Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Short Story Contest
by marshy
Last post by panchiko
Today 07:36 PM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Rani
Today 07:34 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by picklepotatochip
Today 07:33 PM
Redo of inactive user's RP?
Last post by panchiko
Today 07:32 PM
Darkwater Mire
by Rose
Last post by Dark
Today 07:32 PM

Old May 19th, 2024, 12:21 PM

Bump Policy: 1 week (3 days if urgent)
My Mood: Blah
Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizu View Post
Petalsong strolled by. She was grumpier than usual, because she had gotten bugged by some apprentices. She spotted a cat sitting under a tree. She couldn't help but notice that she looked pretty.... "Hi, there. Who are you?" the blue-eyed, orange-and-cream spotted warrior asked the mystery warrior. Some of her grumpiness faded away as she FINALLY had something to distract her from her usual mood.
She noticed the grumpy looking cat and fluffed out her fur until you could barely know she was anything but a ball of fluff. "E-eep! Oh- h-h-h-hi! U-um my n-name is Whisperings-song...."She mewed and was getting flustered. She was never really good with other cats. When cats tried to be friends with her and open her up it never seemed to work. G-gosh that cat sure looks grumpy.... I hope it was not because of me!She fretted.
Old May 19th, 2024, 12:25 PM
&quot;BITE ME!&quot; (Uzi quote)

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moondapple View Post
She noticed the grumpy looking cat and fluffed out her fur until you could barely know she was anything but a ball of fluff. "E-eep! Oh- h-h-h-hi! U-um my n-name is Whisperings-song...."She mewed and was getting flustered. She was never really good with other cats. When cats tried to be friends with her and open her up it never seemed to work. G-gosh that cat sure looks grumpy.... I hope it was not because of me!She fretted.
Petalsong wanted to laugh. This cat was kinda nice. "Hi, Whisperingsong. That's a lovely name," Petalsong resisted the urge to say 'and you look lovely too', "I'm Petalsong." Her blue eyes showed that she was interested in Whisperingsong. Well, she had been gay for a while. She just didn't know if this cat was gay too.

Can't Catch Me Now

I'M EVIL
Claw
Sirius
Phoenix
Old May 19th, 2024, 12:36 PM

Quote:
Petalsong wanted to laugh. This cat was kinda nice. "Hi, Whisperingsong. That's a lovely name," Petalsong resisted the urge to say 'and you look lovely too', "I'm Petalsong." Her blue eyes showed that she was interested in Whisperingsong. Well, she had been gay for a while. She just didn't know if this cat was gay too.
She realized that this cat seemed nice and she flattened her fur to where her face was visible again.She blushed a little at the compliment and looked away for a second. WHen she looked back her eyes met Petalsong's. Interest in her seemed to flash in the watery depths of them. E-ehhhh?? S-she seems to like me! She thought and scrambled for something to say. U-ummmm..... She felt her face turn very hot. U-u-ummm do you want to go hunting? She mewed with nervousness.
Old May 19th, 2024, 12:39 PM

Quote:
She realized that this cat seemed nice and she flattened her fur to where her face was visible again.She blushed a little at the compliment and looked away for a second. WHen she looked back her eyes met Petalsong's. Interest in her seemed to flash in the watery depths of them. E-ehhhh?? S-she seems to like me! She thought and scrambled for something to say. U-ummmm..... She felt her face turn very hot. U-u-ummm do you want to go hunting? She mewed with nervousness.
Petalsong blushed. Was she that obvious? "I'd love to!" she said, perhaps a bit too quickly and eagerly. Stars dangit, she like this cat and really wanted them to like her back! Her so much as liking a cat was rare enough, but liking them on first sight? Even rarer! Her usual grumpy demeanor was completely gone, replaced by the inner kindness and compassion that she hardly showed, but was always there.

Can't Catch Me Now

I'M EVIL
Claw
Sirius
Phoenix
Old May 19th, 2024, 01:09 PM

Quote:
Petalsong blushed. Was she that obvious? "I'd love to!" she said, perhaps a bit too quickly and eagerly. Stars dangit, she like this cat and really wanted them to like her back! Her so much as liking a cat was rare enough, but liking them on first sight? Even rarer! Her usual grumpy demeanor was completely gone, replaced by the inner kindness and compassion that she hardly showed, but was always there.
She waved her tail in happiness and got up. She came closer to Petalsong as she began to pad of farther into the territory. Her soft fluffy fur brushed Petalsong's as she padded past. S-she seems s-so k-k-kind.... She thought. C-come on Petalsong! She called. She was still a bit tense but she had relaxed a bit. The breeze ruffled her fluffy fur and it brought the wonderful aroma of flowers. Some flowers had began to bloom now that it had turned warmer.
Old May 19th, 2024, 01:12 PM

Quote:
She waved her tail in happiness and got up. She came closer to Petalsong as she began to pad of farther into the territory. Her soft fluffy fur brushed Petalsong's as she padded past. S-she seems s-so k-k-kind.... She thought. C-come on Petalsong! She called. She was still a bit tense but she had relaxed a bit. The breeze ruffled her fluffy fur and it brought the wonderful aroma of flowers. Some flowers had began to bloom now that it had turned warmer.
Petalsong followed Whisperingsong. "Where are we going? And what will be hunt?"

