Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Dawning Woods
by Rose
Last post by Omari
Today 07:04 PM
ShadowClan Apprentices' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Neptune.
Today 07:03 PM
Shadow of Deception ~...
Last post by snowflake.
Today 06:58 PM
A Lost Soul ~ Softkit's...
Last post by snowflake.
Today 06:57 PM
Settling in [p]
by Rani
Last post by Rani
Today 06:56 PM

Old August 5th, 2023, 11:09 PM
YIPPEE!!

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Crazy
Default Re: Sunset Grove

Longmoor--She/Her
╔══════════════╗

She was glad to see Owlpaw had some success as well, taking a quick look at what the apprentice had gathered. She didn’t want to put the herbs in her mouth down, but she also wasn’t going to try and mumble around them, so she decided to just use gestures to get her point across.

A slow blink and a friendly nudge to her patrolmate’s flank was her way of saying ‘Good job.’ And she jerked her head towards the camp with a flick of her tail, padding slowly to make sure Owlpaw got the idea and understood where she was trying to go. Just in case though, she did choke out. “Camp.” —and just as she had thought, it came out horribly muffled. She mentally shrugged it off, telling herself not to treat Owlpaw like a kit and just focus on getting home before she started drooling.

╚══════════════╝
OOC: I’ll go report the patrol to Cowtuft after your response ^^ I think Longmoor can just deliver both cat’s herbs, so Owlpaw should be good-to-go after this. :3
@Woodlow [Mention for Owlpaw]
Old August 6th, 2023, 12:12 AM
on hiatus

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Fine

Owlpaw
WindClan | Apprentice | He/Them | 4 moons | 14/100
Purrmanent Purrks: Mind Reader; Agatha Kitty
Looked like he chose the right flower, or at least he assumed he did by Longmoor's encouraging gestures. He didn't know too many signs besides the ones he made up, but he got the gist of what she was trying to say. He noticed her nod in the direction of camp, followed by a muffled attempt to say it aloud. The ebony apprentice smiled and let out a silent, breathy laugh. He scooped up the sticks and single flower he'd found and followed Longmoor back home.

(Alrighty~ ) @GANDERGOOSE

Image of my oc was created using Clangen Cat Maker

"If I had more time, I would have written a shorter post~"

Last edited by Tecumori; August 13th, 2023 at 01:40 PM.
Old August 16th, 2023, 06:52 PM
Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
scorchedfang

WORD COUNT: 400 / 80 pts

What a strange concept to him. Being a part of something.. a unit, that was not truly a family but tried to pretend. Granted, Fellcone's perspective of family was skewed. He did not remember his well, just glimpses of imperfections and hatred. "How terrifying! They will quake in their paws, having to speak to the handsome devil of a deputy." The thought was amusing, actually. Fallownose was as intimidating as a mouse - though perhaps that stemmed from Fellcone being a beast, or how he had experienced far worse than anything Handsomefellow could dish out.

Regardless, he brought up a compelling question. How was he faring? "It.. is different. I spent a long time alone, so being around many cats is a considerable change." It was not necessarily a bad thing, just something to get accustomed to. "The Clan has been pleasant." Quiet, which he did not personally favor. Fellcone had a faint glimmering of something more lively-- alert, ready to face whatever the world had to offer. When blood spilled into a dark clearing, and power reigned supreme. Twilightstar did not scream power to him. She leaned more passive, trying to stay out of trouble.

These were things he would not voice. Not yet; he did not believe he had a say so soon after being invited in. Besides, he did not know how Fallownose would handle being told they needed to fight more things. If he was happy with the peace, who was Fellcone to ruin that? "It has been a shame. We should get out more often.. just the two of us." A sly wink, his tail flicking with the intent of running it against Fallownose's chest. "So, this is Sunset Grove?"

The small opening in the woods was pretty, but Fellcone's attention fell on movement below a tree. In a flash, he was on the move - dropped to a crouch, gliding across the floor like a professional. The forest felt closer to a home than any field, and soon enough he was close enough to leap. The sparrow he spied saw him too late, trying to flutter to freedom as his paws closed around it and he killed it with a quick nip. Crack!

"You're up, sugar." He spoke through a mouthful of feathers, sitting up before he dug a brief hole to bury the bird in. Anything to keep it safe.

[ @Lillian] #air

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Fallownose
Active Purrk: Primal Instincts
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

The slate-gray tom huffed out a purr at Scorchedfang's comment. "I'll have you know I can be very scary when I want to be." Not that he would want to scary away the handsome tom he was patrolling with. That would make Fallownose very sad.

"I am glad that you aren't have any issues. If you ever need anything, you can always come to me," he mewed sincerely. Though, hopefully Scorchedfang would need something soon. He was quite enjoyable to spend time with.

