:37 PM.
Old March 17th, 2017, 09:26 PM
황 할린

My Mood: Dead
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Icefang laid in her nest, she had just gave birth, and she was weak. She looked down at her four kits. She purred and laid her head down, her mind drowsing away in tiredness.

( @Cristalline )
I don't RP as much anymore(if any) but i'm still here if you wanna talk, and I have no problem making a whole new character to RP with you, just send me a message!
녕히 계세요 . じゃあね . 再见 . Goodby!!
Old March 17th, 2017, 09:31 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by mony View Post

"Damn it Foxthorn that means Oakmark knows too!" Lionheart roared. "Now we have war on our paws and it's your fault!" he snapped at him. "Lionheart calm down!" Coonmask exclaimed, surprised by her brother's outrage.
{drama. poor over reactive lion xD}
(Lol XDD)
Foxthorn flinched slightly, his gaze on his paws. "Im sorry." He muttered.
"Its okay, Foxy," Honeyfur nudged him, looking at Lionheart.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust

Last edited by Random Melody; March 17th, 2017 at 09:31 PM.
Old March 17th, 2017, 09:37 PM

Quote:
(Lol XDD)
Foxthorn flinched slightly, his gaze on his paws. "Im sorry." He muttered.
"Its okay, Foxy," Honeyfur nudged him, looking at Lionheart.
"Oh so now I'm the bad guy!" he growled. He looked between Honeyfur and Coonmask before he groaned and stormed off. "Where are you going?!" Coonmask asked. "To the nursery!" he replied, anger raging in his voice. "Why?" she called, but he didn't reply. She shook her head and looked at Foxthorn. "It's alright Foxy, it's not your fault. Lionheart is just over-reactive is all, you know that right?" she asked.
Old March 17th, 2017, 09:41 PM

Cool Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aashka View Post
Icefang laid in her nest, she had just gave birth, and she was weak. She looked down at her four kits. She purred and laid her head down, her mind drowsing away in tiredness.

( @Cristalline )
Padding in, the large Maine Coon tom saw the familiar white pelt, and he stopped, grooming his dark russet fur before he cleared his face of his previous anger, and he padded to the nest. "Aw, they're cuties, too bad they ain't as cute as their mama." he purred, flirting like he always had, even since their first training session. His yellow eyes were alight with happiness as he looked down at his former mentor, and gave her a respectful lick on her head. "How are you fairing, Icefang?" he asked, sitting.
{oh lion will you ever learn? xD}
Old March 17th, 2017, 09:44 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:

"Oh so now I'm the bad guy!" he growled. He looked between Honeyfur and Coonmask before he groaned and stormed off. "Where are you going?!" Coonmask asked. "To the nursery!" he replied, anger raging in his voice. "Why?" she called, but he didn't reply. She shook her head and looked at Foxthorn. "It's alright Foxy, it's not your fault. Lionheart is just over-reactive is all, you know that right?" she asked.
"Goldensky lied." Foxthorn didnt reply to Coonmask's question, his voice dead quiet. "Black hasnt changed. Not if he's here. He's surely not here to congratulate her either, or to apologize. Something's up."
Honeyfur closed her eyes for a moment, taking a deep breath.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old March 17th, 2017, 09:47 PM
황 할린

Quote:

Padding in, the large Maine Coon tom saw the familiar white pelt, and he stopped, grooming his dark russet fur before he cleared his face of his previous anger, and he padded to the nest. "Aw, they're cuties, too bad they ain't as cute as their mama." he purred, flirting like he always had, even since their first training session. His yellow eyes were alight with happiness as he looked down at his former mentor, and gave her a respectful lick on her head. "How are you fairing, Icefang?" he asked, sitting.
{oh lion will you ever learn? xD}
( I guess he will never XD )

Icefang watched as her former apprentice walked into the nursery being his weird and flirtive self as he always where. " I'm fairing fine, just a bit weak, tired, hungry." She said and listed, she kinda did a small giggle when she said hungry because she was always hungry, even when she was a kit at her stomachs mother, her sister hated her then, but it was good memorys.
I don't RP as much anymore(if any) but i'm still here if you wanna talk, and I have no problem making a whole new character to RP with you, just send me a message!
Old March 17th, 2017, 10:08 PM

Cool Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aashka View Post
( I guess he will never XD )

Icefang watched as her former apprentice walked into the nursery being his weird and flirtive self as he always where. " I'm fairing fine, just a bit weak, tired, hungry." She said and listed, she kinda did a small giggle when she said hungry because she was always hungry, even when she was a kit at her stomachs mother, her sister hated her then, but it was good memorys.
Lionheart chuckled as well. "Well, seems you already have a family, me and Honeyfur have been thinking about kits." he said, smiling. "So, if your weak that means it would be easy to pin you? Not like it already was." he said, cockiness in his voice and also some humor as he remembered him pinning her, but how she let him get too cocky and flirty so she could slip out {might i add that was the best training RP in all my years of RP xD}. "So, have you picked names? Oh, is one of them names after meee?" he asked, laughing again.
Old March 17th, 2017, 10:13 PM
황 할린

Quote:

Lionheart chuckled as well. "Well, seems you already have a family, me and Honeyfur have been thinking about kits." he said, smiling. "So, if your weak that means it would be easy to pin you? Not like it already was." he said, cockiness in his voice and also some humor as he remembered him pinning her, but how she let him get too cocky and flirty so she could slip out {might i add that was the best training RP in all my years of RP xD}. "So, have you picked names? Oh, is one of them names after meee?" he asked, laughing again.
(Those where the good days XD)

Icefang thinking of names, she had just had them, and her and Gazeshadow had not thought of them that much. She was actually going to name the oldest son Lionkit. " Actually I was thinking about it at one point." Icefang said to the Main Coon. Her blue eyes gazing down at the male grey kit at her stomach, she flickered her tail around her four kits.

Last edited by HwangHarin; March 17th, 2017 at 10:13 PM.
Old March 17th, 2017, 10:14 PM

Quote:
"Goldensky lied." Foxthorn didnt reply to Coonmask's question, his voice dead quiet. "Black hasnt changed. Not if he's here. He's surely not here to congratulate her either, or to apologize. Something's up."
Honeyfur closed her eyes for a moment, taking a deep breath.
"We all know this." Coonmask said. "He's never up to any good. We have to stop him." she said her voice sounding pained.
{lion is flirting with his former mentor you should go stalk the nursery it funny the relationship that they have xD}
Closed Thread