Can't Catch Me Now

I'M EVIL
Claw
Sirius
Phoenix
Old May 19th, 2024, 01:23 PM

Quote:
Petalsong followed Whisperingsong. "Where are we going? And what will be hunt?"
[B]W-well.... um....[/B] SHe stuttered looking for words. I thought we could look to see if we could find a rabbit or a bird? Now t-that it's warmer their should be more out now.... She mewed and opened her jaw slightly. Their was a tiny black spot on her pink tounge that seemed to be shaped like a heart. She pricked her ears as she caught a wiff of prey. Rabbit! She thought with a bit of excitement. She began to follow the scent of the rabbit keeping her jaw slightly open. She brushed through some grass and noticed the rabbit. It was nibbling on some grass, unaware of the cat stalking it. I- I will catch t-this one. She whispered and was glad that she was downwind of the rabbit. She quietly brushed out of the grass and snuck up on the rabbit. She made sure she was low to the ground, but making sure her fluffy belly fur did not brush the grass. When she was almost on it the rabitstood up and its eyes flashed with alarm. It shot away but Whisperingsong ran after it. She was on it in a few heartbeat and slammed her paws down on its spine, breaking it.
Old May 19th, 2024, 01:28 PM

Quote:
[B]W-well.... um....[/B] SHe stuttered looking for words. I thought we could look to see if we could find a rabbit or a bird? Now t-that it's warmer their should be more out now.... She mewed and opened her jaw slightly. Their was a tiny black spot on her pink tounge that seemed to be shaped like a heart. She pricked her ears as she caught a wiff of prey. Rabbit! She thought with a bit of excitement. She began to follow the scent of the rabbit keeping her jaw slightly open. She brushed through some grass and noticed the rabbit. It was nibbling on some grass, unaware of the cat stalking it. I- I will catch t-this one. She whispered and was glad that she was downwind of the rabbit. She quietly brushed out of the grass and snuck up on the rabbit. She made sure she was low to the ground, but making sure her fluffy belly fur did not brush the grass. When she was almost on it the rabitstood up and its eyes flashed with alarm. It shot away but Whisperingsong ran after it. She was on it in a few heartbeat and slammed her paws down on its spine, breaking it.
"Nice catch!" Petalsong caught up. Then she spotted another one, and took after it. It got aways, and Petalsong sat down with a sigh.

Can't Catch Me Now

I'M EVIL
Claw
Sirius
Phoenix
Old May 19th, 2024, 01:33 PM

Quote:
"Nice catch!" Petalsong caught up. Then she spotted another one, and took after it. It got aways, and Petalsong sat down with a sigh.
Petalsong blushed and then realized that Peatalsongs rabbit hat gotten away she shot after it. She enjoyed the feel of the wind in her fluffy fur as she ran. SHe slammed down on the rabbit nipping its neck. She brought it back to Petalsong. G-got i-it! She said and hopped Petalsong did not think she was showing off. She dropped it at the cats paws and went to retrieve her's. She brought it back and sat it next to the other rabbit. Y-you w-w-were r-really close to getting the rabbit! I-it was just really fast! She mewed and then scolded herself. S-stop a-acting like your b-better! You could hurt her f-feelings! S-sorry... She said and looked down.
Old May 19th, 2024, 04:08 PM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 3 days normally 1 day if urgent

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloudlessEve View Post

Honeypaw
7 Moons
9/100
Purrks: Flock Together T1

Having heard her patrolmate's advice and their goal, she nodded. "Small yellow flowers...got it!" She figured it would be easy enough. Boy, there's a lot of plants out here. Flowers too...I wonder what all of those do? She couldn't learn all of that now, and she didn't know what these dandelions actually did, but she could probably find them. "Where will we start?" She looked towards Tallgrass, looking around in place but not seeing anything immediately.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CloudlessEve View Post

( @Spider-in-the-corner - Tallgrass , @gs29513 - Deadmoon )

TallGrass walked down into a a short grass field sniffing the air with the morning grass looking over the field noticing a small cluster of yellow flowers he turned to the apprentice "Here are dandelions now we need the leaves so be careful when picking them okay?" he purred kindly demonstrating by moving the flower stem carefully to not damage the flower and grabbed the leaves in his maw

@gs29513

༻。・:* *:・。༺

RisingstormFishkit ❍ Plumshade