Before Fallownose could respond about where they were located, Scrochedfang was off. Yellow-amber eyes blinked as he tracked the massive tom's smooth movements. The crack of the sparrow's neck brought the deputy out of his little trance, and his heart fluttered as Scorchedfang called him sugar.

"I suppose I can't let you outdo me," Fallownose managed to say, tearing his eyes away from Scorchedfang to glance around the grove. And then he had the perfect idea.

Bunching his muscles, he leapt, claws scoring into the trunk of a nearby tree as he grasped the lowest branch with his forepaws. With smooth movements he pulled himself onto it, tail flicking out as he balanced.

Fallownose didn't bother to glance down to see Scorchedfang's reaction, his attention stolen by a mouse that shuffling under the fallen leaves of a nearby tree.

Judging the distance between himself and the mouse, the tall tom lowered himself on the branch and crept forward until it swayed dangerously under his weight. Without another thought he leapt.

The feeling of flying through the air was exhilarating for the brief moment it lasted. All to soon he was on the ground, landing with a thump, the mouse dead between his forepaws, having been crushed from the force of Fallownose's landing.

Picking it up in his jaws, the deputy turned to Scorchedfang with a smirk and raised eyebrow. A challenge.

if i look back, i am lost
passive & healing powerplay permitted
The Archives
Old August 28th, 2023, 07:29 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

@Woodlow @RedLeif
Once she had the two apprentices at her side, Dreamlight swiftly set out to the grove where Lightningpaw had indicated they'd be finding the... what was it called again? Oh dear, she was so glad she wasn't a medicine cat. Remembering the names of herbs was not her forte.

As they reached the grove, Dreamlight turned to the apprentice with a warm and friendly glint in her eyes, but a stern tone. "Alright you two, let's get hunting. We're looking for an herb with large, long leaves and big black roots, although we won't be able to see the roots until we dig it up... I don't think. But anyway it is supposed to have a tangy scent to it." Dreamlight told the paws and then wiggled her bobtail. "Unless you got questions, start sniffing around, but don't stray from my sight, please. I'll worry."

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old August 29th, 2023, 05:21 AM
on hiatus

Owlpaw - The Mute
WindClan | Apprentice | He/Them | 5 moons | 28/100
He nodded his owlish head at Dreamlight, before immediately pressing his flat face to the earth and began sniffing for roots. It made sense for him to sniff at the soil like this, with the roots being underground and all, but all it gave him was a nose full of dirt. Owlpaw sneezed, ebony head shaking side to side as he did so. He sheepishly grinned at his mentor and the unfamiliar apprentice with them before getting back to work. He'd search for the leaves instead... less sneezing that way.

@Moonraven | @RedLeif

Last edited by Tecumori; August 29th, 2023 at 06:13 AM.
Old August 31st, 2023, 06:26 AM
Gone is not permanent.

Bump Policy: No bumping; me gone.
My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

@Woodlow @RedLeif
Once she had the two apprentices at her side, Dreamlight swiftly set out to the grove where Lightningpaw had indicated they'd be finding the... what was it called again? Oh dear, she was so glad she wasn't a medicine cat. Remembering the names of herbs was not her forte.

As they reached the grove, Dreamlight turned to the apprentice with a warm and friendly glint in her eyes, but a stern tone. "Alright you two, let's get hunting. We're looking for an herb with large, long leaves and big black roots, although we won't be able to see the roots until we dig it up... I don't think. But anyway it is supposed to have a tangy scent to it." Dreamlight told the paws and then wiggled her bobtail. "Unless you got questions, start sniffing around, but don't stray from my sight, please. I'll worry."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodlow View Post

Owlpaw - The Mute
WindClan | Apprentice | He/Them | 5 moons | 28/100
He nodded his owlish head at Dreamlight, before immediately pressing his flat face to the earth and began sniffing for roots. It made sense for him to sniff at the soil like this, with the roots being underground and all, but all it gave him was a nose full of dirt. Owlpaw sneezed, ebony head shaking side to side as he did so. He sheepishly grinned at his mentor and the unfamiliar apprentice with them before getting back to work. He'd search for the leaves instead... less sneezing that way.

@Moonraven | @RedLeif

Brightpaw nodded to Dreamlight and scoured the are with her eyes, wishing that she were just a bit taller and thus have a wider field of view. Large, long leaves, the tan-and-white apprentice repeated in her head. That looks like it might fit the description... She turned sharply to the sound of snorting, slashed Owlpaw an amused grin then dashed off to the place she had seen the comfrey. Tangy scent, check. She scratched at the dirt around it. Black roots, check! "Found some!" She called over her shoulder, and started to rip the roots out of the earth while being careful to keep the leaves safe. The plant came out with a snapping sound as the tips of the root broke. Oops. Well, it seemed like there was still enough to take back, though maybe she could have been a bit more careful.

