Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Splitmoon's Characters
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 01:17 AM
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by Rose
Today 01:12 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Quietheart
Today 12:48 AM
September Gathering
Last post by nyme
Today 12:37 AM
New Beginnings
by Beaan
Last post by taillow
Yesterday 11:38 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 28th, 2017, 07:24 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Bird View Post
"Hey!" She playfully growled. "I'm just saying no one told us to hunt or patrol." She said with a flick of her ear. Then, pulling herself to her paws, she gave her shoulder a lick.
"Then want to go for a walk in the territory?" asked Blarepaw with a shuffle of his paws. "Or we could go exploring around the camp. Just to let you know. There's plenty of places to explore outside of camp." meowed the apprentice. He swiped playfully at Gingerpaw's ear.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old May 28th, 2017, 07:29 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpringtrapFNAF View Post
"Then want to go for a walk in the territory?" asked Blarepaw with a shuffle of his paws. "Or we could go exploring around the camp. Just to let you know. There's plenty of places to explore outside of camp." meowed the apprentice. He swiped playfully at Gingerpaw's ear.
Gingerpaw cuffed him over the ear, her emerald green eyes twinkling, "A walk would be fine." She purred, with a little bounce. She then cocked her head to one side, then, considering what she was going to ask, and deciding against it. She straightened up, "Let's go!"
Old May 28th, 2017, 07:36 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Bird View Post
Gingerpaw cuffed him over the ear, her emerald green eyes twinkling, "A walk would be fine." She purred, with a little bounce. She then cocked her head to one side, then, considering what she was going to ask, and deciding against it. She straightened up, "Let's go!"
Blarepaw let out a small purr and walked next to her. "Where do you want to walk exactly?" he wondered, still purring. He scratch the back of his head quickly. The apprentice made his way into the camp.

(To the camp?)

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old May 28th, 2017, 07:39 PM

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noire View Post

Coldhearted gave the other tom a sly smile. He was not in the least bit concerned, or threatened from this other tom. In fact, Coldhearted could smell the fear emitting from the other tom. The ginger and white tom would had chuckled, but the situation was not a laughing matter. Coldhearted brushed his tail alongside Cloverwhisker before he swiftly hopped out her nest. Turning to the tom, he gave him an unreadable expression, giving a yawn of his own. ''So much for a nap today.'' He murmured with a roll of his eyes. ''Depends on what side you choose to be on.'' Coldhearted answered to the other tom. Coldhearted knew he wasn't obligated to answer the question, and quite frankly, he didn't feel like fighting. He was hunting all day. He was tired. But, he also wanted to be ready when Cloverwhisker wanted to go on a patrol. Especially since she asked him, and he told her he would go. ''Just know I'm not going to waste time fighting you. After all, I have no interest in fighting clan mates.'' The ginger and white tom states, baring his fangs.
Smokejaw heard the confidence in the Tom's voice and suddenly filled with rage. He thought that Smokejaw would be easy to fight. Smokejaw suddenly lept at the tom, digging his claws into his spine.

(This is my charecter bio btw. http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/for...ead.php?t=6746
Old May 28th, 2017, 07:48 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpringtrapFNAF View Post
Blarepaw let out a small purr and walked next to her. "Where do you want to walk exactly?" he wondered, still purring. He scratch the back of his head quickly. The apprentice made his way into the camp.

(To the camp?)
(We can skip to the territory.)

Gingerpaw flicked her tail. "Maybe the territory." She suggested, shrugging. There were many possibilities, but territory seemed like the easiest choice.
Old May 28th, 2017, 07:55 PM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
"Oof" Sparrowpaw hit the ground with a thud. But picked himself right back up again. "Yes, I agree..." he puffed "but...I have my claws sheathed so I wouldn't hurt you. But I know in a real battle that unsheathed claws give you a pretty much guaranteed grip every time. Plus, what strange cat doesn't use their claws in a battle?" He purred jokingly. Dust floated around the grounds and sand clung to Sparrowpaw's bracken colored pelt.
(Yeah I had a little bit of writers block for a while)
Winterdream gave a tiny nod, Sparrowpaw seemed to be a strong apprentice, usually an apprentice would take a lot of time into getting back up again. It usually hurt a lot for some, but Sparrowpaw picked himself up with no problem, that was a good sign, and he seemed to be becoming a great warrior. "Yes that is quite true, you can also catch yourself if you loose your grip and land on your paws, but that takes luck and chance for that to happen, but it does happen, but not often. Some cats can get a good grip without their claws, but it takes a lot to do that, not that you don't have what it takes." She replied, tail flicking, "Of course, a cat who doesn't use their claws would definitely get shredded on in battle, and not do so well. You can use your teeth too though, but claws are used most often." Winterdream continued, ranting a little bit, she usually did this, and if it was battle moves, she was all for ranting.
Old May 28th, 2017, 07:58 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamilfan416 View Post
Smokejaw heard the confidence in the Tom's voice and suddenly filled with rage. He thought that Smokejaw would be easy to fight. Smokejaw suddenly lept at the tom, digging his claws into his spine.

(This is my charecter bio btw. http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/for...ead.php?t=6746
Coldhearted let out an enraged yowl at the sharp claws of the other warrior leaping on his back. In a fit of rage, Coldhearted unsheathed his claws, and smacked the tom with sharp claws to get him off his back. Coldhearted made a sharp turn, glaring at the other tom. ''Did you not just make note of anything I said you fox-brained fool?'' He stated calmly. Coldhearted could tell that he was older than the other tom, and he knew that he would not continue this fight. But, he was not afraid to protect himself if need be. His eyes glanced towards Cloverwhisker, a deep sign escaped his maw. ''I'll be out. If you're looking for me; don't.'' He stated harshly, then brought his attention back to the other tom. ''You need to get your issues checked.'' He growled. Then the ginger and white tom turned heel to pad out the den and blend himself into the shadows. What was that tom possibly thinking? Attacking a clan mate? Someone who was on the same team to him? Coldhearted didn't want to think about it, but he felt that he made a new enemy. Just great. Another one to add to his collection. Coldhearted let out a deep chuckle before continuing on.

{I took a look at it!}
Old May 28th, 2017, 08:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noire View Post

Coldhearted let out an enraged yowl at the sharp claws of the other warrior leaping on his back. In a fit of rage, Coldhearted unsheathed his claws, and smacked the tom with sharp claws to get him off his back. Coldhearted made a sharp turn, glaring at the other tom. ''Did you not just make note of anything I said you fox-brained fool?'' He stated calmly. Coldhearted could tell that he was older than the other tom, and he knew that he would not continue this fight. But, he was not afraid to protect himself if need be. His eyes glanced towards Cloverwhisker, a deep sign escaped his maw. ''I'll be out. If you're looking for me; don't.'' He stated harshly, then brought his attention back to the other tom. ''You need to get your issues checked.'' He growled. Then the ginger and white tom turned heel to pad out the den and blend himself into the shadows. What was that tom possibly thinking? Attacking a clan mate? Someone who was on the same team to him? Coldhearted didn't want to think about it, but he felt that he made a new enemy. Just great. Another one to add to his collection. Coldhearted let out a deep chuckle before continuing on.

{I took a look at it!}
Smokejaw walked back over too his nest and began licking his wound. It wasn't deep but it did sting. He looked too the she cat to see her reaction to the "fight" if you could even call it one.
Old May 29th, 2017, 02:56 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by tawny~ View Post
Winterdream gave a tiny nod, Sparrowpaw seemed to be a strong apprentice, usually an apprentice would take a lot of time into getting back up again. It usually hurt a lot for some, but Sparrowpaw picked himself up with no problem, that was a good sign, and he seemed to be becoming a great warrior. "Yes that is quite true, you can also catch yourself if you loose your grip and land on your paws, but that takes luck and chance for that to happen, but it does happen, but not often. Some cats can get a good grip without their claws, but it takes a lot to do that, not that you don't have what it takes." She replied, tail flicking, "Of course, a cat who doesn't use their claws would definitely get shredded on in battle, and not do so well. You can use your teeth too though, but claws are used most often." Winterdream continued, ranting a little bit, she usually did this, and if it was battle moves, she was all for ranting.
The tabby apprentice just nodded with no reply then he turned away only to charge back at Winterdream and leap into the air, claws unsheathed.
Old May 29th, 2017, 08:19 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Daypaw shuffled into the leaders den slowly. Despite being medicine cat they have never had a one on one conversation with the leader before. Thoughts lingered in their head as their eyes scanned the den of their surroundings. Was what Auttumpaw said really true? Sure, they didnt believe in Starclan. Well,they did they just didnt hold them to everyone elses perfect standards. They were short tempered, and were training to be a warrior. Am I just a no body that didnt deserve this rank? No. The words the molly spats towards the enby stung like a snake bite. The words lingering in their ears. Your gender isnt a thing. There are only male and females. Stop being special. Did she think that they wanted to be this way? Its how they felt, and they couldnt change it. They faced hatred for their own body every single day, they didnt need more of that. The small cat entered the den hesitantly,"Halestar-" their voice cracked. Whether it was from the hurt and emotions they were facing internally or just from their age,"-I need to speak with you." from their tone of voice and constant glaring at the exit of the den Daypay didnt want to talk about this. They didnt want to seem weak, they didnt want to let others know things got to them. But despite the rude outlook and sarcasm they gave, they were very sensitive to those types of bullying comments. "Somethings wrong-I mean, not serious wrong,but, I just need to talk to you."

@Jingle
Closed Thread