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Old September 2nd, 2023, 10:15 PM
Engaged to Ian

Dreamlight giggled quietly as Owlpaw took what she was saying literally and shoved his face into the dirt seeming to look for their herb...or the roots. She left him be, for now, assuming he'd figure it out himself. She lifted her ears as she heard Brightpaw's call, and she padded over to join her while calling for her apprentice. "Owlpaw." It made more sense to search where some had already been found.

She peeked over Brightpaw's shoulder as the apprentice pulled the herb up, internally wincing as Brightpaw managed to separate some root from the herb in the process. "Well good work, Brightpaw, it looks like you got a good chunk of the root out so I wouldn't worry about the rest of it." Dreamlight praised, she didn't think Lightningpaw would make too big a fuss about it.

Now knowing what the herb looked like, Dreamlight forged a little further in and found another small cluster of comfrey. Only this one was tangled up with ivy... Dreamlight sighed softly and began the grueling process of nipping and tugging the ivy off the plant. She set down the bigger chunks of ivy nearby, uncertain whether they were needed but didn't see the point in not bringing them back home.

Dreamlight quickly got to digging once the ivy was cleared enough, she made sure to dig down past the roots so that when she pulled the herb up a clump of dirt came with the planet. Oh my... Dreamlight carefully set the plant down, scowling when she noticed she accidentally bit some of the leaves too hard and now had a bad taste in her maw. She dug out as much of the dirt as she could from the roots and glanced over at her apprentice. @Tecumori @MockingRabbit

WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training

Last edited by Moonraven; September 2nd, 2023 at 10:16 PM.
Old September 3rd, 2023, 12:46 PM
on hiatus

Owlpaw - The Mute One
WindClan | Apprentice | He/Them | 5 moons | 33/100
Owlpaw perked up, round head swiveling as Dreamlight called him over. It looked like Brightpaw was the first to find the herb. He wanted to mirror his mentor and say 'good job!' to Brightpaw, but since he couldn't talk he had to settle with nodding and offered her a small smile instead.

Owlpaw walked over to the two, trailing after his mentor and watching as she struggled to separate some ivy and dirt from the herb she'd found. He stood around for a moment, not really doing anything until she turned to look at him. 'Oh!' Was he meant to help her? She looked just about finished with her own work, so Owlpaw looked around hurriedly for his own herb to dig up. He couldn't head back empty-pawed after all ~

Searching... searching... 'There!'

Nearby he spotted some long leaves similar to what Brightpaw had found earlier, and he rushed over to dig it up. Digging came easy to the young apprentice, as he quickly yet delicately dug around the plant and its roots. Once free, he gently pulled it up only to realize it was much smaller than the other two plants found today. Oh well, it would have to do. Owlpaw scooped up the little plant-- leaves, roots, and all-- and carefully carried it back to his mentor.

(+1 Small Comfrey Plant) @Moonraven | @MockingRabbit

Old September 6th, 2023, 05:49 AM
Gone is not permanent.

Bump Policy: No bumping; me gone.
My Mood: Asleep

@Moonraven - @Tecumori
Brightpaw flicked some of the surrounding dirt into the hole where the plant had been. There didn't seem a practical reason to do so, but it felt wrong to her somehow to leave it. Not sparing it another thought, the tan-and-white she-cat turned to look at her two patrol mates and saw that they had also located some comfrey of their own. "We got enough?" She asked Dreamlight. It looked lie the warrior had just cleared off a patch of ivy vies, presumably so that she could get to the comfrey. Were vines of any use to a medicine cat? Maybe; she thought she heard Lightningpaw ask another patrol for sticks, no? And sticks were used for broken legs or something, so vines could be used to attach them better? Well, so long as no one tripped over them, Brightpaw didn't thing it would do any harm to bring them back to camp. If neither medicine cat wanted them, they could always chuck them out or weave them into the camp.

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Old September 6th, 2023, 08:31 PM
Engaged to Ian

Dreamlight watched as Owlpaw found a small herb and brought it over to them. Alright then, so now everyone had their plants! The molly looked over at Brightpaw who sounded ready to head back. "Yup, grab your herb and we can head back," Dreamlight told her. The warrior huffed softly before carefully grabbing the ivy as well. She had no clue what use this was to a medicine cat, but she was sure they'd figure out something to do with it. Once everyone was ready, Dreamlight led the patrol back to the camp.

[1 large conifer and root, 2 ivy]
@Tecumori @MockingRabbit